Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The First, Hopefully Not The Last (Teimhnin/Mature) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

The First, Hopefully Not The Last (Teimhnin/Mature) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

The First, Hopefully Not The Last (Teimhnin/Mature)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Beta Natasha

Beta Natasha

Time had passed since the days of Teimhnin's attack. She was fully healed, physically, but mentally, Natasha was worried about. She knew Jace had told her the truth, thus forcing the two to no longer meet in their late nights, exploring each others' bodies and indulging on intimacy. Natasha had known this for her constant patrols around the borders and the Alpha's home. It was an interesting feeling, the one she got when near Teimhnin. On one hand, she knew Teimhnin was no longer available, or open to another. Jace had claimed her quickly, even before Natasha had a shot to get her alone. She knew they loved each other deeply, more than any other couple she had interacted with, but still.. the Alphess had an unknown hold on her. Natasha could not explain it nor break herself from it, no matter how she tried. On this particular day Jace was at work and Natasha had been making her rounds. She stopped outside of the Alpha's home. Her blue eyes looked to the entrance, her teeth pressed tight to her bottom lip as she thought about making her way inside. After the whole ordeal, she was one of the only members allowed in the Alpha's home, Alexander being allowed as well. Both Jace and Teimhnin trusted her, which granted her special gifts. She could pop in on them at anytime, but always reconsidered it. As she stared at the door, she thought of Teimhnin being all alone and bored out of her mind. How could she allow her Alphess to feel boredom? Surely this must be stopped. Walking up to the door, her hips swayed back and forth as if she were walking on a cat walk. Her eyes were set on the handle just as her delicate hand wrapped around it. She opened the door, calling out a "hello" but got no reply. Walking to the staircase, she looked up. Teimhnin could not be seen. Wandering up the stairs, she made it to the Alpha's door. It was closed, so politely she gave a light rap to the door and waited to be allowed in. A million topics ran through her mind of things she wished to discuss with the Alphess. And she wondered how the Alphess would react to seeing her after so long apart.

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

The sight wasn’t exactly pretty honestly. Light snoring, hair covering to face and sticking to the edges of her mouth as the alphess slept peacefully. She lay on her stomach and was going to take advantage of her favorite sleeping position until it was no longer safe for the seeds of life blossoming in her womb. A long, pale arm was draped over the back of her pretty red head and nearly suffocating her into the pillow under her cheek. Her crimson eyebrows pinched together in her deep slumber, flashing images crossing her mind that made up her dreams as of late. The pictures were both violent and vivid, though she could not remember them when she woke. Knives dripping blood, crimson footprints trailing down a pale white floor and leading into a river that ran red. All of it was followed by the stabbing, burning pain in her neck that she could not escape. It burned through her like a wildfire but she never woke for some odd reason. The flames would lick up her body until... until thump! Teimhnin woke up and clutched her head after it had bounced on the floor, a noise from downstairs waking her and causing her to tumble the short drop from her bed to the floor. She groaned and lifted herself onto her hands and knees, slowly lifting up into a standing position and smelling the air. Nothing came to her other than the sweet smell of her beta coming closer. But... wait, that meant Natasha. The fae who had aided further in saving her life after as Teimhnin fought and struggled to keep her functions from shutting down. Before that, the two had been close friends though Teimhnin hadn’t seen her in quite some time. It wasn’t long before she could hear the footsteps heading towards her room, and Teimhnin was honestly overjoyed. A wide smile crossed her face as she walked as quickly as possible to the door as a knocking sound came from the other side. Throwing the door open, the alphess threw her arms around her beta happily. She wasn’t wary of her clothing, it was a simply loose fitting t-shirt and shot ensemble. “Hey Natasha! How have you been,” she asked and released the other fae from her hug.

Beta Natasha

Beta Natasha

The door opened and a happy Alphess lunged out from behind it. Natasha was taken aback, slightly surprised by the greeting, but it quickly turned to an anxious feeling. She had never been this close to the Alphess while she were awake. It was rather exciting. Her arms wrapped around the Alphess tightly, rubbing her hands over her back. Christmas was coming soon, perhaps this was the reason for her to be so happy? She did not know the reason, nor did she really care. If she could hold the Alphess forever, she gladly would. Closing her eyes, she took in the scent of her beloved Alphess, but something was different about her. Breaking the hug, she took a step back and looked to Teimhnin. Her hair was all messed up from her tumbling and rolling in her sleep, After thinking about it, she confirmed she preferred the Alphess hair this way. It was sexy when it was a mess, leading the mind to wonder what she had been doing. Natasha knew Jace trusted her, so she would do her best to not do anything too out of line. She would try. Looking over the Alphess, she looked to the loose hanging shirt, perhaps Jace's no doubt. The shorts beneath them were definitely not the Alpha's. "You look radiant as ever Alphess, perhaps even more bright than normal? I something... changed in you?" She could not begin to imagine what could be possibly wrong with the Alphess, but she liked it. Teimhnin seemed to have a glow to her face and her skin seemed smoother than before. "Mind if I come in? Perhaps we could catch up some? You know, finally have some girl time since your hubby is out making convicting criminals and all."

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Cautious of how she might appear to her beta, Teimhnin pushed her tousled hair behind her shoulders and smiled. Seeing Natasha was the very thing to make her day start off as a good one, even with the hormones that raged through her. The loose shirt hid her stomach completely, but the alphess was indeed pregnant. When Natasha spoke, Teimhnin was quick to answer. “You are looking gorgeous yourself, Nattie. More bright than usual? Hmmm, it might have to do with the fact that I am with child.” As if to emphasize that she was telling the truth, the alphess raised her shirt to her ribs and turned sideways. In the space between sides and just above her hip bones rested the smallest of bumps raised out from her otherwise flat stomach. It had grown slightly bigger to be noticed on her body, but not by much. The look on Teimhnin’s face was an excited one as she looked to her beta, waiting to see the reaction to the little ones growing within her. She dropped her shirt back down and placed her hand over her stomach lovingly, pulling Natasha into her room gently when entrance was asked. “I was sleeping before you knocked, so I apologize Of course you can come in. I’ve missed you my dear. I’ve been rather.. occupied, with Jace. He’s been working very hard since he found out and has told me that I am not allowed to work. Between you and me, I’ve been very bored. Being subjected to bedrest isn’t the most fun thing, but it’s what is best for the baby. Anyways, what has been going on in the life of the beauteous Natasha? I’m sure it is more of an interesting tale than I have to tell.” Teimhnin moved back to her bed and sat down on the rumpled covers cross-legged, placing her hands in her lap and looking at her friend warmly.

Beta Natasha

Beta Natasha

"Not too much has been happening Alphess... I... I mean Teimhnin.. We had a doctor, I even accepted him into the pack, but he seems to be a deserter. There have been other new wolves among the pack and I can honestly say I am glad Alexander is around to help with border patrols. Not that I am super busy with such things, but that's enough about me. It is wonderful to hear you are with child, simply amazing. I know you will be a wonderful mother.. And Jace, I hope for your sake and the baby's that it is not a girl. As gorgeous as you are.. I can only imagine how other males will find your young desirable. I know I will be curious to see the outcome of your young. Have you spoken with Sanaa yet? Perhaps she has some insight.. I mean.. She is a doctor so I would hope she is well skilled in child labor and birthing. Natasha discovered herself to be rambling, but as the Alphess turned to sit on the bed, she followed, sitting close by. Looking over her body, it was not only her skin which had changed. Her stomach had a tender roundness to it, and even in the loose hanging shirt, she could see that Teimhnin's breasts had increased in size. Natasha had always thought of the first time she saw Teimhnin kill a vampire in the blue flower fields. It was sexy and hue turn on for the Beta. She could feel herself becoming aroused by merely sitting beside the sexy Alphess. "Teimhnin, if I may be so bold... How are you and the Alpha doing romantically? I know during pregnancy, hormone levels shift drastically, forcing some things to be longed for.." Natasha did not mean to pry, but she had always found the Alphess beautiful and knew the Alpha would be extra careful with her. She had always dreamed of spending multiple hours of intimacy with her. Perhaps she would finally get her chance.

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

A soft smile graced her face as her hand traced over her stomach, feeling the small bump with a spark of excitement. She hadn’t really thought about her pregnancy until she heard her beta exclaiming about it. Condemned to bed rest as she already was, the alphess lived for checkups with her doctor. So far everything checked out alright, but she didn’t want to know what was there. She had Sanaa check and make sure everything was alright, but the doctor was not allowed to tell what was actually there. It was all so horrifying and exciting for the fae. Teimhnin laughed softly as she mentioned it possibly being a girl before she spoke. “Thank you, Natasha. You’re doing an excellent job as a beta of this pack. I’m going to be relying on you for your border patrols in accepting members, since I am put to bedrest and it is not wise for me to be around strangers. Alexander as well, I’ll have to thank him personally. As for a wonderful mother... I don’t know. I’ve been up and down with my thinking, but no doubt Jace will be an awesome father. Yes, a girl certainly would be extra safe among the males. I’ve been seeing Sanaa regularly, but I will not know what will be in my womb until my final checkup before I give birth. I’m going to tell you a secret that you must keep from Jace, alright? Sanaa has been looking for not one heartbeat, but two. My family line is known for giving birth to twins, I was one myself but my sibling died in the womb.” Giving a rather bright smile to Natasha, she glanced down at her stomach. Teimhnin’s eyes shifted slightly to where Natasha’s legs rested on the bed as her gaze slowly moved up. A warmth spread across her cheeks as she looked over her beta’s body, eyeing the curves and especially her chest. Teimhnin’s mind suddenly brought her an image of her hands running along the curves that she believed would be under the fabric of Natasha’s shirt. Suddenly, she began to realize how beautiful the fae before her really was. As if Natasha could read her mind, she heard the beta’s words and a brighter blush came across her cheeks.

“Romantically? Uh-ummm.. Well he’s put me to bed rest and has been extremely gentle. We haven’t done anything other than a few kisses so the baby or babies wouldn’t be harmed. As for my hormones.. I haven’t felt much of a change. Though, I do find myself longing now.. Why do you ask, Nattie?” she said, her formal mood shifting to be more flirtatious towards the beta of its own volition. While she was speaking, Teimhnin had leaned closer and closer towards the other female. She could now see every detail of Natasha’s face, though her silvery hues focused on the other female’s plump lips. The alphess’s lip got caught between her teeth as her eyes slowly trailed up to her beta’s. A slow, burning desire was building up in the pit of her stomach. Maybe her hormones were shifting, or maybe she was giving into an old desire. At the moment Teimhnin knew that she wanted to kiss this beautiful fae, shifting hormones or not.

Beta Natasha

Beta Natasha

"That is splendid news, Alphess!" she cheered as she was told about the twins. "They will be great additions to the pack, and I am more than sure Jace will be so very pleased with knowing that! Oh I am so excited for the two of you, though with little ones running around, you will be seeing more of me. I know you will be a good mother. I have no doubts in that. You will not be doing it alone either, I know Sanaa and myself would be more than willing to aid you. New life is a beautiful thing, after all.." she said softly as she stared into the eyes of her Alphess. The pale silver stared right back at her, and Natasha could not help but feel the power of lust rolling over her shoulders and taking a strong hold on her mind. How she wished she could touch and taste the Alphess, as she had done so in many dreams before this day. She was curious of the feelings the two could share with one another, curious if the Alphess was as into her as she was into Teimhnin. Following her eyes, she looked to the bump protruding from the female's stomach. It was gorgeous in it's own way, knowing full well the Alphess was beautiful with or without it. She smiled as she watched the red tint move to the rounds of her cheeks. Natasha had done something right, and for this, she praised herself inside, the wolf chiming along happily. The gentle beast watched as the Alphess spoke and approached the excited pair. Her eyes trailed down the body of the Alphess once more, taking in her form. She wanted nothing more than to lay her down and give her the ultimate sense of pleasure possible.

Just as she had suspected. The Alphess was not getting exactly what she needed. She was missing something because Jace was too delicate with her. He was probably one of those men that thought if he had sexual relations with her, that his member would poke the baby in the face or something ridiculous like that. He was always too careful with Teimhnin, even after she came out of coma, he seemed to be too careful for too long. But Natasha knew she could be careful and passionate all at the same time, making sure the Alphess was getting what she required. This would be their secret together, unless she decided to tell Jace. But Natasha swore to herself she would never tell a soul. She noticed the Alphess coming closer to her, their bodies only inches from one another. The longing feeling she spoke of effected the Beta, pulling her in closer as she leaned forward, kissing the Alphess passionately on the lips. The kiss was soft and perfect, hitting her like a firework. Her hand slowly moved to the Alphess' leg, feeling her skin as it slid up slowly. When she broke the kiss, she opened her eyes to look unto her Alphess. "Teimhnin... my apologies... I..." but she did not know what to say or how to feel. she wanted everything the Alphess could offer, and everything she could take.

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

The alphess’s eyes became lidded with a strange desire for the fae before her, the silver in her eyes intensifying with that of her wolf’s. She no longer cared for conversation and, as their lips met, Teimhnin kissed Natasha back with equal passion. The desire to growl when their lips parted caused her to lift the corner of her muzzle in a partial snarl. Teimhnin looked into Natasha’s eyes and shook her head as the beta began to speak. “No, no words..” Gripping the beta by the back of her neck, the alphess’s lips connected with Natasha’s once more. The kiss was slow and hungry, her hands roaming along Natasha’s legs in little swirls. Everything about Natasha was soft. Her skin, her lips, her hair especially. It all washed over Teimhnin in a tidal wave of desire, kissing along the beta’s jaw and down her neck to suck on such softness. She was conscious on her movements, careful as to not hurt her growing young as she pulled up the beta’s shirt and began kissing the tops of her breasts. This was what she needed, and she could already feel her temperatures increasing with the desire she felt. Sitting up on her knees, Teimhnin fit her hips to Natasha’s and began to slowly grind against her. At the same time, her lips parted and her tongue slid along the seam of her beta’s lips. An arm wrapped around Natasha’s neck as Teimhnin pulled herself ever closer to the other female. She wanted to take the other’s fae’s scent of desire and mix it with her own, touch touch her and tease her until they were both panting and utterly spent. It was a carnal desire, a deep fantasy she had kept locked up for far too long. Now it was coming to life, and the alphess couldn’t of been more ready.

(Sorry it's short, I'll make a longer one next time.)

Beta Natasha

Beta Natasha

Being told not to speak, the Beta would happily obey the Alphess. The fire that rose from their pressed lips, forced the Beta to moan gently. Splitting their lips at once, her tongue plunged into the mouth of the redhead. Feelings hands moved over her body and removing her shirt, the kiss was broken. She breathed deeply, slow and calm as she tried to get a hold of her desires. She would be gentle yet aggressive with the Alphess, fueling the passion she so desperately desired. Feeling the tender kisses to her ample breasts, she reached her hand up her own back, unhooking the casings which cupped her breasts, forcing them to be squeezed together. Removing the cups, she allowed it to fall to the floor, watching it and immediately feeling a grinding sensation to her own hips. Natasha was quick to avert her eyes to the Alphess, watching her as she moved in a sexy fashion against her. Licking her lips, she wrapped her arms to the base of her shirt. Pulling it gently, she took it from the tiny frame of the other. As the shirt was tossed to the floor, her eyes moved back to the Alphess, planting their lips together once more, her tongue forcing it's way inside, wrestling with the other. Her bare arms wrapped around her back gently, pulling her close as she moved them both closer to the pillows. She laid the Alphess down, looking upon her as her hands spread over her front like a wildfire. Her touch to the warm skin sent chills up her spine. Her blue eyes stared to the tiny bump of her stomach, eying it happily as she rubbed her hands over it seductively. Sliding her hands along her hips, she grasped at the shorts with her fingers, carefully removing then from the Alphess. She looked down to the Alphess, between her legs, softly licking her lips as she hovered over the others' body. She placed sweet kisses around the aroused peaks of her breasts. Her tongue danced around in a slow and playful circle. One hand moved down her front, rubbing around her crotch, splitting the lips slowly as she searched for the clitoris. Her lips closed, sucking lightly on her nipple and moved to her lips. She kissed the Alphess passionately, all the while allowing her hand to continue teasing her.

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Lips danced in a tango of indescribable heat, passing breaths between one another by will of the heated lovers. There wasn’t a time for a greeting or a simple date for the lips even if they asked for one, which they never would have. For far, far too long these mouths and these lips yearned for one another. It was hunger that drove them and the heat that twirled and danced its way down the bodies. Little flurries of lust waiting to combine into one but not yet allowing to do so. Teimhnin felt these things, each touch from the beta reverberating through her core. The soft sounds of her pleasure were almost inaudible to even the wereling ear. Her vocal cords rested and waited for what was to come, her body preparing itself and being aided with all her little pleasure points being touched. The removal of her clothing was easy, and she gladly removed it all while tearing Natasha’s shirt from her body in blind lust. Her mind, usually ahead of the game, was stuck in the suspense of the present. Silver hues looked over the curves of the fae’s breasts and downwards, a pink tongue sliding itself over rosy lips. Teimhnin’s nails instinctively sharpened with the wanting of the beast, and she slit Natasha’s bra in the center with a simple flick of her wrist. Torturously slow, her fair-skinned hands slid began at Natasha’s hips. The heat was flames beneath her fingers. Everything was blindingly hot, making her eyes flutter as her fingers inched their ways upwards. The beta’s bra was gone in a matter of seconds and it was entirely her fault, though she couldn’t find the heart to feel too guilty at the moment. She was about to lean and lick one sweet, delectable breast when she was pressed back against the bed. Teimhnin laid back gladly, her back arched in a slightly seductive angle. Without asking her legs fell open, baring herself to both Natasha’s eyes and the cold air. Her lips were damp with moisture, simply begging to be touched in all the right ways.

Her heat’s begging was answered, allowing it to rumble in pleasure along with her as she allowed Natasha to control the situation. The soft lips on her breast caused a light, breathy moan as her eyes closed. She made small ‘mmms’, encouraging the beta. The alphess gasped slightly as a soft hand touched the very heat of her sensitivity. Her mouth fell open and she found herself gasping for air, her thighs falling open further.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum