Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome Home Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Welcome Home Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Welcome Home Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Welcome Home Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Welcome Home Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome Home

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome Home Empty Welcome Home Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:07 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

{Was just going to wait for Gabriel or Tei to post, but Tei is doing something else and Gabriel poofed x) So i made this. If instead Gabriel just wants a main forum for this topic and decides to delete this one, please pm me a copy of my post first. >.> thank youuuu}

Melissa walked silently behind Tei and her new Alpha as they approached the house. It wasn't like anything she had expected. Instead of being a bunch of dull greys and stinky moats, there was a beautiful log cabin. It had a nice welcoming feeling. Like the feeling you get when you finally reach her vacation home, like you can finally relax and stop worrying for a while.

Melissa's bare feet walked silently up the steps, along the deck until they came to two sliding glass doors. Alpha Gabriel pushed them open with ease, stepping aside to let the other two girls inside, then shutting the doors behind him. Melissa's eye brows were in the middle of her forhead as she looked around her new spacious home.

The sliding glass doors had let them enter into a cozy living room with hardwood flooring. There were recliners and couches spread about the room and a fire raged in a fireplace that was built in the center of the north wall as you walked in. Towards her right Mel could see two staircases, one that wound up two a second floor and one that led to the basement. Hallways broke off different parts of the room, leading to other rooms. Plants were hung from the ceilings and placed around the room randomly yet perfectly. Pictures also lined the wall. Not the kind of family portrait, but elegent oil paintings of nature.

Mel walked to one painting in preticular. In the picture were people dancing around a campfire, there heads pointed towards the sky. From their lips poured whisps of fog which raised to the heavens, creating a picture of 3 wolves in the sky. The detail was amazing and the colors spread evenly, a gorgeous work of art. Mel raised her hand, stopping just short of touching the painting. She felt that if she did, it would come alive. Even now she thought she could hear laughter somewhere in the background....

Mel lowered her hand back to her side, her face blank again. What a joke.

2Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

Gabriel was silent on their walk to the cabin, moving easily through the trees as their branches touched him like old friends seeking comfort. His foot steps were light and quiet and he allowed his wolf a little freedom as they reached the house. His golden eyes were now more animalistic and his teeth were sharp canines. Besides that and the way he moved he was still in his human skin.

Without comment Gabriel opened the door for the two girls as they entered the house, then closed it behind them. He stood still for a moment, golden eyes watching the girls curiously before moving out of the room towards two double doors that lead into a large kitchen. Gabriel went to the fridge and opened the door as a wash of cold air flowed out of it. Turning to look back towards the door he said, "What do you girls want to eat?"

Turning back to the fridge Gabriel took out some ham and some pepper jack cheese, planning on making him a sandwich. His mind kept running back to the red headed shifter though, something that irritated him enough to squeeze the bread harshly between one of his strong hands. Glowering at it he placed it on top of his sandwich and took a bit out of it, trying to ignore her scent as it traveled to his nose.

https://thewerelings.rpg-board.net

3Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Melissa turned her head in the direction of his voice, asking them what they had wanted to eat. She stuffed her hands in the back of her pockets, looking back at the painting. She glared at it for a second or two more before walking towards the kitchen and Alpha Gabriel.

"Do you have any beef ramen noodles?"

Mel asked as she leaned on the marble island top. She would just be simple for tonight, something nice and quick. Plus it was easy to make. Melissa picked at the dirt that was underneith her nails. She really needed a shower. She was slowly coming out of shock and realize just how unpresentable she really was.

[Sory its short >.>]

4Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Teimhnin followed them slowly, taking in the forest for future memory. Slowly, she pushed her hair so it laid over one shoulder. It reached just above her navel this way, and she twirled strands of it around her fingers. Teimhnin's other hand toyed a string on her frayed shorts, slightly nervous about her new rank and having some place to call home. When her eyes could adjust to the light, Teimhnin nearly gasped. Never had she laid eyes on a house as large as this one.

Lifting her hand, she twisted on of the many rings in her ears. As they went inside, she followed. The home was beautiful, she had to admit. Taking one look at the comfy-looking couch, she sighed in relief. Sitting down, she examined her nails. Her eyes flashed, and instantly her nails became claws. She loved to partially phase, but could never do it in public. When Gabriel asked them what they wanted to eat, Teimhnin immediately phased back to being in her human form.

"If you have any pears, I will eat those." She knew her request was weird, a wereling that liked fruit. Somehow, she was addicted to pears.

5Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

"Noodles and pears it is then." Gabriel muttered as he went to the cabinet and tossed out a package. He turned his head again to stare at his new pack mate, taking in her appearance before muttering to himself once more in Greek as he reached in for a second package. "If these two don't fill you up feel free to raid the snack cabinets." He gestured toward the other cabinets before taking out a pot to cook them. Gabriel's stance and shoulders slowly began to relax and he began humming a tune he'd learned during his time out at sea. It had a haunting melody to it, and he enjoyed it, even though he hadn't a clue to what the name was. It'd helped calm newly Changed werelings in the past though, and hopefully it'd do the same for his two newest packmates.

Once the water was set on the stove Gabriel reached in the fridge and took out a pear. Wrinkling his nose slightly at it he shook his head before leaning out the door to toss it towards Teihmnin. He paused for a moment to study her before heading back to make Mel's noodles. Silently he put it in a bowel as he stirred in the flavoring and put it before her. "Here you go. If you want a shower later just head upstairs. You and Teihmnin can have any of the rooms up there. My room's at the very end of the hall."

Gabriel ran a hand through his hair, unsure what else he was suppose to say. Silently he sat on one of the bar stools and leaned forward. "Can you tell me who bit you? I'm sorry to ask you right now, but I need to know if I need to patrol tonight to be sure whoever did this to you isn't on your tail."

6Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Melissa smiles lightly at Gabriel, then goes back to picking at her nails. Her eyes narrow in frustration as a piece of dirt underneith her nail gets slightly to deep. She continues to pick at it, trying to get it out until blood trickles out from under her nail. She makes a sound of dissaproval then puts her finger in her mouth, taking care of the blood.

She looks up as Gabriel begins to hum and tilts her head slightly. Feeling silly, she takes her finger out of her mouth and wraps the end of her black tank top around it. Gabriel's melody was strange at first, but easy to catch on too. She didn't start singing it, but she just tapped her big toe on the floor and tranced random symbols on the marble top.

Melissa nods as he explains the rooming situation, looking at her nails as if she were bored. But really, she was a little uncomfortable. The silence was deafening to her ears, but at least she could eat her food now. Right after I'm done with my food, I'll choose a room, clean up, and head for the city. Maybe I can swing by my old college room and grab my stuff...

She looked up as Gabriel sat down across from her and leaned forward. She blinked at him, her mouth stuffed with Ramen, suddenly very embaressed about her pigness. She just didn't realize how hungry she was... But his question stopped her hunger, chased it away really. She finished chewing, swallowed, pushed the now empty bowl away from her and leaned on her elbows.

Mel glared down at the counter. It wasn't his question that bothered her, well... it did. But it wasn't the main reason. In truth, she really didn't remember much. Didn't remember what his name was, where she was when it happened, or what he looked like. All she remembered was the bar and dancing. His face usually popped up in her nightmares at least once every night, but they were only flashes of some mad man laughing at her, his face covered in her blood and he asked her if she wanted to dance...

She shivered and leaned back in her chair, taking her arms off the counter top.

"Um..."

Melissa tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, looking out one of the windows. She bit her lip, then looked back down at her lap where her fingers were laced together. She didn't want to, but she felt stupid, and every thing in her body was telling her to answer Gabriel. She swallowed once and started.

"I was drunk, at a new club, and... and I don't remember much. I'm sorry I wish I... I only remember bits of his face. They pop up all the time in my dreams and... I think he has brown hair? Buff, good on the eyes, an--"

Melissa stopped, shaking her head. She wasn't hardly making any sense, and it was obvious his question had got to her.

7Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

~You can skip T for now, she is just sitting there eating a pear~

8Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

Gabriel's piercing eyes stayed on Melissa as she spoke. His mind began calculating, wondering if he should be worried for her safety or if it'd just been a rogue out to have fun. He remained silent, his eyes wondering over towards the windows as his thumb stroked his hand as he always did when he was deep in thought over something.

Sighing Gabriel nodded and placed a hand over hers and gave it a comforting squeeze. "You and Tei can sleep upstairs tonight of course, but I'll stay down here and sleep on the couch or train in the training room. I promise you're both safe here." He then stood and moved to grab him a Pepsi from the fridge. He made a gesture towards the kitchen. "What's mine is yours. Feel free to do what you want."

Silently he moved into the living room and looked at Tei on the couch eating the pear. His lips twitched at the hint of a smile for some reason unknown even to him before moving to the other side of the couch, plopping down on the other side of it as far as he could get in an attempt to lessen the possessive hunger that made his wolf howl and thrash within him.

(Sorry not long. Wasn't sure what else to write.)

9Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Melissa looked up in surprise when he squeezed her hand. His face was sweet, and there was no way to doubt that he was being sincere. Maybe Mel had been wrong about him. Then his hand was gone from hers and he was opening the fridge.

"Hey Gabriel..." Nina called out just before he left the room. Once he turned back towards her, she smiled lightly. "Thanks."

She moved away from the counter and headed upstairs. Her finger traced the wall as she walked down the hall, finally coming to a bathroom. Everything was white inside, and her feet left little spots of dirt along the tile. She bit her lip, looking back at the footprints. Would she have to clean that? Or would someone else do that...

Melissa just shrugged and opened the glass door to the shower. She turned the water on, jumping out of the way as the water came down. She shut the glass door then turned to the mirror.

"Umm..."

What was She supposed to wear afterwards? Melissa walked back down the hall, intent to yell downstairs to Tei and ask for some clothes, when she stopped. In front of one of the doors was a little envelope with her name on it. She picked it up, looking down the hall for whoever may have left it, then opened it.

Melissa,
Inside you'll find your quarters. Everything you may need should be inside.
Feel free to leave a list in the kitchen if you want us to pick anything up for you.
Sincerely,
The Omega's

Melissa opened the door to her new room and smiled. It was pretty plain inside, just a bunch of whites and browns that resembled the colors of the living room. But inside was a queen bed, vanity, and a closet with double doors. Across from her bed was two giant windows that looked out into the forest. Walking over, Melissa found that the windows had latches on them and could open. There wasn't a patio or deck, except for the one that was connected to the lower level. Melissa was confused. What good would they do?

Is it really that hard to understand? Its for if you start to change, then you can jump out the windows and escape to the forest instead of wrecking your room. Idiot.

Melissa took a step back from the window as her wolf side informed her. She cleared her throat, hugging her arms around herself. After a moment the sound of water rushing reminded Melissa of her shower that was running. She walked over to her closet and opened it. There wasn't much inside, just a couple solid color Tees hanging and some folded jeans on a shelf above the shirts. She grabbed a pair of jeans and a T shirt before returnign to the bathroom.

Quickly stripping down, Melissa threw her muddy shorts and tank top into a hamper then hopped into the shower. The water felt amazing on her skin, and Melissa found a scrubby brush and worked away the dried dirt and mud. After that was done, Melissa tilted her hair under the waterfall type of shower and stood there till it was soaked and clung to her face and shoulders. Then she began to cry.

She was hoping that the sound of her shower would mask the sound, and once she started she couldn't stop. It wasn't the yucky snot blubbering kind of crying, but instead the ones of silent tears. The stressful kind that build up behind the walls, then pour out once the dam is opened.

Once her hair was washed, her body clean, and her crying done, Melissa stepped out of the shower. She quickly dried off and threw on the pair of jeans first. They were a blue style that faded around the knees, and flaired away from the ankles. The shirt was a light sky blue that was slightly big for her, but Melissa didn't care. She brushed through her hair with a brush that was sitting next to the sink, then ran her hair through giving in a small wavy appearance. She made sure that all evidence of her little crying episode had vanished before walking downstairs.

"Hey Gabriel? Do you think I could head into town and retrieve some of my stuff?"

Melissa leaned on the railing as she waited for Gabriel's reply.

10Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

Gabriel leaned his head back and took a long drink of his soda. Swallowing the drink he tilted his head as he used his sharp hearing to keep track of what was going on outside. The quiet between him and Tei was relaxing and he couldn't help but allow himself a couple moments to actually relax. Lately things had been hectic. Fist he finds out from his father that the Braveheart's have enemies here in New York, then he finds that it was impossible for a Pure Blooded Alpha to remain a lone wolf for long. He shuddered as he remembered how exactly he'd learned that the myths were real. The pain and loneliness had turned him completely suicidal and depressed. Finding Nina and Tei had propably saved his life.

Gabriel could feel in his gut that there were more out there, more loners in need of a new home. He swore he'd find them before the Eternal's did, and he hoped he could find them before... what was the Alphess's name? Oh, yeah, Noctavia could get her claws on them and teach them everything that was wrong about being a Wereling. He'd need an Alphess son too though and he was uncertain whether or not the Eternal Darkness Pack had an Alpha male yet or not.

Tilting his head to the side again Gabriel heard the shower and then when it was turned off Nina's voice rolled down to him from above him. Tilting his head back Gabriel listened then nodded as he jumped to his feet. "Yeah, both of you can get your things and we can stop at a store if you guys need anything else. I've got plenty of money."

11Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

{Hehe sorry for the long wait >.> ummm James, my character is Melissa on here (; not Nina haha)

Melissa nodded, running her fingers through her still wet hair. She looked at Tei to see what she thought, then back at her alpha. Her Alpha? Oi, Mel hadn't even been here that long and all ready she was thinking this place was home. She needed to get a grip. She was only to stay here till she knew how to control herself. Then she could leave... And yet, as Melissa reminded herself of her old plan the wolf within her whined and begged to stay. Woah. Weird.

"You sure? I mean, you don't have to pay for me. I'm sure I'll have plenty as long as we can stop by my appartment first."

Melissa decended the rest of the way down the stairs and sat on the armrest of a chair across from the Alpha. She didn't want him to think that she didn't want him to come with, she did now. She was a little frightened now that she knew of their kind. How would she be able to tell werewolves and normal humans apart? Was there some weird shiny glow or would her other side be able to tell her?

12Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

(Oh, haha sorry, thought that was a nickname or something you were giving her. Could've sworn you used it sometime...)

Gabriel shrugged his shoulders and gestured to the house. "I've plenty money, or I wouldn't take on the responsibility of a pack." He smiled before yawning and stretching before heading towards the door. He looked back at the two and tilted his head, Tei seemingly having zoned out or something. Sighing he opened the door and smiled at Mel. "Ladies first."

(Sorry so short. Do you want to make the first post at the shops, or do you want me to?)

13Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

(If I did it was probably by accident, sorry. Nina is another character I have.)

"Maybe we won't have to stop by my apartment after all."

Melissa spoke mostly to herself, pushing herself up from her perch. Strange. If Mel hadn chosen to be any animal, she probably would have ended up being a bird. She loved being in trees, high branches, and just about anywhere outdoors. But instead of being a bird or monkey, she was stuck being a wolf. Of course. Nothing ever works out like i want it too. Melissa thought to herself, giving her shoulders a slight shrug.

Mel too looked to see if Tei was coming. Even with their short meeting, Mel thought of Tei as the kind who would rather die than go shopping. Or something along those lines anyways. But Tei didn't make much room to come with, she just sat there admiring her pear.

Rolling her eyes, Melissa couldn't help but smiled back at Gabriel as he opened the door for her.

"So you are a gentleman."

The comment was mostly to herself, but then one important thought struck her mind. Werewolves have excellent hearing.

Crap!

(You can start the shops topic)

14Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

(( Sorry! I've been busy on another site as well as this one.))

Teimhnin jumped up from her seat on the couch, rushing out of the door like a bat out of hell. She couldn't wait to get her clothes back. The beta had a multitude of guy shirts, all of them held comical sayings. They were prized possessions to her, and if she went back to her room and saw them gone Teimhnin would be furious. The pear was still in her hand as she jumped off the stairs, not even bothering to go down them. As she turned around, a smile was on her face. "Are you slow pokes coming? The stores are waiting for us!"

As she was walking, Teimhnin turned to look at the Alpha. "Um, I know it may be greedy of me to ask but I really want to know. Can we buy a trampoline? I used to have one and I never really grew out of the phase of liking them."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum