Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Will They Accept Me? Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Will They Accept Me? Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will They Accept Me?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will They Accept Me? Empty Will They Accept Me? Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:12 am

Anonymous

Faye walked on her human legs down the alley, examining her surroundings with her usual disinterested gaze. She was looking for the pack Eternal Darkness. She had taken a liking to the name immediately.
"I just hope they'll understand me Kaina," Faye said to her wolf.
"Oh, shut up Faye. You know you'll just make yourself nervous. You always do! You'll be fine."
The wolf's confident voice brought Faye back to her senses, and she walked forward with more belief in herself than before.
The scent of the border was strong now, so Faye stopped in her tracks, knowing that if she valued her life, she should not cross the border, even by accident.
"Um, excuse me?"she called.
"Hello? Anybody there?"
"Be quiet before you hurt yourself. You'll never get their attention like that,"Kaina remarked.
Without another word, Faye let Kaina take control. She raised her muzzle and let out a single, clear note, hoping someone would hear her.

2Will They Accept Me? Empty Re: Will They Accept Me? Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:50 am

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

"Wake up boy.. There are things to be done this evening.." the wolf snarls as Travis rolled in his sheets. Rolling to his back, he rested his arm across his eyes. Taking a deep sigh, he yawned and tried to force himself back to his splendid nap. The wolf would not allow it however. The wolf snarled, baring fangs within his mind as he growled loudly, "get up now!" Travis finally rolled off his bed, and gathered himself around his room. He ran cold water from the sink over his face. Running a hand over his chin, he felt the stubble but decided not to shave currently. "I think it's alright to go out like this right? I mean, I don't have to shave all the time right? You think Vitani likes the scruffy look?" he chuckled as he smiles in he mirror. Now the wolf snarled and ignored the male, bored of his words. Travis finally left the hotel, wandering the streets. As he made his way to the alley ways, he shifted to the tan coated creature. The wolf took quiet paw steps as he made his way around the well known area. A new scent came over his nose, and a snarl rippled from his lips. The large wolf looked to the darkness, moving from his shade shelter. When he finally turned around the corner, he stared to a female wolf. "State your name and business, wolf!" he snarled as he stared at her.

3Will They Accept Me? Empty Re: Will They Accept Me? Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Anonymous

Faye stared at the male wolf that had just turned the corner. His snarl still remained on his lips. "Talk, goddamn it!" Her wolf snapped her back into reality. Faye opened her mouth to speak. When was the last time she had seen one of her kind? She could feel the unspoken words choking her. "Uh, my name is..." She knew that her wolf was angry now. "What is wrong with you? You'll get us both hurt, or worse!""Faye. My name is Faye Harper. I seek to join your pack." She tensed, ready to run, should she receive a hostile answer. She was scared. She was not sure what to think of this wolf just yet.

4Will They Accept Me? Empty Re: Will They Accept Me? Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:52 pm

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

Emerald orbs stared at the female. He looked over her, curious as to why she seemed so scared. Yes, Travis' beastly form was rather big, but he was not as scary in his own mind. Though he had always been this way. Looking over her again, he sniffed at her scent. She was drenched in the stench of humans. It was clear she had been living among them for some time now. He remembered when he had once tried to stay around humans. It forced him to kill, losing himself and forcing the wolf to be secluded deep in his body. Shifting to his human form, he forced the wolf to keep his snarls down and his eyes alert. The wolf disagreed on his actions, wishing to see the female submit to him. Travis was not such a monster unless he found reason to be. If any wolf or other creature attacked Vitani, he would quickly rush to her aid to protect his girl. Or if the Alphess needed him, he would be there. "Welcome Faye, I am Guardian Travis of Eternal Darkness. You have discovered the lands of Alphess Noctavia and Alpha Daiken. Before I can accept you, you must tell me your skills and swear your life to the pack. This will aid me in placing you in the perfect position, as well as trusting you. In the event you do ever think of leaving the pack, be sure I shall take your life without a second thought." He looked over her, examining her stance and reaction to his words. His voice might have been smooth and relaxed, but his eyes held a serious gaze to them.

5Will They Accept Me? Empty Re: Will They Accept Me? Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:17 pm

Anonymous

Faye sensed the Guardian's intentions. She could tell he was trying not to scare her. She was slightly dumbstruck- after all, he was the first wereling she had seen in years, and she was fascinated. "Well, go on Faye. Don't stall." Faye took a deep breath. She studied the wolf across from her. He was tall, taller than she was. For some reason however, he seemed to give off an aura that she liked. She ran over a few sentences in her head, planning exactly what she was to say. She decided to react in a submissive manner. There was no reason to aggravate this seemingly good wolf. She lowered her snout to show she meant not to challenge, but instead to join. "Greetings, Guardian. I have lived on my own for years among the humans. I have no memory of my past beyond a few years ago. I lost my memory in a fight that I do not remember. I do not know of my skills before then, but I can hunt relatively well. I am quiet on my feet, as I had no pack to hunt for me, so I did all on my own. I can kill humans quickly if needed, as in my first few years that is all I could seem to do. I pledge my life and my skills to this pack, Eternal Darkness, and if I should ever be disgraceful enough to leave, you may end me as you wish." Faye held her breath, hoping her answer was satisfactory. She heard Kaina grumble inside her head in satisfaction. "Sounded good. But lets see how he reacts." Faye did not raise her eyes. She wanted to show all respect she possibly could.

6Will They Accept Me? Empty Re: Will They Accept Me? Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Guardian Travis

Guardian Travis

"Well Faye, it shows in your respect that yu are not blind to the ways of a pack and being around those who hold a higher rank than you. This shows me you will be wise in your time here, hopefully learningore from the pack, allowing yourself to grow from this point on. From now on, you shall be known as Warrior Faye. If any give you hassle over this, direct them my way, and I shall handle it personally. Behind me lies a world of our own, blended with that of humans. If you feel the need to kill one, please try to keep from our lands for this. Humans are not aware of our presence and we like to keep it that way. The pack lives within a hotel. Each floor holds a bunch of wolves. The Alpha suit is at the very top, there you can find Alphess Noctavia if you ever need her. When you get to the hotel, make sure you get a key from the front desk for your room. If you have any questions, feel free to find me or any other wolves of the pack. Welcome home Faye." Travis looked to her, and with a nod he made his way back to the hotel himself.

[You do not have to post if you do not wish to. Please change your name to Warrior Faye and request to join Eternal Darkness under the groups tab. I or another Admin will approve it. You may post anywhere on site that you like.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum