Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just One More Step Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Just One More Step Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Just One More Step Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Just One More Step Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Just One More Step Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just One More Step

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just One More Step Empty Just One More Step Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Warrior Garrett R.

Warrior Garrett R.

Bright letters gleamed upon his head. "The Francesca Hotel..." The words rolled off his tongue like butter. Ryan didn't know whether to be thrilled or nervous. He had come to know the recent history of the Eternal Darkness pack, in which was ran by an intelligent women with charcoal colored hair. Noctavia Dark, the Alphess of the pack that lived in the building before him was a sly, sneaky individual. Recent shifters he had come across had said that she was in need of fine pure-breeds. Garrett Ryan was no coward, however it made a small lump jumble up in the back of his throat, disabling him to breathe a bit.

Gripping his tie, he loosened it, swallowing the barrier down his windpipes. "Here goes nothing." Ryan walked through the glass revolving doors, and into the large lobby. His shoes tapped against the ground with every step, peering over to the cashier -which was a blonde tiny women- He smiled seductively into her bright blue eyes. The women at the front desk looked both ways for good measure, obviously to make sure it was her that he was looking back. Garrett chuckled under his breathe, he was charming, and attractive to any women's eyes. The mistress pressed a few keys, lifting a phone to her ear.

He watched her glossy red lips move, talking into the receiver, gazes locked together. Turning his head, a long black couch stretched in the corner of the room faced the elevator. Soon someone would come to maybe consider his abilities. The shades of various brown strands brushed over his eye brows, framing his angular jaw and brown hues. Ryan gripped the edges of his dark grey suit jacket, tugging it out, and sitting upon the leather without a noise.

2Just One More Step Empty Re: Just One More Step Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Long, flowing black waves fell down her back, stopping just before the ending of her spine. Noctavia's hands wrapped around a silver brush, emerald eyes staring directly into her own reflection, brushing slowly all the way down to the very ends. In the background, the sounds of violins and pianos played through speakers in the ceiling, giving the room a harmonious haven for the Alphess to enjoy. She set down the brush delicately against the desk, lifting up her massacre to her long lashes that dipped over her gleaming bright eyes. Just as she had finished putting on her makeup and getting up from her chair, her phone rang. The Alphess laced her fingers around the handle, lifting it to her pale face. "Yes?" Listening to the front desk, she examined her perfectly polish nails, covered in a liquid layer of ebony black. "I'll be right there." She hung up, setting down the phone in its original stand.

Turning around, she trotted into her long closet of a million clothes, eyeing and touching the shoulders of dull colored apparel. Her hand grabbed a dark blue laced top, pulling it on over her head. It draped on her slim silhouette perfectly, showing the appropriate amount of curls and figure. Passing the mirror, she stopped tilting her head, and judging on how she looked. Lips curled into a sneaky grin. Noctavia dashed out into the halls and to the elevator. Pressing the down button, her foot tapped against the ground impatiently. She wasn't one for waiting, especially if she had a visitor waiting for her in the lobby.
Ding
The silver elevator doors slid open. The Alphess stepped in and pressed the lobby button, watching the doors close after her. Her stomach felt like it was lifted under the elevators pull, floor after floor passed, then stopping to the ground level. The Lobby.

She stepped out, eyes looking to a man in a suit she had never seen before. His stench of a werewolf almost suffocated her lungs, giving the indication that he was in fact a pure-breed. Noctavia squinted her eyes, looking over the sitting shifter before her carefully. He had a similiar hair cut as Ryker, only he had lights and dark browns swirled within them. "What brings you here, shifter." She stood tall, eyeing the subject curiously over and over. "I am Alphess Noctavia Dark."
Her expression was emotionless, large black bangs swiped over her right green eye.

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

3Just One More Step Empty Re: Just One More Step Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:50 am

Warrior Garrett R.

Warrior Garrett R.

Hazel eyes looked up, seeing a pale skinned silhouette with striking features and long black waves. The emerald eyes upon her face met his, a sense of evil behind them. Ryan stood up, motioning towards the women whom appeared to be the Alphess by her sweet-smelling scent of the pack. His hand reached out, gently taking her hand and leaning his head down, pressing his lips into it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Alphess." Glancing up seductively but well-behaved to not look down her shirt, he smiled. "I am Garrett Ryan Mathews, you may call me Ryan if you wish."

As he gazed into her piercing emerald hues, he gracefully put her hand back down at her side, standing a few inches taller than Noctavia. "I am here to join this lovely pack you have here. If I'm not mistaken, you are looking for-" he leaned in a little closer, out of earshot from anyone else. "-pure breeds, correct?" He took a slight step back, looking over her slim figure with great interest. The wolf that captured his soul wanted to take over, grabbing the women in his embrace and take her way, however Ryan was too strong and had been living this way for almost two hundred years. If he had to choose to become normal once again, he wouldn't hesitate. So this is the mighty Noctavia I've heard about? Amazing... His wolf whispered to his thoughts. Bastard, shut the hell up or we're both going to get in trouble. I'm trying to change my life and you aren't helping it. Teeth clenched against each other, he took a gulp, bobbing his Adam's apple up and back down, worried of what she will now think of him.

4Just One More Step Empty Re: Just One More Step Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:36 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Noctavia could feel her canines elongate underneath of her upper lip, the man's performance was beginning to make her furious. No wereling in their rotten mind should even think about treating an Alpha or Alphess with such flirtatiousness. As her hand went back to it's original place at her hip, she crossed her tattooed arms around each other, glancing evilly at the newcomer. "Well, Ryan. As a matter of fact, I am looking for pure-breeds." Her eyes punctured directly into his as he stood a tad bit taller than her, giving the indication she was not one to be messed with. "However, ones that act in such a foolish manner should not be awarded a rank in the likes of this pack. What makes you think you are worthy?"

Keeping herself under control, her fangs shrank back into their socket, but her blood began to boil under her pale flesh. If the man truly wanted to be in a pack he had to prove his loyalty and worthiness. She wasn't going to put up with him, unfortunately at this point her feelings were growing desperate. She needed pure-breeds, strong and fast werewolves. Noctavia's goal was to be the strongest and most powerful in all of New York, terrorizing innocent mortals in the night while living a normal lifestyle being in their human suits at daylight.

5Just One More Step Empty Re: Just One More Step Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:35 am

Warrior Garrett R.

Warrior Garrett R.

His head dipped toward. "My apologies, Miss Noctavia. I shouldn't of came off so strong." Ryan would of punched his self if it weren't for the beast that devoured and killed his living soul. He could see it that she was obviously angered with his actions, he felt ashamed of himself for acting so immature. "Can we start over?" His tone was soft, indicating her to reason with him that he truly was trying. "I am Garrett Ryan Mathews, but please call me Ryan."

Tucking his hands in his dark grey trouser pockets, he gazed into her eye that wasn't covered with gorgeous black hair. "My family originated from London, then came to the U.S. living for quite some time in Boston. I went to college in Chicago and majored in law." Ryan straightened up, not wanting to reveal his entire history to the women he had just met. "Later on, I moved to the big city hoping to find a pack worth of my abilities. My skills stretch to a minimum, however I am very strong for a normal pure-breed. I lived alone for many years, doing things easily on my own with no one to help. I didn't need it. I'm a very good leader, and willing to teach bitten shifters how to control their inside." He dipped his head, praying she would change her mind about his wolf's arrogance. "Please understand where I am coming from, Noctavia. I wish no harm to come to you, or this pack. I'll be willing to lay down my life to save another."

6Just One More Step Empty Re: Just One More Step Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:50 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Her lips curled into a grin, impressed how rapidly he changed his ways around. "Your apology is accepted wereling, but if you try anything foolish like that again, your head will be on one of my dinner platters." Noctavia smirked and looked up into his pleading hazel hues. "Your skills and now matured ways have impressed me enough to here by announce you Warrior Garrett. Now that you have swore an oath of loyalty to my pack, I can trust you to be one of us." Her fingers slid into her back pocket, pulling out a chain of various golden keys.

Unhooking one from the chain she tossed the key it into his hands. "You're room, 584. Once you reach your room you can unpack, and do what you want." Noctavia pointed to the ceiling. "If you need me, I'll be in my room. It's the only room on the top floor. Have fun." She winked, grinning as she sashaying back to the elevator. Her tone was low and smooth. "Welcome to the pack...Ryan.." Her body disappeared back into the closing doors and back to her suite without anything else to be heard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum