Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Answer&&Ask Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Answer&&Ask Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Answer&&Ask Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Answer&&Ask Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Answer&&Ask Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Answer&&Ask

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

Nooooo!!!!!!! I didn't mean to delete that!!!!!!!!!!! D: I meant to delete my post.

https://thewerelings.rpg-board.net

2Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:45 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Alrighty! So this is maybe or maybe not new to some of you guys so i'll explain!

• In each post (besides the first) there will be a question and an answer.
  • Your question can be serious, silly, pack related, or just plain random!
  • Answering is the same thing. You can have a serious answer or a sarcastic answer, but you must indeed answer! Make sure your answer doesn't hurt anyones feelings i.e. Is a racist comment or can make
    someone seriously offended.
  • Don't worry if a question gets repeated. I'm not going to try and keep track of them all!!
  • Please do have fun!

First Question

What are you craving right now? (food or drink)

xD Lol don't worry, i almost always save a little something of everything i post. That's a great question! But you forgot to answer my question

3Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

food and I'd want cheddar tots from Sonic...

4Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

x) never had them!

Ummm I'd probably go to Greece! I've always wanted to go overseas...

What was the last song that was stuck in your head?

5Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

Dirt Road Anthem has been stuck in my head all day.

Gah, my beautiful homeland is amazing! You'll have to check it out some day, especially my Athens.... Not that America isn't beautiful in its own ways.... but still.

6Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

-joins the game- erm..... last song? Into The Night by Santana and Chad Kroeger

7Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

I love my america, but it does indeed get boring. Sometimes you need a little new to spice up stuff. Personally i've always wanted to go to spain as well...or maybe italy? x) world tour!

You guys can ask questions too! suposed to be like ->

A: Johhny and June by Hiedi Newfield (not sure if i spelt that right.)

Q: Do you like chinese food?

(So you can answer a question than ask your own keeps it going that way)

8Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

*nods* Spain is amazing too... I lived there for a short time when I was ten... Don't have good memories there, but it was beautiful.

I love sweet and sour chicken. XD

If you had to smell one scent for the rest of your life what would it be?

9Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Ohmygosh i had that the other day!!! Yummm...

I don't know what its called, but the smell just after it rains! <3 everything is so refreshed and it just smells good to me...

If you could speak one other language fluently, what would you speak??

10Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

Sandalwood, horses, and leather for me, but the fresh smell of after a storm does smell delightful.

Well, I already speak Greek, French, Spanish, and a Cherokee, but if there's on language I'd love to learn and speak fluently it'd be Arabic.

If you had to choose between fighting off a lion, or a buffalo, what would it be? (prey or predator?)

11Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Spanish!!! x) i want to speak it so bad... i can count to 100 and know colors x) but only simple stuff like that.

Fight off a lion!! I'd probably get myself killed... but it would be awesome to see such a pretty breast :3

Did/will you color easter eggs for easter?

12Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

:3 I usually love coloring Easter eggs!!! Holidays always seem to hate me though....... and if I did color them my grandpa would just take off the shells and eat them!!

Would you rather go shopping or read a very thick book in the genre of your choosing?

(I would rather read the book....... I absolutely hate shopping even though I am a girl. :3)

13Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:24 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

We colour every year! <3 never get tired of it, but eating them is really the best part if you don't count the egg hunt! ...yes i still do egg hunts x)

A year ago this wouldn't have been quite the toss up... i used to be a nose in a book all the time and would do anything instead of shopping.... but its fun to just try on stuff if your with a bunch of friends! x) so i guess i would have to say shopping... ugh becomeing such a girl >.>

Which do you prefer, dog or cat? Do you have one???

14Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:32 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

XD I cannot stand trying on clothes like a barbie doll...... I can only stand it for about 2 minutes and then I am just done.

XD I love this question! Yes, I own 3 cats and one giant (muscle wise) chocolate Labrador....... I like both cats and dogs equally :3

What is your favorite thing to do and what is your favorite animal? (It's so cliche but my mind is foggy... :3)

15Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

I has one main kitty inside, the rest are outside x) and then two dogs, the other two are gone now...

My favorite thing to do is either listen to music or write! My favorite animal is a wolf... i adore them! <3

Favorite type of movie? (give an example too!!!)

16Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

I love wolves too!! But I also love reptiles and especially alligators!! Horses, wolves, bears, and alligators all top my list!!

Hmmmmm...... My favorite type of movies would be horror..... like Texas Chainsaw Massacre..... anything from gory to just downright scary!! :3

Favorite type of music? (give an example!)

17Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:27 am

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

I can't stand scary movies!! I get nightmares so easily, but maybe thats cause the first scary movie i watched was the Final Destination series... had a movie marathon at my grandparents >.< didn't have a choice to watch it or not.. ended up with nightmares for months! Course it didn't help i was only 12 >.> i'm still a weenie

Ohhhhh don't hate me! But... I loooove COUNTRY! x) an example for right now is Jonny and June by Heidi Newfield. It's a couple years old, the most recent song i love is Taylor Swift's Red. She used to be country, but now she's kinda 1/2 country and 1/2 hippy hoppy!!

Do you like to draw? By hand or on computer

18Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:58 am

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Ah I see :3 I am kind of creepy when it comes to horror movies because I laugh at them. Somehow I just find them hilarious!

Hey, I like country too!! But I am more of a rock kind of girl. Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, and Asking Alexandria are some of my favorites!! :3

-laughs- Actually, I am an artist at heart. I paint, do 3D art, draw, etc.... I love to draw horses, those are my specialties. :3 Everything I do is by hand, but I also edit pictures. I don't know if that counts as art but I love doing it! Actually, I am working on a drawing now and can show you if you want when I'm done. :3

What color eyes would you kill to have?

19Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

I used to edit pictures a lot, but now i guess theres no fun in it. I have to be doing it for a reason, i just can't be like "Gonna edit these pictures cause i'm bored...." Nah, don't work that way for me x) I like to sketch wolves and flowers and such, even though i'm not very good. Sketching is a favorite hobby of mine <3 I would love to see your drawing! I was gonna say (post an example) but didn't know if anyone would want to... x)

Ummm well i have these eyes that can't ever decide if they want to be blue or green, so i just call them hazel. I get complimented on my eyes alot, so i guess i don't want to change them <3

What's something unique/something most people don't know about you?

20Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

That's awesome..... I have neon blue/grey/white/black eyes. They always change to those colors. Usually they are neon blue, but no one ever sees them because I wear glasses. When I take off my glasses people are like "Woah, your eyes are rreeaallyyy blue!"

Um, well most people don't know that I fix cars. It's a family heritage that I will drag race the cars that I build.

What is your most prized possession?

21Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Scoot over ladies, I'm joining this party ;D

1Q. What's something unique/something most people don't know about you?
A. ._. I'm afraid of toasters, and I'm not kidding.

2Q. What is your most prized possession?
A. My green teddy I've had since I was born that I was given from my great-grandmother who passed away five years ago. Don't judge but his name is Green Teddy...>.>

If you could own any car in the world what would it be? Why?

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

22Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

XD i wish i could fix cars, would fix so many problems in my world.. Welcome to da Partay!

A1: Something unique about me... I play basketball in the winter and like it, but i can't stand watching other basketball games. (Besides my home teams)

A2: Most prized possession.... Silly, but it would either be my ipod or my asortment of cross necklaces <3 My ipod helps keep me sane, some people joke when they say that but that's really true for me.. and then my cross necklaces i love so much cause they are purdy and make me feel close to god (x *Go Lutherens!*

A3: If i could own any car.... I used to want a Chevy Nova 69' because i seriously love old cars and i thought it was so purdy x) But now for like driving a car, I really want a Kia Soul! I usually hate box cars, but this one has just sorta been calling to me... x) I'm not sure why i want one so bad!

My Question: Do you like roller coasters? (Why/Why not)

23Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Yeah...... I build them and everything. :3

A1: My most prized possession would be my favorite book series..... I don't own all of the books yet, but I when I do no one else will be allowed to touch them :3.

A2: Nice taste in cars! I would want the Chevy Nova SS, year 1968. I already have a 1953 Chevy Bel Air named bubbles ;). My dad is looking for a Nova for me all over the country where he has connections. I would use the Nova for drag racing.

A3: No!! I hate roller coasters!!.... When I was little, my mother put on one from Six Flags. It traumatized me forever.

Q: What is your favorite ride to ride at fairs and carnivals and why?

24Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:11 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

A1: I love roller coasters!! They go so fast and you don't really have time to be scared of them, plus the anticipation builds up while in the long lines! x)

A2: Roller Coasters x) There so much fun! Ups and Downs, Sharp Turns, Wind rushing in your face and hair.... such a rush!! x)

My Question: Do you like jelly beans? x) if yes, what kind? (i,e, original, jolly rancher, sweettarts, sour, etc.)

25Answer&&Ask Empty Re: Answer&&Ask Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

A1- I love mega drops!!! The feeling of falling tickles my stomach and makes me laugh. :3

A2- I love sour jelly beans!

Q- What is you star sign?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum