Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life it's just a game..... Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Life it's just a game..... Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life it's just a game.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Life it's just a game..... Empty Life it's just a game..... Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Anonymous

Zelda walked down the street carefully. It was night, everyone was sleeping at that hour. She wished to be n bed right now. It was cold, and she was freezing. Just a simple jacket over her dress wasn't enough for the cold night.
A group of boys was just ahead whistling. ''Don't you even dare do something. Please, this time listen to me and ignore them. Please!'' Estelle whispered. Zelda rolled her eyes as she continue to walk.

''How are you sweetie?'' one of the boys asked as the rest started to laugh. She was just about to turn and say something but then she remembered what Estelle said and she continued to walk. The girl said softly ''We do as you this time''.

Suddenly thee was no more light on the street. Probably something about the power system. ''Great'' Zelda shouted as she looked for her phone.

2Life it's just a game..... Empty Re: Life it's just a game..... Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Their screams echoed aloft in the air, and their blood spilled amongst the brick path below the large beast's very claws. The frequent flicker of a nearby streetlamp was all that was needed to cast an eerie shadow over the wolf, cascading the bloodied features and long set of canines to the point it could scare anything in its sight. Two dark emeralds - much like the ones compared to diamonds - glistened within the darkness and the flickers caused them to have a glossy edge to the abyss colored pupils. The mind she withheld was far to what she realized could only happen through instinct, and the hunger could not be helped as the meal was almost too easy to deny. Moving passed the set of male mortal bodies, she heard bones snap as one of her hind paws pressed into it. She chuckled under her breath that was visible through the icy air at her lips, leaving a trail of blood behind her as it oozed off the sides of her maw. A stench; foreign to her senses, but judged simply by its smell to infer that it was female, however it was not hers. This potent scent was lesser of her pack, so the fae snapped back a grin as it was a loner whom had strolled onto her borders. Not bothering to glance back at the dead bodies as if to fathom the choice to hide them, Noctavia instead followed the silhouetted frame of a woman through the dark alley. She was young, to her that is, more resembled to the Alphess, but mostly innocent as her flesh was not tatted in ink and scars. With the loud clicks of her claws to the alley floor, the black fae rose to her tallest and slithered her tongue through her teeth as she curled her lips back into a ruthless snarl from behind the woman, "Who are you and what are you doing in my lands, wereling?", saliva dripped mixed with the leftover blood from her mouth, spitting it near the woman's feet as she took on a strong stance to tower over the other. Glaring her eyes, she stepped forwards in threat, yelling through her body language to 'Speak!'

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

3Life it's just a game..... Empty Re: Life it's just a game..... Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Anonymous

She finally found her phone. A source of light was enough to see trough the dark. She wanted to walk, but suddenly she felt something. She heard a voice, a female voice. She stopped and waited for her voice to come back to life. ''Speak sweetie, you'll look weak. And we both know that you'r not'' Estelle shouted.
''I'm Zelda, Zelda Carmit. I..just.... thought this is a shortcut'' she said on a polite tone. She didn't want trouble. She turned slowly to the female and with a gentle voice she asked. ''May I ask who are you?'' The curiosity from her green eyes was visible. She wondered how the female looked like. What she could see were only her green emeralds. It was so cold in that night. It was clearly the winter was coming.
Wait, did she just said ''my lands'' that means she was the alphess, right? She hopped she didn't say something wrong to her. So there was a pack around.

4Life it's just a game..... Empty Re: Life it's just a game..... Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

The mistress stuttered in her words, struck deathly in the eyes as she sensed fear within them staring up into her own. Making her appearance known, the large ebony black wolf took a step into the light, glaring down at the woman with little amuse. "I am Noctavia Dark, Alphess Noctavia to you." Before she could snap into her set of sentences, she cocked her head towards the ground and relaxed herself to ease in retreat to her human body. Standing at five feet and eight inches, she resembled a smaller woman, but inside she was gifted with strength in number of years as she was many among the human years old. Her hair ran in long lengths of matching black to her wolf's pelt, the same pair of eyes that never changed at all. Her skin was of a milky, soft color, blended with the blood of ink running along her arms and every where else that was visible to the eye. She was covered in them, both scars from past battles along with tattoos that aged back so long ago, "You come to my lands, by what, accident? Well that's not how things work around here. You ether ask for acceptance by giving what little you might be able to do in the benefits of my pack, or scram before I kill you now." Looking to the woman, she motioned her hand in a circle quickly, widening her eyes as she craned her neck forwards, "Today, I don't have all the time in the world, ya know." Noctavia snarled loudly.

5Life it's just a game..... Empty Re: Life it's just a game..... Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Anonymous

''So if I wont enter in her pack she'll kill me?'' she said to herself as she waited for the women to finish all her sentence. She keep her nonchalant way, without being scared, even when the alphess snarled. ''Don't be stupid. Go in her pack. It's your chance, our chance'' Estelle shouted.
            ''Well Alphess Noctavia, I've been a really good guardian in my old pack. I'm respectful with the pack members, not with everyone it this world, but I m with the pack members'' she said with a smirk then she continued ''I'm also a really good fighter. I can say that I have some dark secrets, but I think they are named secrets with a reason'' her eyes were glinting.
            With a nod she added ''I completly understand if you think I'm not good for your pack....Alphess'' such a long time since she last pronounced that word. She waited patient and relaxed Noctavia's answer.

6Life it's just a game..... Empty Re: Life it's just a game..... Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Sorry for the errors, I'm on my phone.

The eyes of the demon sprawled over the woman with distaste. She could see little value to come from such a smaller creature, but she did not bother to share her thoughts on it. Leaving it at that, Noctavia lifted her gaze once more, "I will not tolerate werelings under my ranks to not fulfill their tasks. You are to protect one another, but if in my advice, if someone of your rank in my pack is to take the first swing, you hit back ten times harder. With your somewhat experience dealing with others and abilities, I grant you the rank of a Warrior, fae." Watching for only a second, the Alphess tool a quick swift turn on her high white heels and started to walk back into the shadows. As she looked over her shoulder slightly, she curled her lip in a low growl, "Do not make me regret my decision, welcome to Eternal Darkness."

No need to post after this. Change your name to Warrior Zelda and welcome to the pack, wereling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum