Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost. Great. Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Lost. Great. Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Lost. Great. Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Lost. Great. Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Lost. Great. Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost. Great.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost. Great. Empty Lost. Great. Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

"You have got to me kidding me!"

Melissa growled. Her hands rested in the back pocket of her dark skinny jeans as she roamed around aimlessly. Her hair was put up in a high pony with few hairs escaping to frame her face. She was wearing sandals and had on a simple poofy tank top with a bright pink one on underneith.

Mel didn't know why she had come here. It was just kind of peaceful here, or at least Melissa thought so. Even though she was lost...

It coulda been worse. She coulda been lossed in the middle of the shopping district. Now that woulda been terrible. Melissa thought to herself, shaking her head. She couldn't stand shopping. It was such a waste of time, plus you always had to fight your way through the stores and crowded streets with tons of bags on your arms. Ick.

{eh. Not some of my best work....}

2Lost. Great. Empty Re: Lost. Great. Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Guardian Alexander

Guardian Alexander

*I was searching through the Neutral Territories forum and found this one untouched. I hope I'm not intruding your "lostness"*

The pack of great respect's scent faded as the grass phased a brighter shade of green further on. Finaqua. Evergreen blooms lined the outer walls of the isolated tunnels of which led to almost no where. What the bloody Hell? It's like the London Underground all over again down here. It had been said that somewhere within these walls lies a lake, but it was not proven. Rusted and overgrown tracks center the tunnel, stretching for miles and miles to somewhere he could not decipher. Dead, wooden planks vertically lined the insides of the parallel steel bars, creating a coincidental path for the brute to follow without direction. A pair of balanced feet tapped against the metal rods, chiming them in and echoing a low-pitched tone through the abandoned railroad tunnels. The sun's late afternoon glory of orange light shown through the blooms, peeking through tight gaps to make their way inside before it disappears to black.

Across this back of his grey shirt lays an instrument with years of history sanded into it's fine, scarred wood and shaft. Six animal gut strings lie over the shaft and half of the base. A elegant black thin line bordered the guitar's shape. The ends of his tattered and denim-washed jeans that hung from his lower waist dragged over his old sneakers and across the ground. His hair was out of proportion, layered strands of either dirty blonde or light brown stuck out at odd angles and a cowlick stayed propped on top that irritated him immensely. Nonetheless, it wouldn't matter about his image in such a remote place like here. There was no one for miles. Or so he thought.

At a woman's frustrated voice, he came to a dead halt in the middle of an intersection. The echoes of her words came spiraling from his left as he set down the guitar against the wall. Alexander strolled towards the voice, using his sense of hearing to his advantage as the more closer the voice and sounds of someone coming near. When he turned to his right at a one way stop, a woman, no, a shifter stood just mid of the long tunnel. He cleared his throat. "Ahem." Alexander could smell the scent of Braveheart drenched in her tan-flesh. Cascading down her slender and sexy figure were waves of brown followed by a nice behind and long pair of legs. He couldn't help but admire her from a far and wonder what had led her here in the first place. His reason was for isolation. Harmony while he practiced for his next gig. Before she could introduce herself, he cut her short and put out a friendly hand. "Warrior Alexander Reese Jr, but please, A.J. or Alex is fine. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss."

3Lost. Great. Empty Re: Lost. Great. Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

(I don't mind at all, could use the company.
)
Mel sat on the ground, leaning up against the never ending green wall of the tunnels. Well she'd got what she wanted, time to think and sort through her new life. Now she wanted out. However, used to being an idiotic human, she had wandered in here aimlessly not leaving anything as a trail. She couldn't use her nose to sniff her way out because she wasn't experienced enough for that. Besides, she'd tried that already. It had only ended up getting her even more lost. Sighing, Mel stretched her legs out in front of her. She wasn't sure what she would do next, but a nap was looking more and more appealing. And if anyone was to disturb her, say a horny old raper, well then she could put her new found strengths to the test and see what she was really capable of. The thought of tearing into the bastard even made a smile appear on her lips.

Hearing footsteps of someone else, Melissa thought her prayers may have been answered. What was that people used to say? Careful what you wish for. Pushing up from her little seat, Mel peered down the long tunnel from which the footsteps could be heard. Someone further down had cleared their throat, and a smile was placed back on Mel's face. Whoever her little visitor was, he was male. Mel hoped he was human, so maybe she could play with him just a bit. Usually she was friendly and sweet, but right now her temper was running a bit short.

A figure came slowly into view. The clothes he wore were a simply grey shirt, washed out jeans, and dirty sneaks. Not the best looking fellow. Mel thought to herself. Even from here she could see he was eyeing her as well. A hint of a grin picked at the corner of her mouth, and she turned slightly to give him a better view of her curves. At the same time she was also letting loose, hoping to draw him in. Once he was finally close enough, she took a lazy step towards him and began to introduce herself. "Warrior Alexander Reese Jr, but please, A.J. or Alex is fine. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss." Melissa stopped short, her eyes widened for the moment. He was a warrior?  She took another moment to study him, and this time she smelt it. He was a braveheart as well.

"Warrior Melissa Rejaz. What are you doing in this parts A.J.?" Mel gripped his hand and gave it two shakes before dropping it. So much for a new toy. Since he was a warrior she would bet money he was a purebred and not a pittiful halfbreed like herself, which would mean he was loads stronger than her. But then again, she hadn't gotten a chance to see just how good of a fighter she was yet. Perhaps it was time she found out.

4Lost. Great. Empty Re: Lost. Great. Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Guardian Alexander

Guardian Alexander

He took the view of her figure to a minimum. Who knows what she was capable of considering the fact she was Warrior as well. He's dealt with enough bitches from his passed, he wouldn't be surprised at all to see her beat the shit out of him on top of it all. Alexander kindly took her hand, shaking it before she put it back down at her side and him doing the same. Why was he here? Oh, that's right. Isolation. Peace for himself to enjoy while he still can. The man shrugged slightly, tucking his hands in the back pockets of his ripped jeans. "No reason. Just thought it would be a great time to explore, kinda like one of those wanderlust feeling things. I was hoping to find this 'lake' somewhere inside these tunnels that everybody has been telling me. Maybe relax a little, ya know?"

Alex then reminded himself of her frustration that called to his attention. He could understand if she were to be lost. It's one of the dangers to face walking through here, and he would not at all be surprised to know that little made it out by themselves. "You lost?" His gaze went to hers, curiously wondering whether she was or wasn't or maybe just wanting to be alone. If she were, he'd be on his way to find the hidden body of water with his guitar he left a few tunnels over. But if she were lost, he would not take another moment from time unless to ask her to come along. After all, everyone needs a friend, right? Besides, they are of the same pack, working together and gaining each other's trust. Alex liked to look at the structure of the pack as a business working environment. Everyone had to correspond and strategies plans and ideas in order to come together as a successful working class. The packs Braveheart, and maybe Eternal Darkness he thought would have their own ways of getting along. But he has yet to learn more, and with time comes intelligence.

"I apologize for startling you earlier, love. My mistake. I take it you have been in this pack longer than I for you have a richer scent of the pack. And before you ask, yes, I am new to the Bravehearts. Red-" Alex shook his head and corrected himself in great respect for the Beta female. "Excuse, me..Teimhnin, had found me stranded in the middle of the road on my way home from one of my gigs. At the time, I had little knowledge in even knowing about this place, or pack in other words. She welcomed me and ranked me the title Warrior, but I expect myself to work further up the scale in hopes to be at least a Delta. But I didn't come here to bore you with my plans, forgive me, love." The words that slipped off his tongue followed his origin of English accent. Being born in London, he always had a background behind him along with his twin brother he wished to see, but could not since he found something to keep him grounded. Alexander continued, leaving her an offer to deny or accept.

"I was wondering if you would want to accompany me on a trip to this so-called lake?"

5Lost. Great. Empty Re: Lost. Great. Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Melissa listened, her body still and motionless. It was one of her best characteristics, her listening skills. She had always been there to listen to her friends when they needed to unload all their baggage, no matter how boring. She knew what difference one listening person could make. And now that she was half wolf, she'd also been granted what she liked to believe was greater hearing than the others. She'd been playing with her hearing, eavesdropping on conversations down the hallways back at the lodge just to see how wide her range was. And so far, she'd figured rather large. But she hadn't shared her little gift with anyone, so there was also a doubting part of herself that believed her hearing was probably just the same as everyone else's.

"You lost?" The words jolted Mel, and her head jerked back to his direction, her crystal eyes narrowed. Yes...so what? Melissa thought to herself. Just cause she was lost didn't mean she wanted his, or any males, help. To say the least, she had trusting issues when it came to male werelings. She'd been bitten by one, turned, and left for dead. Her captor probably believed she was dead, for even she didn't believe she would make it through that terrible night. A cold shiver went up Mel's spine, and again she looked away from the male, avoiding eye contact.

His appology opened an invisible gate, and Melissa was able to breath again. His voice was sincere, and she was surprised to find she trusted his words. The wolf inside her growled a warning, echoing from Melissa's mind to A.J.'s without Mel's knowing. She wasn't exactly in perfect sync with her wolf, not yet anyway. "I as wondering if you would want to accompany me on a trip to this so-called lake?" Melissa thought about it. Should she? How else would she get out of here, besides she needed to meet more of her packmates. Silently she came to a conclusion.

"If you won't mind my company, then yes I...I think I would. Relaxation would be a miracle for me right now." Mel laughed lightly with an edge of nervousness. Her hand came up to rub her opposite arm just above the elbow in a nervous gesture as she smiled in AJ's direction.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum