Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?


Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.



If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!



Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword




Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!


Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*


Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia





Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie





Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available



You are not connected. Please login or register

Confusing Apparition

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Confusing Apparition on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:15 pm

She lowered her head sniffing the ground carefully keeping an eye on the surrounding woods. It was eerily quiet here in these's woods. She strained to hear even the faintest of sounds. Right now even the sound of birds would be a welcome sound. Yet there was nothing there but the wind through the branches and that of her own passage.

She shook her fur feeling the hair begin to bristle along her spine. There was something very unsettling around here. She snapped to attention as she heard the snap of branches. Turning in the direction she had heard it she saw a blur of movement. With an angry growl she leapt after them.

Some other wolf had come trodding through here scaring all the animals. Maybe they had done it intentionally to try and spook her. If that were the case she was going to give them a piece of her mind.
"You're rushing into this blind," Kaiko growled in her head.
"Quiet, the last thing I need right now is your whining if someone's out there trying to send a chill up my spine I'm going to send one up their's," Arzevic muttered.

Leaping over a boulder she skidded to a halt. Through the branches she could see something she hadn't expected to. Arzevic narrowed her eyes scenting the air again but smelt nothing she hadn't already noted. Very slowly she pressed forward towards the cabin. Something about the place gave her the chills but she was determined to figure out where that other person had gone.

If in fact that's what it had been.


_________________
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum