Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Back for More? Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Back for More? Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Back for More? Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Back for More? Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Back for More? Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back for More?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back for More? Empty Back for More? Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Anonymous

The roaring melodies of the night crowd began fading away from the back of her mind as the distance between the club and she lengthened, an encounter which was now only a brief memory. The alcohol buzzed every cell within though it hardly had the power to mask what memories the host was trying to forget. Laughter, joy, endless family glee, all crashing upon the shore of life, scattering onto the beach like broken glass. Stumbling up against the frigid alley wall, blonde waves hid the face which so desperately was trying to maintain its composure. Tears enveloped, sliding down tanned cheeks, disguised with the rain. Hazel eyes lit with a fierce regret as the tears were brushed away, the hair given the same treatment so she could see the dark path before her. To continue on, delicately sculpted legs sashayed down the streets, prepared to face whatever Hell stood ahead.

"Now flower, what has gotten you all in a ruckus? You'd never invite a thief into your house; so why would you allow thoughts that steal your joy to make themselves at home in your head?" A haze escaped peach lips, fleeing behind her as the wind began to pick up. There is no joy left, momma. Arielle would have responded, a cackle escaping her in reality. The air caressed her bare legs as kindly a rogue in the night, Arielle realized she'd made an ignorant decision to wear such short attire, no matter how desirable it was to mortals - oh how jealous she was of that term. Mortal. They did not understand what a precious gift was bestowed upon them and wouldn't until they were like Arielle, stripped of innocence and forced to walk amongst wolven demons.

The steady tapping of a woman's heels diminished as Arielle halted at the end of the alley, nostrils flared as the smell of such demons overpowered her. Pack lands. Ironic. Well, come and get me.

2Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Her keen sense of hearing was stuck with the ticking of delicate heels against the concrete grounds, the woman she'd been hoping to originally talk to was near, but where? The alleys of New York were indeed a maze, the echoes could be bouncing off different walls creating an illusion to anyone ears. If she took the wrong turn now, the more time she'd be wasting. The clicking turned into a faint tapping, disappearing into the background. Where is she? The velvet blood of a mortal dripped from her neck, staining the v-shaped collar of her black laced top, a trail of the blood behind her. Noctavia wasn't much of a friendly fae, no, she was cruel, sly, and a persuasive lier. The Alphess could make up anything on the spot to convince both a werewolf and a mortal, if it didn't work she'd kill them when they weren't looking.

She could still taste the man's rich blood on her lips, creating a snack as she walked silently along the alley's wall, grazing the dark red bricks with a long black nail. Licking in between her canines, she stopped, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, listening attentively to her surroundings. Immediately, the echo of heels started back up again, it seemed to be coming from ahead. Her vision squinted, only using her immortal sight to see into the early morning's moonlight and complete darkness around it. The she-wolf could barely see Arielle's figure come into view but it was enough, her eyes scanned just above the her head, seeing a stairway at the apartment building's side. Noctavia snickered, a plan forming into her twisted mind. Maybe I'll greet her like I did with Ryker...

She shook her head. There was a high likely possibility that she was drunk, scaring the shit out of her would make Noctavia laugh no doubt, but if Noctavia wanted talk Arielle into joining Eternal Darkness, she'd have to act like an Alphess. Oh well... Instead she started into a jog, getting closer to the woman till she was in ear shot. "Hey, wait up!" She called. It didn't take long with her speed to get closer to the woman so quickly, her gaze turned, facing Arielle. "Not staying for the party I presume? Nah, me neither."

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

3Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Anonymous

"Oh, it's you." The voice from earlier was quickly accompanied by a familiar face, the Alphess from the club, and Arielle was unsure if the interaction would be worth her time. Allowing her face to show she was only half interested, Arielle popped a piece of gum in her mouth. "Make yourself useful," the chill of the night was becoming overwhelming and if Noctavia insisted on following Arielle, for recruitment or for company, she would have to make herself useful in some way. Leaning against Noctavia, a daring move for a loner, Arielle began to walk, nudging Noctavia to follow. "So, what do you wish to talk of now?" She was already beginning to feel warmer although she had a feeling the Alphess believed her to be intoxicated, something she would leave be. "Recruitment? Skills? The whole shabam? I've been living in New York for quite some time and not one pack werewolf has approached me so I don't know what you intend to do. Make it worth my wild."

4Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Her bows narrowd, body leaning against the wall and arms crossed as she watched the blonde move passed carelessly. This fae was already getting on her nerves, if she was going to keep the act up, the Alphess would have no other choice but to pin her down. Arielle was on her pack's lands anyway. "Matters." Noctavia cocked her head to the side. "Do you want to be in my pack, or do you want me to kill you on the spot, right here, right now. Oh and don't worry about the cops finding your decaying body, I can handle that all on my own." Her body turned, sighing as she stared up at the stars in the pitch black atmosphere.

"Listen, this can go the easy way where you learn a bit of manners, or this can go the hard way were both of our wolfies come out and straggle each other till someone is dead. I'd choose wisely if I were you, you are on my packlands after all." Averting her gaze back to the fae she waited, keeping her emotions locked away only to show sleepy eyes and pursed lips.

5Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Anonymous

Clicking her tongue, Arielle stopped, looking back at Noctavia. Man this Alphess thought she was high-shit didn't she? Eyes narrowing, Arielle actually smiled at the sound of death. "I was under the idea you couldn't die under this beastly curse, if my attitude bothers you Your Highness, please do, save me the trouble of living on." A smile became the blonde as she opened her arms wide, expecting an attack. In truth she didn't care, not in the slightest, if death became her, so be it, it'd be a blessing not a curse.

Kill you? You jest. You won't get rid of me that easily, snarling aloud, Arielle fought back the fae as the two argued mentally. "You got an answer, Your Highness?" Arielle prodded, swinging her clutch on her finger, as she managed to get the wolf to shut up so she could speak to the woman.

6Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Now finally seeing that the female wanted to die, her decision changed to not killing her, to watch her suffer under the wolf's power of being a werewolf. A smile twitched at her mouth, sashaying closer to Arielle, running a claw down her collarbone. "Oh shoot, I've changed my mind. Cute nickname by the way, I don't mind being recognized as royalty." She chuckled, then let out a long exaggerated sigh.

"Such a shame you'd want to put a perfectly strong wolf to rest. From what I witness back there-." Her head tilted to side, facing towards the building that still was heard of the club's loud beats. "-wolfie doesn't seem to like you either. You should be proud of what you are, there are a lot of benefits to this in your term 'curse' if you ask me." Her nail dragged against her sun-kissed flesh, creating a small scratch just at the end of her collarbone. "I call it a gift, where as you call it a curse, why? Why must you hate such a power very few humans can ever have?"

7Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:02 am

Anonymous

Noctavia's answer was more than expected, cliche almost, but still not enjoyed. Slapping away the hand on her collarbone before it moved anymore, Arielle was not welcoming to the contact the Alphess thought she was allowed to share. "Then I'll keep calling you it," because royalty always comes crumbling down and gets what they deserve in the end.

"So ignorant, stop assuming things. It's pissing me off." The wolf inside did not appreciate the comment either, the fact that the fae liked Arielle was the problem, not that she hated her. "Not much of your business," Arielle replied harshly, not wanting to share anything with the Alphess. Had she liked her back at the bar, that feeling was gone now. "Let's get down to business, skip the past, you want skills and shit? Or a personality check; you prefer a kiss ass in your pack I presume?" Clicking her tongue again, El remained quiet, not intervening for some reason, and Arielle decided to use the wall for support as she became tired from the long day out.

8Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

A lop-sided grin formed upon her mouth, she held her arms against each other behind her back, walking in a slow circle around the shifter. "Whatever floats your boat, princess." The brisk wind blew through the alleys, causing goosebumps to rise on her pale flesh, however as cold as the wind may be it didn't bother the Alphess, the blood flowing through her veins boiled, warming her inside out. Noctavia arched a brow as the woman ranted on. "Correct me if I'm wrong but I've already seen your skills of getting what you want." She referred to the moment when she clung onto Damian's arm just to buy her a drink, then moving on to start a bar fight int he process. "You didn't miss much, other than I believe the one fat dude int he back got a concussion from the guy that took the first punch."

The Alphess stopped, leaning against the brick wall, turned to eye the fae. Examining her nails with boredom, she shrugged. "I suppose you could tell me more, that is if you actually are willing to join a pack anytime soon." Her finger felt the blood of a human's on her neck, bringing it to her lips for a taste. The bitter flavor of the velvet substance made both her wolf and self chuckle gleefully inside. She looked up at Arielle and smirked. "Where are my manners, did you want some?" Noctavia taunted.

9Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Anonymous

News of the mortals meant little to her, their hundreds still in her possession, and she simply clicked her tongue to let the Alphess know she was listening and acknowledged her comment. Skills had been observed, so what else did Noctavia desire? Arielle wasn't in the mood to drag this on, either the superior wanted her in her pack or needed the member to leave her territory. Arielle was more than content being a loner but El was beginning to get on her nerves, so she would not object a pack, as long as she found one which didn't aggravate her.

"I don't have anything else to tell, I'm not the most exciting subject." Arielle told truthfully, approaching Noctavia. "Sorry, no, I'm on a low iron diet." She lied with a smirk, not impressed by the mortal blood. Sashaying closer, Arielle clicked her tongue once more, "But..if you insist.."" grasping Noctavia's finger gently, Arielle delicately licked the velvet, crimson liquid without hesitation, her eyes narrowing slightly, "a bit bitter, but not entirely obscene."

10Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

She chuckled at the woman's small joke as she enjoyed the blood upon the Alphess's fingers. "Not in all my many years of living have I ever heard a werewolf on a low-iron diet." As Arielle finished, Noctavia bit the inside of her cheek, thinking over the blonde mistress's abilities. The fae might be a piece of work, but the way she can handle herself and get what she wants without no one to notice, intrigued the Alphess's interest. "If you want to join my pack you have to give an oath that you'll give your all and willing to lay down your life to save your packmates. Do you understand that?"

Noctavia paused to wait for her answer and then continued. "I'll give you the rank of a warrior, but if I see more potential or strength progress within you, there's a high likely chance that I will promote you to Elite or Delta. For now, you'll be known as a Warrior."

11Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Anonymous

"Ah, well, you haven't met me in your years." Noctavia continued, revealing the other things which came along with pack protection. Arielle said nothing for some time, not a word, simply breathing in silence. Clicking her tongue, the woman looked Noctavia up and down ever so slowly before speaking, "Yes. I follow. You have my oath, for whatever it's worth."

Listening to her other words, El finally stirred. In a blink of an eye, hazel eyes turned to a wolf golden, a sharp inhuman growl escaping the woman's light lips. "Oh now...warrior...tsk, tsk, that simply will not do." Searching her clutch, El gabbed a cigarette within, lighting it up. As the drug lit, the only burning light in the dark alley way, the wolven eyes narrow, followed by a playful smirk. "A high chance is fine in dandy but I'm not one for words. Warrior is so impersonal, haven't we been through so much together? You prove to me Alphess of your worth and you have my loyalty as well, I'll make it worth your wild. When you reply, call me El, Arielle isn't here at the moment."

12Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Noctavia tilted her head back and chuckled to the sky at Arielle. She looked back down and met the woman's gaze with a intrigued expression. "El eh? Well, El are you saying you're worth more of a higher rank like an Elite or maybe a Delta? Do explain, I'd love to hear your opinion. Arielle doesn't seem to want to talk I can see, so maybe you can tell me." It was obviously to see that Arielle didn't have as much of control over her inner side as much as the Alphess had expected. Unfortunately for Arielle, Noctavia seemed to like El the wolfie instead. She pointed to the cigarette. "Hey do you have anymore of those?"

She couldn't take her eyes away from the way her wolf differed from Arielle herself. El tended to have more of a confident, cunning personality, whereas the blonde was careless and always had a bored expression on her face. "I'd be more than happy to listen to your opinion than Arielle's. Go on, don't hesitate at all. " She snickered, but smiled greatly. Noctavia was mocking the shifter, only getting even more infatuated in El as she talked.

13Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Anonymous

[Sorry, dis a bit short >.<]

"Arielle and I have an odd circumstance," El began to explain slowly, puffing out the toxic air from the drug between tan fingers, "she has accepted me to the point we can both live on but when it's time for the wolf, I, to take over, Arielle looses consciousness. Then when she is in charge, I have little power, I can either force myself out or she can accept for for whatever the occasion. I tell you this so you know what you are up against; it's a mere flaw but it does not lessen my abilities. If I do decide you as my leader, my only request is you keep this...issue...under wraps, between us. Not much to ask it, Noctavia?" A slim finger tossed a cigarette to the Alphess at her request along with the needed lighter, eyes not moving from the woman, awaiting her answer.

14Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

She waved the lighter off, and pulled out her own. Noctavia cuffed her hand around the cigarette she placed between her lips, flicking the lighter till it was aflame, and brushing the end of the cigarette to light it. Placing the lighter back in her short's pocket, the Alphess took the cig out and exhaled a puff of smoke into the air. "Tell you what, El. Arielle and you, I presume have been with each other for quite some time now. Your abilities stretch to a minimum and I can see that by even standing here." Noctavia swayed on the balls of her feet, taking another breathe from the drug pinched between her nimble pale fingers. "I'm going to make you my pack's female Beta. If you can keep your skin inside Arielle's body around the hotel's workers and help me out from time to time, then I see no reason not to give you the rank. I could get used to talking to you, El. You'd like the male Beta, he's quite the charmer." She smirked, exhaling slowly, making small ringlets of smoke rise into the alley's air.

"I'm sure the two of you will work fine with each other, he's never caused me any trouble so far and works hard like I expect him to." Noctavia held out her hand to make the deal official. "Deal or no deal?"

15Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Anonymous

As Noctavia spoke, El remained remotely neutral, though inside she was cackling with glee. Out stretching her hand to meet her now Alphess, her tan fingers laced with the pale, a firm grip between them, "Glorious, happy to be under your reign, Alphess Noctavia." Throwing her cigarette into the alley way, the drug sizzling out in a near by puddle until nothing was left by a pile of mush, El's eyes flickered with anticipation. "You won't be disappointed. Although, I must warn, though my skills are beyond antiquate, Arielle may need some...teaching. She is just, at heart, a human and doesn't have any skills with weapons of any kind. Not that I expect her to, but you seem like the kind of woman who would appreciate to know that information. Now this male Beta, I can't wait to meet him, shall we go to your hotel, Noctavia?"

El laughed in the dark alley, head tilting towards the way out so they could head to the hotel as she suggest it. A male Beta? She was sure she and Arielle could handle that, in fact, it sounded quite fun.

16Back for More? Empty Re: Back for More? Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

ooc- Moved to The Rooms Thread

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum