Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wish upon a broken heart (open) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Wish upon a broken heart (open) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wish upon a broken heart (open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wish upon a broken heart (open) Empty Wish upon a broken heart (open) Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Doctor Dante

Doctor Dante

Dante slowly walked along the beach. At first he couldn't remember what had dragged him out of bed so early this morning. Then he remember that it was because he was thinking of her all night, of them. Taking in a deep breath he slowly let it out. What was wrong with him?

It was like ever since he had meet Evie at the restaurant everything had been turned on its head. It really couldn't be her, it was impossible. After so many years of mourning he had just only recently been able to let it go, and now this. Running a shaky hand through his hair he scooped up a few stones from the snow covered ground. Turning he looked out across the tossing white capes.

Staring as if doing so would somehow reveal some hidden answer.He looked at the stones in his hands. It was said that many people would toss stone into the waters here while making a wish. He wondered if it was true, if any of those wishes came true. Dante looked through the stone carefully.

Apart of him knew it was utterly foolish yet another mush deeper part of him hoped against hope that it was true. Finding a stone that seemed appropriate he let the others fall from his hand.
"Please, I really wish to know if it really is her or if my memories of my past are merely toying with me," Dante murmured. His voice almost inaudible over the sounds of the waves. Cocking his arm back he threw the stone as far as he could out across the water.

Dante shoved his hand in his pocket watching the splash that was almost imperceptible among the waves.
She's not Emma Dante, she's not, Sharp growled.
Dante continued to stare out across the waves feeling almost haunted "and yet I can't help but feel there's something more to this."

2Wish upon a broken heart (open) Empty Re: Wish upon a broken heart (open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:37 am

Beta Natasha

Beta Natasha

Running was a favored activity for the Beta Female. Her fitness was important, as well as her stamina. She was a goddess among the pack, almost as beautiful, in her eyes, as Alphess Teimhnin. She moved about the lands the Alpha had claimed, running and feeling free. Her sports bra pressed tight to her body, and her leggings clung tight as well. Her hair was pulled into a pony tail, and her ipod was strapped to her arm. Ear buds rested within her ears as she listened to her music. It pushed her to run harder and faster than before. But as she rounded her way on the beach, she saw a figure ahead. She slowed to a gentle walk and watched as he threw a stone to the rushing waves. With the winter, the waves seemed to almost be agitated in their ways. The waves crashed against the shore and large rocks around the edges. As the rock was thrown, Natasha watched it, then looked back to the male. He was handsome, fit, cute in his own light. Natasha walked towards him, smiling happily as she gazed upon his features. "I don't think we have met before, I am Beta Natasha... And you are?"

3Wish upon a broken heart (open) Empty Re: Wish upon a broken heart (open) Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Doctor Dante

Doctor Dante

Dante looked up in surprise at the sound of footsteps clattering against the stones. An unfamiliar female approached him. With a smile lightening her features. He dipped his head in greeting.
The Beta huh, well she's a fine prize there, Sharp growled.
Dante smiled back at her "I'm Dante Arlain, Dr. Dante Arlain. It's a pleasure to meet you Beta Natasha."

He really wished Sharp wouldn't do that. Women were anything but prizes to him. Dante eyed the female curiously "out for a run huh, good way to clear ones mind, exercising that is." He ran a hand through his hair, unable to get his mind off of it. Perhaps he should go for a run himself.

Not that he thought it would really help him in anyway. Besides he'd already made himself look like a fool in front of the alphess. The last thing he wanted to do was do the same in front of the Beta.
You know you totally find her attractive, besides she's a fine distraction from her, Sharp murmured. Dante took in a slow breath letting it out just as slow. Right now he doubted he'd be able to get his mind off of Evie but he couldn't lie.

Natasha was anything but unattractive. Yet he realized that feeling like that weren't stirring within him like they did when he was around Evie. What was going on with him?

4Wish upon a broken heart (open) Empty Re: Wish upon a broken heart (open) Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:20 pm

Beta Natasha

Beta Natasha

Smiling to the Doctor, she could not help but to giggle at his name. "Well, Doctor, I must say I did hear of you from the Alphess, but she seemed to leave out the part of how handsome you are. Surely a guy like you would not be out here all lone, throwing stones and all.." she said as she looked to his eyes. She bit her bottom lip, listening to his words he spoke so kindly to him. "Well, fitness is very important to your life, no matter how long we live for. A healthy body leads to a happy one. Plus it helps to work on yourself from time to time. When I was younger I needed my speed to match that of a vampire's. For decades I have been training myself to become better than them." She had began to rant, as she often found herself doing, covering her mouth with a single hand and giggling once more. "My apologies Dante, Doctor Dante. When I get on my tangents, I sometimes forget that not everyone likes a Chatty Kathy. So tell me a little about you. How long have you been here? What do you do for fun, other than throwing rocks into the vast ocean?" she asked with a seductive smirk. Her wolf licked her lips, smiling to herself he is normally not my flavor, but I think we could give him a try. It's been a while since a handsome man was so close to us..

5Wish upon a broken heart (open) Empty Re: Wish upon a broken heart (open) Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:12 am

Doctor Dante

Doctor Dante

Dante nodded and then stopped frowning. Wait did she just say what he thought she said? She thought he was...handsome? He didn't know exactly what to think of that. If she had talked to the alphess about him he wondered what she had said about him.

Dante felt his face flush slightly and he turned to face the waves again "unfortunantly I'm never alone, not since I discovered my annoying other half."
Oh come on what would be wrong with having a little bit of fun with someone of your own pack, come on she thinks we're attractive, Sharp growled.
Dante turned further away from her muttering at him "show some respect mutt that's your beta you're talking about there." Smiling nervously he turned back the Natasha hoping she hadn't heard him. Sharp let out a ground trying to force him to walk closer to her. He fought back against him by stretching as Natasha spoke on about fitness.

"Well fitness is rather important, can serve you're pack well if you're sick in bed," Dante nodded glancing over at her. Why had he come out here, why was he throwing stone? Quite frankly he wasn't even sure of that himself. He looked at her thinking for a moment.
"Well if the weather was better I'd probably be surfing instead of tossing stones," Dante murmured.

Oh for crying out loud, Sharp growled, suddenly forcing him with quite a bit of will power to grab one of the beta's breasts.
Dante jerked his hand away his face flushing deeply "I'm sorry I'm sooooo sorry, you see my wolf is a bit of a prick beta and I want you to know that under any circumstances I would never try to due do something like this to you." He felt so embarrassed he felt like he was going to melt to the stones beneath his feet.
Sharp you bastard why did you do that, Dante screamed inwardly. He could feel a bit of amusement from his wolf.
Oh please you know you like it, Sharp growled, after all its getting you're mind off of her isn't it?

6Wish upon a broken heart (open) Empty Re: Wish upon a broken heart (open) Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:11 am

Beta Natasha

Beta Natasha

Her attention was focused on him, him alone. Her ears were eager to hear the words which would surely come from his lips. "Yes, I am aware of this never-ending lack of private space. Always sharing everything with the demon within, though I do not know your wolf, I know mine has a naughty streak within her." She gave a slight giggle as she heard her wolf snarling back to her. When he tried to quiet down his own wolf, she became very curious. "Afraid of a little weather, are we?" she asked with a grin. Natasha had often spent her days doing border patrols or paper work, she never really got time to have fun, or at least, whatever this was. Before she could share more playful banter with him, his hand was pressed to her chest. Oh so he does wish to play with us.. the wolf cooed, while Natasha stood shocked this was even happening. Collecting her thoughts, she moved his hand from her chest. He had apologized but did not recollect his own hand from her bosom. The wolf nudged her go with the flow, to allow this Doctor a little personal time with her. It had been many years since she had even thought of being intimate with a man. "Trust me when I say this Doctor, I understand how forceful the wolves can be. I have seen it many times before. Though nothing like this.. I must say I am shocked, but perhaps if you wish to go this route, you should at least take me to dinner or perhaps even cook one for me. I would be more than happy to get to know more about you. That is if you too, would like to get to know more about me.." she said with a sexy smirk. Her blue eyes stared into his, awaiting his answer as she moved closer, wrapping an arm behind his back and pulling him closer to her. The sweat dripped down her chest and ran along the contours of her arm. If it were up to the wolf, the both of them would be exploring each others' bodies, no words needed. After all, it was not often a male was so forward with her.

7Wish upon a broken heart (open) Empty Re: Wish upon a broken heart (open) Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:33 am

Doctor Dante

Doctor Dante

He seriously couldn't believe Sharp had made them do that. If this day hadn't been bad it had just gotten worse. The look of shock on his beta's face just screamed that he was getting himself into so deep shit. Dante turned away from her red in the face. Wanting to scream at Sharp for being a total obnoxious pig.

"Damn it Sharp just because she said a naughty streak doesn't mean you have to be a pig," Dante growled sharply. Dante frowned looking back at her at the tone in her voice. He stood there staring into her eyes. Not knowing what to say to these words. Dante yelped slightly in surprise as Natasha grabbed him around the waist pulling him close. He held his hands up not knowing exactly what to do. What, cook her dinner?!

Didn't she already have someone else much higher up to do those kind of intimate things with? Dante stammered trying to find his words. Unable to keep from realizing just where those little sweat droplets of hers were heading.
Oh come on Dante this is a full on invitation here, Sharp growled, I swear I will do much worse if you even think about letting this pass by. Dante narrowed his eyes slightly relaxing his arms.

Knowing Sharp he probably would too he had plenty of time to come up with something. Very gently he reached down and placed a finger under her chin raising her face up to his. He leaned down as it to let his lips explore hers but stopped just an inch shy.
Dante smiled holding her like that "you my beta are quite the charming devil." Standing like this he couldn't help but take in her scent.

Though not at all unpleasant it was quite as appealing to him as Evie's was.
Sharp let out a frustrated growl, Dante! damn it get with the program here. Very slowly he leaned back letting his hand drop away.
"Though I must admit I'm not the greatest cook I wouldn't mind cooking for you sometime," Dante smiled looking at her. Though he felt that he had more of an intimate connection with Evie it never hurt to make friends with those of his own pack.

8Wish upon a broken heart (open) Empty Re: Wish upon a broken heart (open) Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:56 am

Beta Natasha

Beta Natasha

As he moved closer to her, leaning his lips towards her own, she could not help but to smile. Please tell me we are going to please this attraction right here and now... Natasha smiled to her inner self, but did not answer him. Her blue eyes stared up into his own eyes and smiled wide. "Well doctor, I cannot say I try.. It just sort of happens, I guess..." she said with a devilish smile. She had seduced many men and women in her years, but so far is was becoming quite fun. She could tell it was the wolf pulling for his affections to blossom. This only made the wolf even more interested in him. Perhaps the two canines could explore more possibilities with one another. When he pulled back, she almost released a whine, but controlled herself. She merely smiled and nodded her head slightly. "No matter how good or bad your cooking may be... I am sure your skills as a Doctor shall keep my life safe from harm. Never know when one might choke on something and need some help or even mouth to mouth.." Her voice was tender and soft, just audible for he alone, unless another wolf decided to wander the beach near them. "Should I be expecting you in my house, or would you like me to come to yours?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum