Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zelda Carmit Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Zelda Carmit Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Zelda Carmit Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Zelda Carmit Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Zelda Carmit Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zelda Carmit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zelda Carmit Empty Zelda Carmit Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:37 am

Anonymous

Name: Zelda Carmit

Requested Rank: Warrior

Pack: Eternal Darkness

Human Photo:
Zelda Carmit Lana-d12
Zelda Carmit Large_20

Wolf Photo:

Zelda Carmit Wolf_i12

Joining Keys: Joining keys have been removed for the fair joining of others in the future. ~VITANI WAS HERE!

Summary: Zelda. When you hear this name you better run. Vindictive she is always ready to take whatever is her's. She would never give up, even if this is a quality it can be also a defect.

Medium height, slim and beautiful. A unique women that knows how to make her presence known. The light in the darkest sides. The sea of the undiscovered secrets. But can someone be perfect? No... and Zelda it's one of those persons who can hide the past so good that no one dares to look for it. Light green eyes, which can lie pretty good.

Her wolf, Estelle, has a unique combination of black and white on her fur. The same green eyes which helps to recognize her easily. 10 feet tall, Estelle it's pretty different. Always calm and peacefully, tries to avoid problems and not to solve everything with violence. A lovely wolf, with a big heart tries always to lead Zelda in the good direction.

25 march 1863, in a small town, Zelda came on this world. Her mother and her father were great betas. When she finally grew up she stated to be a rebel girl. After 18 years everyone in the pack thought she is a problem. But she just tried to be seen,to be listened, to be someone.
Her parents didn't even tried to talk with her, to make her feel loved, to make her feel she belongs somewhere, so they decided to kick her out of the pack.
So with a broken heart, she had to leave the town and never come back again.
After a few years she finally found peace in a lovely little town where she worked, had friends, things that made her feel normal. Not long after that she found a pack, a lovely big ''family'' which decide she deserves a place there. She became soon the guardian.
A terrible thing happened to the Alphess of the pack and she was the blamed one. Why? Well she is still asking her self too.
Was that fair? No, but what she could do? What she could say? So she just left her new family and tried to have a normal life. But there was nothing normal in her life.....

Example Post: Night! Dark! The moon was in the same place like every normal night. But was that a normal day?

Zelda's heels clicked against the city streets. She passed the park and the mall ,which at that time was closed. Finally she arrived to a bridge. Darkness everywhere, that what she saw. She stopped. No sounds, just her breaths were now the noise in that place. ''We better go, I don't think he s going to come anyway'' Estelle whispered with a a worried voice. Zelda rolled her eyes and waited patient.

After about, ten minutes, a handsome man could be seen. His dark blue eyes shined as he smirked. ''Zelda! Sorry if I'm late I had....'' Zelda put a hand in front of his face,  she wasn't interested about his life. ''You know why I'm here. Just tell me what you have to tell me and lets end this annoying thing, where I have to pretend Im nice and stuffs like that'' she said in a nonchalant way.

The male seamed pretty nervous but then he continued ''You have ten days to leave this town. You have to pretend nothing ever happened. From this moment, you don't know me, or anyone else from your old pack. All the secrets that  have been entrusted to you, you have to forgot  them all. This....or you....die'' his voice hadn't something special but Zelda could tell that he is a little sorry. She was a great Guardian, and now, she was kicked out unjustly. But if that was her destiny then she was going to accept it. ''Okay. Goodbye'' A short answer was enough, there was nothing to say anymore. Gently she turned around a walked away without looking back. Now the only sound that could be heard were her heels clicking.

Last edited by Zelda on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

2Zelda Carmit Empty Re: Zelda Carmit Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Summary is still not completed. The summary is the history of your character mostly, but you only have her description of personality and appearance. Please change this. Plus, your images are too large, I would consider resizing them before you are finished to be looked at again.

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

3Zelda Carmit Empty Re: Zelda Carmit Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Anonymous

I'm gonna fix that, can you please tell me like what size so I won't have to fix that, again, and again

4Zelda Carmit Empty Re: Zelda Carmit Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Doctor Vitani

Doctor Vitani

Height doesn't matter, but width should be at most 600X

5Zelda Carmit Empty Re: Zelda Carmit Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:42 am

Anonymous

Okay hopefully everything it's okay now :3 Tell me if I have to fix anything else

6Zelda Carmit Empty Re: Zelda Carmit Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:04 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Membership Accepted.

Post at the Eternal Darkness borders, 'City Alleyways' when you are ready.

Welcome to the Lost Ones

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum