Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A dark night filled with even darker presences  Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

A dark night filled with even darker presences  Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

A dark night filled with even darker presences

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Warrior Locsi

Warrior Locsi

Locsi's shoes tapped quietly on the sidewalk while she walked down the road, trash cans dumped over and raccoons picking at the scraps. A few mortals stood by cars and smoked as well as danced on each other. Locsi smirked and continued walking, her loose brown curls shining in the dim, flickering lamp light and her green eyes scanned everything that moved. The light flickered off and back on and Locsi saw a group of four guys walking toward her in a drunk manner, she moved to he side to let them walk past but thy wanted her. One guy out his hand up and pushed Locsi back until she hit the wall with his pelvis and his hand above her head, he was inches from her mouth and alcohol was all she could smell. He smirked and went it for a kiss, Locsi pushed him back. "These fuckers obviously want to fight." Lion snapped, Locsi nodded at Lion and looked at the man who's three other friends were watching silently. She looked at them blankly before the man pulled a knife out of his pocket and clicked a button and it snapped one and the blade glowed In the flickering light. Locsi looked down at the knife and back at he man and smirked, tilting her head slightly. "And what do you plan to do with that?" She spat, clenching her fist and waiting for an answer. The man just chuckled and walked closer to her and pinned her again and whispered. 'I'll show you if you don't listen, darling.' Locsi, grabbed the mans balls and squeezed tightly and twisted, as he went to stab her in the side Locsi gripped his wrist and twisted it, still grasping his self and he moneyed and whimpered in pain, he dropped the knife and Locsi let him go, kicking him to the ground. "That isn't the right way to et girls to like you, you pathetic piece of shit." She spit on him while he lay, holding himself and whimpering. "Next time simply saying 'Hello' would suffice."

As Locsi walked away the men obviously stared at her ass and she clenched her jaw, feeling their stares and so badly wanting to rip their useless bodies open, but wouldn't. Locsi stopped dead in her tracks and inhaled slightly and looked around the dim lit area, the street lights around this area not even working and the flickering one far behind. She lifted her nose and inhaled a few times, the scent of anther werewolf filled her nose, no, not a werewolf itself, a pack, a territory marking. Locsi smirked and turned down the Alley that smelled of it as well, the packs border it seemed. Locsi smirked and adjusted her leather jacket over a grey tank top that said nothing but had the picture of a heart on it that seemed to have been scratched by large claws and bloods droplets seemingly soaking the bottom of the shirt, the shirt dip dyed all the way round. Skinny jeans and black Vans. Locsi sniffed the air once more before sitting against the wall, arms wrapped around her knees and her head placed on her arms, she waited.

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Stalking along the rooftops quietly the large chocolate furred male kept watch on the alleys below, boarder patrol was his duty this particular night and nothing seemed out of place. His big paws pressed against the roof's edge as he leaped onto the next building, the sounds of humans echoed off the walls nearby. Leaning over the edge he peered down at the crowd of humans, he wondered if he knew how dumb they looked. Pulling his ears back to his cranium tightly Elay watched the human male bring forth the knife. Bitch-ass humans, always using weapons. Renner growled. Ignoring his beastly counterpart the wolf watched the female knee him and remove the knife, she was good....wereling good. Sniffing the air he could tell she was a loner, they held that particular scent that he was all to familiar with.

Watching her closely the Delta followed overhead and hopped down in the middle of the alleyway, his bright blue eyes glowing in the shadows. Shifting to his human form the male took a step forward, black Timberland boots thumping the ground as he walked. Dusting off his blue jeans, he looked at the female. "Evening, I'm Delta Elay. The Alphess Noctavia owns the boarders you stand by and the pack Eternal Darkness. Something I can help you with?" the Delta asked turning his blue gaze on her. She had nice green eyes, not as lovely as his Alphess. But her colored eyes did have the ability to make any other female green with envy. Rubbing his hands together he stuffed them in his zipped up leather jacket, his nose red from the icy wind.

Warrior Locsi

Warrior Locsi

Locsi sat in the alley, the wind nipping at her now red nose. She growled softly as the winds picked up and whistled through the alley and around the objects in it, as the wind died down Locsi stood up. She heard something, she couldn't exactly place her finger on it, it sounding like the putter latter of paws, hooves maybe? She looked around silently and finally he made himself know, the delta. "That didn't take long.." Lion huffed and Locsi pushed the voice back and looked the man over for a brief second before nodding softly. She rolled her shoulders and watched him place his hand is to his pockets after speaking, she had trust issues of curs sand expected him to bring out something like a knife or something. Never know, she didn't show her tenseness but smiled softy when he just stood there, keeping his hands warm. "Evening Delta Elay." She curled her pressed lips into a smile and placed her an hands in her pockets and brought her shoulders to her head and sighed, a cloud of grey escaping her mouth and silhouetting into the air.

Locsi stared at the mans jeans before shrugging. "I suppose there is something you can help me with.." She let her voice trail off and met his beautiful blue eyes for a brief second and looked away, looking into the eyes of another, in her experiences was a sign of dominance or lack of respect if you weren't in the pack already, unless they met your gaze you never met theirs. But, she wasn't sure this was entirely true. Locsi was old and knew many things about a pack and how to live in one, the ranks, duties, everything about them. Only one pack she was in had had the eye contact rule, but better safe than sorry. "I'm just another rogue, searching for a place to call home.." Locsi chuckled softly and her teeth clacked together as another wind rolled in. "And when I came across the Eternal Darknesses borders, I figured what better timing. Might as well give it a shot.." "Your name dummy, your name!" Lion snapped and Locsi blurted out her name. "Locsi, I'm Locsi."

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Taking another step closer to Locsi, Elay leaned forward to look down at her. Noting bits and pieces of her posture and how she carried herself the Delta lingered in thought, spying her tense up. Cracking his neck Elay inhaled the chilly wind and huffed it back out. Warm air blasting through his nostrils like an angry bull as he stood tall. "Locsi, is it?" he said calmly. "As much as I would like to give any loner that stumbles upon these lands a home, there is a bit more to it then that. Tell me what you have to offer Eternal Darkness? Do you have any useful skills?"

Elay needed answers and he needed them quick, the cold wind had already started to chill his bones. The Delta was starting to dislike the frigid weather  and he just got introduced to it. Rolling his shoulders back he stretched quickly, his eyes never leaving the female. She appeared to be no threat, but looks were always deceiving. Better to be safe then sorry, a low rumble rattled through Elay's chest as he waited for her to answer. He hoped she didn't come all this way to waste his time, he wasn't in the mood for another damsel in distress story.

Warrior Locsi

Warrior Locsi

Locsi listened to the man and sighed herself, she listened quietly before speaking. "You'd be surprised as what I could offer Eternal Darkness, I posses great skills in hunting and killing, speed, strength and agility are my strong suits." She chuckled softly. "I respect superiors and those worthy of it, trouble making isn't on my to do list but it does happen, but not so out in the open type, obviously. I've been alive over three hundred years and I've learned a few things about covering my tracks.." Locsi shrugged. "But words are nothing at this point in time, I could be the weakest werewolf you would ever meet and all this I'm saying is a lie, actions speak louder than words, do they not?" She smiled slightly her pressed lips becoming cool from the bitter wind.  Her teeth chattered once more, couldn't they just get this over with.

(Sorry it's short.)

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

The Delta's blue eyes watched Losci answer his question and he could tell their was truth behind her words. Pulling his hands from his leather jacket, he stuck out his right hand towards the female. "Alright, Locsi give me your vow to Eternal Darkness. You're no longer a loner but part of a pack and I trust you know how to conduct yourself in one." Elay said before letting the female give her vow. As Locsi finished he gave a nod of approval and took a step back eying her.

Curling his lips into a smile his blue eyes flickered as he looked at the female. "Welcome to Eternal Darkness Warrior Locsi, feel free to pick up your hotel key at the front desk. Make yourself at home." he said in a rather friendly tone. Elay turned his back and started to walk back down the alleyway before leaving Locsi to herself. Pausing to look over his shoulder he smirked, "Oh and Warrior Locsi, I look forward to testing out your fighting skill and agility in the ring sometime. I don't think you will disappoint." With those words the Delta made his way back to the shadows, back to patrolling.

[ooc: Just wrap up the thread with your post and you're good to go! Welcome. ]

Warrior Locsi

Warrior Locsi

Locsi smiled softly and lifted he gaze to meet his for a few brief moments while she made her vows. She nodded at his words and smirked. "Thank you Delta Elay." She nodded softly and while he walked off she smirked, her green eyes glowing softly in the night and as he turned around Locsi nodded. "It would be my honor." She said with a darkness laced among her words now. She turned her back to Elay now and leaped forward, landing as a grey and white wolf she leapt onto a dumpster and up onto a roof and ran across it and into the territory, she leaped from roof to roof at he speed of sound, her ears flicking wildly in the night that suddenly was brightened below by street lamps and car lights, honking and voices. Locsi continued running across the buildings until she saw a large hotel, the lights lighting the road she sat on the roof and stared at it before turning back and hoping from the roof into a bush and onto the ground, she walked across the road and readjusted her jacket.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum