Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The writer and the pen Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

The writer and the pen Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

The writer and the pen

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The writer and the pen Empty The writer and the pen Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:01 am

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

Well as you may all very well know I'm pretty new to this site. Yet I'm already having quite some fun here on your site. If there is anything I love to do aside from writing it's role playing and one of my favorite things to role play as, aside from a demon, is yup you got it a werewolf. They've got so many different ways to fight in either form or by flashing back and forth between forms to take ultimate use of the situation and terrain. Its kind of giving me hopes that during this I might be able to get out of the writers block I've been in for my one werewolf series 'Wolfsword.'

If any of you have any questions about it or any special reaquests.(Such as wanting an appearance in the series.) Let me know. Who know's I might just be able to work it in. This place just makes me laugh. Sometime when I'm looking at a post i find these funny little misspellings. or I'll find someone has put the same word in there twice right next to each other. Its nice to know that I'm not the only one who does that.

2The writer and the pen Empty Re: The writer and the pen Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:29 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

I really think the owner owner of those misstaques is me Hahaha kidding, but I really make mistakes in almost every post :S Specially because my every post is almost or more than a Office Word page and because I'm more used to Spanish rather than English haha.

I just wanted to welcome you to The Lost Ones, even when I'm practically new here Have fun and please ask any of us whenever you need something. Remember there is always the chat box in the index page where almost every time there is someone on that can talk with you.

About that werewolf series, pretty awesome. I also wanted to start some kind of book or manga of werewolves but I started with other things that are always taking time from me, specially this site Keep it up!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rensa-Clan/154124707983759

3The writer and the pen Empty Re: The writer and the pen Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 am

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

Thanks for the welcome and if I dare say your profile picture is hot. XD

I've been writing since my first year of high school and am only on the third book in the Wolfsword series. But I've manage to complete a few other random book. Though not relate to the Wolfsword series. Also got a demon type series that I'm working on. LOL pretty bad that I'm working on One and Two of that series pretty much at the same time.

Seems my mind has a very off handed way of working. But that's okay it's more interesting that way. I'm just glad that I was able to find a place where I could Role Playing as something fun. Aside from you there another really friendly person I've met on here is Elite Melissa. I'm looking forward to Role playing with you guys and see what kind of mischief we can get into.

4The writer and the pen Empty Daiken Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

Thanks a lot :3 He is Ian Somerhalder of The Vampire Diaries haha, my favorite actor and character ever. I also own Warrior Hikami that will be of Braveheart very soon. Daiken is Eternal Darkeness. I'm teaching some things to Melissa in the Woods, before he decided to be of the enemy pack.

Wow, how many books did you write until now? I preffer drawing more than writing, but I love doing RP. Werewolves had been my passion since I knew about them. I love real wolves and big cats.

I really wish you a lot of success in your works. Can I ask how old are you? It seems you are in your 20s based on all the work you are doing. I also look forward to RP with you. Just tell me if you prefer to met Daiken in the neutral lands or Hikami in Braveheart territory.

5The writer and the pen Empty Re: The writer and the pen Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Aww :] I'm glad I got to meet you Kaiko. You're doing so well, but i guess i shouldn't be so surprised since you have your own series! I've attempted before, but I get bored writing by myself. :3 I can always see whats coming and lose interest pretty quick haha. But best of luck to you for your two series

Daiken!! I didn't know you were going Eternal, I'm offended. Lol not really, it could make for some interesting scenes in the future once Melissa learns in character.

Anyways yeah sorry for jumping in! I just saw that I was complimented here, so thought i would say something. I really do hope Kaiko and Melissa can be good friends in character. Welcome to the Site

6The writer and the pen Empty Re: The writer and the pen Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:40 am

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

Lol never been much for vampires but that's still cool. Can't help but smile that we like that same things. Have always had a things for wolves and werewolves. So far I have 5 or so done. But I have like a million other in progress. Like 30 or more. -face palm- I know its a lot but when I get stuck on one sometimes I get new idea's that just want to come out. So to say the least I jump around a lot in my writing and yet it all some how seems to stay in order. Don't ask me how I manage that. -shrugs- You're really good at determining age, aren't you? I'm 24 in real.

Aww thanks Melissa though I have to admit I don't really have anything published yet. I wish I'd did. To be honest though I do get bored sometimes. Guess that's why I jump around some much in writing my books. By the way Daiken you might want to run she might have a baseball bat with your name on it. JK JK XD It's okay that you jumped in though I like talking with you and I think our characters may already have the beginnings of a good friendship between them.

Tiamo Daiken
Taimo Melissa

7The writer and the pen Empty Daiken Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

Hahahaha I'm sorry Mel, I really thought you knew. Since I spend so much time with Noctavia it will be weird to be of Braveheart x_x In the chat I'm even her mate now.

Awesome, tell me when you publish them, I will be happy to read them. I also have a lot of ideas for short and long histories, including werewolves, human, vampires and hybrids. Usually I make some scenes of my histories just in drawings. I'm 19 in real life. I'm not that good hehe, I first thought Noctavia was older than me and she is just 14. Her form of writing and thinking really tricked me

Hahahaha! I know, but Daiken is much older than her and I think he will be able to handle some bat. If not, I always have Slater Thinking about that... I really need to reply to Mel and Noc.

-What is Taimo? Or Tiamo? Hahaha I got curious.

8The writer and the pen Empty Re: The writer and the pen Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

*huggles Daiken* This kiddo is my property now. Sorry about that Mel, I couldn't help but steal him. You know how I am. Haha. Its a pleasure to meet ya, Kaiko and Welcome to The Lost Ones. I can't wait to here about your series, it sounds intriguing. ^_^ Its my first year in high school too, kinda worried about being a freshman but I'm sure I can keep up with the seniors. I have that affect on most people. Even Daiken here thought I was older than I really am. Haha. Although I appreciate that my writing is not of a 14-year-old level, I have to admit. If you're ever stuck on something, I'm happy to help. And if you're ever bored and willing to meet some more of the members around this place, usually we're in the chatbox. But beware of Daiken and I, we're quite the bunch. LOL

P.S. Daiken quit teasing her, you knew what it meant.

~Ze Evil Alphess

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

9The writer and the pen Empty Re: The writer and the pen Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:49 am

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

Lol I'll be sure to let you know. And I have to admit she writes like I did when I was that age. Though I feel I could mature more in my writing. I remember surprising one of my teachers in high school with my writing. She just happen to end up reading what I was writing over my shoulder and she wanted to know where I had learn to write like that.

Which is kind of a funny story. It just happen one night. Had this phrase repeating over and over in my head. Frustrated I wrote it down and that's how my writing started. And just so you know Noc just cause he's yours doesn't mean I won't tease him *wink* but all in good fun.

Beside getting teased sometimes isn't to bad. *grin* I do it myself to other people to.

And Tiamo it means I Love You. X"D

10The writer and the pen Empty daiken Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

o.o -hugs Noctavia back- Hahahaha. I supposed that was it's meaning but I was curious about the language you used. it-s not spanish nor italian...

11The writer and the pen Empty Re: The writer and the pen Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

O.o I didn't notice this until just now... But, first of all, hello Kaiko! I look forward to meeting you sometime in the future. What you're writing sounds extremely interesting and it's nice to know I'm not the only one with a fantasy obsession.

As for Noctavia and Daiken.... I've got my eye on you two. <.<......>.>

12The writer and the pen Empty Re: The writer and the pen Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 am

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

I don't remember which langue it was. I heard it a long time ago. Wish I could remember. What can I say I'm just addicted to writing fantasy based stories. Its hard not to. As for Noc and Daiken...
-Throws myself between the two wrapping my arms around them both in a tight hug while being butt naked-
STRUGGLE SNUGGLE!!! X"DD
But yeah I need to work on editing my first book. I wrote back when I was in high school so there a lot of things that I've notice are missing or misplaced.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum