Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M] - Page 2 Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M] - Page 2 Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M] Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:22 pm

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

Kaiko glanced at him. Surprised that the doctor of the pack was from Africa. She had yet to meet her but she would look forward to having discussions with her about it. The chill air swept past them feeling pleasant. She didn't bother to brush her hair out of her face somehow knowing she was teasing Brutus by not doing so.

Kaiko couldn't help but smile as he wrap an arm around her. Enjoying the way her curves conformed to his muscled frame.
"It was a good day I'll even admit to that," Kaiko smiled glancing at him. She was half tempted to lead him around the block once just to spend more time with him.
And you say I'm a tease, Arzevic growled.

You are and I can tease to if I want to, Kaiko thought smirking faintly. After a long moment of debating she decided against it.
"That's my place over there," Kaiko indicated to a moderate house with a small backyard patio and pool. A small balcony peeked out from the second story to over look the bay. It was part of the reason she had picked it was for its small charms.

She leaned against Brutus slightly as they walked. It seemed almost impossible to keep a smile off her face tonight and she couldn't help but wonder why.

27Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M] Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus lifted his gaze to her house, it was small and cute. Had a pool and a small patio,"You've got a pool? I want to swim...I love pools. I'm quite the water animal you know." he insisted with a smile.  Don't end this night...just run and jump in. Marco insisted with a growl.

Rubbing his hand up and down Kaiko's arm he walked her to the front door. A frown crossing his lips as he sighed out. "Well here we are m'lady, your castle is waiting." he teased. His hands slid down Kaiko's soft curves, each finger moving swiftly till he reached her waist. Grinning like a fool Brutus looked down her way with a raised eyebrow, "Don't forget me Kaiko after you walk in there...so I'm thinking this is will help you remember." he added with a sly grin.

Brutus enjoyed poking fun at her and leaning his face closer to hers, his eyes flickered over as her features. Using his right hand he brushed her hair from her face and pulled Kaiko in for a soft kiss. Hoping she wouldn't dodge him, he let his body melt with hers. A low rumble vibrating his chest in satisfaction.

28Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M] Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

Kaiko smiled unable to resist mentally picturing what he was look like in swim trunks and covered in water.
"Who know's maybe I'll have to throw a pool party sometime," Kaiko murmured mischievously glancing at him. To emphasis her words from somewhere down the street she heard a loud bout of laughter from one of the houses. She faintly smiled glancing in the direction of the sound. It seemed someone other then herself was having a good night.

"Why thank you my noble night," Kaiko chuckled in response to his teasing. Most individuals annoyed her when they teased her but from him it was something different. Perhaps something even special. If special was even the correct term to be using here.
If we have a pool party it should be really soon, Arzevic rumbled. She was about to reply to her wolf when she notice the sly smile on Brutus's face.

With a hand Brutus moved the hair out of her face. Before she even realized what was happening she felt his lips against hers and she couldn't help to feel her body melt into his. Her lips softly exploring his. A current course through her body like nothing she had ever experience before. She felt a rumble in Brutus, or was that her.

Maybe perhaps it was the both of them. At the moment she really couldn't tell.

29Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M] Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:59 am

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

The kiss lasted a few moments and Brutus wrapped his arms around Kaiko tightly hugging her. The mix of emotion and pleasure made him shift uneasily and he knew it was time to go. Pulling away he smiled and pressed his forehead to hers, "Goodnight light eyes." he murmured releasing her from his grasp. He dipped his head and made his way down the stairs back to the side walk. His heart was bursting from his chest as he separated himself from the female causing such a female. Are you sweating? I've never seen you sweat before...get it together mate. Shes a female like all the others. Marco insisted with a yawn.

Brutus shook his head and ran his right hand over his face pulling on it with a sigh, Even you aren't that foolish Marco..I could feel your rumbling.. Brutus retorted with a growl. She is different and I like that...

Pausing to stop at the side walk he turned to look at Kaiko, a smile on his face. Shifting to his wolf form he stood massive and dark under the streetlight. Waiting for her to safely make it inside he stood patiently.

30Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes like Storm clouds. [Kaiko*M] Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

Kaiko looked up at him as he suddenly ended the embrace. Slightly shocked at her own actions. Every other time a male had tried this they had gotten a hard hook to the jaw. Why hadn't she done the same to Brutus. She knew why he had ended the kiss which only left her wanting more.

Kaiko smiled at him as he said his good night and stepped off the porch. She bit her lip watching as he headed down the sidewalk. Brutus paused on the sidewalk turning back to her his form shifting into his wolf. Kaiko smiled and gave a small wave to him as she opened the door. It was so cute how he was watching over her making sure she was safe.

Opening the door she stepped through and quietly closed it. Her heart fluttered in her chest and she lean against it feeling pleasantly lightheaded. After a long moment she pushed off the door heading upstairs.
Come on you have to admit there's something special about that male, Arzevic rumbled.
Kaiko signed as she headed up the stairs to her room, okay even I can't deny that.

As she stepped into her room her hand unconsciously touched her lips. Kaiko walked over and flopped onto the bed. She had a feeling she was going to have a few distracting thoughts at work tomorrow. Still smiling she grabbed the pillow and snuggled with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum