Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carry On My Wayward Son Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Carry On My Wayward Son Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carry On My Wayward Son

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Carry On My Wayward Son Empty Carry On My Wayward Son Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Anonymous

"Stop the cab at the end of the bridge please." A voice called from the back seat of the yellow cab, which smelled of stale smoke and had water stains from the recent hurricanes to hit the north east. "Just up here on the right, you may drop me at the corner." The voice called out again, this time an arm to follow which was holding on a few bills for the long travel he had made to get here. As the cab pulled off to the right and down the off ramp, he idoled in the nearest parking lot which was now vacant due to the time of night. "Thank you, please keep the change." Once more the voice called as the door opened and the male exited the backseat of the cab, grabbing the suitcase, doctor's bag, and briefcase from the trunk. As the compartment slammed shut he waved the taxi off and stood there for a moment.

The moon was high above him but hidden by clouds of light pollution from the city and the smell was overwhelming to him, hitting his nostrils viciously. The scents of sewage, dirty water, and city life managed to turn his stomach nearly making him sick for a moment. As he regained his senses, he listened for the sounds of others, and focused of finding the border's to the lands of which he sought. Gathering his belonging's, he set off on foot following instincts to the strong scent of a male and female wereling scent. As he drew closer to the border, the scent was heavily marked as if the lands were not just new to him, but new to the owners of the beautiful layout. The male standing in at about 6'5" placed his bags down upon the grassy knoll and he stood there, pondering on how to call upon the leader's of the this new land. Trying to decide if shifting was in his best interest. Instead, the male stood there and mentally called out hoping someone would answer him relatively soon.

Sitting upon the duffle back luggage that was placed at his feet, his took out a cell phone and began to go through contacts trying to find someone here in America who would be able to assist him in his transformation of rogue to future doctor of a pack, or at least he hope. To no prevail, he closed the phone and placed in the briefcase which was chalk full of paperwork and resume's for the land's leaders to provide them with accurate details of his life and experiences. All he wished for was a place to practice and settle down. Currently, time was on his side and he began to tap his foot to a tune that played on repeat in his mind. The Kansas hit played on repeat, as meerly a theme song for his future journey back home. A smile crossed his face as the shadows began to take over the parking lot, the sounds of water lapped ont he shore and everything was starting to come back to him, memories of long ago. It was painful for the nearly 300 year old man, but he paced through it for he still had many years to go and all he wished was to serve someone the best he could and begin a practice in the pack, providing his services to the best of his abilities. The doctor sat patiently while waiting for a response.

2Carry On My Wayward Son Empty Re: Carry On My Wayward Son Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Beta Natasha

Beta Natasha

Having been by her side since Natasha was called to it, she never wished to leave it. The vampire bites were serious and it was still taking the time it needed to heal. Placing her palm over Teimhnin's forehead, she could feel the fever rise and grow within her. But Jace had ordered her to leave the room, to go to the borders and patrol. Surely wolves would be coming soon. They would discover them gone and wander their area, hoping to find them. Angrily, she stormed from the room, hearing the door close and lock behind her. Walking to the closet, she grabbed her riding jacket and rushed from the house. As she opened the front door, she looked back to the Alpha's home and grabbed her helmet as she passed underneath the door frame. Placing it over her head, she walked to her bike and mounted it. After she felt safe in her garb, she revved the engine, listening to it purr and heat itself up. Twisting her right hand forward, she drove off.

Making her way to the border, she could only think about her Alphess. And before her, stood a male. To his side were bags. It appeared he was looking for a new place to stay. Bringing her bike to a halt, she kept her balance of it between her legs. She lifted her helmet from her shoulders, holding it tight between her hands. She rested the helmet on her handle bars and shook her head from side to side, letting her hair look less of a mess. Her bright eyes turned to him, looking over at him. "Greetings traveler, how can I help you? You have found the lands of my Alpha."

3Carry On My Wayward Son Empty Re: Carry On My Wayward Son Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:16 am

Anonymous

It was like a scene from a movie, how the bike swerved to a stop and she embraced the roar of the engine with grace and poise, and most of all how she entered the setting with a domineering point of view. Certainly, she was of great standing with the Alpha, which he soon hoped to be aquaitned with. However, there in her brow was a glimmer of annoyance so Cameron sought to be quick with his words, but not too weary to overstep the natural order of things. Slowly his tall body stood before her, removing a fedora from his head, the chestnut hair neatly trimmed below and he extended one hand to her as means of hello. Then with words of choice, he spoke, "Evening Miss, My name is Dr. Cameron Muller. I come from oversea's bearing gifts and knowledge of the world in hopes to open a practice here in America. The place of my birth. I have head little of your pack but few so words that they those who have praise your Alpha. In multitudes of glory and respect. I only wish to do the same. I seek a place to rest my head and build a home where I can stay in peace, while serving those who are worthy of my practices. I only wish to share them with you and your leaders." The doctor took a deep breath and returned his hand to his side, reaching in his pocket for a solid gold stop watch that was handed down for generations before him, glancing at the hands upon the ivory backing he thought himself about how early the night was.

Cameron took a step back and collected himself, folding his hands before him gracefully, as he stood there. The night clear upon them and the breeze from the water briefly sent chills down his spine. Catching her eyes, he smiled, and began to look at her motorcycle. The idling of the motor reminded him of better days and in his age he no longer found the thrill of racing around the city like in his past. The idea crossed his mind of someday owning a cruiser, to glide through the upstate areas, but dismissed it. Cameron took his practices way too seriously and was devoted to his method's of madness at times. Staying in research for decades finding cures and trying to end the plagues that swept over their kind. Spending years of his life in the work, Cameron only hoped to die doing the same work that he started many moons ago. Blue eyes glimmered under the light pollution, the nearby street light began to flicker and the sounds of the neighboring city were just beginning to bloom.

4Carry On My Wayward Son Empty Re: Carry On My Wayward Son Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:24 am

Beta Natasha

Beta Natasha

((So sorry Cameron! I have been so busy.... I really have no excuse for being a butt and not getting a reply to you! Again, I am sorry!!))

"Hmm... British" she thought to her wolf as she looked over him. He lookedd to be older than she, but she also knew looks could be deceiving. She listened to his words, mulling them over in her mind. Bright blue eyes looked over his clothes, his face, remembering his features in case he tried to do anything suspicious. The pack was on high alert with Teimhnin in the state she was in and Jace was barely doing anything to survive. "Practice you say? Does this mean you are a doctor? If what you say is true, then I shall have to test your knowledge. What do you know of Vampires and their bites, remedies and cures? Do you understand the human practices of medicine, as well as werewolf?" She looked over him, again dissecting him with her eyes. Lately, the beautiful lass had found herself enjoying the company of other females, but had hopes of screwing the Werewolf Alpha of Braveheart. This of course, had been before she decided to join arms with Jace and Teimhnin. She believed Alexander to be incompetent from the small conversations she had with Jace, either in his sleep or while he was awake. Morning, afternoon, and night he was by Teimhnin's side, forcing the female to search the borders and lands by herself. The first wolf to come to their aid knew little of them or who they were. It was only then Natasha had realized how rude she had been acting. Getting off her bike and propping it on it's own leg, she flipped her hair, moving it from her face and placed her helmet on the bike itself. She made moves closer to the male, taking in his scent for both her own enjoyment and that for reasons prior. Natasha was a wonderful tracker, using her skills in both canine and cold ones. Extending her hand to the male named Cameron, she gave him a weak smile. She was overly concerned for her Alphas, but could not show any of it to a stranger, one who had not proven his worth to the pack. "I apologize for my rudeness. I am Beta Natasha of Venantium. It is a pleasure to meet you Dr. Muller."

5Carry On My Wayward Son Empty Re: Carry On My Wayward Son Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Anonymous

((It's no worries Natasha, it's fine. I understand that things come up and that we become absent minded at times. I took a break from the site and I am just thrilled to see a reply finally. Hope they keep coming. Sorry for my delay as well.))

Cameron smiled as she propped her bike upon it's stand, the way she rode reminded him of his glory days, and although she was young, she seemed to be a firecracker under the human skin she wore. As he listened, he adjusted himself so that he was standing proper and upon attention, giving no slight hestitation as he begun to answer her questions. "Evening Miss, it is my pleasure to have finally met someone of the pack I wish to join. You are correct in your observations, I am a Doctor, or many beliefs and practices. However, you no need to address me by my surname, Cameron is just fine. Even Dr. Cameron if you must." He paused for a brief moment before continuing. "I am not sure what the practices are here in America, it has been far too long since I have been home, however, where my prior practice was vampire were something you wished to stay far away from as possible." Cameron smiled, he knew he was avoiding the question, but he smiled anyways.

Taking a breath, his voice continued, the accent dripping from his tongue. "Vampire's are creatures with such an infectious bite, that upon the break of skin and blood to blood contact, nearly instantaiously someone would turn. However, with practice, I have developed an antidode, that somewhat cures the hunger or thirst that one would have upon becoming a vampire. However, I thought this was meerly werewolf country, not vampire. I have a resume here," Cameron briefly paused before unclasping his briefcase, the brass clasps clicking from their holding place. "Here you go, Miss. A full detailed resume beholding my previous studies, work history, and experimental practices. As for normal medical fields, I graduated from the top of my class at Harvard Medical, with high honors and a 4.0 GPA. I also have my degree's in Demonology, Angelology, and a business degree that helped me gain my practices over time. For the past decade or two, I lived rogue in a small village in Africa where I did most of my experimental procedures. Some of which, I am proudly say, I am not proud of." It was then he chuckled.

"As for werewolf medicine, I am as far knowledgable as you or anyone else who has this at times horrid gene coursing through their veins. I breifly attending school for veternarian practices, but left when most of the animals would get nervous around me. It was a lot easier to deal with people, however, the knowledge I did learn was aptly put to proper use as I cared for others like us over sea's. Miss Natasha, you said? If I may be so bold, is there somewhere else we may talk, my legs are weary from travel, and my mind is fogged. Please forgive me, is the pack lands not far, I must walk there, for hailing a cab in this forsaken city is harder than catching prey." Again he smiled, his laughter infectious as it bounded from his chest. Cameron snapped his briefcase shut and adjusted his coat and hat. The slight breeze bringing in all kinds of scents, including hers.

6Carry On My Wayward Son Empty Re: Carry On My Wayward Son Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:43 am

Beta Natasha

Beta Natasha

Natasha listened to the words he spoke, catching the intense accent on few words and mellowing out on the rest. It was intriguing, although not enough to make her pine for the male. After all, she was more into females than males, but from time to time caught herself enjoying the male presence, the security of it all. There were very few men she trusted now, but with the knowledge that Cameron had, perhaps she could learn to trust him as well. After Teimhnin's accident, she knew it would not be easy. Looking over him, she calculated all he had said, mulling it over in her mind as she thought of a reply to give him. "These lands do belong to the werewolves, but vampires have been circulating the area, stealing humans in the dead of night, blaming it on us. Though some of those deaths are known to come from Eternal Darkness, others have been given unknown causes. But I know better. The whole reason I discovered this place was for my vampire hunting. My family comes from a long line of hunters, agile and brave enough to take on the undead beings. I know of their bites and the effects they give to some, especially our kind. I do not see being a werewolf a curse, ever. I never shall. I was blessed with these genes given by my mother and father a very very long time ago. Hearing you say such a thing makes me think you are not of pure blood, which really doesn't matter, except for curiosity's sake." She paused for a moment, hearing him speak once more and mention his legs being tired. She knew traveling was a strain, even bringing herself here was not easy. Not only for the fact that Jace gave horrid directions, but the situation as a whole. Looking to the busy bridge, she looked back over to Cameron. "If you do not fancy a chat here, then we can move to another location. As for walking, that is a thing of the past." She moved to her bike and threw her leg over the side, straddling it within her stance. She placed her helmet over her head and looked towards him, flipping open the protective cover. "Get on, and make sure you hold on tight to me. I wouldn't want to lose our doctor in our first meeting." She revved the engine of the bike, allowing the smoke and exhaust to fill the air behind her. As she waited for him, she thought of possible places to take him for a better conversation. It had been a very long time since she had actually talked to anyone who was not Jace, and honestly, his conversation topics seemed to repeat themselves. He was too concerned for his mate, and not concerned at all for her boredom.

7Carry On My Wayward Son Empty Re: Carry On My Wayward Son Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Anonymous

The thoughts in his head were harsh as he thought of his past, Cameron smiled briefly as she finished speaking. Pureblood. To him it was a curse, not a blessing, but that is what made eah of them different. "You are mistaken Miss, I am of pureblood." Lifting his briefcase he fastened his coat and lifted his leg up and over the back of her bike. "Thank you." Wrapping his arms around her, his masculine arms found there way around her stomach, cradeling her tenderly but not suspiciously enough for her to get uncomfortable. Sitting straight, he leaned in slightly to line up with her on the bike, so that the wind would not bother him.

Where was she going to take him? At her last sentence, Cameron chuckled. "To lose a Doctor would be a tragedy."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum