Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Questions! Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Questions! Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Questions! Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Questions! Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Questions! Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions!

+2
Alphess Teimhnín
Tenn Huron
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Questions! Empty Questions! Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:01 am

Tenn Huron

Tenn Huron

Just a few questions regarding werewolves

-Werewolves must change under the full moon. If so, when do we know its the full moon?

-What are some of the differences between bitten and pure bloods?

-When werewolves change, what happens to their clothes and other items?

-Do werewolves interact with real wolves? And are they bigger and stronger as well?

-Is it possible to be turned into a werewolf by having their blood injected with a needle?

Everyone is welcome to answer as many or little as they like!
From what I've read in books, they all seemed to say different things about werewolves, so I thought it might be nice for this site to have their own set of characteristics.
Thank you!

2Questions! Empty Re: Questions! Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:14 am

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

So glad you asked!!!

- Ok first of all, whenever it is a full moon will be determined by the admins. In the 'notice between members' We will let you know when it is a full moon. You can change into your wolf form any time you please. Right now, we are trying to get all of our wolves welcomed into our packs before we have one.

- In this site, pure blooded werewolves have been there with humans since the very beginning. Their blood is 95% wolf and 5% human, so they have the natural strength, speed, agility, endurance. Pretty much they have all the capabilities of their wolf in either form they choose. That 5% of human is what allows them to change. Bitten werewolves, unlike pure bloods, have an almost equal amount of human blood as they do a wolf. Another issue with bitten wolves is that their wolf is foreign to their human bodies, which also leads them to losing control the first few times they change. They have 60% wolf blood, and 40% human, so they tend to have more of the capabilities as they would in their human form. Newly turned ones especially, because of how closely in touch with their human forms they are. Bitten ones will always be closely in touch with their human forms, so they will only have a medium increase in what capabilities their wolves have in their human form. Pure bloods, on the other hand, have always been in perfect sync with their wolf forms so they have those natural capabilities in either form they choose.

- Ok, our wolves are kind of like Twilight, accept we keep out clothing on. We decided that it would be rather awkward if every time we changed we were naked. So, in conclusion, we decided to make our transformations more like the werewolves in Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. The wolf is the form the soul takes on, bitten or pure. So, when they change, it is kind of like they are turning inside-out. So, their human forms, clothes and everything. are locked in their wolf form until they turn back.

- Our wolves are larger than the average wolf, the largest wolf we have right now is Alpha Gabriel. He stands exactly 10 feet tall. My wolf, in particular, stands 9 feet tall. Your wolf may vary, from being 5 feet tall to 11. 11 feet is the limit on this site. Yes, we may interact with real wolves, but they tend to be more defensive and intimidated of us. In our human forms, pet dogs respect and love us. They can see the wolf of our souls and are drawn to us. Real wolves, on the other hand, tend to try to avoid us.

- Very interesting question, that is. No, I would not say injecting the blood of a pure blood would turn a human. It would more likely kill the human because of how much wolf blood there is in their veins. A human body would immediately reject the pure werewolf blood and kill the human. If it was the blood of a bitten werewolf being injected, then it would be very rare that the human would change after the injection. The trigger for the change is in the saliva of the werewolf. Biting a human puts that triggering DNA into the blood system, being pumped to everywhere in the body so the human can change into a wolf. As the DNA is pumped everywhere, a type of spiritual bonding happens to the soul. The human souls alters as well, becoming the soul of a wolf. That is why, in the first few weeks that a human is newly changed, they are attached to the one that turned them. Their wolf soul is thankful for being freed by the one that turned the human. The first few weeks of being changed are spent being controlled by the wolf, and they will do anything to please the one that turned them

I hope this helped!! Wow..... it's long but I wanted to describe in detail to answer your questions more thoroughly.

3Questions! Empty Re: Questions! Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:21 am

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Wow i wish there was a like button on this site... These questions helped alot as well did the answers! I also have a question..

~ When we are in wolf form, do we hear each others thoughts like Twilight, or do we simply speak?

4Questions! Empty Re: Questions! Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:22 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Thank you, I tried to answer them the best I could. I actually study mythology and the supernatural the best I can. :3

Ummmmmmm :/. We hear each other's thoughts. Doing this is more resourceful because if the wolves were in battle with the rival pack, hearing each others thoughts could determine life and death. Only pack members can hear the thoughts of their other pack mates. The only time the thoughts can be heard is when they are meant to be 'speaking', we all need our privacy even in wolf form as well as human.

5Questions! Empty Re: Questions! Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Awesome! Thank youuu

6Questions! Empty Re: Questions! Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 am

Tenn Huron

Tenn Huron

Thank you girls so much for the awesome question and detailed answers!!

7Questions! Empty Re: Questions! Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:35 am

Anonymous

That clears a lot of things up.

But whaat do you mean ‘speaking‘, Tei?

8Questions! Empty Re: Questions! Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:58 am

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

XD When I say 'speaking', I mean they are directing their thoughts to the wolf they want to hear the particular thought.

9Questions! Empty Re: Questions! Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:10 pm

Anonymous

OOOOOOOOOOOOH. OKay c: tenks Tei c:

10Questions! Empty New to this site Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:15 am

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

Okay I'm new to this site. My friend told me about it but I'm not entirely sure on how to get started. I read some of the stuff and that you need to be accepted into a pack. I would like to join one but unfortunantly I am unaware on how to go about doing so. Or of really where to post. Do you post in the forum of which ever pack you would like to try and join? Please help cause I'm a little confused here.

11Questions! Empty Re: Questions! Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:03 am

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

Go read the rules.

12Questions! Empty Re: Questions! Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:54 am

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin

All you've gotta do is find the fill out form that I made, copy it, go to 'Join one of the Packs', and post it there. Then after an I, Tehimnin, Noctavia, or Jace have accepted you then you may reply in whichever pack you want, or you may reply in the Neutral Territories.

https://thewerelings.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]