Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search for Home Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Search for Home Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Search for Home Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Search for Home Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Search for Home Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Search for Home

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Search for Home Empty Search for Home Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:45 am

Tenn Huron

Tenn Huron

A young teenager walked through the deep forest. She wore a tattered black sweater,a faded skirt, and a pair of flip-flops worn from years of use. A wide brimmed felt hat covered her small face and shoulder length hair cut perfectly straight. Her general immpression was that of a young girl of 15, but her rich brown eyes showed age, mystery, and wisdom. Huron, as she preferred to be called, was nearing the border of the Braveheart pack. She had found the border only yesterday, and had returned today to see if anyone was there.

In truth, Huron needed to join a pack as soon as possible. Right now, her entire savings was a grand total of three cents, and if she were to hunt as a wolf, it would be much safer to join them instead of tresspassing.

While waiting, a long sigh escaped the girl's full lips. Ever since she had been made a werewolf, Huron's life had been overshadowed with poverty. Finding a job was difficult enough, keeping it seemed impossible, what with her strangeness. Although her other self did not cause too much trouble. Neither was the type to get overly excited or ambitious, thus adding to her eccentricity even in the nightly world.

Leaning her head against an acient oak, Huron closed her eyes. Somebody find me...

2Search for Home Empty Re: Search for Home Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

I will reply here as soon as possible. Got a new character I'll send over to ya.

https://thewerelings.rpg-board.net

3Search for Home Empty Re: Search for Home Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Anonymous

The girls muttered curses in Greek as she moved through the woods. The scent of him was all over the place and it was starting to infuriate her. She'd have to get used to it though if she wanted to steal his heart, literally. Moving like a shadow through the beautiful woodlands she slowly allowed her body to melt into the skin of her wolf, brown fur soon taking the place of her brown hair and dark brown eyes rested upon a long muzzled face. Shaking out her fur she continued forward, hoping Gabriel wouldn't recognize her when they met. She doubted the arrogant fool would. It'd been centuries after all anyway.

He'd spurn her, and then in his moment of weakness during the full moon had also bitten her and turned her into this beast. She enjoyed it though, for it gave her immortality and more strength over those around her. She almost growled in pleasure at the thought of biting into his throat and tearing out his heart. If he wouldn't allow her his affections, she'd just have to steal his heart and end his life in this way. No one told her she couldn't have anything. She got what she wanted, she was an Alpha female. She'd suffer through whatever rank he gave her for now though.

A scent soon caught her attention and she lifted her head as she noticed the smell of another shifter. Moving forward at a faster pace Caroline was already putting up a friendly, good humored appearance. She was an amazing actor, and would win over everyone within Braveheart's pack just to break their hearts along with his when she killed him. She would enjoy her little game.

Appearing before the girl she studied her with dark brown eyes before shifting back. Tilting her head she put up a fake friendly smile, but any who saw it would only see what she wanted them to see. "Why, hello there! You wouldn't happen to know who's beautiful lands these are, would you?"

4Search for Home Empty Re: Search for Home Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Tenn Huron

Tenn Huron

(she's a very intriguing character:))

She could smell the werewolf. It was not coming from within the border, so Huron guessed it was a stray like her. She could feel it coming closer to where she stood. Although she kept her body relaxed, Huron's senses were tense. She wasn' looking for trouble, but to be on the safe side Huron prepared herself.

It was a young woman, a very pretty shifter. Huron tilted her felt hat, then simply took it off, shaking out her straight hair. Bowing slightly, she turned to face the woman. Feeling no hostility coming from her, Huron had decied there was no immediate threat. Smiling mysteriously she answered, "Hello. Well... from what I've heard, this territory is owned by Alpha Gabriel, of the Braveheart pack. This is their border." Putting her hat back on she added. "Are you looking to join? Like me?"

5Search for Home Empty Re: Search for Home Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Snowy, pure white paws thudded rhythmically against the ground. Teimhnin was doing her rounds, walking along the border in her wolf form. Her wolf was the easiest way to defend herself, though she had been trained equally both ways. The Beta lifted her head as a scent passed her nose, alerting her of shifters waiting along the border. Inhaling deeper, she realized there were two of them. She had dealt with two at one time when she accepted Hana and Jasmine, but Jasmine had came along after she met Hana. Heh, this should be interesting.

Lifting her snowy head, Teimhnin started into a run on her paws. They weren't very far away and their scents were strong. The Bets'a long legs carried her quickly and easily to the newcomers, coming up from behind them. Walking out from the behind a harsh gathering of trees, she knew what they would see. In her wolf form, she stood eleven feet tall. Her wolf form had snowy white fur, with stormy gray eyes that faded into white around her pupils. The Beta walked forward, taking in both of them.

One looked like a young teenager, but Teimhnin knew that appearances weren't everything. Turning her wolf eyes to the other girl, she took in the appearance once again. This one looked to be about the same age as her, with a pretty enough face. Shaking out her snowy fur, Teimhnin shifted into human form in an instant. Black, leather combat boots took the place of paws. Dark washed, black skinny jeans covered her legs. At her waist, a long dagger was sheathed and belted to her side. A black leather jacket covered her shoulder. It was open, showing her band t-shirt underneath. Teimhnin had hip-length, naturally deep red hair. Like her wolf form, her eyes were the same mysterious gray.

Looking at both of them, Teimhnin tilted her head. Her red hair fell over one shoulder as she observed them curiously. Speaking, the Beta chose her words carefully. "Hello you two, if I am correct, you are here to seek acceptance? I am the Beta of this pack. May I have your names?" Her voice had an Irish accent, but there were also undertones of that of an Elghlish person. Teimhnin didn't smile, but only because she didn't trust them. She wasn't one of those people who just trusted someone without them doing something to earn it first.

6Search for Home Empty Re: Search for Home Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:22 am

Tenn Huron

Tenn Huron

Before she could hear the young woman's answer, a scent shot through her nose, alerting her brain of another yet another werewolf. Huron could almost smell the confidence radiating from the scent. Eyeing the shifter in front of her, Huron tensed a little, hoping it was someone of the Braveheart pack. The trees rustled restlessly as if they knew of events to come. Hopefully for the better. Looking up, the sky was a creamy light blue, decorated with clouds like cotton.
Now feeling the presence directly from behind, the teenager turned her doll like face, partially hidden by the felt hat to meet the new stranger.

She was a beautiful woman of sunset hair flowing long and graceful. Huron supposed she was a few years older than her, in terms of appearance. Unexpectedly, the youth was reminded of the time she met a 5 year old child who claimed to be 200years old, because he ate the flesh of a mermaid. He had seemed pretty convincing, but she could never know. This thought had flashed in her mind, merely taking a few seconds playing in her sub-conscience. Composedly listening to the red haired woman, Huron sighed in relief. She was a Braveheart, and better yet, the Beta.

Huron's skirt swished in one smooth motion as she turned to face the Beta. Curious chocolate-brown eyes stared in to the Beta’s gray ones as she responded, “Yes, I do wish to join. My name is Tenn Huron. I am pleased to make your acquaintance, Beta…?” Not knowing the Beta's name, Huron discreetly left a pause at the end.

7Search for Home Empty Re: Search for Home Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Anonymous

Caroline almost grimaced at Gabriel's name, but kept her perfect act up, determined to get by as a lone wolf looking for a new pack. She plastered on her brightest smile and nodded. "Yeah, I was hoping I'd run into someone soon." Caroline soon trailed off though as she heard someone approaching. Tilting her head Caroline watched, with non-fearful eyes as the white female made her way towards them. She gave a slight nod of her head in hello.

Once the other female was done talking Caroline spoke up. "Yes. I'm Caroline, and I'm indeed looking to join a new pack." Caroline gave a fake friendly smile, but neither of the girls would know that unless they were to dig into her mind, but that to was carefully blocked within her pretty brown eyes.

8Search for Home Empty Re: Search for Home Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Smiling at both of them, Teimhnin spoke. "I'm Teimhnin, nice to meet both of you. I can accept you into the pack, but you must ask Alpha Gabriel if you want a high rank. I need both of your oaths to protect this pack before I take you anywhere." The Beta placed her hands on her hips, looking at the two of them.

Twirling a strand of her crimson hair around her finger, Teimhnin waited for them to say their oaths.

~Sorry, short. Didn't know what to type.~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum