Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Empty Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Fredrick Xavier

Fredrick Xavier

Xavier's lofty paws sounded against the tar as he rummaged through the alleyways. He wasn't particularly hungry, just looking for something to ease his boredom. He'd been locked up for days, and even though he had nothing to do he wasn't quite ready to let his human half take back over. The silver white wolf stood out against the dark shadows, making it's prey easy to notice him. It was like his fur resembled a neon sign saying "HERE I AM!" Xavier growled slightly annoyed. Some dirt would usually do the trick, but he was fond of his coat and Fredrick wasn't always happy when he came back out with a patch of dirt on his cheeks. Xavier swatted at a garbage can, displeased with its contents. A car alarm went off down south, causing the outraged voices of humans to erupt. Xavier rolled his eyes, swishing his tail behind him as he walked further down the alley way. With a finally heave of breath Xavier let Fredrick take over, bored out of his bloody mind.

Fredrick's teeth were grit together when the change was complete. Nearly 100 years together and the two still hadn't perfected it. He rolled his shoulders and neck till the familar pops and cracks sounded, loosening his muscles. He exited the alleyway, standing underneith a streetside lamp. He gazed north then south, wondering which way to go. Xavier had been right, they'd probably landed on the most deserted side of town. Gazing up the street Fredrick noticed with a pang of dissapointment that there wasn't a single bar to be found. At least there he knew he could always find something to entertain him.

Fredrick began to walk down the street. His hands were stuffed into his jean pockets, head bouncing lazily as we made his way. He ought to find a place to crash, it'd been a while since he'd gotten a decent sleep. He rounded the corner of a flickering red light and slowed to a stop. He had neared a border, his snout told him enough. It wrinkled slightly at the strong smell. He was about to turn around and simply go in the other direction when the hairs on the back of his next began to rise. Unvoluntarily, a growl rose in his throat. His ice blue orbs peered into the darkness. Someone was watching him.

2Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Empty Re: Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

As of late his days with the doctor had been growing in number, but with the Alpha's return, the Alphess was very busy with him. Their family was just beginning. As he wandered the borders, he sniffed the air for signs of intruders or new wolves. It was then that he realized his Doctor graced their lands with her presence often. What a warm welcome many would have received. He could only imagine how their encounter would have been had he seen her before the Alphess. Looking to the streets, his mind replayed the visions, the tastes, and the sounds of the whole experience. The two, loner and Alphess painted the town with their instant attraction. They shared the taste of human flesh with one another and even more within her private dwelling, but these were not things to think about currently. He had a girlfriend now, one he loved and cared for more than any female he had ever met. Travis had ran across many women in his time, thousands, possibly millions of them in his time. Yet none had captured his heart like Vitani had. She was his everything, if only he could tell her this to her face, instead of speaking his mind in a single shower. Travis moved about the city, shifting to his wolf the first chance he got. The tall dark figure sauntered through the city, eying the creatures and grime which lived among the sewers and the alleyways. The guardian made his rounds, examining everything. Strutting around each corner, a scent crossed his nostrils. The brute smelled a new scent in his terrain. His emerald gaze stared into the darkness, pinpointing out the stench which gifted him with its presence. As he stood there, he listened, trying to make sense of what was around him. But as he heard a snarl ripple from clenched teeth, his wolf did not like the response. Curling his tail over his spine, his ears pressed themselves forward. Snarling, he pulled back his jowls, revealing the jagged fangs as his tongue lapped over them quickly, forcing them to be brighter than ever. The shine from the streetlights magnified his deafening stance. Taking a couple steps forward, revealing himself to the new wolf, he released a snarl and deep growl. "Who are you and how dare you come to these lands, growling as you do!" The Guardian would not let down, not until the loner submitted appropriately. Perhaps this was why he did not often find himself doing this particular job.

3Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Empty Re: Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Fredrick Xavier

Fredrick Xavier

Fredrick tensed as a snarl echoed along the street. Emerging from the shadows, a wolf with a fading brown pelt stalked towards him. The same stench that had made Fredrick’s nose twist clung to the werelings pelt and the streetlights made the bright canines stand out against his maw. Icy eyes narrowed at the wolf before him as he snarled again, questioning him with the threat of a growl shadowing his words. The wolf stood before him, causing Fredrick to look up at the male in this form. His wolf form stood taller than Fredrick in his Human shape, no doubt taller still even if he too was in his wolf form. With a rather annoyed expression, Fredrick held up his hands in a lazy “Don’t Shoot” movement.  Seeing that the male would not relax his stance, Fredrick could not help the growl that lined his own words. “It’s not nice to spy on fellow werelings, everyone enjoys their own privacy you know.” Fredrick lowered his hands, making sure his weight was shifted accurately. By the looks of this other wereling he was stronger and knew it. Sensing the other wolf’s annoyance Fredrick went on to introduce himself. “I am Fredrick and in simple search of a welcoming bed. Do you know a place around these parts that would welcome a beast such as me?” Fredrick extended his canines, proving himself a brother to this shifter. He wasn’t really in the mood to join any pack, but his days as a loner had grown rather… Lonely. Perhaps it was time those days had come to an end.

4Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Empty Re: Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:54 am

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

"Obviously you do not understand what it means to be around the pack border. No wolf in their right mind would come to a border snarling as you did. You can take your privacy and shove it up where the sun does not shine. I care not for your attitude and snarls towards me loner. I am Guardian Travis, under Alphess Noctavia and as such it is my position to keep scum from our lands, only allowing the deserving to cross the border and find peace present here. If submission is a problem for you, you have two options: one, I kill you or two, I chase you from these lands. Submit now or you will not be allowed into the lands. I care my to see your extended canines, I can smell the scent of our kind upon your flesh young wolf." The tall creature stared down at the boy with displeasure of him. His snarl was still very present in iis tone, lacing the words with promise of bloodshed should the boy not submit. Now he was not only protecting his Alphess or other pack members, but the idea of having to keep Vitani safe flashed bright in his mind. He would do anything to keep her safe, even killing a loner if it were necessary.

5Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Empty Re: Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Fredrick Xavier

Fredrick Xavier

The hostility as growing on Fredrick’s annoyance level, and he had to grit his teeth in order not to snap at the male. Smooth talking his way out of this one simply wouldn’t happen. Fredrick had to try a new approach. “Look,”Fredrick had to pause once again to silence the noise forming in the back of this throat. He started again, “You and I seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot. You can trust when I say that I did not know this area belonged to a certain pack, and if i had been around this area before hand I would have gladly stayed out of your hair.” Fredrick lowered his head and slouched his shoulders inwardly, unsure of how else to show his submission. If the male wished for Fredrick to bend down on his knees and kiss the dirt his paws waltzed upon he would be sorrowly mistaken. “I do not mean you or any of your mates any harm, I promise you that. I may be a loner, but I am not so dumb that I would purposefully bring any trouble to a pack of any kind, especially that is ran by your Alphess Noctavia.”

Fredrick took a step back, bending his knees slightly to emphasize that he was indeed backing down. He had not known of the pack’s lines, for him and Xavier had never stumbled upon them before somehow. But He’d heard of Noctavia and her followers. Stories of them as well as the Bravehearts were often traded around at certain pubs dedicated only to his kind. There was another upcoming pack as well, something that started with a V, but he couldn’t remember it right now. The stories of Noctavia were often told as horrors, meant to frighten the little ones into having nightmares. Granted he was mature enough to be able to laugh at the drunken stories, but he took the warnings to heart. He knew how dark his race could be. “If it is not too late, I would like to offer my services to you and your Alphess’ Pack. Take it as a... penance. So that this time you’ve spent with me won’t be a total waste. And if you choose to refuse my offer, I'll turn and go on my own and you can trust I won't bother you again.” Fredrick stopped his blabber there. What the male chose to do with him now Fredrick would accept, even if it meant losing an inch off his tail as he was chased from these boundaries.

6Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Empty Re: Amist the Icy Air (Joining Thread) Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:16 pm

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

This male was steadily getting on the Guardian's nerves. It was not good to anger him. His temper was already on the edge, and the lack of respect from the other was enough to push the Guardian farther. "Your lack of respect is being taken into account right now as you stand. I can hear the distaste in your words, how you hate that you are going through this now. But this is the way packs work. You come to the border, growling or snarling and this is what you get. You did not howl or present yourself properly. When I did approach you, yes, I was protecting my home, but you come with this disdain already present on your face. Your eyes tell much more than you let on for me, young wolf. But I am much older and have been dealing with types such as you for a long time. If you wish to join this pack, you will need to learn a lot before you will be able to prove yourself. As of this moment, and on until you can show you know what you are doing, you shall be an Omega. As an Omega, you will learn the ins and outs of respect, who to give it to and when. My rank is equal to that of an Elite, which is right below the Beta and the Alphess before him. There fore, when I come to you, you will bow down, whether you like it or not. I do not play games and neither does the Alphess. If there is anything she truly hates, it is lack of respect. I cannot allow just any wolf to come into these lands the way that you do. She would tear you apart herself. If you can swear your life to these lands, the pack, and the Alpha pair, then I shall grant you entrance and the rank to go with it. But if you do not wish to accept our ways, or the rank I have assigned you, then you can turn tail and never return. If you choose to do neither, then I shall be forced to kill you or chase you myself." As he spoke all this he stared to the loner, ready for anything. No man that acted this way would be granted the rank of Warrior. Travis was curious as to what the boy would choose. The wolf had hoped for him to decline and be stubborn about the whole thing, forcing him to finally spill blood once again. But he was patient, and he would give him a few moments to think over what the agitated Guardian had said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum