Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Empty Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

It was a lovely night. The sky was clear, the air was crisp and chill, most of the mortals were cradled in their beds. Daiken was on patrol tonight, so Ryker had a bit of time to himself. Unless, he reminded himself as he felt the omnipresent weight of his cell phone in his pocket, something came up that required his immediate attention. He felt…strange. It was as though he was having trouble concentrating on almost anything unless he focused hard. His thoughts kept wandering.

So, to prevent himself from becoming antsy or going stir crazy, he had decided to take a nice walk so that his legs could wander to match his unorganized mind. And truly, he could not have had a better night to wander. Tucking his hands in the gray overcoat that he wore, he watched his breath crystalize in front of his face in the cool night air. A small smile tugged at his lips as he walked, not paying much attention to where he was going. So what if he ended up somewhere mortals feared to tread? There was little he feared, here in the heart of Eternal Darkness territory.

2Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Empty Re: Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Warrior Laundi

Warrior Laundi

Large paws crushed leaves and the darkness silhouetted her brown fur as she walked silently, her bi colored eyes glowed and her hot breath turned into a grey cloud when she breathed. Laundi walked for a few minutes before sitting in the middle of the area, staring up at the clean sky, black tree tops and crows flew as she stared at the sky, it looked as if she was howling silently, the skin on her neck tightening and causing her bottom jaw to be slightly ajar. Grey clouds escaped both her nostrils and she flattened her ears and looked forward, the crackled of a leaf that seemed to be far away but that could be the sound of an approaching werewolf, which wouldn't take long to reach her. Laundi stood to her full height at nine feet and seven inches she looked into the trees and waited. After a few moments nothing approached and she sat back down, calmly.

Laundi's mind raced with questions and boredom as well, she was bored and needed entertained. Laundi hasn't killed in a while and wanted too so badly that she was becoming restless. Suddenly, another creature made it's way into the Central Park where Laundi was sitting quietly and she stared at it, a werewolf, scent obvious, she stared at him with bi colored eyes, her orange and yellow eyes narrows slightly to get a better image of the other. A man, Laundi watched silently, she didn't know what rank this other given, so she kept her head in a neutral position, not dominant nor submissive, Laundi was cruel, not dumb. Showing respect to superiors was a must in a successful pack and Laundi wasn't going to get her head ripped off anytime soon. Licking her jaws before closing them again Laundi flicked her ears around, listening before a small chuff escape her partly ajar jaws in greeting to this other. She waited, readjusting her paws and leaves crunched.

3Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Empty Re: Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Noctavia presented an interesting puzzle, and one that Ryker often found himself considering. Despite occasional eccentricities, he believed that he had more or less gotten her pretty squarely pegged. But then she did things that caused him to question that conclusion, such as her reaction to the Venantium pack. What deal had she struck with Teimhnin? Or perhaps there was something regarding Jace that was more significant. He realized that he knew regrettably little about either of them, but had promised Noctavia to leave them be, and so he would. His word was his bond. Well, usually. His white teeth flashed in a grin as he thought back to Melissa. He was fairly certain that he had caught her scent once or twice around the hotel. How would she react, he wondered?

An errant breeze brought a scent to his nose that broke him out of his contemplations and focused his mind with laser sharp intensity. Wolf, female. Eternal Darkness, fairly low ranked, probably. Lifting his eyes from the crisp grass, Ryker soon found the source of the scent and grinned slightly, keeping his hands in his pockets and altering his course to meet the female. “Quite the night for a stroll, in’t’it?” he said, his Irish accent plain in his words and cadence. “M’ name’s Ryker. I don’t think we’ve met quite yet.” As he spoke, his black eyes flicked up and down her canine frame, taking in details and impressions. “Been out hunting?” he asked, arching his eyebrow slightly.

4Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Empty Re: Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:41 am

Warrior Laundi

Warrior Laundi

Laundi watched the man and flicked her ear once more before lowering herself to a lay on the ground, the sound of leaves crunching under her weight caused her ears to flatten slightly. A few moments of silence after the man stopped talking Laundi stood to her full height before rolling her shoulders back and shrunk to her normal height of five feet seven inches and a toothy grinned was placed along her feminine features. "It is a very nice night tonight, thought Instead of being cooped up all night I would stretch my muscles." She smirked slightly and shrugged before the smirk slipped away and a half smile was exchanged and placed in it's place. "I'm Laundi, warrior Laundi and it would appear you have been placed with a higher rank?" Laundi shrugged, reading people was something she was good at, this males rank was not determined exactly but it was higher than her own. "I'm quite new, yes. Vitani accepted me about a week or two ago? Just getting used to the new place and mapping everything out." She readjusted her leather jacket and pulled up her blue skinny jeans, stepping forward slightly, more leaves crunched under her feet. Laundi was standing under a large tree that was almost stripped of it's leaves and they all fell to the ground.

Laundi sighed and shrugged softly. "I wish, I was planning on it, I need to kill something before I go crazy." Her words laced with a wicked, venomous tint. "What about yourself? You don't smell of blood, are you heading out to hunt right now or just taking a stroll on this fine night?" She chuckled softly and watched the man and readjusted her bracelet that Vitani had made her out of her chain collar that was around her neck and had to be made into a smaller form so she could be allowed into the hotel.

5Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Empty Re: Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:23 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

He watched her shift back to her human form and nodded slightly. Apparently she didn’t mind too badly if someone were to come across her. Granted, Ryker wouldn’t mind so much, either, he just was not particularly in the mood to quell a panicked riot or to have to hunt down people that would report a giant wolf in Central Park. “Ah, a chance to get out and run does do a body good,” he agreed. “A pleasure to meet you, Warrior Laundi. You’re right, I am Beta, for the time being. Welcome to the pack. Are you settling in well? If you come across any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know and I’ll be happy to give ya a hand.

He chuckled softly at her reply to his question. “Me? Nah, I’m just out for a walk. I don’t usually get much time off, so it’s nice to take an evening every now and again to clear my head. Perhaps ya’d care to join me? Maybe we’ll find a bit of sport somewhere, too, eh?” Assuming that she agreed, Ryker turned and headed off through the slightly manicured trees, hands still tucked in the pockets of his coat. “So, tell me a bit about yourself, Laundi. What brought you to our pack’s territories?

6Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Empty Re: Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Warrior Laundi

Warrior Laundi

Laundi readjusted her hair and put the bandana back up over her head to keep the small stray hairs out of her face. After doing so Laundi bowed her head once and lifted it, he was a higher rank and therefore, deserved some form of submission and respect. "I'm settling in fine I guess, I haven't met lots of other pack members but enough to have at least a few 'friends.'" She shrugged. "Will do." Referring to his comment about if she needed anything to ask him and he would help the best he could. She walked toward him and followed after him, her stride were long and she soon was at his side and brought her strides to a normal length and walked beside him, staring at her boots as they crunched on the ground. "I'd just been alone for my whole life since my first turning, I ran off and never went back. I was always traveling, I killed then left, kill then left. I never stayed in a spot long." She shrugged and looked from the ground to his face, wanting to tell him about her pick pocket talent, but she left that our for now. "I thought it was time I change and find a pack with similar interests, killing, hurting, you know, stuff like that. Most packs I came across were mostly all rainbows and butterflies, kinder than I would've liked. I found it odd, after all we are blood thirsty werewolves, why not do what's in our nature and kill?" She chuckled softly and looked from his face back down to her boots and shrugged. "I guess I just wanted some place to belong." She half-smiled and sighed, the grey cloud that escaped her mouth flew up into the sky and she watched it and found herself looking at the clear sky for a few moments before looking straight. "Hopefully some human comes along, I'm hungry and aching for some blood.." She said softly.

7Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Empty Re: Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:38 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker returned the female’s slight bow with a dip of his own head. The bowing was an interesting touch to respecting one’s superiors in rank, but it was better than some things that he had been given. Her recounting of her time before the pack seemed oddly typical and Ryker had to stop himself from chuckling at the band of misfits that Noctavia seemed to be putting together. Apparently, though, Laundi could kill easily, and that was a quality not to be easily dismissed. “Rainbows and butterflies, eh?” he repeated, chuckling quietly. “Well, I wouldn’t say that simply being a werewolf makes us bloodthirsty. From my experience, the chances of a werewolf being predisposed towards excessive violence is about the same as it is for a mortal, it’s just much easier for us so we don’t tend to fight it very hard. I would even argue that there are some of us who would prefer not to kill, if possible.” He grinned over at the female beside him. “Just so long as they’re not afraid to when they need to.

Her wish for a hapless human struck Ryker as odd and he decided that it would be wise to keep an eye on this one. Her apparent love of violence could cause trouble for a pack that survived in the middle of a human metropolis. Out of habit, he scented the air, but then arched an eyebrow and smelled more carefully. “Well, it would seem that yer wish’s been granted, Laundi,” he said, glancing over at her. “There’s a pair of humans nearby, I’d say about a hundred and fifty yards off, dead north. Let’s see how you hunt, eh?” In the blink of an eye, Ryker shifted forms, abandoning his human form and stepping into the large, dark furred wolf. His black and gray peppered fur blended wonderfully with the night shadows, though his golden eyes seemed to glow with more than merely reflected lamp and starlight. “After you, madam,” he said, speaking directly into Laundi’s mind.

8Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Empty Re: Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Warrior Laundi

Warrior Laundi

Laundi smirked and nodded to the beta before raising her head and inhaling, sure enough there were two humans nearby, both genders, possibly lovers. Another devilish smirked leaked along Laundi's pressed lips and she ran toward the scent before leaping into the air and landing down as her other half. "I hunt in several different ways." She spoke straight into Ryker's mind. Brown paws landed with a thud and she raced forward, her ears flattened and her tail swinging loosely behind her as her muscles tightened and loosened in her strides, her bi colored eyes narrowed and her nostrils flaring. Laundi stopped behind a tree and looked out over at the two on the other side of the some what path that had made between the tree lines, it was covered in leaves. The two, obvious lovers now were pressed against a tree and kissing. Laundi walked from behind the tree and stared at them, her eyes scanned each figure before finally the one pressed against the tree, the woman, opened her eyes while her lips were still attached and saw Laundi. She pointed at Laundi and when she tried to pry her lips off her lovers he locked them again lustfully, moaning "Come on babe." She tried again.

The woman grabbed the man's brown hair and yanked his head back and she tried to push her body off her own so she could run, saving herself it appeared. Laundi's ears flattened and she lunged forward, her large jaws opening before they closed on the man's neck, between his shoulder and neck she gripped him and threw him across the path and he hit the tree she was hiding behind moments before, he landed with a thud and lay silently, breathing heavily, knocked out. The woman had only seconds to react and didn't react fast enough, the woman stood frozen in fear and Laundi snapped her jaws shut in front of the woman's face before she stopped staring at her lover and realized that there was a blood thirsty werewolf standing inches from her body. Laundi wanted a chase of some kind, but this woman didn't react as Laundi planned her too. When the woman finally realized that she screamed once in horror and started crying and finally ran down the leafy path. Laundi waited for a few moments before lunging forward and, very carefully, as she has mastered this skill, she gripped the woman with her front canines on the back of the neck and bit into her neck, and ripped out, severing her spinal cord but nothing else. As the human fell with a soft thud Laundi looked down at it and smirked and the woman just stared at Laundi's paw in fear, she obviously wanted to run but couldn't for obvious reasons.

Laundi's mouth dripped with saliva and onto the woman's back and in front of her face, Laundi narrowed her eyes and grabbed the woman's arm in her teeth and carried her back and set her a few feet from her lover and she lay there, crying a silent cry and her eyes just looked around in fear and pain, as well as sorrow. This brought a smile to Laundi's ink colored lips as she saw the pain this woman was feeling and it brought herself joy. The man was finally awakening and he coughed, getting air back into his lungs, he grabbed his shoulder and almost screamed when he saw all the blood on his hand and felt the pain that he had just put his hand on an open wound and pressed down, but he kept quiet. Looking up from his bloody hand he met Laundi's crazed gaze and her teeth were bared inches from his face. When Laundi went to take another step toward him he backed up, pushing off the ground with his feet but the tree stopped him from making ny further distance between them, he looked over at his girlfriend who lay on the ground, a few feet away from his feet and inches from Laundi's paws and just looked at her and she looked back at him with sad eyes and faintly mouthing the words "I love you." the best she could with a severed spinal cord. When she was done she just lay there and whimpered in pain and as she tried to move it only made it worse. The man grabbed a large stick and gripped it in his hand that wasn't bloody and as Laundi looked back toward the man from the woman he struck her across the jaw and she whimpered softly but the whimper soon turned into a snarl, Laundi grabbed the stick in her jaws and yanked it from his hand and crushed it into tiny pieces before spitting it onto the woman. The man screamed "Go ahead, kill me you hairy bastard! What are you waiting for!" Laundi titled her head slightly and smirked, he thought yelling at a werewolf would make matters better or something, whatever he was thinking he was obviously out of it. Laundi stepped forward again and growled in his face before opening her jaws slowly and placed them around his head and placed her paw on his stomach and ripped up, his head ripped off with the eery sound of flesh ripping, she tossed the head into the air before catching it in her mouth again and wagging her tail slightly. She set his head down next to his body that now lay headless on it's side. The woman was next, Laundi smirked and turned to face the woman was already looking at Laundi and watching her rip the head off her lover, met the gaze of Laundi's. Pure fear filled her sad, pain filled eyes and she didn't let her eyes off of Laundi's ever as she approached. Laundi grabbed the woman by the shoulder and tossed her up and caught her by the side and pressed down, her eyes watching the woman's face as her fangs dug into the woman's mortal flesh and blood seeped into Laundi's mouth. Growls, muffled by the woman's body escaped her bloody jaws as she pressed, not enough to kill the woman but enough to cause her extreme pain. Laundi's tail began wagging and she dropped the woman before biting between her shoulder and neck and pressing down, more blood filling her jaws faster she pressed hard before lunging her head forward and clenching her jaws back down on the woman's neck, she bit and heard several crunches and the woman hung loosely in the jaws of her killer. "Sorry I didn't leave you any to kill, I guess I'm not used to sharing. But you can have one and eat it or do whatever you please to do with it." She spoke into Ryker's mind before dropping the body onto the leaves. "There will be more human's coming around this path I'm sure if you want to wait for you to kill?" She looked to Ryker's black frame and lifted her head and looked the other way and her ears perked. Teenage boys about three or four talking about who the hottest girl around was.

9Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Empty Re: Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:15 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker watched the female as she caught the scent of the humans that he had pointed out. As he expected, she became somewhat gleeful in the way she moved and her scent grew excited and energetic. He refrained from commenting on her brief synopsis of her hunting methods, although he doubted that this was actually “hunting” for her. At least, he hoped not. “Hunting” implied at least some degree of challenge.

Nevertheless, he followed after her, his easy lope allowing her to take the lead. He watched from a distance as she ripped the couple to pieces. That small corner of his brain that simply refused to stop calculating and planning wondered how the woman had survived so long with her spinal cord severed, but in the end he chalked it up to adrenaline and a desperate will to live, though he was not entirely sure why. Despite their incredibly short lives, mortals tended to present rather infuriating puzzles most of the time. As she finished her killing and offered him her scraps, he very nearly called her out for treating the Beta as an underling, but he took a breath, settling both himself and Dante, and shook his head. “No, I’m not hungry, thank you. But do please enjoy your meal.” He turned his head to regard the quartet of males that were approaching. Could be fun, Dante commented.

Ryker was not normally one for wanton violence, but given the fact that Laundi had just strewn the entire path with blood and various body parts. So really, he would be serving the security of his pack by preventing these guys from walking over there. With a glance over his shoulder at Laundi, he shifted back into his human body and strolled over towards them. They paid him little attention as he drew near until he planted himself on the path in front of them. “Sorry,” he said. “But ya fellows can’t go down there. One of the males sneered at him. “Oh yeah? Says who? What if we just, you know, go anyways?”

The smile on Ryker’s face pulled back into a savage grin. “Then I’ll have to stop you,” he replied quietly before exploding into motion. His palm struck the man straight in the chest, shattering his ribs and compressing his heart and lungs. He coughed a spray of blood, but Ryker wasn’t there long enough for it to have hit him. Twisting to his left, he swept the legs out from under the closest male and, completing the spin, caught his head and smashed it into the ground, crushing it like an over ripe melon. He raised his head and grinned at the two other males before shifting into his wolf form and lunging at one, catching his head and throat in his jaws and crushing them with a flick of his muscles. By that time, the fourth had gotten enough wit back to scream and run for his life. However, Ryker was not in the mood for police to be swarming his territory, looking for giant wolves, so he bounded after the fleeing male, bearing him to the ground and snapping his neck cleanly from behind. He would drown on his blood in a moment, so Ryker shifted back into his human form and demurely dusted off his clothes. Glancing over his shoulder, he grinned lightly at Laundi. Well, a bit of violence was occasionally good for the soul.

10Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Empty Re: Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Warrior Laundi

Warrior Laundi

Laundi smirked at Ryker before he changed back and walked off. She realized her mistake of offering him a bit. Laundi bent down and grabbed the two bodies and walked into the tree line a bit and set the bodies do before her large paw accident crushed the skull and she grumbled, grabbing the flattened skull she set it by the bodies and walks back, using her paws to cover the path with fresh eaves, not riddled with blood before entering the treeline. When she stared down at the bodies she heard the crushing of bones and bodies dropping like flies, she smirked and latched her jaws around the woman's body first and crunched down. The body crunched and fell at her mercy, she grabbed the stomach and placed a paw on the legs, snapping them backward before tugging up and flesh ripped off and fell into her mouth. She swallowed without hesitating or even chewing, blood and meat slid down her throat and her tail wagged softly. After eating everything of the woman, but her clothes and head, Laundi went over to the mans body and ripped his clothes off and did the same, swallowing whole and soon she was finished. When she was finished she walked back out onto the path and watched Ryker from the shadows before half smiling back at him, still in her wolf form.

When all the men were done for Laundi approached cautiously before rolling her shoulders backward and turning back to her human form, her close and hair perfectly inline as she looked at the bodies and back at Ryker, another half smile and Laundi just stood there, not touching any of the bodies she just looked at them, scanning each one. Poor, dumb, teenagers, they never listen.

11Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Empty Re: Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Scowling slightly, Ryker bent and wiped blood and brain matter off of his hand on one of the boy’s shirts. That was why he tried to avoid crushing skulls, whenever possible. The gray matter tended to be a bit gummy and difficult to clean. Finally clean enough, he tossed the bodies off into the brush and covered the path with leaves, like Laundi had done. Watching her have her little snack in the bushes, Ryker chuckled and made his way over. “Not too bad for a midnight snack, eh?” he said, watching her devour the two hapless mortals.

So, tell me a bit about yerself, Warrior Laundi. Do you often spend your nights prowling through Central Park, looking for a bite to eat?” he asked, smirking slightly. He wanted to get to know her as well as he could. She was a member of his pack and he needed to know the pack’s strengths and weaknesses. He needed to know how to cover a member’s weakness with another’s strength. Or how to exploit either at any given time. “How did you come to be in Noctavia’s pack?

12Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Empty Re: Thoughts Fly Apart (Laundi/open) Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Warrior Laundi

Warrior Laundi

Laundi watched Ryker attempt to clean the goo off himself and she chuckled. Her boots crunched eaves as she walked forward to close the large gap between her and Rykee and stood there before shrugging. "I enjoy my time alone, yes, but a bit of good company doesn't hurt." She chuckled and was referring to Ryker as being good company, because, well, he was quite pleasant to be around. "I like to be alone and just think, stare at inanimate  objects and think. I like to draw too.." She shrugged, her life wasn't all that exciting or Intriguing. "I do enjoy filling my belly on nice nights like this, it makes them better and more enjoyable." Her boot twirled on the leaves slightly. "I've been traveling my whole life, never staying in one town for more than a week and I found many packs but none that really, suited me, if you will. This pack however, something about the bloody border intrigued me so I waited to see if anyone was making their rounds and lucky for me, Doctor Vitani was. I suppose I seemed like another lost cause.." Laundi shrugged again. "She let me and in and this pack is everything I was hoping for and more, wickedness, a form of weird kindness, leaderships.." Laundi always liked having someone be able to actually lead her, tell her what to do and she'd do it. Not some pack that would just have members, just to have members.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum