Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Quiet Stroll {Elay}

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

The drive was fairly pleasant, especially as they wound their way away from the city and into the more wooded areas of upstate. He occasionally wished that he had his mp3 player, but he didn’t know if Elay cared for Ryker’s type of music and it was a fairly nice chance to talk, anyways. “The Question Game” was still going, as well, so that would have just been rude to crank up some music in the middle of it.

Elay’s last question, whether or not there was a current lover in Ryker’s life, brought forth a deep chuckle and a shake of his head. “No, there’s not. I’d like to be able to blame all of my work for not giving me time to pursue anything, but honestly I just haven’t been interested in it until quite recently. I was…a bit distracted, you could say.” He glanced over at Elay, shooting him a small smile before turning his gaze back to the road. Given the car that he was in and his propensity for high speed maneuvering, he was driving much faster than a mortal would consider to be safe, or even sane, but he had little trouble handling the modded car on the tight curves, even throwing in a drift or two.

And what of yourself? Is there amor in Mr. Luthern’s life yet?” he asked. He wasn’t exactly fishing, of course. But looking for hints never hurt too badly, right?

2A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

His blue eyes watched out the window for awhile, enjoying the silence between them. Not an akward silence, there was just no need for chatter. Elay noted how the sky scrappers disappeared and now they found their way in the wooded area behind the city. The smell of pine trees slipped through the window and he grabbed for the door, feeling the car drift. The sliding feeling made Elay's stomach jump and the warrior looked over at the Beta, he seemed content."Distractions eh? Well hopefully you can find sometime to come out with me again. Or maybe we could just do a morning run.." he mentioned peeking back out the window. Already planning date out number two eh..? Renner chuckled.

Feeling the car come to a stop Elay looked to Ryker and hopped out of the vehicle. Leaning against the roof his blue eyes flickered in the darkness at Ryker. "I have no amor in my life, well not yet. I mean I think I found someone, not sure yet though. I have to see what he thinks about the whole situation." he said with a half smile. Closing the door Elay turned around to inspect the woods, turning  back to look at Ryker he felt his throat get dry. Here he was again alone with the Beta, not that he complained. His company was more then welcomed and with a quick flick of his fingers Elay unbuttoned his jacket. Folding it up nicely he put the jacket into the car and stepped to the back of the car to meet Ryker halfway. Rolling up his sleeves, his gaze looked to catch Rykers. "Shall we?"

3A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:58 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker chuckled and couldn’t help but smile a little bit. “I’m sure I’ll be able to find a minute or two. Besides, most of those distractions are gone now, anyways, so I’ve got nothing but time.” He certainly was not so busy with his Beta duties that he couldn’t spare a night or two and he had managed to get the assets in Europe lined up nicely enough that they did not require constant supervision.

After parking in an abandoned little pull-off, Ryker, too, climbed out of the car and flicked the button of his jacket open, shrugging out of the garment and folding it over the headrest of the driver’s seat. He arched an eyebrow at Elay when he heard his answer. “Must be a devilishly handsome fellow to have caught your eye,” he replied, grinning a bit. He nodded to Elay, then led the way into the forest, towards the gurgling sound of running water. “I’m glad I found this place,” he said, weaving easily through the trees, though he kept his pace to an easy stroll and slid his hands into his pockets. “Never actually been here, m’self. I’ve heard it’s quite pretty, though.” As they walked, Ryker’s eyes had no trouble at all picking out the roots and tangles of bushes that would snare and trip up anyone without a wereling’s superior senses. Really, Ryker had no trouble seeing through the thick shadows that blanketed the forest floor beneath the trees.

4A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:30 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

The forest smelled wonderful and Elay took long deep whiffs of the territory. He could hear the soft sound of rushing water in the distance and he knew that’s were they were heading. Following beside Ryker quietly, Elay managed to slip past all the tree roots and bumps. Frowning a bit he noticed a scuff on his nice shoes and he looked up to Ryker. The Beta’s eyes had a glare from what light peeked through the tree tops, unlike Elays who flickered brightly  to adjust. A habit Renner had bestowed upon him in the darkest time, brighter eyes. “Let me know I don’t mind making time for you.” he said as he jumped up on a log. He took a few steps and jumped down the other side, looking back at Ryker. “Handsome doesn’t quite cover it but his conversation and personality are just as wonderful.”

Elay was thankful for the darkness, his tan skin would not reveal the blush he felt on his cheeks. Talking about Ryker in such a way made him want to sit down and inhale a few breaths, that man was giving him butterflies. Walking along the trees the warrior kept his blue eyes ahead only glancing to Ryker every few minutes to check on him. “This is a nice spot, I like it.” his tone was calm. Being in the forest made Renner get excited, the wolf itched for some room to run. Please? Renner whined. Not now...later. Elay thought.

Seeing the trees thin Elay kept walking, the sounds of water louder now. As he reached the edge he looked at Ryker and smiled, crossing his arms. “Another great choice..it is breath taking. Let's take a seat on the hill by the creek.” he pointed stepping that way. Sitting down on the soft grass he took in the scenery, now this was something he could get use too.

5A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:33 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker chuckled slightly. He was fairly sure that Elay was talking about him, but now he found himself hoping that it was true. As embarrassing as it was, he liked to think that at least someone saw him in such an admirable light. Dante found that thought rather attractive, as well, though he remained silent on the issue. “Ah, well, in that case, you’ll have to introduce me to him. Maybe I could pick up a few pointers,” he said, flashing a grin over at the warrior.

It is, very nice,” he agreed, inhaling deeply and savoring the scent of the forest. He would have to remember this place and come visit in the daylight. As much as he liked the night and as little as it bothered him, there were just some things that needed to be enjoyed in the warm yellow light of the sun, rather than it’s silver, cold counterpart. He nodded his head, indicating for Elay to lead on to his chosen spot on the hill, then settled on the ground next to him. He watched the creek in silence for a little while, just enjoying its babbling song, before looking over at Elay. “I think it was your turn, wasn’t it?

6A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Elay’s eyes flickered over to Ryker as he made the comment about meeting the guy he was talking about. Smiling he leaned his arm against his raised right knee, “Yeah hes got these dark eyes and I find myself getting lost in them from time to time. Good company and..” he paused. Taking a moment he took a big breath and relaxed himself debating on how to choose his next words.   Dont you dar-... Renner couldn’t get his protest out quick enough. “Hes got these nice lips, that I'm pretty sure I would like to test out sometime.” he said with a mischievous grin plastered across his face. Shrugging he chuckled and went back to checking out the scenery, letting the comment hang between them.

Pulling  his brush from his right pocket Elay brushed his hair forward, a habit he had when he got nervous. Stopping himself he pulled up his other knee and held the wooden brush between his fingers. Lifting his blue eyes he looked back at Ryker, “Alright my question is...Where do you want to go next time we go out? What do you want to do? Swim, run, play twister...cook..anything you want.” he asked leaning over to give Ryker a soft nudge in his arm. The warrior couldn’t help but smile, being next to Ryker made him happy. Setting his palms on the soft grass he leaned back and looked back to the Beta.

7A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:06 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker quite suddenly found himself very grateful for the darkness and faint silver light of the moon. He could feel his cheeks heating slightly at Elay’s words, so it was so much the better that he couldn’t actually see it happening. That would be quite embarrassing. “Hm, he sounds like a prick,” Ryker said, nodding slightly and purposely not looking in Elay’s direction. After a moment, though, his façade cracked and he glanced over, grinning. Like an idiot, Dante pointed out. Ryker summarily dismissed Dante’s opinion, even though he knew it was probably true.

His question was not quite what Ryker had been expecting, though he was glad for the change of pace. He thought for a moment, cocking his head to the side and peering out at the silver ribbon of water. “How about,” he finally said, still thinking. “How about we come back here and go for a run. Then, well, we’ll see where we end up, aye?” He looked over at Elay’s dark skin, highlighted artfully by the moon, and couldn’t help but smile. There were quite a few places that Ryker wouldn’t mind ending up with Elay. Including on your—

DANTE! Ryker quickly cut off that stream of thought, hoping that Elay wouldn’t notice that small hitch in his breathing. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, shall we?

8A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:18 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Elay let out a hearty chuckle as Ryker spoke about himself and the warrior watched the woods. Scanning over the lands everything seemed quiet so there was no need for him to keep his guard on high alert. Turning to catch a glimpse of Ryker’s grin, he smirked. “That sounds good let’s do that soon.” he responded. Scooting closer to Ryker, Elay sat quietly studying the moon. In his mind the warrior thought of a poem for this moment, something to break the sweet silence they shared. Presume not that I am the thing I was... Renner spoke. It’s good but doesn't fit for this moment.. Elay thought.

Deciding that words wouldn’t do this silence justice Elay extended his arm slowly, resting it over Ryker’s shoulders. The warrior had a few more inches then the Beta and he pulled him closer, a faint smile resting on his lips. That moment really put a lot of things in perspective for Elay, he found someone he could relax with. Lifting his eyes to Ryker he grinned, “I do believe it is your turn to ask me a question. Anything..come on now keep the game going.” he said in a light playful tone. Elay’s fingers brushed past Ryker’s elbow as he sat close.

9A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker nodded slightly. “Agreed,” he said. Honestly, that sort of outing sounded like more fun than planning everything out to the letter. A bit of spontaneity was good for the soul, right? Of course, both he and Dante were of the opinion that plans were good things, contingency plans were even better, and contingencies for the contingencies were pretty hard to beat. But, perhaps in just this one instance, Ryker was content to simply sit back and let the world come to him. He would move as quickly or as slowly as events dictated and do his best not to manipulate them.

He felt Elay shift his position beside him, but wasn’t looking at him, so the arm around his shoulders caught him somewhat by surprise. Every muscle in his body tensed and it was an effort not to reflexively lash out and elbow the “attacker” in the ribs. After a moment, though, he took a couple deep breaths, telling himself that nothing was going to happen to him. It was okay. He let himself be pulled over more snuggly against Elay’s side, though he could not quite make himself return the gesture. Not yet. He breathed in Elay’s scent, relishing the subtleties of it. He wondered if Elay could smell himself and knew how good he smelled. Probably not, though, since even Ryker, who had shown his nose to be more sensitive than the average wereling’s on more than one occasion, usually had quite a bit of trouble smelling his own scent. Unless, of course, he had spent the day working.

Blinking once or twice, he forced himself to bring his mind back to the little game that they were playing. What else did he want to know about Elay? There were one or two things that he would still like to know, but one stood out most prominently in his mind. “How old are you?” he finally asked. In their world, age very often equated to power. Of course, there were a number of variables to consider, but both Elay and Ryker had come from a very similar genetic background, so those differences should be fairly negligible. He actually managed not to flinch when Elay’s hand brushed against his elbow. But only just.

10A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

The warrior felt Ryker’s muscle tense up tightly and he paused slowing his breathing. Maybe he had over stepped his boundaries, bracing himself a moment he waited. If he attacks you for touching him.... Would you fight back? Renner shot. No, we would take the hit Renner. But just give him a moment. Elay thought in response. The few seconds that passed seemed like minutes as Elay let out a big breath relaxing. As far as he was concerned he didn't get punched, so that was a good sign.

When the Beta eased into his side Elay felt a bit more at ease, knowing that he didn’t upset Ryker. Turning his head more he looked down at Ryker, though he was a Beta he was smaller in height and body frame. Elay couldn’t help but smile at the way he fit into his side, he enjoyed having him so close. His nose tingled at the change in his scent, but it was the Beta’s voice that made his eyes lift up. “About 250 years old and it will be 251 on January 1st....What about you?” he responded with a smile. Leaning against Ryker slightly, Elay let a low rumble of content vibrate his chest. “Besides the question of age, I have another one...what is one fear of yours? It doesn’t have to be your biggest fear, just one.”

11A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:40 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker’s eyebrows lifted slightly upon hearing Elay’s answer. Two hundred and fifty years. That was…more than Ryker had been expecting. How very interesting. Not that age meant very much to werelings, after a certain point, but there was an undeniable power differential that arose between age gaps. “I can’t say for certain how old I am. I stopped counting at about 95. But, if I had to estimate, I’d say I’m around 130, somewhere,” he explained. Twisting his head to look over his shoulder at Elay, Ryker carefully studied his scent, wondering how he would take that news. It was true, he was a bit younger than usual for one to hold his position, but he had a way of thinking and extensive training that tended to more than compensate for his lack of raw power. Besides, more important than just being strong, he knew how to apply his strength.

You promise you won’t laugh at me?” he asked, peering over at Elay carefully. Only once he had secured his solemn vow would Ryker continue. “I’m afraid of water,” he said quietly, lowering his gaze. It was humiliating to admit. “I know how to swim and everything. My father saw to that.” He gave a sardonic laugh. “In fact, that’s probably why…” His voice trailed off slightly before he shook his head and nudged Elay lightly in the ribs. “Alright, your turn. Same question.

12A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:37 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Blinking his blue eyes at Ryker he paused a moment, 130 eh? In his mind Elay imagined Ryker to be much older, but then again he wasn’t really sure how old he was from the start. Where was he 130 years ago? Africa still...we only left Africa 30 years ago...” Renner growled.   Yes...We were still home, god has it been that long already.” Elay thought with a frown.

Catching his thoughts he leaned closer to Ryker grinning, “130 eh? I didn’t expect you to be that young. But you should be proud of yourself and you're Beta already? Good title and you’ve got lots of time ahead of you to learn. It is surprising because you hold yourself better then most 130 year olds. Your demeanor is strong and where ever you go it is obvious. I like that about you a lot.” he said in a light tone.

When the Beta made him promise not to laugh, he smirked.  Leaning towards his smaller frame, Elay’s lips inched closer to Ryker’s ear as he whispered. “Promise.” His warm breath hitting the Beta’s neck lightly as he sat back up straight beside him. Using his free hand Elay loosened his tie and smiled as Ryker explained his fear. Suppressing his laugh the warrior bit his bottom lip hard before exhaling. “Water? Well I will cross the swimming pool out of our places to visit then. But there is nothing wrong with that, maybe one day you won’t be afraid of it anymore.” he stated in a genuine tone.

He sat quietly thinking of what he feared. “ One thing I fear is leaving this world and not being remembered. What will they say of me years from now if I die? I am the exiled Prince from Africa who did nothing for his pack....I fear that my family will write me out of their history, I dont fit in anywhere else.” his voice cracked at the last words. Pain flickered through his blue eyes as he looked out at the scenery before them.

13A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:09 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker felt his cheeks coloring even more at Elay’s words.  Damnit.  Why does everything he says make me feel like a giddy schoolboy? he wondered, though he carefully kept such bewilderment off of his face and as well out of his scent as he was able, locking those emotions deep inside.  He settled for a simple dip of his head.  “Well, thank you very much,” he replied.  Any other reply that came into his head seemed shallow and contrived, though, so he left it at that.

The kiss of warm air against his skin made Ryker shiver slightly and give the faintest of gasps, but he could smell the mirth that rippled through Elay’s scent shortly after, when he had told him that he was afraid of water.  Resisting the urge to elbow him, he smirked slightly.  “I can still enjoy time at the pool—or the beach, if you’re looking for ideas—just don’t expect me…to get in.”  Elay’s fear was unexpected, but fitting.  Honestly, being remembered had never been something that concerned Ryker.  He knew that the vast majority of people in the world, even though almost all of them were affected by his decisions and business practices, would never have heard of him.  But that was fine with him.  He still knew that he had a notable place in history, however behind the scenes it may be.  However, Elay had no such assurances.

Twisting around slightly, Ryker turned to look Elay in the eye.  “I wouldn’t say you don’t fit anywhere,” he said quietly.  As he spoke, he shifted his weight forwards ever so slightly.  “Nor would I particularly be concerned with not being remembered.  You’re in this pack, now, and I promise that the names of our packmates will go down in history.

14A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:55 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Elay’s blue gaze lifted to look at Ryker, the flicker in his eyes obvious as he listened to each word the Beta spoke. Maybe it was his accent and tone that made his promise believable or perhaps the black abyss that was Ryker’s eyes that held the truth. Searching them for an answer the warrior felt his cheeks get warm, their distance was cut down to mere inches now. Opening his mouth to speak Elay froze unsure what to say in return. He felt his heart pound deep in his chest, his pulse started to race. He gulped dryly trying to swallow the knot in his throat, “Your word is all I need.” he said with a weak smile. That was all you could say you big idio- Renner cursed.

Pushing the voice to the back of his head, Elay’s eyes flickered over Ryker’s face as he leaned down lower. Their eyes level now,Elay raised his left hand and gently placed it against Ryker’s soft cheek. Going the full length Elay stretched forward and placed his lips against Rykers. Parting the Beta’s lips with his own the warrior gave him a tender kiss letting the passion spark between them, before pulling away. Removing his hand from Ryker’s face he grabbed his tie nervously and pulled on it, trying to stop his head from spinning.

15A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:07 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker’s nerves felt completely on edge. His eyes searched Elay’s gaze for clues to his thoughts and, this close, it was hard to miss his scent. The spiky edge of desire. He wondered if Elay could smell that same scent on him. That is, if he couldn’t hear the pounding in his chest, first. He managed not to move as Elay leaned closer. This was what he was wanting, after all, he just wasn’t sure of himself enough to make the first move. He flinched slightly at that first spark of contact, but then he let himself relax, closing his eyes and losing himself to Elay’s touch, his scent, his taste.

He stayed still, even once he felt Elay pull back, breaking that small, intimate contact. Ryker’s head was spinning and his chest felt like it was about to explode, but he took a couple deep breaths and finally opened his eyes. He smiled widely as he looked up into Elay’s eyes, his breathing not quite slowed back to normal yet. No words came to mind that could do what he had just felt justice, and neither could Dante supply the necessary vocabulary.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Ryker sat back slightly, resting his weight on his hand propped against the ground. “So that’s what it feels like,” he said quietly, still grinning.

16A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:40 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

“Yeah, but I’ve never felt it quite like that. That was something else..” Elay managed to say in return. Placing his right hand on the grass he leaned closer to Ryker and his lips curled to a small smile. Lifting his fingers up to his lips he traced them gently, he shuddered just thinking about the kiss all over again. His face was hot and his body was on fire, not to mention his stomach refused to stop fluttering and flipping about. Part of him wanted another kiss to get that jolt to his system, but instead he sat quietly admiring the scenery.

Ryker’s scent was all over him now and the warrior just sat there peacefully, enjoying the moment and his scent. Side glancing to check on him Elay leaned down and nudged him playfully, a grin on his face. “So back to the game...heres my question, would you be mad if I kissed you again?” Elay asked turning his body to Ryker more. The warrior knew he shouldn’t go in for a second one but between the smells and feelings and well - Do it already! Renner shot out. Leaning back down to Ryker, his blue eyes searched over the Beta’s face closely waiting.

17A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:52 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Finally having gotten his breath back under control, Ryker tilted his head back, peering up at the twinkling pinpricks and hanging crescent of the moon. What a lovely night, Dante commented. Ryker understood that he was talking about much more than just the cloudless sky, quiet forest, and glimmering silver ribbon of the stream in front of them.

He grinned at Elay’s words. “I think I might be able to reign in my temper, if that were to happen, sure,” he replied. As Elay leaned forwards, Ryker managed to take the initiative this time. Reaching forwards with his right hand, he gently pulled him closer and pressed his lips against his. He felt excited, happy, thrilled. Alive. Carefully, he levered himself down to the ground, propping his head up on top of his left arm, all while keeping Elay against him with his right. Elay was intoxicating and, for the first time in decades, Ryker felt able to let go of his facades and just enjoy the moment.

18A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

This time the Beta moved first, his lips greeting Elay’s with a new purpose. Letting Ryker pull him down closer, he rested both hands on the grass by his sides. Leaning down further Elay let his broad chest press against Rykers softly, not wanting to give him all the weight the warrior hovered over. His arm muscles tensed as he kept his position holding his body weight, still lost in their kiss. Their scents mingled and changed the air around them, just a small whiff made Elay’s head spin.

The second kiss was longer and Elay closed his blue eyes and pressed his lips harder against Rykers. Their lips meshed nicely as he gave him soft deep kisses, leaving a small nibble at the bottom of the Beta’s lip playfully. Pressing his forehead against Rykers, Elay gave him a final kiss and barely pulled away. A large goofy grin spread across his face as his bright blues stared down at Ryker, his chest vibrated with a rumble of content. “Thank you for coming out with me tonight.” was all he could get out. Elay’s fangs bit down on his bottom lip as he enjoyed Ryker’s taste, shifting around he pushed back his other desires. Lifting his eyes to the area around them, he did a once over. Noting that nothing had changed and that everything smelled quiet.

Looking back down at Ryker, Elay tilted his head still grinning wide. The warrior knew he should say something more, but the words passed him by. At the same time he didn’t mind having Ryker trapped by both his arms, thinking to much he exhaled. Looking up at the moon he clenched his jaw stifly trying to find the words, but only a few seemed right. “I could get use to this..”

19A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:45 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker felt a shiver run down his spine at the soft thump of Elay planting his hands on the ground, firmly trapping him where he was. Were it anyone else in the universe, they probably would have found themselves very quickly on their back, probably with a handful of broken bones. But, strangely, Ryker found that he did not mind being this close and this…intimate with this man. The thrill that ran through his body from the kiss may have had something to do with that, though.

He returned Elay’s grin, peering up into his blue eyes that reflected the pale silver moonlight. “Nowhere I’d rather be,” he replied, finding somewhat to his own surprise, that it was true. At least at this moment. As he lay there, stretched across the grass, pinned down by the warrior, there was not a place in the world that he could think of that he would prefer to have spent the evening. Dante’s quiet consideration of the male seemed to concur with that conclusion, as well.

Mm, indeed,” Ryker agreed in a voice that was as close to a purr as he could ever remember using. He shifted his body a little, seeking a slightly more comfortable position, and then smiled up at Elay. If he had to pick one word to describe this moment, he would choose something along the lines of “magnificent.”

And then, because his mind simply refused to stop working for any longer than it already had, a thought occurred to him and he chuckled quietly. “Have you met Noctavia yet?” he asked. He shifted again, moving his spine off of a rock.

20A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:26 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

What did Ryker say? Nowhere he'd rather be.... Renner tossed in response. As Renner repeated the sentence, Elay could only stare down at the Beta in bit of shock. Though he didn't say much Ryker had a way of saying just enough to tug at Elay's heart strings, he enjoyed it though. After a few moments the comment registered and he smiled giving Ryker a low rumble of content in response. The night had gone so well, that the warrior wasn't sure if he wanted it to end. Leaning forward on his hands Elay moved closer to the Beta once more, pausing at the question.

Blinking a few times he shook his head and smiled, "Actually no I haven't yet, why? Did you want me to go see her now?" he asked softly. His blue eyes flickered in moonlight as he took in Ryker's features and got lost in his scent. Feeling him shift around beneath him, Elay rolled to the ground on the left side of Ryker with a thud. Staring up at the moon and stars he stuffed his hands behind his head, letting out another chesty rumble. He didn't say much, but he did turn his head to look down at Ryker. "You good down there?"

21A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

A grin pulled at Ryker’s lips as he felt and heard the low rumble in Elay’s chest.  He found that sound to be strangely comforting.  When was the last time that he had felt comforted by anyone?  When was the last time he had allowed himself to be comforted?  That thought caught him aback.  Perhaps this is good for us, Dante said.  Ryker didn’t reply, but did allow himself to consider the possibility.

He laughed at Elay’s reply, lifting his left hand to ever so lightly rub against Elay’s side.  “Well, not now, no.  I was just wondering, that’s all,” he said.  It wasn’t strictly true, sure, but it was true enough.  He watched Elay flop to the ground beside him, emulating his position with his fingers twined together behind his head.  He took a deep breath, considering his answer to Elay’s question and watched the stars glitter overhead.  After a moment, he smiled, wide and warm, and turned back to look at Elay.  “Yeah.  Yeah, I’m good.  Finally,” he replied.  He grew quiet, then, enjoying Elay’s company and the beautiful sky wheeling above them and the crisp, clean scents of the forest swirling together with Elay’s.  He found himself agreeing with Dante’s earlier comment.  It really was a very beautiful night.

22A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Quietly Elay watched the stars and moon, resiting the urge to howl out in happiness while visiting Stranger's Creek. His chest lifted and fell in slow breaths as they relaxed there, his mind replaying back their whole day. The time they spent together was exhilarating and Ryker surprised him a bit, but he enjoyed it all. Turning his head to spy Ryker he grinned, there were feelings developing on his part for the Beta. He could tell without even asking Renner, they had both already approved. Let's proceed.. the wolf agreed.

Feeling a bit antsy Elay sat up and stretched his legs out comfortably, pulling out his brush he brushed his hair back down removing the grass. "Me too." he said grinning. Leaning towards Ryker's resting body Elay dipped his head low and planted a kiss on his lips. The warrior's face nudging Ryker's cheek softly before he pulled away to watch the creek. Yeah I'm definitely good. Did you have any other questions you wanted to ask me? I'm trying to think of one but right now I've got nothing at this moment.." he added, catching the Beta in his sight once more.

Last edited by Warrior Elay on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

23A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:45 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker couldn’t help but smile slightly at Elay’s response. The last of the reservations that Ryker may have held were evaporated by those two simple words. He blinked as Elay leaned over and gave him another kiss, but he didn’t pull away. Maybe he was starting to get used to it. At least from him. He had the feeling that if someone else tried to touch him, nothing would change. But Elay was a different story. Did he have any other questions? Gazing up at the stars, he thought carefully. Was there anything else that he wanted to know at the moment?

What does Renner think of me?” he finally asked, turning his head to regard the warrior. It was important that all parties involved in this potential relationship agreed. Ryker already knew Dante’s thoughts on the matter and he was fairly certain that he knew what Elay was thinking, but what about Renner?

24A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:47 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Letting out a big sigh Elay side glanced at Ryker and chuckled, did he really want to know the answer to that question. "Alright, give me a moment then.." the warrior said glancing back at the creek. You heard the Beta...well? He thought loudly to get Renner's attention, normally the wolf was ready to speak his mind. His unusual amount of silence after him and Ryker got close, brought on some questions. Renner..stop being such a stubborn mutt.. he thought once more.

A loud growl erupted from Elay's chest from the wolf and the warrior blinked before looking back at Ryker with a shrug. "He always gets fussy after a meal.." he grinned. Don't call me that..I am no mutt. I am from a damn strong blood line.. Renner retorted. Ah, finally Elay had struck the cord to get him talking. What of Beta Ryker? How does this make you feel? Elay thought. I don't want it to happen again...I don't want to be responsible for it. Renner said calmy. Gulping the knot in his throat Elay felt Renner's pain, it threw him off. Both of them spent their time together stuffing away feelings because it was easier that way. And now Elay was asking Renner to open up and care, love even.

We can't do what we did to that human..to Ryker. This is where we belong. Renner, finally a home. No more chasing...I'm done. Standing up to his feet Elay brushed the grass from his pants. He didn't look at Ryker yet, no he needed a second to regain his composure. Renner was afraid and Elay knew that but it was understandable, such fear came with these choices of life. ..Ryker is good...I like him. Renner shot out. He was so roweled up that Elay shifted to his wolf form on the spot, determined to prove his point.

Stepping forward his big brown paws sunk into the moist grass, he paused to study the Beta. Thick chocolate colored fur covered most of his body expect for a few dashes of black on his back and paws. The breeze rustled past him, causing the male to shake his fur before stepping closer to Ryker. Bright blue eyes glowed faintly in the darkness as his muzzle inched closer to the relaxing male who smelled so good. Whipping out his long pink tongue Elay licked up the side of Ryker's face. Hoping that answered Ryker's question the big brute rolled into the Beta's side chuckling, pink tongue lolling from his mouth. "Well Ryker, I don't think it can get any clearer. Aye?" Elay shot in thought, using Ryker's own word on him.

25A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Empty Re: A Quiet Stroll {Elay} Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker nodded, smiling slightly as Elay asked for time to consult Renner about his feelings. His smile became a slight smirk as Renner was apparently quite reticent to share his feelings. It was odd that a pureblood like Elay was having difficulties convincing Renner to communicate with him. Whenever Ryker needed something or wanted to know something from Dante, the transfer was very nearly instantaneous.

He watched the play of emotions and expressions flickering across Elay’s face. It must be a rather interesting conversation he was having. He arched an eyebrow, watching Elay stand up and smirking slightly as he brushed himself off. The shift took him slightly by surprise, but he remained relaxed, confident that neither Elay nor Renner would hurt him. He canted his head slightly as he watched him draw near, placing his massive paws on either side of his body and lean his huge head down, only to place a big, wet kiss all along his cheek.

He grinned at the mental communication, glad that Elay already knew how that sort of thing worked. But could he do it in his human form? He grinned up at the wolf. I think that makes things quite clear, yes. He took a breath, to still his mind, and then used the skill that only he and Noctavia knew, as of yet, and created a perfect illusion of a white rose in his hand, perfect in shape, texture, and scent, and held it out to Elay without speaking a word.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum