Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Could This Be The Place? (open) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Could This Be The Place? (open) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could This Be The Place? (open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Could This Be The Place? (open) Empty Could This Be The Place? (open) Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Warrior Raissa

Warrior Raissa

Raissa's heart was racing in her chest, it was so loud that she felt like people a mile away would hear it. Raissa took a long slow breath to steady her rapid heart beat and she closed her brown eyes to calm herself. It was a lot harder than most people depicted and once she was calm did she finally try to take in her surroundings. Yes, this was the place, she recognized the scent from...the accident that happened. Raissa pressed her hand to her stomach thinking of the scar that was left by the hunter. Many thoughts raced through her mind it was making her dizzy. Who saved me? Do these people know my parents? Am i really going to do this? She pressed a small hand to her forehead feeling it hot and sweaty despite the chill in the air. Her wolf was scratching away inside of her almost begging her to be let out. Her wolf knew this was the right place, the place to call home and she wasn't about to let Raissa run off in fear. Her wolf was strong and it pushed her onwards.

It wasn't bitterly cold but the wind made the air seem to have a snap to it. Raissa felt the bitter wind in her lungs as she took a breath and it cleared her dizzy mind for the moment. The scent washed over her, drawing her towards the marker that was only a few feet away. Am i really going to do this? Will i be brave enough to go here...face a pack? Am i ready? These frantic thoughts were gone in a flash in her mind but she only had one answer to every one of them. Yes, she was ready very ready. Raissa knew it in her heart that this was her destiny, it had to be. She had been alone for so many years, it was almost painful to think about it. Even now..Raissa shivered at the thoughts her past and quickly pressed her hand to her stomach feeling the haunting pain there. Raissa let out another slow breath and looked down the alley way. It was dark, almost enchanting and it seemed unreal. Raissa felt like her body and soul was drawn to it and with a confident step forward she moved.

It seemed like any normal alley way, but then again it had the pulse of a lively pack. Raissa was quiet and she moved slowly forward her footsteps were loud against the cold brick. Snow began swirling down from the clouds above and what little moon was showing was lighting her way. Raissa narrowed her brown eyes scratching the inside of her wrist, it was a nervous scratch. She ran her hands through her long brown hair suddenly scared of her appearence, she probably looked like a homeless person...well that is what she was. She quickly scrubbed her face with some piled up snow and then brush her hair back ignoring the knots in the bottom of her hair. She swallowed hard and with closed eyes she stepped over the border line. She stood there then, the snow swirling down her, making it look like a magical scene. Her hair was wind blow and despite how messy it was it seemed almost stylish on her, her brown eyes were closed and she waited for something to happen. She wanted to look at least friendly and she hoped that is what the wolves here would be.

2Could This Be The Place? (open) Empty Re: Could This Be The Place? (open) Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Warrior Laundi

Warrior Laundi

Laundi had been trailing the border for no reason, knocking trash cans over here, Punching to occasional human there, the usual boring day. Laundi hadn't really met the Alphess or Alpha, or Elite..Guardian..she hadn't met anyone it seemed and she's been here how long? Either way she was here and they weren't, the scent of another...a loner in their territory hit her nostrils and they flared violently. A deep growl rose from her vocals as she ran and leaped over objects that stood in her way as she neared the same alley she'd been accepted in and narrowed her amber eyes. "What are you doing here, mutt?" She asked darkly and walked forward, standing tall and dominant, she was the pack member here, not her. Laundi looked the other over and narrowed her eyes. "You think you can cross our borders?" She asked getting closer, remaining just a tall, outlined silhouette. "Do enlighten me as to why you're here.. for crossing the borders of Eternal Darkness." The answer was obvious but she liked to hear the sound of her voice. Zira growled and snarled wildly as Laundi's blood boiled, she had tons of rage and anger built up. She was a ticking time bomb.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

3Could This Be The Place? (open) Empty Re: Could This Be The Place? (open) Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:21 am

Warrior Raissa

Warrior Raissa

This was not what Raissa expected, but the question was what did she expect? She had never been in a pack before, they weren't all friendly or maybe none at all were friendly as she had hoped. When Laundi bounded down the alley-way smashing trash cans and causing havoc Raissa straightened her spine trying to not look as defensive as she felt. Raissa straightened her shoulders and rolled them a bit and slowly blew out a breath trying to look calm and not angry at the sudden driving questions the female asked. Raissa didn't even have time to answer them as fast as she said them. She was counting slowly in her head waiting for the female to shut the hell up. When she was quiet Raissa looked her in the eye and crossed her arms leaning gently against the brick wall, the snow was still falling down almost encircling the two making it still seem like a magical place but now it had a darker tint with the tension the female was putting off. Raissa drew in a breath her wolf, Remi was snarling in her head scrabbling around. Raissa calmed her wolf soothing her as she opened her mouth and spoke.

"Firstly, the scent of your border attracted me here, I know i have crossed it and I have a reason why. I have been recently looking for a pack, I am here for a few reasons of my own. But the most common and needed one is..I need a home, I know what I am....so, lets start off. Hello, I'm Raissa." Her voice remained calm and quiet, she had not raised her voice to the warrior, nor had she used a disrespectful tone, her words may of seemed disrespectful but Raissa did not mean them to be that way, it was just how she normally talked. Raissa shifted away from the wall putting her weight on her right leg, moving her back pack a little adjusting the weight on her small shoulders. Yes, she was shorter then Laundi but that really didn't bother her. She was stronger than she looked, it also helped that she was a pure blood. Her hope of finding knowledge about her parents was already crushed by Laundi. If this was how all wolves acted in this pack, she would not get any answers, no one probably knew her parents. It was almost disappointing but Raissa kept her attention on Laundi, she seemed like a cannon with a short fuse and would strike out at anyone. Raissa was tensed up waiting for the agitated female to strike her, her arms at her sides.

4Could This Be The Place? (open) Empty Re: Could This Be The Place? (open) Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Warrior Laundi

Warrior Laundi

Laundi looked the female before her over and clenched her jaw before rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest. Listening she clicked her tongue."Firstly-" She mocked the others voice. "You come here, into these packs lands showing no respect. Secondly, what are your reasons for coming here? I have never seen you or heard of you, Raissa nor have I gotten even the tiniest trace of your scent until today if you come to seek family members, friends, or anything of the sort why would I tell you if they're here or not?" She looked the other over. "You need a home? Perhaps you should start by acting like you know how a pack works by showing a but of respect. Do you even know how a pack works?" Laundi ignored all the negative vibes this other gave off and and pushed her hair behind her and placed her hands in her pockets. "I'm Laundi, now before you go addressing things and assuming, presenting yourself as something high and great I suggest you get your head out of your ass and rethink your coming decisions. You be nice, I be nice. You show respect I show respect. The only way I am too trust you enough to let you enter these lands, rogue, is if you can show those simple things."

[Sorry for the long wait and short reply..]

5Could This Be The Place? (open) Empty Re: Could This Be The Place? (open) Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Warrior Raissa

Warrior Raissa

Raissa did not appreciate the warrior mocking her, infact it pissed her off. Raissa crossed her arms and listened to the female rant. Raissa wanted to just go blah blah blah, on her and brush her off and talk to a real person of the pack but she calmed her high nerves and her tension relaxing as she finished ranting. Raissa ran her fingers through her hair and nodded her head towards Laundi. I wonder if she is always like this? Raissa was a little angry at the fact that it was Laundi who acted like she was high and mighty, and that she (Raissa) was lower than dirt. I already have enough problems thinking about myself as this, i dont need her- Raissa cut off her tempered thoughts and shook herself mentally.
"Alright Laundi, i am a "rogue" as you put it, no i have never been here. The scent of this pack caught my attention. Something happened to me a few years back, and i still remember this scent." She shook her head and went on. "I don't know how a pack works. Never been in one. Your above me, I get it, so I apologize for my....encouraging words. Please forgive me." It was like forcing a horse to drink water when it wasn't thirsty, but Raissa managed to get the words out and lower her head down not making eye contact with Laundi. I hate this, I hate bowing to her. But..i have to. She thought and put her arms at her side to show that she wasn't strained and tense, but calm and relax.

6Could This Be The Place? (open) Empty Re: Could This Be The Place? (open) Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Warrior Laundi

Warrior Laundi

Laundi observed the body language of the other fae as she spoke and rolled her eyes. As the other spoke Laundi stood tall, her hands in her pockets, listening. When the rogue spoke of a happening a few years back and she remembers this scent, the idea of one of Eternal Darkness' members would've most likely killed one of her family or did something of the sort. Laundi observed the 'submissive' behavior this one showed and clicked her tongue as she crossed her arms and spoke down at the female. "Well, perhaps Eternal Darkness will be your first pack." Laundi spoke with a twisted echo and smirked, this pack would be a bit for this other to bite off at first but once she was used to is, she'd become a ruthless, emotionless demon, just how Noctavia liked them. With a small shrug of her shoulders Laundi's voice was quieter. "Raissa, if I were to accept you would be accepted under the rank of warrior. But-" She spoke louder and got quiet. "You must tell me what you would contribute to this pack if I did accept here and now. You must also vow to defend this pack and any of it's member with your life. Give me your vow and we shall be our way." Laundi stood up on her toes and back down, Zira stirred and paced, causing Laundi to grow anxious.

7Could This Be The Place? (open) Empty Re: Could This Be The Place? (open) Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Warrior Raissa

Warrior Raissa

Raissa, once finished, looked at Laundi silently as she spoke. She could see the glimmer in the other female's eyes as she spoke of her own pack. She wondered, in herself, how this pack would react to a new comer. Maybe grateful...maybe not. Raissa gave a surprised look at Laundi as she told her to swear on her very life for the pack. I can do that. I need a home. I can't keep living on my own.. She thought a bitterness spread through her for a long moment making her wolf stir deep inside of her and act anxious. "I vow to give all my knowledge on what i have collected in the streets and my worth in fighting. If anything in the end i can be a distraction while the pack gets away." She paused for a moment a small smirk coming to her features. "I vow to defend this pack with my life my very blood that courses through my veins and I vow to defend any members in the pack with my very soul." She said relaxing her posture a bit leaning against the hard brick alley-way and trying to seem relaxed but she was excited jittery. Her hands were shaking slightly with the excitement but she kept her hands in fists under her elbows.

8Could This Be The Place? (open) Empty Re: Could This Be The Place? (open) Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:27 pm

Warrior Laundi

Warrior Laundi

Laundi listened and nodded once after her words before uncrossing her arms and extending one out in the direction, deeper into the territory and smirked. "Shall we?" She tilted her head and stood there, looking the other over before meeting her eyes, "After you, Warrior Raissa." Another smirk and she waited for the other to walk on before placing her hand in her jacket pockets. Laundi walked behind her, examining the area around them closely in case another member were to come out of no where. As they neared the hotel she stopped the other. "That's the packs hotel, go there and someone, not me, will greet you and give you a room key." The female pointed to the hotel before patting Raissa's shoulder and gripping it  shaking her lightly. "Welcome to the pack, I do expect you to live up to your vow and do all in your power as you said to protect the ones of Eternal Darkness." Quickly she took her hand away and placed it back Into the warm pocket and nodded. "If you have any questions or anything...ask." With that Laundi turned and walked down the sidewalk. After a few short moments she was out of view.

[You may now change your name to Warrior Raissa, welcome to the pack!]

9Could This Be The Place? (open) Empty Re: Could This Be The Place? (open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:35 am

Warrior Raissa

Warrior Raissa

Raissa held her breath waiting for Laundi's answer her heart beating quite loudly in her chest. She then relaxed completely when she asked if they were to go. I...i even have a title.. She thought surprised as Laundi called her Warrior. Happy as a pig in mud, Raissa followed Laundi quietly into the Eternal Darkness territory. They weren't walking long when she saw an eleborate hotel infront of her. She stared at it, gaping actually, until Laundi grabbed her shoulder and spoke to her. "Of course. Thankyou Laundi." She said and smiled as the female squeezed her shoulder. When the fae turned away Raissa walked up to the hotel and stepped inside. (continued at the hotel)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum