Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seeking Some Fun(Open) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Seeking Some Fun(Open) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking Some Fun(Open)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seeking Some Fun(Open) Empty Seeking Some Fun(Open) Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

Warm air followed the man in as he walked into Griffen, a restaurant he'd known about for a while but had never entered before. He paused for a moment as some people stole glances at him as he studied his surroundings with an appraising gaze. His brown hair was short and spiked slightly, but curled slightly where it reached his neck. Bright golden eyes that could send heat into the coldest of hearts rested upon a handsome face with a small, white scar below his right eyebrow, giving him a dangerous, but sexy appearance. His button up white shirt was only buttoned on the middle three buttons, revealing hard, muscular abdominal muscles beneath that would make any sensible girl, or at times guys, swoon. His legs were covered in designer jeans that he'd bought a while ago but had never had an occasion to wear and he wore some comfortable looking black Nikes.

It wasn't long before a waitress hurried over to him, already blushing as she went to stand before him with an odd feeling as though she should be kneeling at his feet. Of course just about everybody felt they should before the proud Alpha of the Braveheart Pack. Tonight though, Gabriel Braveheart was determined to put all his responsibilities to the side. There were no loners at the moment that he had smelt or sensed at the borders, and the rest of his pack was out partying, so he might as well take the night off.

Settling down at a table with a view of the night outside he gave his order for his drink and told her he'd wait to order. He watched her walk away, a sly smile touching his lips as he watched the way she swung her wide hips and looked back at him with a steamy look. He couldn't help but give a silent laugh at that, and thought about waiting for her shift to end, but decided against it. Tonight he wanted to have fun with one of his own kind, no matter who it was. Tonight he'd let go of all responsibility and relax.

https://thewerelings.rpg-board.net

2Seeking Some Fun(Open) Empty Re: Seeking Some Fun(Open) Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Anonymous

Beta...oh doesn't it just roll off your tongue like precious honey? Blonde waves were suddenly grasped, twirled as if being curled as a light scoff escaped pale lips, Perhaps. An extended leg stretched from the town car, a hesitant black heel contacting the chilled concrete, the faint voice of the driver telling his passenger she could call him when her dinner had ended to be picked up. Grasping her clutch, a simple black, the young woman left the vehicle behind, her heels becoming the only rhythmic melody in her ears until she reached the restaurant entrance.

As the doors shut behind her, the sun had finally disappeared for that night, the only light visible were the glorious streetlights, as if the curtains had shut behind her wake. "Hello miss, can I help you?" Arielle's grip tightened upon her clutch, her smile lessening as mental thoughts distracted her. "Madame?" The host repeated hesitantly, eyes shifting to a waiter not far off, prepared to call her a medic. Shaking her head to assure him of her health, Arielle inclined her head to answer his earlier question. "Wait." A masculine voice ordered from behind the host, his hand rose in the air, assuring his power to halt the restaurant's activity with one motion. "You shall not sit this lovely young woman in a usual table" the host went to argue as the older man came to his side, a hand grasping Arielle's without hesitation. "Charles, Lord, what are you doing here? Don't tell me you bought this place." A deep rumble of laughter escaped him, his hand tightening on her own with love and affection, "But of course, do you expect any less of me? Griffen needed shaped up some time ago so I stepped in, a find decision. Now, my dear Arielle," his hand finally released her, fingertips running across the endless beating on her dress, waist up, "you show up at my restaurant, expecting, ignorantly, usual treatment yet come in your mother's dress? I must say it looks just as gorgeous upon you as upon hers so many years ago..." Arielle's eyes narrowed, her voice firm, "Yes, well they say things can look good on anyone with just a little cleaning. Just get me a table Charles, and don't bring her up again. " Charles went to argue, his eyes roaming her body as if searching for something, before replying lowly, "Fine. Something about you as changed Arielle, I don't know what...but something...and I hope it positive instead of negative - like drugs." Bypassing the host, Arielle was guided away to a table, her red evening gown bold even in such a formal setting.

"Hold up," narrowed slits lay upon a masculine figure across the room, his black shirt hugging toned muscles, simple yet appealing. His lips came in contact with a glass, the drink unknown, eyes set away from the setting, deep in thought and oblivious to the woman now approaching his table with confident ease. "Madame, I cannot allow you t-" The chair across from him was decorated with her pale fingers, "Oh, I don't think he'll mind." Not that if he does makes any difference. The host sent a questionable look to them both before letting out a grumble beneath his breath, pulling back the chair to allow her to sit. "Water please," she ordered in a hushed tone, leaning forward to look at the toned man across from her, "Now that we are alone; evening, werewolf." His scent was overpowering, indicating his species and distinguishing some sort of high ranking. Was he of Braveheart? How comical that would be. A Cheshire grin became her, her form leaning back on the chair ever so delicately, awaiting a reply.

3Seeking Some Fun(Open) Empty Re: Seeking Some Fun(Open) Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

Sighing Gabriel took another drink of his sweet tea and held it with both hands as he looked down at it. His mind went back to the past few weeks, weeks he was most certainly proud of. His growing pack was a sign that he still had what it took to be the Alpha he'd been raised to be. Besides, he liked the fact that he was never truly alone.

The scent and feel of another werewolf reached the pure blooded alpha. His head jerked up and his piercing golden eyes landed upon a beautiful blonde wolf. He had to wonder if she belonged to the Eternal Darkness Pack, but he didn't care tonight. Tonight he only searched for fun. He prepared to stand to pull the chair out for her, but was too late as she sat down. He raised an eyebrow at her boldness, but was secretly pleased.

He didn't answer her greeting for a moment, taking his time as he took another drink of his tea before leaning back in his seat slightly. "Evening. The name's Gabriel, and you are?" He was then momentarily distracted when the waitress returned for his order. Giving her an order of steak and a baked potato she nodded before looking over at the girl near him. He almost laughed at the jealous look in her eyes and the blush that still brightened her cheeks from just a look from him. Gabriel then turned towards the female. "Is there anything you'd like to eat? I'll pay."

4Seeking Some Fun(Open) Empty Re: Seeking Some Fun(Open) Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Anonymous

"Gabriel?" Arielle clicked her tongue, a common gesture of hers, while silence over fell the two, her mind searching for that name. Snapping her fingers, her pointer finger extended to signal him, "Ah! Of the Bravewhoos right? I apologize of my lack of knowledge, I don't get much into politics," she let out an airy laugh, finding the situation comical, she was a Beta whom did not even know her pack's rival, sad really. Her legs crossed beneath her crimson dress as she made herself even more comfortable in the Alpha's presence. "Arielle, Arielle Hamilton, of um..." again her tongue clicked, "Eternal Darkness, whatever Noctavia calls it."

The waitress popped by, taking his order with a smile, a smile which turned to a sneer when directed to his sudden company, "And you, miss?" Gabriel spoke as well, offering to pay but Arielle had already made up her mind on the matter. "Don't worry about it, I have intruded on your meal, I got it," beckoning the waitress closer, feeling the woman stand-offish due to Arielle's sudden intrusion with the handsome man, she spoke in a bored tone, "I'll have the salmon please, and tell your dear manager the lady in the red dress expects only the best," Arielle was assured the food would be good but Charles always enjoyed challenges so she would remain on a bit critical tonight. As the woman left, Arielle returned her attention to the golden eyed Alpha, a grin playing upon her lips. "I assume, hope, our pack loyalty differences will not cause any tension, to me it matters little for I am only here for a nice night of some fun..you?"

5Seeking Some Fun(Open) Empty Re: Seeking Some Fun(Open) Thu May 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

Gabriel’s eyes attained a spark of amusement as he watched the waiter, his glass of tea at his lips as he sipped it casually. An air of calm was settled around him though despite the fact that the waitress was giving his company the stink eye and she’d revealed she was of the enemy pack. He remained silent, his golden eyes turning to two golden pools of blankness as he blocked out his thoughts from his eyes.

Once the waiter was away the corner of his lips tilted up slightly in the hint of a smile, still staying silent as he gathered his thoughts. Beta of the Eternal wolves? His usual reaction would be to lunge and attack the other, but he’d gotten to where he’d only attack when provoked. It was their Alphess he had a real problem with, not the pack, though they too presented a danger to his pack mates. Tonight though, he wanted to relax.

Gabriel spread his hands in a peace making gesture, both palms up as he spoke in an almost bored tone, “Tonight I’m Gabriel, and only Gabriel. What differences we have can be done on the field of battle. For now I’m only dining with a very pretty girl.” He gave her a mischievous smile on that, his golden eyes focused solely on her.

6Seeking Some Fun(Open) Empty Re: Seeking Some Fun(Open) Tue May 07, 2013 12:44 am

Anonymous

Awaiting his reaction to the news of her allegiance, Arielle made herself occupied with the restaurant's decor, hazel eyes lazily examining the design and layout. Restaurants like these always made her uncomfortable, too many similar dinner parties coming to mind, other occasions painful to remember. Exhaling tiredly, the brown hues directed back to the man as he spoke, his hands up in surrender.

"Good," she replied dully, swirling her water "I am...uncomfortable....more, bored with, your kind's werewolf formalities. Unable to be in other pack members' presences, starting fights and tension; it's unnecessary and entirely lacking in excitement." Leaning forward, the cat slyly grinned, "And you, mister Alpha, look like you need some fun...and you've found the right woman..." Hesitantly gazing to the arriving waitress, she withdrew back into her seat as the sneer came again from the young woman; something Arielle only scoffed at, not affected or amused. Arielle exhaled shakingly, her uncomfortable aura rising, though she masked it from her company, hands distracting themselves with the glorious food before her.

7Seeking Some Fun(Open) Empty Re: Seeking Some Fun(Open) Sun May 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

A slow smile lit his face. “The life of a werewolf can be a bit harsh at times. You’ll get used to it in time.” He couldn’t contain the soft, almost seductive laugh at her next comment. “Aye, it seems I did find the right girl. What is it you’d like to do afterwards, that is if you still want my company?” He raised an eyebrow, revealing the small scar beneath his right eyebrow, giving him a dangerous and sexy appearance.

Turning his attention back to his meal he dug into his steak and ate it happily and soon went after his baked potato. Once finished he ordered more tea and drank that as he waited for his guest to finish her own meal. During that time he stiffened as annoyance flashed through his face just as a shriek cut through the air. The smell of perfume reached Gabriel’s nose and he wrinkled his nose slightly in disgust as the overwhelming smell. He turned his head slightly to watch as his ex-girlfriend, Silia, came bounding over with her newest boytoy following in tow. Her blonde hair was long and luxurious, and totally fake. Her blue eyes were too blue from her fake contacts and her miniskirt was more like underwear as was her shirt more like a bra where her breasts almost spilled out. Scowling Gabriel stiffened and leaned away as she threw her arms around him with another shriek.

Not for the first time Gabriel wondered what he’d seen in the female werewolf. Everything about her screamed fake and she was always acting like a female dog in heat, trying to gain the attention of any in her view. Gabriel had sadly fallen prey to her words and she was indeed good in bed, but he hadn’t loved her like he’d thought he had. He’d thought he could change her, and it hadn’t taken long for him to realize that she wasn’t worth his trouble. Especially when he found her playing around with a human.

“Go away.” Gabriel stated in a calm, low voice, and anyone that knew him well would know better than to push him any further, for it was when he was being silent that one needed to act as though they were walking on egg shells and get away. Gabriel didn’t explode suddenly when angry, but slowly built up steam and without warning would attack, dealing serious damage.

8Seeking Some Fun(Open) Empty Re: Seeking Some Fun(Open) Sun May 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

A slow smile lit his face. “The life of a werewolf can be a bit harsh at times. You’ll get used to it in time.” He couldn’t contain the soft, almost seductive laugh at her next comment. “Aye, it seems I did find the right girl. What is it you’d like to do afterwards, that is if you still want my company?” He raised an eyebrow, revealing the small scar beneath his right eyebrow, giving him a dangerous and sexy appearance.

Turning his attention back to his meal he dug into his steak and ate it happily and soon went after his baked potato. Once finished he ordered more tea and drank that as he waited for his guest to finish her own meal. During that time he stiffened as annoyance flashed through his face just as a shriek cut through the air. The smell of perfume reached Gabriel’s nose and he wrinkled his nose slightly in disgust as the overwhelming smell. He turned his head slightly to watch as his ex-girlfriend, Silia, came bounding over with her newest boytoy following in tow. Her blonde hair was long and luxurious, and totally fake. Her blue eyes were too blue from her fake contacts and her miniskirt was more like underwear as was her shirt more like a bra where her breasts almost spilled out. Scowling Gabriel stiffened and leaned away as she threw her arms around him with another shriek.

Not for the first time Gabriel wondered what he’d seen in the female werewolf. Everything about her screamed fake and she was always acting like a female dog in heat, trying to gain the attention of any in her view. Gabriel had sadly fallen prey to her words and she was indeed good in bed, but he hadn’t loved her like he’d thought he had. He’d thought he could change her, and it hadn’t taken long for him to realize that she wasn’t worth his trouble. Especially when he found her playing around with a human.

“Go away.” Gabriel stated in a calm, low voice, and anyone that knew him well would know better than to push him any further, for it was when he was being silent that one needed to act as though they were walking on egg shells and get away. Gabriel didn’t explode suddenly when angry, but slowly built up steam and without warning would attack, dealing serious damage.

9Seeking Some Fun(Open) Empty Re: Seeking Some Fun(Open) Mon May 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Anonymous

The Alpha's comment made the hazel orbs narrow with irritation, a low breath escaping her, tempted to reply. Allowing his laugh to caress the air, Arielle decided it best to simply have fun and not ruin their time. "Don't doubt me," the feminine voice cooed in a faint whisper, lips hesitant over her glass, "I very much want your company." Setting down her glass, Arielle focused on her meal, allowing the flavors to collide in wondrous combinations on her tongue.

To Arielle, the shriek had blown by without a care, her ears accustomed to the excited, annoying cry of rich children. But as the host to the sound drew near, Arielle set down her glass and entirely focused on the nuisance. What a fake bitch. Leaning back into her chair, Arielle observed as the woman's toy slowly came up behind her, clearly displeased with her attention in another man. Smirking, Arielle let out a short laugh, almost a scoff, delicate fingers coming up to hide her mouth as if she could block the sound. She should have expected this. Arielle did not plan on leaving but to see the Alpha with a live-Barbie at his whim seemed fitting. Letting her elbow fall onto the table gentle, Arielle watched the two with an amused smile, unashamed of her obvious staring.

10Seeking Some Fun(Open) Empty Re: Seeking Some Fun(Open) Mon May 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

The Alpha's hands clamped onto the table, the wood creaking slightly in protest as he did so. One by one he released his fingers from the wood, leaving small dents from where he'd grabbed it. Lifting one hand he moved mechanically as he grabbed one of Sillia's shoulders with one hand, picked her feet only an inch off the ground so no humans would suspect anything, and pulling back forced her with his brute strength to let go of him. A shudder was noticeable as he gently pushed her back towards her new toy who wrapped his arms around her waist while shooting him nasty stares.

With a pout on her face Silia said, "Oh come on Gabe! What's the deal? Did I, like, break your wittle puppy heart? We're immortal. You didn't really expect me just to stick with one guy for all enternity did you?"

Gabriel turned cold golden eyes on Silia. His mouth opened slightly to answer and he felt the prick of his canines on his lips, breaking the skin slightly. Snapping his mouth shut Gabriel stood and turned his back on Silia and her boy toy, a cold expressionless mask covering his face. "Where would you like to go?"

He could hear Silia complaining and throwing insults at him, but he continued to ignore her, knowing if he didn't he'd probably find himself in trouble with the human police.

11Seeking Some Fun(Open) Empty Re: Seeking Some Fun(Open) Mon May 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Anonymous

As Gabriel stood, disposing of the ex-girlfriend's proximity, Arielle delicately mimicked the action. As the rat continued to squeak, the crimson-gowned woman neared Braveheart's Alpha without hesitation, locking her free arm with his own, a taunting smile playing upon her lips. "Goodness, Gabriel, this is you played with such scum? Well, we all have our booty calls I suppose," an air of laughter left Arielle, her undeniable superiority, both as Beta and from her family, spreading about her. "I apologize sweet-squeaks, but it appears Gabriel prefers a much more classier cup of tea now-a-days. Why don't you return to the sewer you crawled out of?" It was then the boyfriend lashed out, obviously thinking protecting the Barbie would win him points for later, but Arielle had already won. The employees began to swarm, dragging the duo out of the restaurant as Arielle spoke to one employee as if she had been suddenly harassed.

Once it all blew over, Arielle clicked her tongue, sipping what of her drink remained, eyes upon Gabriel, "That was fun." sighing, Arielle spoke again, "It seems you've had a long day, Alpha Gabriel, and, as you saw, my own games are certainly not much purer than that Barbie's. Thanks for the entertainment. I suppose you will be returning home now, goodbye." Heading towards the restaurant entrance, Arielle calmly retrieved her coat, paid for the meal and headed out into New York's chilling night.

12Seeking Some Fun(Open) Empty Re: Seeking Some Fun(Open) Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:46 am

Anonymous

[Gabe; You wanna lock or delete this? o.o]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum