Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Progression Of Love [Noctavia/Vitani/Travis] Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

The Progression Of Love [Noctavia/Vitani/Travis] Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Progression Of Love [Noctavia/Vitani/Travis]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

Waking up beside the woman he loved was the best feeling he could have ever thought of. Amora was draped int he linens of their sheets, resting peacefully on the mattress beside him. Damian looked over her features, the sun shone lightly over her face, not directly in her eye, more so below her cheek and trailing down her neck. He leaned in close, whispering into her ear, "I love you, more than you will ever know." He kissed her cheek, her forehead, and finally her lips. As he slipped from the bed, he got ready quietly, changing into a more suitable wardrobe. He grabbed his dress pants, black in color with a straight line ironed into the front of them. He walked to his closet, grabbing the perfect light blue shirt to intensify his eye. Buttoning from bottom to top, he left the top two buttons undone. He did not like the feeling of choking from your own apparel. He moved to the bathroom, brushing his hair into the hairstyle he was most known for keeping. Placing the brush down, he took a deep breath and breathed out as he looked in the mirror. "You can do this, Damian. You've got this" Walking from the bathroom, he looked to Amora one last time. He smiled as she laid there peacefully, sleeping as if nothing int he world even mattered, all things were perfect. Opening the door to their room, he stepped out and closed it behind him softly. Making his way to the elevator, he pushed the button for the top floor. He looked to the mirror in the electric cage lifting him up to the very top. He fixed a few loose hairs and straightened out his shirt, pulling it all the way down so it did not give the bunched up look. Once the doors opened and the chime to the level was reached, he stepped out and moved towards the Alphess room. He had only been here once before the ask the Alphess herself if he could take a mate. She had graciously accepted his question, allowing him to ask Amora for her hand in marriage, and mating. Together they would spend the rest of their days. Balling his fist, he knocked on the door. When the door finally opened, he looked to the ground. "Sorry to disturb you at this early hour, but I must ask something of importance to you."

http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

With a warm cup of decaffeinated coffee between her palms, the Alphess lay content in the silence of her home as Daiken had taken his leave early that morning to run some errands while he left her to rest peacefully. As she was now awake and her sister had decided to take on a visit to discuss some things with her like they normally did once or twice a week, Noctavia sat comfortably on her couch and listened to all of what she had to say. She had to admit that it was nice having these visits, much like she enjoyed in having Ryker drop in unexpectedly to see what he had been up to lately. Removing a strand of her long obsidian hair, she listened to her sister speak of the Guardian male and the date they had gone on. She had originally thought that Travis was just another walking male looking for something to lie with at night and get rid of in the morning, but she apparently had misread him. She had been wrong, and a part of her did not care really, whereas another did regret what she had thought before of the great male. Perhaps he could be something good in they future of her sister, maybe it was meant to be. Vitani spoke of good things, all positive with little to leave the Alphess worried and over-protective of her own blood before her.

There was few things she could do to save her sibling in the moments of her pregnancy, but the worse she could do was kill the male if he were to break her heart. As she watched her sister move over to her side, Noctavia lifted her shirt slightly to let her hand feel at her stomach, "Daiken and I have already discussed names if its supposed to be a boy or girl, but I don't understand. I'm not supposed to be this big in the middle of the process, am I?" She asked curiously, looking to her sister as she was slightly worried to know if something were wrong. Then her brows narrowed as Vitani looked up into her emerald eyes with the brightest of smiles while a gasp made out of her lips. Noctavia was confused and watched her sister stand up and jump slightly in her position, "Why are you staring at me like that?" Just before Vitani seemed to of found her ability to speak, a knock sent them to be quiet. Instantly the Alphess lifted her gaze towards the door and sniff the air to smell her Elite male's scent wafting through the door's creak beneath the wood. Glancing to her sister, she nodded for her politely to open the door for her, being aided by Vitani's hands to stand as she held her stomach within her one hand. As she looked to Damian, Noctavia had an idea as to what he wished to speak about and knew the time would come soon enough, "Come in, Damian. Sit. Vitani was just giving me an examination as to how the development is running. So far so good, thankfully." Ushering him to sit upon the sofa or leaving him to stand, Noctavia crossed her arms over her recently enlarged chest and looked to him with a calm mind, "What brings you here to my chambers? I would think you'd be spending the evening with your mate, Amora." She said with a tilt to her head.

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

As Vitani thought about the wondrous man in her dreams she so proudly called her boyfriend now, her eyes shined as bright as the moon and she sighed happily in her seat next to her sister."Travis took me on the most wonderful date the other day.. He makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world, but.. I don't know, it's just something about him that drives me crazy when I'm with him, ya know? And he asked me sincerely to be his special lady. Of course I accepted the offer, and he was all passionate about it and was sweet to me.. I really like him, a lot.. Mm, I'd do anything to see those eyes again, I swear I don't think it'll ever get old seeing him smile at me either, Noctavia... I think I lo-" Her silvers widened as her hands grazed along her sister's soft, partially large stomach, feeling a small kick from the fetus as it pressed against her side. But it was not the kick that made her so surprised, for it was multiple pulses running into her palms. Vitani knew that Noctavia thought that she was to be carrying one child, but the fae could feel more than two heartbeats inside her, as there was now another added next to it. ..Twins.. Her wolf said, interrupting Vitani's silence to then become extremely ecstatic over the idea of becoming an aunt of not one, but two beautiful children blessed by her sister's womb. Standing up quickly, the doctor did a little celebration dance and squealed with laughter while staring directly into the eyes of her confused sibling and Alphess. She laughed as she had asked of what was the reason behind her excitement, opening her mouth ajar to give the news of her bundle of expected duo before a noise at the door made her glance up, "Stay there, I'll get the door. Do you always get this many visits in the day or is it just me?" She wondered, helping her up and then walking to the door to open it widely to see a handsome man before her. Fluttering her lashes, she smiled and leaned slightly against the wooden door while sizing him slowly, "Well hello there.. I don't believe we have officially met.." Vitani giggled and held out her hand, pulling him inside and shaking his hand in greetings, "Vitani, Doctor Vita-" Being stopped by her sister's words, she glanced at the man and then backed away with a sheepish smile to her face as she dipped her head with respect. If she had of known it was the Elite male, she would have done a bit better at making him at welcomes. Too late. Closing the door behind him, she walked passed him to plop down on the sofa, waiting patiently on the sides as her sister seemed to do all the talking.

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

Rolling over in his sheets, he was awoken by a stiffness. As he rolled into his stomach he felt a great pain in his crotch. Quickly rolling back, sat up and cupped his privates, trying to soothe the pain which he had given to himself by mistake. He awoke from his dream, risen and ready for the day, just as he was every night since Vitani and Travis had begun their love affair. She often found herself the main attraction to his dreams. She was the exotic dancer, the sexy nurse who checked over his broken bones, the sexy librarian which told him to be quiet in the library, and his favorite, the jungle princess who had captured him, forcing him to be her sex slave. Rubbing the sleeping crust from his eyes, he prepared himself for this new day. He has asked her to be his girlfriend, but Travis knew that was not enough. He loved her and wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of his days with her. She was a beautiful girl, so sexy and gorgeous that she could get any male she truly wished to be with. For now she had chosen Travis, for reasons why, he did not know. But he was not going to sit around and wait for her to find something better. He had to go to Noctavia, the Alphess which had captured his attention the first night he joined Eternal Darkness. Pacing around his room, he started to get ready. He grabbed anything he could find at the time, presentable, yet not a wedding looking importance. He was only going to be seeing the Alphess after all. But he needed to be on his best behavior, perhaps even a gift would push the Alphess to the direction he wished. When he was ready, he made his way to the lobby. There was a small flower boutique down the street. They carried the most beautiful arrangements he had seen in all of New York.

Walking inside the small shop, he looks to the bunches and bunches or arrangements. He looked at price tag after price tag, not caring of the cost. He did not know much about flowers, nor what their names were other than the obvious ones. Roses, sunflowers, tulips, and daisies. Some of the flowers held a different color of pigment in their petals, artificial coloring seemed to be a huge thing among the humans. One particular color caught his eyes. It was a single black rose surrounded in what the lady called "baby's breath". As he looked over it in the beautiful red vase, he could not help himself, figuring it could be perfect for the Alphess. Paying for he gift, he headed back to the lobby, nodding to the clerk as he made his way up the elevator once more. Pressing the button for the top floor, he stepped inside the open doors. As the elevator sent him up the multiple floors, he stepped out onto the top floor. With his hands gently wrapped around the top of the vase, he walked carefully. Making his way to the door, he knocked once, a single loud knock, which he could hear behind the door. There were voices which could be heard inside as well. As the door slowly opened, his green eyes met the gaze of blue ones. "Damian, what are you doing here?" he asked as Damian opened the door and allowed the Guardian in. Travis walked in, looking to see Noctavia and Vitani. Immediately his heart dropped. "Oh fuck... She knows.. They've been conspiring against you boy.. Get out while your balls are still safe!" barked the wolf to Travis. But Travis ignored him, standing like a deer in the headlights. "Alphess Noctavia, I got these for you, congratulations on the pregnancy. I came as soon as I heard." he smiled to Noctavia then looked to Vitani, "Good morning Vitani, you are looking radiant as ever." his eyes turned back to the Alphess, speaking through their telepathic connection he continued to smile, "Alphess, I did not know you were expecting so many guests on this day, but I must speak to you on something of great importance."

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

Lifting his eyes as a new scent attacked at his nose, it was not the Alphess. He looked to the female before him, eying her beauty respectively. She was rather beautiful, a female he had not seen before, nor had he heard of her. Damian entered and sat in the closest open chair available. He looked to the Alphess and then the other female. "Alphess, it is a pleasure to see you again. My apologies for the early hours. At this time, Amora is resting peacefully in our room. She knows not of my coming here, and I wish it to stay that way. I have already asked her to be my mate, and she accepted happily, might I add. I now would like to ask for something of a relevant nature. With the joining of our love and our lives, I ask that I am granted permission to give the gift of life to my mate. She and I have spoken of a family, she wanting it more than I could even imagine. I ask you, Alphess Noctavia, will you allow myself and Amora to.." he paused as he heard a knock on the door. It was a single knock, but it was loud, hard for then not to hear it ring in the room. Quickly he got up from his seat, "I shall get the door Alphess, Vitani, need you not worry about something as opening a door." Damian opened the door, eying the male which came calling. Guardian Travis. He stared to the male, his wolf snarling quietly, "how dare he come at a time like this.. It is blasphemy! And look he bears gifts.. I told you that you should have gotten her something." Damian snapped at the wolf, keeping his appearance calm. He allowed the male entrance, speaking softly. "The Guardian has come calling for you Alphess." As Travis came in, he took his seat to the open chair he had rested in before. He stared at the male, watching and waiting to see what he was here for.

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Noctavia's eyes went first to Damian as he spoke, exchanging a quick glance to the side to see if Vitani were paying attention, meanwhile, she stayed attentively listening to the Elite male before her. There held no surprise in her reactions once so ever, for she knew this would happen, only causing her to painfully sigh in front of the man, "I congratulate on your mate's acceptance into being yours finally, Damian. And if you wish to have a family I would hav-." As another knock bounded onto her door, she sniffed the air and noticed that it was but of only the Guardian. She wondered, narrowing her gaze as to what he was doing here, and why. This was getting out of hand, and already the Alphess was beginning to feel nauseous with all the smells cluttering the air. Surely this was not healthy for a pregnant fae already half-way through development, or was it just her thoughts getting a head of her too fast. Either way, she watched as Damian and Travis looked each other through the door way and raised a curious brow to her sister as she caught her silvers brightening up at the sight of the male. She smirked at Vitani slightly and then peered to Travis as he neared her with a pitch black rose in a red vase, "I-.. uh, good morning, Travis. Thank you?" Being handed the vase, she really had no idea what to think of it, gazing up at the taller male with green eyes with confusion before his words eased into her mind. Looking to Vitani out of the corner of her eye to see that she was not paying any attention to her older sister, she then raised her brows to Travis. Instantly she got the idea as to what he wished to speak about, giving him a look to confirm her suspicions and clear the situation then and there, ..I had no intentions of it either. Vitani has been here all morning checking up on my progress. She talks about you like you're the wealthiest man in the world, ya know. For Christmas, get her duct tape to save your life... Cocking her head, she looked at the vase and put on a fake smile to relieve everyone from the awkward silence, "Well.. uh, I guess I'll go put these on the counter, and we can discuss more about what Damian's come for here first since he was first to arrive. Sit and relax. Vitani, get them something to drink. Are you guys fine with a beer or perhaps anything else?" She asked, trying to throw her sister off from the curiosity she knew was running around in that thick skull of hers. Could this day get any more confusing as it was, she asked herself, quickly taking it back as she hoped it would not.

Once Vitani had returned with something of the gentleman's choice, Noctavia sat on the end of the couch and sighed, not even bothering to cross her legs as she could not with the stomach getting in the way. Luckily for her, she was wearing pants at least. She looked to Damian first and pursed her lips as she thought of what to say exactly so that he was not to be left down in creating a family. Then she glanced to Travis and an idea sparked her eyes, nodding once before putting it up for grabs, "Damian, you have my permission to start a family if you wish. But if Amora wishes to be the one to carry the child, then you are not allowed to be the biological father.. I apologize for what it's outcome would be, but if you were to be the offspring's father, they would not be able to live very long. Your child would be mortal for all it's life and die to when it would come it's time, as you and Amora hold both human blood in your veins. If she is to carry it, you must have an insemination done through one of the doctors with the help of pureblood's seed. Or.. you could go the easier way.. and just.. you know.." Noctavia put out her hands in a short display as she shrugged, tucking them back over her sides as she crossed her arms and huffed out a sigh, "Why not Travis be the donor? He is of pure blood, and Vitani could do the insemination for Amora." She rose her brows to the two with question and smirked once as she found very much humor in her suggestion. Turning her gaze to Damian soon after, she shrugged her shoulders slightly, "I won't allow you and Amora to breed. It would not be fair to the child, but I will allow you to have a child, just not together. Understood?"

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

At first sight of seeing the Guardian pass through her sister's double suited doors, her heart fluttered with excitement and she scrambled on the couch to get up. Then her eyes flew to the rose and vase, wondering if it were a gift for her until he handed it to his sister. Her mood was tilted, but she shrugged it off and smiled at him anyway as he greeted her with one of his winning smiles that caused her insides to burn up. She chuckled softly, holding her hands locked together behind her pack and blushed slightly while looking to her shoes and soon back up at him once it was gone. "Morning, Travis. Does your neck still hurt from the other night, or do I need to check it again to make sure?" She said in a tease-like manner, tilting her head with a wink as only he would know what she meant by those words. Only it would not surprise her if the rest knew as well, not that she cared. She liked the attention, especially from the Guardian male indeed. The fact he was here made her curious, looking to him with a bright titanium gaze, "What're you doing here so early? I would've thought you'd be off running the border patrols at this hour. You didn't pick up the phone when I called for breakfast, so I thought you were busy." Vitani spoke softly to the male as she neared his face and wrapped a single arm around his waist. Her gaze darted to the other male, Damian, she guessed and a grin widened across her face, "Congratulations, Elite. Amora is a very lucky fae to have you. Yo-." Being interrupted for the second time, she nodded to her sister's request and released Travis slowly to move towards the kitchen. She knew it wasn't her right to intrude on the male's wants, but it was heart-wrecking to realize that what he requested would be denied. For a wereling child, it was best that only purebreds were to breed and that be it, but in this case for the poor Elite, he would not be able to.

Whatever the males wanted to drink, she got them from the fridge and handed to either of them if they wanted something. Once she was done with that, she moved to the couch after grabbing gently of Travis's hand with a quick glimpse of a smile at him to sit next to her on the couch. When everyone was seated, her sister began to speak, turning Vitani's attention from the male to the Alphess's words. She was right for that matter, the artificial transfer would be able to be done if a pure blood's semen was given to them in the time of need. But where were they going to have a willing male up to give them their seed so late in the season for breeding? Then her eyes widened at her sister's suggestion, to what made her cheeks burn and silvers glance to Travis for his reaction, "Uh.." Loudly she cleared her throat and fidgeted in her seat. There was a benefit to this, and her sister was right with that, but why was she so uncomfortable about it. It was Travis's decision after all, not necessarily hers. Either way, Vitani would do the insemination process on who ever's seed it was, just to know that the couple would be blessed with a child, and more offspring besides her sibling's soon to be told twins to be born under the pack's rule, "I mean.. uh, yes, I will do the transfer if given the pureblood's seed, but in a way, yeah, Travis would be a great suggestion for the job.. As weird as it may sound, since I've looked through all the records in my files of the packmates, Travis is one of the cleanest males in his health history. His blood could do great things for the child, and the outcome of it's growth would succeed to be a mutt, indeed. The only thing bad about it is, is that the first shift will come a little later than expected. That's the only disadvantage. What do you think, babe?" She said, looking to Travis for what he thought.

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

Curious eyes watched as the Alphess moved the vase from the awkward situation it brought. Travis began to wonder if she even liked the gift in the first place, or was merely moving it from sight for other reasons. He was not completely sure. But the awkward feeling quickly left as they listened to each other speaking. Damian had asked something he was not too sure of, but then the Alphess continued to speak on the subject. All his questions were answered. It appeared the male had already asked her permission to take a mate, but now he had asked for something which could not be easily done. It was a known fact that Damian was a mutt. His blood smelled different than that of a pure's. It was also a fact that Amora had been bitten, thus if they were to have a child with one another, it would be a pointless addition to the pack. Surely it would become more human than wolf. But as Vitani spoke to him, he became more intrigued with the words she spoke. Another massage? How could he refuse? Their time together had been rather amazing if he were to be telling the honest truth. He cared for Vitani deeply, wishing nothing more than to ask to be her mate. But it was hard to surprise the girl of your dreams when she were standing in the same room as the wolf he needed to ask. Then came the questions. "Umm.. my phone.. Ah yes, it was on silent and I accidentally left it on the couch. I totally forgot about it until now." He searched his pockets, pretending to recall he still had not had the device. He knew if Vitani asked him of his plans, that he would more than likely tell her. It was hard enough to fib about this phone business, let alone his reason for being here. "I was planning to do a run of the borders, but when I heard the news of the Alphess being with child, I needed to show my support and I thought the flower would make her happy. Not a cure for morning sickness, but it might make her smile." he retorted as he looked to the Alphess. Noctavia, I come here to ask you a matter which has been pressing on my mind for some time now. I am in love with your sister, I only wish that you will accept my request to ask for her to be my mate. I have met many other faes, but no wolf has captivated me like she does. I wish to spend the rest of my days with her. If you will allow it, Alphess? finishing the connection to her mind, he was awestruck to hear the words which came out of her mouth. Luckily he had already been sitting on the couch with Vitani, a bottled water in his hand. His jaw dropped and snapped itself shut quickly. Travis had always wished to be a father, one he never had while he was growing up. But to father a baby, which would not be yours. "Noctavia, I would be honored of such a thing... but.." he said as he turned his emerald gaze to Vitani. Feeling the warmth of her body pressed to his, set his mind a flame with ideas and images of what the future could hold for them. They had never talked about children, if they wanted any of the sort or if it were even an option. "Vitani, you are very important to me, and as my girlfriend, I value your opinion. I would be happy to, but not if it puts the both of us into an awkward situation." He looked to the fae beside him, wishing he could kiss her lips right here and now. But he did not wish to be rude to the Alphess, nor Vitani for starting something like that in the very room he and Noctavia explored one another's bodies in the heat of passion. The wolf chuckled within himself, "such a kiss ass. Tell them to skip the insemination and you shall plant the seed yourself!" the wolf barked. Travis snarled within himself, shutting up the horrid beast. His heart belonged to Vitani, only if she allowed that kind of act to happen, would he then act in that manner.

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

"Alphess, I understand your concern, I truly do and I would never endanger the life of a possible wereling. I would not wish for my child to have any of the issues I was faced with as a young boy. I know if we were to receive the specimen from a full werewolf, mixing that with Amora's would consider it seventy five percent werewolf, which is more than I could as for. As long as you will allow such a thing, then I shall start looking to members of the pack for aid." Damian listened to the Alphess, taking in her words as well as slightly listening to those of the Guardian and Doctor. The two seemed to be very much into one another. Damian smiled as he thought of his mate, wishing she could be here with him. But he truly wished to ask this on his own. The Alphess seemed very intrigued with his question, a lot of thought had been put into it on her part. He could not blame her for it. When she recommended a specimen in the very room, Damian slowly shifted his gaze towards the Guardian. He looked over his features, his muscle tone was phenomenal. He's facial features held the looks of what seemed any female would want in their male. He was intelligent, brave, and was stronger than many wolves in the pack. He wondered what Amora would think of this idea, but as the man, it was his responsibility to make decisions for their family. As Vitani started to ramble on about Travis, it only made him even more willing to allow it. He looked to the Guardian, watching his features for a reply, yes or no. But he seemed to be spun up on the ideas his girlfriend had on the issue. Could it be that the Guardian loved this girl? He wasn't about to make this decision without her. Damian looked down to his hands, thinking over it as he waited for the male to speak. When words did come out, he was unsure. "Guardian... Travis.. I do not wish to speak out of disrespect to you or your rank, but you would be doing Amora and I a great favor. She has mentioned your good looks before, and I know she would love to carry a child with your genes. We would be forever grateful to you.. And Vitani.." trying to cover all his bases, he made sure to input her as well.

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

"Yes, Damian. You have my word upon the subject. I wish you luck in hunting. But like I had suggested, it benefits things a little quicker since Vitani is a doctor." Noctavia looked to Travis as he spoke to Vitani, almost letting out a scoff as she could already find the slight twitches in his facial display a lie through which she found a little amusing. Though with this, she understood his predicament to the slightest as she really did not enjoy the whole conflict of dealing with not one issue, but also three others. Damian's acceptance of a child - Vitani being in the room with Travis trying to ask her to be mates with her sister, and lastly - her child that was beginning to kick and move around inside her. The mention of morning sickness made her shake her head and clear her throat, for it reminded her another possibility of coming up between the crowd of few people in her room, I trust you to keep your word when you speak of such things with me in private, Travis... You know how I feel about my sister, and if you are to hurt her, you know the consequences... I only want what's best for her, and seeing and hearing how much she talks about you, and the look in her eyes when she sees you, it is love that she feels as well... For you.. I'm only saying this once, and that's it, but yes, you have my acceptance against asking her to be mates... Do not make me regret my decision... The only thing I expect out of you from here on is to make her happy for the rest of your guys' life.. But I also have something else to ask you now that you've come to me with this request... and that is only to be the uncle of my child he or she only deserves. Vitani will be an aunt, and if you are to be her mate, then I trust you to be part of our family. Do you understand, Travis? She smiled softly into his direction before moving her attention to them all, switching her glances in between each individual in her room as they spoke to one another about the decision. "Yes, Vitani, I know.. That is one of the many reasons why I suggested him as an option. It is important for any male of superiority to pass on his seed to a potential female so that the pack is flourished with greater strength and power. I would ask Ryker to do the honors, but I don't think even in his position, he'd be so willing to give it up. Besides, with this, at least you three can talk about it here and now." She watched at how sentimental the Guardian was when asking Vitani for her permission. It made the Alphess seem less worried when he would soon take care of her without she being the one to do it. With what all she had heard in having a sibling from Adonis, it was troublesome, but with the surprise of her sister coming upon her borders one night. Her view had changed, and now it was her initial priority to take care of her. But now Travis had that job, and deep down, she knew she could trust him to do so.

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

Listening to Noctavia and Damian speak, she nodded along and tried to understand as much as she could in those moments. There wasn't all much she could add to the situation besides more possible contenders for the job. There were lots of males the pack to pick from, surely Damian would not find it very hard. And if he were to need more help, she'd be willing to help him with some things. She held all the files in her office, and if given permission, she's allow him to look through them to see if he could find a match. She looked to Travis and shrugged carelessly as she really didn't mind it. Vitani was used to being ignored and knew what it was like to loose or forget her valuable things at home, "It happens, I understand. But make sure next time you have it with you, please, I like to know you're okay.." She was quiet as she spoke to him, knowing as Damian spoke to the Alphess that if he were to listen to her that he'd probably make fun of the Guardian for having such a mushy girlfriend. But she did care, and worried deeply about the male, it only felt more right to know that he was okay. As she smiled up at the Guardian, she knitted her fingers between his slowly and kissed his knuckles as she so wished to kiss him, though she did not want to mean any disrespects to her sister and the Elite. They had mates too, of course, not boyfriends or girlfriends like she and Travis, but they probably would only want to kiss their loves if they were to see her kissing the man she liked dearly. Her expression changed as he asked for her permission, making the fae smile wide as she reached up to kiss his cheek and nod quietly, "It won't, I promise. I would want the couple to be happy in having a child, even if it isn't technically entirely theirs, but everyone deserves that happiness. I will allow you to do this for them, it's the right thing to do, and I respect you for asking me first." She grinned and leaned her side slightly on his shoulder before sitting back up. While looking up at him, she quickly looked away and smiled to her lap, whispering to his mind quietly, ..I love you... She peeked up at him out of the corner of her sight to see how he'd react to her words, lifting her chin back to normal level so that her sister did not find anything suspicious going on.

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

Noctavia, trust me when I say this... I know what you are capable of, but I do not wish to harm Vitani in any way. In fact, I will solely keep it as my sworn duty to keep her from all harm, whether it be exterior, or matters of the heart. I have loved and lost, I know the pain she feels from her past and I will not allow it to happen again. In the short while of my time here, I have come to love this woman more than any other being on this earth. I would follow her to the ends of the earth and back, just to know she were safe from all harm. For her, I would do anything. Travis had come here for one thing, but found himself dwelling in another. The Elite had asked him graciously, a thing he had not been expecting, to sacrifice his seed for the better of their lives. He would be the father, but not really. He did not know if he would ever truly be around the child or be able to speak the truth to it. Damian would claim the father role, as he was mates with Amora, but thinking of this made the brute curious. What if the day came where he wanted to spread his lineage, his name? Would she be willing to abide by his wishes? Would she gift his life as Noctavia was for Daiken? It was all speculation within his mind, but he did not worry of that now. They would speak at a later date with her on it. With the approval of his love, he looked to her, trying to cover his tracks for the small lie he shared with her, the first and last. "I am sorry Vitani, I should be more considerate towards you for that issue. I will do my best to remember such things for you." Holding her hand deep within his, their hands meshed together in a perfect embrace. Their fingers intertwined among one another, like a vine to the trellis. The simple affections they showed one another, forced the male to smile wider than before. His eyes glistened with adoration as he looked to her. "If Vitani allows it, and she does.." he said as he looked from her to Damian, "then I shall accept and help you start your family Damian. I would be honored to do this for you and Amora. Every couple should deserve a chance to increase the pack. I have a feeling you will make a great father, and if need be, you know where to find me for help." He smiled to the Elite and then to the Alphess. He was proud of himself, of Vitani, for going above and beyond for others of the pack. When a tender voice entered the calm dwellings of his mind, he turned to its messenger. Emerald hues stared upon Vitani, shock and adoration shone brightly on his face. His smile widened, baring the dimples to his cheeks. He was overcome with joy, wondering all along who would be the one to speak the words first. It was Vitani. At first he did not speak, but tightened his grip on her hand, he stared into her silver pools, allowing the time to lapse as he tried to calm himself before the others. The wolf rambled around in is chamber, "Now is the time Travis! Take her to the chamber of the Alphess, up the stairs, you know that way. Lay her across the bed and ravish her in only the way you know how. Make her your mate here and now!" Travis ignored the wolf, silencing him with his own thoughts. Vitani Dark, I love you deeply, truly.. His lips pined for her kiss, he wished he could pull her close here and now, pressing his lips tightly to hers at the proclamation of their love and affections for one another.

Warrior Damian

Warrior Damian
Admin

"Thank you, Travis. You do not understand how truly amazing of a gift this is. Amora and I are very thankful for your offering. I do not mean to leave currently, but I am too excited to sit here any longer. I must go to Amora and let her know of the marvelous news. She will be so thrilled." He smiled to Travis, looking to the Alphess with a big bright smile. He could not believe it was going to happen. He quickly remembered he must schedule a time for them to meet the couple for the process. "Doctor Vitani, I will speak with you at a later time to discuss a date for the whole process. Thank you so much for this opportunity. I think Amora and I both owe you a dinner out or something of the sort." He said with a smile. He could barely sit still. He stood and walked to the door. "I shall let myself out, again thank you everyone. This is one of the best days of my life!" he said as he opened the door and ran out, closing it behind him. He rushed to the elevator, making his way for their room. Damian was so thrilled, he could not take it, forcing Amora awake.

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Watching Damian get up from his spot and thank everyone for their efforts as well as his acceptance from her, she chuckled at the sight of him dash out the door, holding her half-developed stomach gently before looking to the couple. Noctavia's eyes were targeted more towards her sister's as they both looked into each other's eyes, as Travis held the excitement of a toddler getting trapped in a candy store. She smiled at them, knowing it should be the time to get them out of here now that the Guardian would be busy finding a way to reveal the heart-stopping question to her sister, and his love. Their pupils seemed to sparkle, but there was no light to shine in through the windows to give them the glow - for it was love that made them filled with everlasting light. The Alphess had remembered seeing it in most couples for the longest time of her life, especially her own, as well as her dearest friend Ryker's when he confessed his love for Elay in her room. She knew that feeling more than anything, and was glad to see that her sister was beginning to emotion the same after so long of being heart-broken. Then she wondered what all Travis could provide for her blood now that it was no longer in her hands. The Alphess knew he'd be good to her, treat her right like a real man should, and care for her when she'd be sick, and her for the same. The thought made her heart sink a little for she was already longing for her mate's return from downtown with food. But she did not show it, even no matter how much it tried to be unveiled in her face, she would not let the couple be dimmed with her dull spirits, "I believe it's time for you two to be heading, wouldn't want to waste anymore time with your guys' presence. You've got duties to be filled. Am I wrong?" She laughed, and then she looked to Travis and Vitani, helping herself lean to the side and stand up as she nodded for them to now leave. Once they had gotten to the door, she winked to Vitani and crossed her arms over her chest. And all of  a sudden her wolves perked up in her mind slowly to then tower over her shoulders and burn their stern eyes into the inner being of the Guardian, Welcome to the family... Noctavia was in shock of her wolves for that matter, holding her breath before nodding them a good bye and shutting the door with her back pressed against it. What was happening to her...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum