Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Castle Walls Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Castle Walls Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Castle Walls Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Castle Walls Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Castle Walls Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castle Walls

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Castle Walls Empty Castle Walls Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Doctor Evie

Doctor Evie

“Four-twenty-five! Four-twenty-six! Four-twenty-SEVEN!!!” The voices of frat boys screamed into her ears with thoroughly impressed tones. Evie kicked her legs forwards and was done with the keg stand, taking a beer from a guy and tipping it back with a laugh. The guys all laughed with her, their eyes traveling over her and lingering. Her top left nothing to the imagination, or rather the lack of one. No sooner had she gotten to the party that her shirt had come off and the black lights had come on, leaving her pastel green bra to light up like a neon sign. Crowds of women and men alike had gathered their way when her time on the stand broke the highest record they had ever had. Evie just laughed and drank her beer, eyeing the people who came through the door. A guy had come up behind her and grabbed her hips. She continued drinking and tilted her head to the side as a pair of lips placed themselves on her neck. A body was pressed to her back, grinding to impress with whatever they had. It didn’t particularly bother or even turn her on at that, rather she stepped out of the person’s arms and grabbed her tank top from around some guy’s neck. She put the material in her back pocket and walked outside into the frigid air. The latter didn’t bother her as much, but it would help with what she had set her sights on. Catcalls and whistles followed her down the sidewalk, her walk turning flirtatious and slightly stumbling. It helped that her target was 6’2 and obviously ripped. He might’ve played football, just maybe though that wasn’t what her focus was. The guy’s car was something to be desired, sporty and italian. She wasn’t sure what it was, but she wanted it.

Making her way over to him, she stumbled over her heels and into his side. To the human she would look drunk, but to her the guy’s keys were now in her pocket and she was completely sober. As Evie clumsily leaned back, she felt the strong hands on her sides to steady her. One look at his face told her he was a rather nice guy, one she would have dated for fun if it had been a different setting. Instead she carried on without a regret allowing him to introduce himself. His name was Hunter and his tone indicated he was from the South. Evie faked a drunk decision and put her arms around Hunter’s neck, kissing him and meeting no resistance. With a small smirk, she knew what was going through his mind as he responded and pulled her back into the shadows. She was drunk, probably wouldn’t remember a little rough up in the bushes, and was obviously wanting. What Hunter didn’t know that Evie had no intentions of having sex, rather transferring the small pill between her lips to disintegrate in her companion’s mouth. Once she was finished, she pulled back and kissed Hunter’s neck. It took a matter of seconds before Hunter was limp and had stars in his eyes. What she gave him was something she had gotten inside though she didn’t care to find out what it was. Taking his phone from his pocket, she typed his number into her phone and saved it. Evie sat Hunter down against the wall and walked to his car. Clicking the unlock button, she slipped inside and started it while relaxing into the comfortable seats. Putting the car into drive and pressing down on the pedal, she made her way through the city. The pack she was looking for was on the other side of the city or else she wouldn’t have needed the car. If she walked, she’d most likely get mugged. Evie really didn’t want to defend herself and ultimately kill on an Alphess’s territory, so driving would be best. Driving to the city’s alleyways, she parked the car and tossed the keys into the front seat while leaving it unlocked.

Looking down at herself, she remembered that she solely had a bra and her skinny jeans on. Evie reached to grab her shirt and found that it was gone, probably hooked out of her pocket during her little make-out session. She groaned to herself and popped the trunk of the car, hoping to find something. She had the option of a football Jersey or a sweatshirt. Evie shrugged and slipped on the sweatshirt. It was much to large for her, but she’d rather not introduce herself in just a bra. Closing the trunk once again, she looked down at her strappy black heels and shrugged before walking to where she would find the border. The clicks of her heels comforted her somewhat, but ceased as she reached the border. Inhaling, she took into note that the pack was strong. Evie leaned against the wall and looked around. The exciting parts were done, and now she would wait.

2Castle Walls Empty Re: Castle Walls Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

A pretty face stared through the glass which was surrounded by lights to project a beautiful shine in the one's silvery white eyes. The glistened - unharmed to whatever would try and fight against them, as they were breath-taking alone. Behind the glass and a feminine reflection lie a teddy bear surrounded by artificial snow and plastic boxes wrapped in red, green and silver or gold. Placing her delicate touch over the glass to focus a better view of the display, a gasp was swept away from her lips, feeling the chill it gave off twirl from the layer of her skin to the hollow bones and vital organs inside. Goosebumps spread across her ivory light skin like a wild-fire's power struck onwards through a dry meadow within seconds. It had finally stopped snowing, not that it was much to complain about, for it had not stuck to the ground long enough to be considered the first snow-fall. Winter was on its way, and the streets and stores had already managed to prepare in the young night to put of their decorations and put out their sales for when gift-doers shopped for their loved ones. Candy canes lined in rows along some of the store's windows, applying a beautiful scenery to each and every corner of the great city. Before they'll know it, the new year will be rejoiced, and the great glass ball at Times Square will be dropped and shattered, spreading across Manhattan with its several tiny pieces of confetti - it was magical. Not a star in sight was able to be seen, but the life in the city was everlasting, known best by its nickname to show in fact it never slept a wink.

Vitani peeked inside at the store to see the teddy bear resting its back against a larger present that was wrapped in red and held a bright white and silvery stripped bow on top. The bear appeared soft, like as if she were to hold it, the memory of her life would vanish and drown herself in its given warmth. As she exhaled an icy breath, the air rose up around in swirls towards the sky. The store was dark, as it was closed by this time of night, but she could not take her eyes away from the bear inside. The clicking of footsteps in the distance and the delightful sound of laughter to follow made the fae freeze and turn around like she had been caught in the act of something terribly wrong. Her muscles then relaxed, but the color in her eyes weakened to a dark normal grey as a couple walked on pass her. She watched over her shoulder with a blank, small smile as she secretly envied what they had. As the man planted a kiss to the woman's cheek, Vitani looked away slowly to the sidewalk and sighed under her breath. She needed a drink, but not here, maybe when she was back at the office to bask in the loneliness of it and enjoy - what would be - another movie to the list of many she's seen thousands of times before. She had nothing better to do anyway, but that would be a lie. There were actually many things, but the doctor was not in the mood. Only a professional would be able to fetch the spirited woman's soul and retrieve it back to its rightful body.

While stuffing her cold hands in the pockets of her worn ripped blue jeans after fixing her multicolored scarf, Vitani strutted on back towards home, already having the feeling that her pet was calling her to be fed in his little tank on top of the counter. Her combat heels thumped and tapped against the ground with each step as she walked through, searching about in her paths for a quick finding for a potential other to wander into her sister's borders. As the scent of a foreigner reached the woman's nostrils, she slowly took her time in sniffing at it to get a better feel as to whom or what it might be. She identified it as certain to be her kind, and the feminine order was a dead giveaway. Clearing her mind, she took no excuse in letting this one pass and started on her way after the stench. It was sweet in her nose, almost tender, yet enriched with another; alcohol maybe? When the silouette of a woman amplified and straightened in her strengthened wolf-like eyes, Vitani reached to a comfortable distance of the female and looked up slightly to examine her. She was slim, built in great comparison to her own figure, which comforted her, in a way. Perhaps it was because she was so used to being this small with no one else to have the same. Looking over her once was enough to finally kick the motherly instinct inside, shaking off her toasty leather jacket to sweep it over the woman's shoulders with the return of a friendly, nonthreatening smile, "Hello there, miss." Vitani stepped away again, reaching her hands to be put back into her pocketed once more before tilting her chin to meet at their eye level, "I am Dr. Vitani Dark, sister to the Alphess and doctor amongst her rule. What do you seek to find here, if you will?" Keeping it short and simple, she pursed back her plump lips into a sweet smile and fixed her posture to stand correctly through her point in dominance.

3Castle Walls Empty Re: Castle Walls Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Doctor Evie

Doctor Evie

Evie sighed and looked around, huddling further into her sweatshirt to keep herself warm. Her eyes stayed down, looking at the long way to the ground. The fae had always been told that her legs were long, but all 5”9 of her was just that. Stiletto heels only accentuated that, making her nearly three inches taller. When her feet began a slight ache, she stepped out of them and wrapped the straps around her right wrist. Evie examined her other wrist, looking at the maps of veins beneath evenly tanned skin. She began to grow bored quickly and decided to watch the street lights go out one by one. Their glow making red and black spots dot across her eyes. She blinked and looked away, seeing colors for a few seconds until the sight of a figure walking towards her crossed her vision. It was slim, and her eyes adjusted to see it was a woman. The scent that crossed the air told Evie it was one of her own, and the fae blew out a slow sigh of relief. She would slowly freeze to death in what she was wearing, and no sooner that she was about to say hi that a jacket was being wrapped around her. Evie froze and looked at the woman, arching a single brow but huddling into the jacket and pulling the sweatshirt over her shoulder when it fell. She crossed her arms over her chest and met a pair of pale eyes. A broken streetlight remained on, reflecting the ocean blue of her own. A gold band wrapped around her pupils, and her head tilted to the side at such a welcoming smile. It took her a moment to blink and recollect herself, remembering her manners and curving her pouty lips into a smile. She pushed a piece of hair behind her ear and offered a slender hand. “Pleasure to meet you, Vitani. I’m Evie, Evie Claremont to be exact. I, well, actually I came here looking to be a Doctor. I can fight and defend myself, but it’s just not really me.”

4Castle Walls Empty Re: Castle Walls Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

Had to type on a damn phone. Sorry.

Vitani watched as the woman peered to meet her gaze, giving her an affirmative nod while her insides jumped with pure delight. Nonetheless, on the outside she remained still, head held with poised perfection and a steady pair of titanium hues to follow as they lingered over her, "What form of degrees have you earned and how much experience do you hold in the arts of mending? If your words please me enough with your truth and swear to your loyalties within my sister's expections, the potential rank to fit you will suit you fine under the Alphess' s lead. If you object to any commands or disrepect your peers, consequences will be made without hesitation." Peering over her shoulder towards the shadows behind her, she slowly turned back to face the woman, rethinking her mind in the thought of seeing something. Shaking it off, it caused her wolf to stir and mumble as it slept soundly within, fortunately minding herself to remain hushed as she interviewed the woman.

5Castle Walls Empty Re: Castle Walls Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:33 am

Doctor Evie

Doctor Evie

“I’ve had college experience as well as my own. I grew up in an abbey, so learning to mend would be a necessary requirement. I’ve known these things for years and I will want to continue my work.” She smiled and hoped the truth she spoke traveled through her voice. Evie didn’t want to mess up her first attempt into a pack, especially not one as important as this one seemed to be. Remembering that she needed an oath, Evie bowed her head and spoke sincerely. “I vow my life of work and all that I have to protect and mend this pack. If I fail, I shall die. If you want me to swear it in blood, I will. I’ve heard some packs require that.” Evie released a soft puff of breath. Her insides twitched nervously, but she kept her cool. She frustratedly pushed more hair behind her ears and huddled into the jacket, looking at Vitani and hoping what she said was enough.

6Castle Walls Empty Re: Castle Walls Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:52 am

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

Nodding lastly, she took an arm around the gal and held her close to at least give off some of her warmth, "Blood oaths are not necessary, miss, but the fact you offered shows enough for loyalty to another. If my calculations are precise, I see no reason else to grant you as a Doctor in our ranks here." With a friendly light squeeze to her side, Vitani's eyes sparkled under the pale moonlit reflection, baring out a smile one could not resist, "We take things seriously around here, but as long as you stick with me, I've got your back no matter what, kid." Winking, she chuckled softly and started to walk, gesturing out her arm that directed towards the shadows, motioning a pointed claw into the distance to where the hotel's glow shined in the sky, "Welcome to the pack of Eternal Darkness," Nodding her head forwards, she cocked a brave grin of beautifully sharpened canines before releasing the woman, "Last one home is a rotten human!" She chanted over her shoulder playfully, jumping into a divelike form as she shifted in mid air to the suit of a peppered dark brown wolf. Howling into the night, her legs kicked into the ground and sprinted to her greatest to their home.

No need to post after this. You know the rules.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum