Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Quiet Stroll {Elay} - Page 2 Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

A Quiet Stroll {Elay} - Page 2 Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Quiet Stroll {Elay}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A Quiet Stroll {Elay} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Shifting back Elay took a seat right next to Ryker, their sides touching as he stayed close. His blue eyes stared at the flower in awe, did Ryker just pull that from thin air? Reaching his hand out the Delta ran his fingers up Ryker's wrist and grasped the rose's stem. Pulling the delicate flower to his nose he sniffed lightly, the scent was sweet and had a tint of the Beta weaved in. Grinning he tilted his head to look over, "So are you magic too? Because I know that I saw you make that from thin air." he stated lifting a curious brow.

The night was moving quickly and Elay leaned down resting his chin on Ryker's shoulder, the Delta huffed softly. Still holding the flower his blue eyes checked it out closely, it seemed to be flawless which was odd. Slipping his hand in front of Ryker, Elay held the flower up to him and smiled. "You're quite the charmer..I'll give you that. But the flower is lovely thank you." he added nestling his face into Ryker's neck rumbling happily.

27A Quiet Stroll {Elay} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:52 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker smiled slightly as Elay took the flower, though he had to keep a fair portion of his concentration on keeping the flower there and not letting it’s shape or properties change. “Everyone’s got a bit o’ magic in ‘em,” he replied, before shifting his head slightly to allow Elay to lean against him. The white petals of the rose shifted to a deep, azure blue, then exploded into a dozen butterflies which flitted off into the night before disappearing, each with a small flash of blue and silver light. “You’re quite welcome. Sadly, though, it is only an illusion, a trick of the mind. To people that know how to manipulate it, the thought web that connects all werelings can provide a number of interesting abilities.” He very nearly offered to teach Elay the trick to it, but he recalled Noctavia’s wish that this ability remain just between them, at least for the time being. Perhaps he would ask her about that when next he spoke to her.

Blowing out a sigh, Ryker tilted his head back slightly to peer at the stars wheeling overhead. “Speaking of magic,” he said. “You mind telling me how exactly it is that you make me feel like this?” That was the real mystery, as far as Ryker was concerned. To so let his guard down around anyone was a fantastic—and slightly terrifying—feeling. Even during his chats with Noctavia, a portion of his mind was still devoted to keeping alert and being aware for opportunities. Not so with Elay. Ryker felt at ease, able to relax completely and totally and feel confident that nothing detrimental would come of it. Was he slipping? Surely he wasn’t just getting old. Maybe he was just enjoying life, finally, alongside someone who might be able to share it with him.

28A Quiet Stroll {Elay} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Elay watched the butterflies pop and disappear into the darkness, it was indeed a nifty trick. He could tell the Beta had a great deal of practice involving this illusion and he was interested in learning. "I like to think I'm just as magical." he said tilting his head to flash Ryker a toothy grin. His blue eyes watched the Beta closely, he didn't mind if he was caught staring. By now it was no secret how the Delta felt about Ryker and Elay was not going to stop the feeling in his chest. Joining Eternal Darkness gave him a second chance to live again and he would forever be grateful.

Moving his hand to take Rykers, Elay gave him a gentle squeeze as he thought over the question. What really made Elay take a second glance at Ryker? Those eyes. Renner offered. Agreeing with his wolf, Elay smiled and lifted an eyebrow to catch Ryker's gaze. "Fate." he stated. "We as humans look for love in anyone that will offer it to us. But the beasts in us connect on another level...I like to think their is someone out there for each of us. But we have to find our match..you Ryker, make me feel content. Your presence gives Renner and I peace that we haven't felt..ever. All I know is that I'm here and no where else matters.."

His tone was soft and sincere as he spoke, letting his feelings out. "I was lost for a long time, I thought I was going to spend my days alone, roaming the earth. This feeling in my chest is much stronger then it's ever been. So I know now that-" he stopped speaking and chuckled. Nothing was the least bit funny, but Elay felt like he was just jabbering away. Making no sense at all he realized this madness going on inside his heart was love. Looking up at the stars he spoke, thinking of another poem by a brilliant artist. “It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.” Quietly Renner sat listening to the poem, he couldn't have agreed more.

29A Quiet Stroll {Elay} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker chuckled quietly and glanced over at Elay. “I’d agree with that,” he said, watching Elay watch him. He couldn’t help but smile slightly, peering into Elay’s bright blue eyes, reflecting the silver light of the moon. A small laugh bubbled up through his lips as he realized how absolutely stereotypical that thought was. Is this what he’s reduced you to? Dante asked quietly, though Ryker could feel the amusement rippling behind that thought.

He listened quietly to Elay’s words about finding a match and the primal desire to find one’s match. He smiled at the poem, though arched his eyebrows slightly at the end. “Are you planning on loving many things? How much competition am I going to have to beat out, eh?” he asked, eyes glinting playfully. “Did you know that wolves mate for life?” he asked, wrapping his fingers around Elay’s. “Given our lifespans, that’s quite a lot of time to spend together.

A shiver ran down his spine and he looked up at the sky, trying to gauge the time. “I think it’s about time we get back to the city, though. I…” He chewed on his bottom lip for a moment, then smiled and fixed his eyes on Elay. “I really enjoyed tonight.” Leaning over, he placed a gentle kiss against Elay’s lips. “I look forward to our next night together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum