Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here goes nothing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Here goes nothing... on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Her paws stepped quickly and her pace was silent and light. She moved faster and faster, like a shade, her black figure moved between the tall trees. The forest sled aside as she ran passed it's trees, exposing the masive structure of a wodden building. A mansion of elegance and precision, a beautiful place to call home. Because of it's similarities, it very much remined her of the family mansion, back in France. And for that it made it feel like home already.
A strong beating could be heared, her heart pounding from her chest. It was like she was stepping through the very doors of her once called home. It reminded her of it's glory and beauty that lasted ever so long, before the fiery incident.

She slowly moved through the house. Her step was hesitant and insecure, but her mind was strong and she was too stuborn to let this slip away. Bravely, she approached the dark door that marked the hallway with it's obvious signs to show it's importance. Her palm formed in a shape of a gentle fist and she rose her hand to tuch the door that held her future. Before she would lay her smooth pale skin on the rough wood, a larger amount of air filled her laungs, as she took a deep breath to easy her nerve. A silent sigh escaped her soft tender lips and with her eyes closed in hope, she gently knocked to her future. 'Here goes nothing ...'

2 Re: Here goes nothing... on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Gabriel laid upon the leather couch that was used for packmates that wished to speak with him. His pine wood desk sat in a corner where he could look out upon the woodlands he called him. A bookshelf sat to the right side of the room, filled with records of incidents in the pack and names of those who'd joined.

Closing his eyes Gabriel breathed in a deep breath, sunlight warming his skin as it streamed from the window into the small but spacious office that Gabriel spent more time in then his own room. Music softly played from the computer at his desk, the gentle hum of the monitor also slowly drawing Gabriel into a light nap. Sighing he placed his hands behind his head and thoughts of his new packmates spread through his mind, a slight smile touching his handsome face as he thought about them. Teihmnin, Jace, and Melissa. He knew there were most likely more out there, searching for a home. At that thought he was about to rise and get back to business when a knock sounded at his door.

Tilting his head Gabriel smelled the air, but found he didn't recognize the smell. A ne wolf perhaps? Stretching Gabriel put his white button up shirt back on, leaving some of the top ones undone to reveal smooth muscled chest. Moving silently he went to answer the door and with a raised eyebrow he opened the door to a black haired beauty. Giving his head a slight nod in hello he said, "Welcome to my home. What is it that you need?" Stepping back he opened the door for her.

(Sorry. Didn't see this until today. ^^)

3 Re: Here goes nothing... on Sun May 05, 2013 4:00 am

A friendly face with handsome features appeared as he opened the door for her. She was hesitant and unsure of her steps, but she walked strong and proud like one should. As he welcomed her into his home, the warm feeling spread throughout her body as the sunlight shined on het skin. Golden eyes scanned the area, from one corner to another carefuly observing the entire room and him with it. She gave a slight nod as bow of respect to him and submission that such a high rank would demand. Her voice was strong, determined and proud as always. "I apologize for the intrusion. I am Jasmine Lyonn, I have been sent here by your Beta, Miss Teimhnin." Her golden eyes looked at him with no fear, giving only appearence of a strong and proud fae. She tore the gaze away from his figure and looked through the window that showed a beautiful view over the woodlands. She walked forward to the majestic view and admired the lands this Alpha shared with his pack. She stood tall and proud, with a soft pale skin and gentle features of a young face. Her pitch black hair droping down to the middle of her back, in front partialy covering her shimmering golden eyes and soft gentle lips. For some she may look fragile and innocent, but her skills in combat show different. She is swift with a dagger, and she keeps one always safely hidden in her boot.

Her thoughts rested on the cold blade that was pressed against the warm skin. She remembered how she came here, how she ended up searching for this pack, and now she stood in the very office of the Alpha.
She looked back to the male and gave a kind and gentle smile.

4 Re: Here goes nothing... on Sat May 11, 2013 10:56 pm

"You're not intruding. I've no work to do and I was bored anyway." He flashed her a smile before going behind his desk and looked back at her with raised eyebrows. "Want anything to eat or drink? I could have an Omega bring you want you want." Turning back to the computer he went to the files he kept the name, age, gender, and rank of all of his wolves. He scanned through the names, a satisfied look filling his eyes as he looked over them. He was proud, extremely so, of his growing family. The only problem was protecting them from the Eternal Darkness Pack.

Raising his head he looked back to the female and circled back around his desk to sit on it and he tilted his head at her with a curios gleam to his golden eyes that shined like pirate's gold. "I'm Gabriel Braveheart, Alpha of the Braveheart pack. Are you wishing to join my family?"

5 Re: Here goes nothing... on Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Golden hues shined in the light of the setting sun and with a slight smirk she lowered her head towards the ground. Black hair slipped of her shoulders and fell straight in front, covering the glimmering gaze. As his voice set a question, curiously she raised her head back up but with her gaze still firmly observing the view of the office's window. With a light one sided smile she looked back to the male. "No need, thank you. Maybe I'll have dinner later on." Circling around her and then around the old wooden desk he checked the computer, pleased, it seemed, of what he was looking at.

Her eyes circled through the room, observing, but stoped at one intriguing point. Curiously, she observed his features. His eyes were those of a wolf, a bright golden amber like hers, another mark of which is easy to recognize shifters from mortals. Maybe a tone of diference was between the two werelings, but both were a bright gold, an amber of no comparison. It suited him well.

The sound of his voice pulled her golden gaze back to him and she replied with a soothing smile, but with strong, yet sweet words. "Yes, I suppose that is why I'm here." She lowered her head a bit and redirected her golden hues away from his welcoming smile to the window and its view that seemed to go to infinity. Her thougths drifted away into the endless forest before her and the smile on her face slowly fainted. "I have spent my lifetime in doubt if there are any beings of my species, and only now when I was dragged to New York, I found several shifters hiding in the dark streets." Now she turned back towards him and with a fun smile she continued. "I have taken a good look at the mansion and I must say, it really is beautiful."
Now she slowly approached the Alpha male. With her lips slightly stretched into a gentle sweet and a bit seducing smile, she stepped much closer than before, with a playful look gazing to his pair of golden eyes. Being taller than her, she gazed up and softly smiled as she spoke to him. "Is there any chance a girl like me would get to run with the pack of Braveheart?"

6 Re: Here goes nothing... on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:09 am

The golden hued eyes of the handsome male followed each movement of the female and took in each emotion that he could read. Already he was getting comfortable with her, his wolf side feeling no danger about her. Gabriel was relieved for his bull headed wolf side usually took a while to trust another wolf, but this one managed just fine. A pleased smile soon touched his lips and he nodded as she rejected his off of food. "That's fine then. Just ask an Omega later to make you anything you need. You'll not have to want here." There was slight pride in his voice as he finished speaking. He was indeed proud that he was able to provide for them.

His smile soon widened, revealing two sharp incisors that was his wolf's. "I'm very glad to hear that, Ms.Jasmine, and I'm most pleased that you like our home here. I and a few stray friends of mine built it when I first settled in this fine land of America." His gaze swept over the room and he slid off the desk as she moved closer. Tilting his head as though in thought he gave her a sexy smile in reply to her seductive one. "Aye, I think there might be room for you here. Welcome to the pack, Warrior."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum