Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
To Jump Without Looking Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

To Jump Without Looking Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Jump Without Looking

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To Jump Without Looking Empty To Jump Without Looking Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Warrior Temari

Warrior Temari

The night was beginning to expand above the city line, casting the buildings into an eerie glow from the road lights. She did not care. The distinctive sounds of car tires moving against wet pavement caught her ears, not bothering to turn her head as the car zoomed past her, her mind being silently ruled by her wolf while her body was moving on pure instinct. A soft breeze fluttered by, causing the fine hairs on the back of her neck and arms to rise yet in truth Temari was not cold at all even though all she wore were a pair of black skinny jeans, a dark green stomach cropped shirt that hung off her shoulders that showed off her tanned skin and a pair of ankle black boots. Her long hair hung free from its usual ponytail and waved its way down her back.

Why am I all the way out here again? It reeks of urine and other disgusting odors. Her wolf simply growled in answer, honey golden orbs rolled in irritation at the canine, would she ever get a real answer? Another growl. Nope. A sharp scent brought her attention to the sky before the first drop of rain began to fall, narrowing her eyes as the first drops slowly fell began to come down into a downpour. Are you kidding me? baring her teeth in a snarl Temari didn't think twice as she took off down the wet sidewalk, thankfully there were no humans around to see her slightly faster run than what was normal. For some reason the moment she began to run, the more alert her wolf became, and for some reason a that didn't sit well with her. What did her wolf know that she didn't?

Running a few hundred feet down the sidewalk her feet took a sudden left, going a little ways down the alley until she found what she had been looking for and had heard. To her left was an overhang, keeping the rain from getting underneath it, and she made a beeline for it. Shaking her drenched hair out of her face, Temari glanced at the door that the whole reason the overhang was there for, the loud music blaring from the other side indicating either a bar or dance club. Now that she was no longer running her body began to shiver slightly to warm her up, didn't help any that her shirt was hanging so low off her one shoulder that her black sports bra was practically showing, no matter how many times she shoved it back up her shoulder it would just fall back down to her elbow until she finally just gave up. Releasing a sigh she leaned back against the door, snarling as the cold metal bit into her skin, pulling her arms up to cross over her stomach in slight protection. Alright wolf...you brought me here for a reason...now what is it damnit.

2To Jump Without Looking Empty Re: To Jump Without Looking Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

For next time, please use the given font and not edit it to be colorful like this. Only words, speaking through the character or thoughts should be the ones colored. Actions remain the same as white.

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

3To Jump Without Looking Empty Re: To Jump Without Looking Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

As the rain downed harder on her shoulders, the doctor moves swiftly in and out of the shadows to her bests, gracefully beating her paws silently into the cement path through the alleys that provided a camouflage to her dark brown and black pelt. The perks of the lands were quite beneficial, and she was proud to now be a part of them with her beloved sister as her Alphess. Her pelt grew a bit heavier as it stuck to her skin, but she didn't mind the weight, werelings were naturally able at a higher point in strengths compared to mere mortals. In the distance, she could here the busy buzzing noises of the cars and city-life she always heard, even in the most quietest places it could be heard, as it truly was the city that never slept. In those dark, rainy hours, Vitani decided to spend the evening picking up some herbs and special goods to add to her office, now that there was not much put to it since she was the only one. She needed color, something different, that is, to make it seem more, well, her, she thought. Underneath her pelt, in her human suit, that is, she wore nothing more than her usual; a pair of skinny jeans, tan boots that reached her knees, a dark reddish pink sweater and a matching tan jacket to bring it all together.

After picking up some of the things off her checklist, and shifting easily back into her human body, she strut out of the building and stopped shortly after as the potent stench of a female prodded into the lands of her pack, "Hm.." She hummed in curiosity, curling a piece of her long, radiant Hawaiian brown hair around her index finger. Quickening her pace, Vitani moved further into the alleys towards the sound of music and tracing after the scent with her heightened sense of smell, detecting the female that stood elegantly against the wall. She tilted her head as she bit her lip while examining the woman. The loner was beautiful, she thought, but not as intoxicating as her sister, surely, not even herself could ever be compared to her Alphess, "Yoohoo!" Vitani said in a cheerful yip, wandering to a safe distance before straightening her act into her calmer self to speak instead of flirt, "Evening, loner, what brings you to the lands of my sister, Alphess Noctavia. You come to our borders seeking something, and if it is acceptance, I'd be happy to accept you." Her voice was caring, yet decently strengthened with a slight shard of dominance as she kept herself from lingering her gaze over the woman, "I'm Dr. Vitani Dark, by the way, and this here, before you, is the pack, Eternal Darkness." She said, looking over her shoulder as she caught the flowing light over yonder glow of the camp hotel.

4To Jump Without Looking Empty Re: To Jump Without Looking Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Warrior Temari

Warrior Temari

Temari wasn't even there for five minutes before the familiar scent of another wolf drifted towards her, causing her body to immdediatly tense whether it be from panic or fear she could not tell. She had never really spent time with those of her kind and even when she did she stood from afar to watch, not mingle and chat. What if they didn't like her? Her wolf whined at that thought, for it was true when she was human she had practically no friends, she always chose to either exercise or read a book rather than go out places. Sure she never really cared about it then, but now it was different, and while a small part of her still didn't care, the wolf part of here did. As the scent grew closer, so did the scent of female, which made her relax if only a little bit, at least with females they tend to be more friendly...openminded, than those that were males. At least in her opinion anyways.

As the figure turned down the alley she was in Temari slowly moved from leaning against the door to standing straight as the other female came into view and the first thing that came to mind was I love her boots. before a second later her eyes widen at the greeting the other gave her. Well that was unexpected...blinking a few times Temari brought a hand from around her waist up in a small wave, Hi. Her full lips pulled back into a small smile of sorts, while inwardly cursing herself for a lame response. Wary eyes watched as the dark haired female stopped a distance away from her own sheltered form and for a moment she felt bad hogging up all the rain free space and was about to say something only to snap her mouth closed when the other began speaking, taking notice of the way she held herself Temari knew instinctively that she was higher up than her. So...she was in another pack's borders...why would her wolf bring her here? A soft whimper echoed in her mind before a soft voice spoke to her in the darkness of her mind, Join. Biting her lip as she glanced down at the ground before looking back up as the Dr. Vitani, I honestly did not know where I was going when I came here...my wolf...she lead the way. I suppose if I was seeking something, it woud...to finally belong somewhere. She kept her voice soft, yet even she could hear the nervousness in her tone and it made her want to kick herself. I'm Temari Eos, nice to meet you. As she spoke that she glanced behind the doctor to look at where she was, taking in the building.

5To Jump Without Looking Empty Re: To Jump Without Looking Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

Her silver eyes shot up to meet the sky as the tears of the forsaken dark fluffs flew down upon her and the rest of the city. She almost smiled at it, that is until it started to make the ends of her hair start to frizz, so she flipped her hoodie up with one small sweep of her hand. Rain was never an issue, since she was very much used to it after so long of its encounters throughout her immortal life. She nodded to the woman, understanding completely of her predicament in which was not out of purpose. Many loners came through this by their instincts, so it was not something out of the norm for the wise fae, "Nice to meet you as well, I love your name." Vitani said with a shining perfect smile, "It's very unique." In the few seconds after she stated her opinion, footsteps started to echo off towards the distance of their position, creeping their mere dark shadows along the graffitied walls to where her interest was sparked. As she watched them move from the corner of her eye, she wolf stirred inside and snapped at the dying hunger it withheld, the pain of impatience to go after the vulnerable prey. Pursing her lips from behind licked, she envied the time and place, as she was supposed to remain with the vagabond, but maybe if the other fae noticed and wanted something as well, then the possibility of them having a snack together would be free.

"If its acceptance you want, by all means, present yourself, miss. The rain will not wreck our paraded evening, and I have all the time in the world to hear what you have to prove in the benefit of giving you a rank. If you're anything like me, then I'm sure we could fit you in, but there's not hope in for those that treat each other with far kindness. You see, I'm much more different than my sister, the Alphess. We're actually nothing alike, and if you want to survive, well..." Her words ceased into a fit of trailed moments, quirking her mouth to the side with a slight widen of her eyes as she expressed her foreshadowing through her facial movements. It was quite obvious to get what she was trying to say without words. She was a bit hesitant on telling her the whole thing, as she was still a loner, but Vitani knew greater than this wereling, compared to her scent, was lesser than her. This would indicate to a pureblood's sense that she is much younger, almost knew to the wereling world to her eyes. There had to be over a hundred or two years in difference, but she said nothing, it was too soon to place bets, "What do you place best in and what are some weaknesses you withheld as a wereling, Miss Temari? I can already say that you're used to the presence of our kind, as I am but of only one out of the few that treat each other with a friendly outlook. Proving that you are loyal to your superior's commands are also highly expected amongst the pack's wereabouts. As any of my sister's ranks, you must respect those around you, and try not to get into any trouble. I warn you, the consequences are endless." She couldn't help herself from babbling, and she blushed gently of a small grin as she cupped one of her cheeks hidden underneath her hood, "Excuse my chattering, I don't mean to bore you, but it's quite necessary to know in my position." Vitani said quietly, letting the rain echo throughout the alleys over her voice and the stepping of mortals off in the distance of whispering shadows.

6To Jump Without Looking Empty Re: To Jump Without Looking Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Warrior Temari

Warrior Temari

((OOC: I had this all done...and then my computer decided to die on me -.-))

Temari listened carefully and silently as the doctor began to speak over the harsh downpour of the rain, her voice wasn't harsh or threatening towards her and so she felt her body begin to relax from it's tenseness and slowly brought her arms away from her waist to hang against her body. When the female complimented on her name Temari wasn't too sure how to take that...no one had ever done that before and for a split second a very soft, very little smile broke across her lips Thank you, you name is quiet lovely as well, different from any of the ones I have ever heard. it was then that she noticed the way Vitani had suddenly glanced off to the side of the alley opening, her lips pressed in a firm line and then the scent of human invaded her senses as Temari's eyes brightened at the sweet sweet smell of prey. Biting her lip and not caring that a canine pierced her bottom one just a bit, she looked towards where the footsteps were coming from as the shadows began to move away, trying to ignore the way her wolf was suddenly at attention growling out Prey over and over again in her mind as she looked through her own eyes. Pushing the growing feeling of hunger away, how long had it been since her last hunt?, she mentally shook herself as the doctor once again began speaking while Temari took everything she said in.

Silence followed after Vitani ended her speech, the only sound penetrating the silence was the constant patter of the rain as it fell against the pavement at her feet and the roofs above their heads. What were her strengths? That was easy enough. I am a fast runner, I run every day either in my form now or when the beast comes out of me. I push myself to be faster than the day before. I am also strong, well as strong as I am physically capable of being, for I exhaust myself by working out. I may have been given a gift when I was bitten and gained extra abilities, but I spend every day strengthening them to make myself better. I have no problem fighting those who attempt to take my life, and I not afraid to fight those bigger and taller than me if need be. I may look small and young, but I can take care of myself in a fight, or at least the ones I've been in. Also there is no worry of me being overly kind to others, for I am not kind. Cautious and careful, yes. Pausing after her little speech, Temari knew she had to tell the doctor her faults and she couldn't help but hesitate at that...she hated being viewed weak and voicing her weakness was exactly that. Biting her lip again she lowered her voice just a bit as she started speaking once more, As for my weakness...I sometimes can't control myself when I am either beyond angered or terrified, if that makes any sense. I'm proud of what I have accomplished by myself and have control over my wolf side mostly but there are times when I can't do it. Besides that the only other thing I have is that...while I am used to being around others of our kind I am not like you, I am around them yes...but keep my distance. While I was human I never had friends or others to hang out with, instead I would be working out or reading a book. I may not have as must experience as you do, I am practically a child in a sense, and I don't expect you to believe me when I tell you that I can respect those around me and be loyal to your sister. I know I will have to prove that to you first, but I can do it. Taking a deep breath once she was done talking she felt as though a weight had been lifted from her chest after getting that all out there in the opened. Now all she could do was wait.

7To Jump Without Looking Empty Re: To Jump Without Looking Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

Vitani's gaze shined it's wolf's off-white silver, reflected off the city's glow and bewildering radiance beneath the fallen mood, "That's wonderful to hear, actually. We're always welcome to those that can, like yourself, run very quickly, and your weaknesses are nothing to worry about. We all learn from our mistakes, faults and lesser strengths, wouldn't you agree?" Her head tilted as she said this, smiling just as bright as she would to anyone that never caused her a reason not to. The rumbling of her stomach could faintly be heard from the wereling's strong eardrums, and she blushed lightly across her cheeks once more. Rolling her eyes and shaking her head to rid the wolf's gentle prowling growls, Vitani kept her focus on the female and nodded affirmatively to what she had to say, "There are some difficulties to fighting bigger and larger werelings, I warn you before then, though, I cannot say as much since it all depends on our timing. You're a bitten, meaning you're not as strong as some around here, but still very much useful. As all werelings know, age is more beneficial than youth. The more older, the more stronger we become, and with that, I cannot begin to tell you just how much the age difference there is under my sister's ranks. She is of the oldest here, along with me, believe it or not. And with that, she controls and demands that all of her pack be permitted of fighting each other, and protect instead. Say it as you want, believe it as it may, but we're a pack. And that means we stick together, even if we don't like each other."

Tapping her foot on the ground, she could not rid the sounds of the humans near by and bit her lip from snapping into a fit of hungered snarls. Her wolf had had enough of the waiting, and was on the verge to kill anything in her past. Vitani just simply rolled her eyes and glared mentally at her counterpart to remain at ease. Their time would come, she thought with a smirk. Glancing to Temari, Vitani lifted her chin and nodded her head lightly as she giggled, "Consider it a welcome to the pack, Temari. I grant you with the rank of a Warrior, and shall it be your duty to fulfill your every day needs and expectations to the pack's protection." As she straightened back into her standing position, the doctor stretched out her arms and backed up from the glow of the streets to arch her back into a neater form. Popping just the small of her spine, she relaxed her body to phase and shifted right then and there to her nine and a half-footed dark brown wolf with a pair of matching white diamonds above all for eyes. Her mouth molded into a lean, cunning smile as she peered down at the woman, speaking through to her mind as she bowed her body and nodded her head towards the alleys, "Now.. let's go get something to eat, shall we? I call the scrawnier one." She laughed, and kicked her hind legs into the ground before turning back in through the darkness, whipping her tail up high to praise her rank as she sprinted away towards camp and the human meal.

No need to reply from here.
Change your name to Warrior Temari, and welcome to Eternal Darkness. C:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum