Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unexpected Visitor Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Unexpected Visitor Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Unexpected Visitor Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Unexpected Visitor Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Unexpected Visitor Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unexpected Visitor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unexpected Visitor Empty Unexpected Visitor Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Elay stepped from his room and closed the door behind him, leaning against the wall the warrior glanced up at the ceiling above him. Another week in the pack had gone by and he still had not met the Alphess. He knew she was a very busy woman, but he still felt like the proper introduction was needed. Turning to make his way down the hallway, he hit the up button and sighed. Tonight was a good time as ever to see if the Alphess was in her suite to speak.

Ding, the familiar sound of the elevators doors opened and Elay stepped in hitting the top floor. Waiting patiently his blue eyes glanced up to watch the floor numbers move. Adjusting his tie he fussed and buttoned his jacket once, the need to make a good first impression was important. I wonder what shes like... Renner muttered. Honestly, I have no idea what to expect. But I hope she's actually there..I gave no warning we were coming. he thought with a huff. You didn't think this through very well did you..? Renner growled.

As the elevator stopped finally reaching the top floor, the doors opened and the warrior stepped out. Turning to spy her front doors Elay stepped up and took a big breath. Knocking on the door he announced his presence, stepping back he waited to see if the Alphess was there. Lifting his hands nervously he smoothed his hair down and fixed his tie. Jesus...you look fine you big idiot. What's the worst that could happen? Renner muttered.

2Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Finally able to arrive home, Noctavia dropped her bags after doing some minor shopping and threw her car keys up onto the coffee table at the center of her living room. Her hair ran along her back in her loose waves as always, dressed to fit the day that she felt best to be in, topped with her favorite pair of white pumps and a simple light grey beanie over her head. She didn't have much to do, nor did she ever plan on leaving her resides, so she felt like being natural for the day. Leaving on no makeup but a little light colored gloss and a quick brush of her hair. Now that she was finally able to relax, she filed her paperwork off to the side over the coffee table and moved her bags up the half-level of her suite to where her bed stood. When getting back downstairs, the Alphess moved about her room to her kitchen, taking out the eggs and mixture to make pancakes out from her fridge to set them over the counter. Just as she was beginning to put it all together, the scent and sound of an individual she heard came from the elevators.

That was strange, for she had not been informed of having any visitors, so she assumed it to be her Beta male making another appearance as he always seemed to do out of random. Whether or not it was, her emerald eyes narrowed to the door as it knocked for her attention, peering at it for a short moment while trying to see who it really was. It was male, less strong than the Beta, but mixed with it held his scent and as well as her sister's. Perhaps Ryker had been putting extra hours to train with some of the warriors or something. She walked away from her kitchen towards the door then, slowly the click of her heels to follow through to the wooden double doors with each step she took in going to it. She did not need to see if the male was in fact a wereling, as his scent gave it too easily. Ignoring the snide comments the voices had to offer, she shook her head and opened the door.

Before her rose a tall man, his skin a dark bronze shade, but instead of expecting a pair of hazel brown eyes, she came across the rarity of having two blue pools staring into her own emeralds. Arching a curious brow to the Warrior, she stood normally to her tallest in rank, washed with a dominance as a great Alpha should, "Well, hello." As she stepped back, Noctavia opened the door further open for him to come through, leaning away from the male so she could look him over, "I don't believe we have met, brute. What is your name and reason of coming to my home this day?" Noctavia backed away from the male, closing the door shortly after he was inside to return back to her station near to where she cooked the breakfast she had not eaten that morning. Fixing themselves two cups of coffee, she set one in his hands without asking if he wanted some and looked up to wait a reply. Who was this male?

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

3Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Elay stuffed Renner's comment in the back of his mind as his Alphess opened the door. She wasn't what he expected, er well he didn't really know what to expect. Like the rest of the pack members he had met, everyone looked different. Noctavia the most, ink covered her arms and her eyes were emerald green. They reminded him of jewels pulled straight from the mines in Africa, raw and so very vibrant. Distracted the warrior dipped his head low, his blue eyes looking down at her presence. "Alphess Noctavia, I am Warrior Elay. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." he said stepping through her door. That is our Alphess..did you see her eyes? Good lord. Renner chuckled.  Ignoring Renner's comment, Elay's blue eyes flickered around the room as he followed her to the kitchen obediently. Wrapping his hands around the cup of coffee he took a small sip before speaking.

"Thank you for the coffee. But I'm also sorry I came un-announced Alphess, I've been in the pack for a few weeks now. It wouldn't feel right if I didn't get to introduce myself to  you. If you need me to go I can, I feel terrible for interrupting your breakfast." he said softly, before taking another sip. The warrior stayed off to the side letting Noctavia continue cooking her breakfast. He watched her quietly, noting her confidence and stride. She was definitely all Alphess and being her warrior made him feel good, Eternal Darkness was a strong pack. She smells nice too...shes a good one. I like her already.. Renner added. Elay gulped down his coffee rather hard at Renner's comment, when had his wolf ever just liked anybody? Ryker was one but they did hang out a bit first, but Renner approved of Noctavia. Good, she is our Alphess. We will do what we have to. Elay pointed out in thought. Agreed. Renner responded.

4Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

The male that was called by the name Elay sounded familiar to her, probably something her sister had spoken about while she made her daily rounds of visits to make sure she were okay. Noctavia hated being babied, but she could not stop her sister from it anymore than she severely wanted, ..This one... is interesting... The tone in the many voices that swirled around her mind focused closely on the male with pure interest, as was she, for it was rare for a Warrior, or for that matter, anyone to want to take the enough nerve in speaking with the Alphess alone. A smirk rose at the side of her face, lifting the mug to her lips to down a satisfying bittersweet taste of the warm dark liquid, "It's a pleasure meeting you as well, Elay. Call me what you life, but in a better sense, Noctavia will suffice for the courage you hold to what I can see within you." Turning her eyes away from him to whip up a quick meal of an over easy egg, she removed the rest of the supply back to the cupboards and everywhere else to where they came from.

Once she was done, the woman walked over to plop herself comfortably on the couch, adjusting the material covering her lean frame to fit correctly while slowly fixing her position to cross her slender legs neatly over one another, "If you're anything like me, you'll learn to adapt to your surroundings and daily situations quickly, so your unexpected presence does not put a rain on my day at all. I'm very used to the appearing visits thanks to a close friend of mine. You were most likely accepted by him, if not my sister. I've left them to deal with the borders due to my tasks at work lately. It helps immensely, you wouldn't believe how much trouble it is." Noctavia carelessly rolled her eyes and made a noise in disgust to what she knew was such a boring topic, but couldn't resist the urge to complain about the stress she puts herself through each and every day. If he wished to know more about her, so be it, she didn't care. Licking slowly over a bared fang, she lapped at the stained blood in between the teeth, looking over the male for a longer moment than before. Her counterpart was unsettled with its self as the voices could not hold themselves enough to look away from the brute. It was very rare to ever see such eyes on a colored man, but she chose not to judge too quick, as she had now seen almost everything, "Ask anything you wish to know about me, Elay. I'm an open book, just as long as I get to ask a few important ones on my mind in return."

5Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

After Noctavia got situated on the couch, Elay moved and sat on a couch across from her. The warrior could feel her eyes on him as he got comfy with his cup of coffee. He listened to her closely as she spoke and took a small sip of his drink, feeling the liquid warm his throat. Using his fingers he unbuttoned his dress jacket so he could breath and get comfortable. Grabbing his tie the warrior adjusted the silk fabric and turned his blue gaze back on his Alphess. "I had heard you were quite busy, so coming up here and actually getting you was luck." he said in a low tone. "Beta Ryker did my acceptance into Eternal Darkness, he's actually one of my closest friends here. But I did just run in to Vitani at the tattoo parlor a day ago and we hit it off pretty well while getting tattoos. I can imagine that you're busy working and running a pack is time consuming but I will admit, the home you created is great. I've managed to get settled in nicely here, so I thank you for letting me stay."

Exhaling lightly he took another sip of coffee and watched her tongue reach for the blood stuck in her fangs. His lips pulled back to reveal a fang filled toothy grin, he didn't think he would get to ask her any questions but he was excited. Ask her..what she likes to do for fun? Run...I think she would like running. Renner chattered. Blinking at his wolf's odd comment Elay ran his hand across his hair and looked up at the Alphess, "How long have you been building this empire? I know such a legacy doesn't get built overnight. But do you ever get out to have some time for yourself? And for you..Noctavia..feel free to ask anything." he added tilting his head to listen.

6Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

A short glimpse of a smile flashed in her eyes, "You're welcome. This place is to be a haven for all who join amongst my ranks and respect I as a ruler above them. If my expectations are lived up to in everyone, this place will stay as a sanctuary to them -  as well as myself. The Beta is actually my closest friend above the rest that have walked along in my ways, for he was the first to join them. As for my sister, she I had no idea of until she came upon my borders one evening. I granted her with what she wished with the gift of information of our home; our previous one, that is." Noctavia made a side glance to the male, wondering if he knew of what all Vitani had provided from her past or not, a seemingly familiar case as to where the Alphess grew up around. A rumble of discomfort and irritation caused a shiver to run down her spine, biting the inside of her cheek to keep it inside her thoughts so she would not expose her true feelings to their family bloodline. Curving the need to growl, Noctavia slipped her hand into her purse that sat on the coffee table, setting down her coffee cup while unfolding her legs to lean closer to the piece of furniture. Biting her bottom lip, she pulled out a carton of cigarettes and her lighter, pinching a single stick out from the box to place between her light colored lips. As Elay was at a more suitable distance, Noctavia scooted slightly away so encase he did not enjoy the smell of smoke in his face, igniting the flame against the end while cupping the cigarette close to her face.

Inhaling the drug, she closed her eyes and leaned back in her seat as she began to think. While her thoughts twirled, she slowly lifted her gaze to speak along to what she thought up. A puff of smoke blew up from her mouth as she released a heavy sigh to relax her mind, "I had been living here for almost fifteen years on my own, for the most part. The hotel had been established in 1998, shortly after I had permanently found an apartment not far off from the building in progress. It was the perfect opportunity. Once my eyes had spotted it, as it was then finished, the owner had been dealing with some financial issues. So I stepped in, and payed them off for the request of having the last whole six floors, including this suite to apply to my soon to be pack. I started recruiting, and spreading on through some connections I had received that I was creating my own pack. And Ryker was the first to come along in those alleys where he found you. Since then, I had been living in this very room to this very day, hour, and second." A smile curled at her lips as it spoke around the cigarette, taking it in between her two first fingers to blow out another cloud, "And I must say this, everything I had done, surely I do not regret at all." Leaning forwards, the Alphess took one last drag of her cigarette before putting it out, lightly turning it in the ash tray till it was cooled.

"I spend most of my time here, actually, if not at work trying to deal with incompetent mortal co-workers that don't know shit for brains. But when I'm alone to myself, I usually am running around the city, searching for some trouble to whip up, or simply resting out in an ole hiding place of mine I've had for a very, long long time." Glancing about the room, Noctavia peered back to Elay and nodded her head into the direction to the corner of her room near the balcony windows. There, a sleek black piano stood and a couple guitars and a ukulele hung from the wall, surrounded by a few awards and old photos she had received over the many hundreds of years she had been alive, "I dabble a bit in the arts of music as well when no one's around, but that is basically it for me." She chuckled, sweeping a strand of her hair that blocked the side of her face to unveil the rest of her facial features and other matching eye, "I'm kinda boring, if you think about it. But enough about me, I'd like to speak to you about some things, I suppose. What do you do for a living, Elay? Surely you must have a job to be able to pay for such a fine attire. You do not disappoint me with that, I must add." Finally glad to see that the Warrior was already warming up to the Alphess's tad sense of humor and slight kindness, Noctavia raised her gaze to meet his with a half-cocked smile. "And what brings you to New York? Forgive me, but you don't seem like the person from the city life. Do tell."

7Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:10 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

"Were you surprised to find out you had a sister?" Elay asked curiously. Only after he said it did the warrior want to take back the question, but he wasn't trying to be nosy. It had occurred to Elay that after a few months of living in New York eventually he would run into his sister. So what was he going to do when they met? You're going to punk out like you always do with her.. Renner shot with a huff. Ignoring the comment Elay brought his attention back to the Alphess as she spoke of inquiring the hotel 15 years ago and starting the pack.

"Ryker, hes a good guy and a great Beta, it's good that you two are close." he said right before he took a sip of his coffee. Leaning back he watched her pull a cigarette out and lite the tip, her lips moved smoothly as she inhaled the smoke in increments. The nicotiene stick must help calm her nerves, because Elay couldn't ever really understand why people smoked. The scent tickled his nose and Renner grumbled on the inside. It seemed his counter part was so into the Alphess, he would sit an inhale her smoke and that was a good sign indeed. Chuckling at his own thought Elay spoke,   "You have a lovely home Noctavia, I think you made good choices. In the end if we regret every choice we made there wouldn't be anybody doing anything they wanted. There is no doubt this place will be a sanctuary..."

Turning his head in the direction of Noctavia's gesture he spied the piano and caught a glimpse of a few other instruments. "Music is a good hobby and a useful skill to have, how long have you been playing the piano? I can play the bongos, drums and a little bit of the harp. Long story..." he said with a chuckle. "I don't think it's boring, you're just a busy woman and there's nothing wrong wit that. As for me I use to kill people for a living as well as give some protection to the people who hired me. Like a body guard with benefits. It paid well and I myself don't spend much money, I'm pretty frugal. I'm good for a very long while. But thank you for the compliment, you're ravishing as you sit right now might I add. "

Lifting the coffee cup to his lips he took a long slow sip, filling his mouth with the warm liquid. Swallowing slowly Elay bought himself more time for his answer , "I originally came to New York looking for my sister who I found is now located in Venantium. The city has never been my thing but I've grown use to it. I was looking for her for quite sometime and had a lead that me here to this area. It so happened that I had stumbled upon the alleyway with Ryker meeting my lead. Since I've been here though, I kind of pushed that vendetta way. he stated softly. His fingers tapped on the coffee cup as he relived the last time he saw his sister, holding his breath he tried to relax.

8Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Noctavia pulled up her boney hollow shoulders in a lazy shrug and side-ways smirk, "Truth be told.. I really didn't know what to expect. I had taken the issue rather calmly than I would think, given the fact I had always been an only child till the day I left. Vitani was one of the last things I ever planned on seeing, though a bit of it from what she told me, does not surprise me coming from our father.." Her head slowly shook as her eyes turned to look out through the balcony windows, "He always was a pathetic bastard of a wereling and father. Still makes me wonder how I'm his first born." The thought of bringing up a hint of her past life sent her wolf in a bickering fit of growls and snaps to make her shut up, though it was never of use. She never listened to her other side, to what was the same as her, unless instincts called for it. In this case, she was free to answer any of the male's curious questions so that he'd be comfortable in having her as his leader upon all, "I've been playing piano since I was a wee one. Learned to play normally through pieces of music from when I was the age of five all the way up to now. If I must add something positive about Vitani and I's family, it would be it never failed to pass down their musical talents within our bloodline. It's more or less a tradition that we learn some form of music when we're young, it represented us, in a way back then." She commented blankly, the hint of a smile at the corner of her lips as she turned to look back at Elay from the window.

Nodding kindly to his compliment upon her beauty, she tilted her head forwards to him, crossing back over her legs as she remained to sit at a professional angle to where she could see him, and she was comfortable all at the same time, "If it's a bother, why may I ask you were following her here in the first place? There must be some explanation in reason, especially for out of all places to come. Why follow? But in another sense, why care?" Her voice phased to a stern smooth tone the further she questioned him on the topic. Noctavia wondered on this as to why he wanted to follow the maiden to one of the noisiest places on earth asides from the popularity of finding a well-payed occupation alone. Her eyes narrowed at the mentioning of the opposing pack that had recently made a stay within the New York land, and with luck, the Alphess was fortunate enough to find a connection to where they were located precisely. But she said nothing about it to Elay as to where it was, that would be cheating. And life was always a game worth winning, she thought.

9Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

"I've learned to expect the unexpected at any time and I can't answer to much about fathers. Mine wasn't the greatest either, I still wonder if he ever had the love for me a father should for his son. But that was a long time ago and I no longer live under his lead. But if you and Vitani can have a bond that is good, it counts." he said in a genuine tone. Elay watched the Alphess look out the balcony window and the male turned his eyes to his coffee, only a few sips remained. "A good tradition indeed, hopefully one day I might get to hear you play. I appreciate a good voice combined with a piano solo of course. And the only trait I can think of that I got was my blue eyes, they skip a generation and are rare."

Lifting his eyes from the coffee Elay caught Noctavia's smile and he grinned in return, her presence was calming. Leaning back he took another sip and sighed, he expected that question. Why? Tell her because you're a fool..you are weak. Sanaa didn't deserve to survive that fall back in California, but you let her go and never double checked she was dead. I took care of my half and you got us exiled. Renner snapped furiously. Pulling on his tie Elay turned his blue eyes to Noctavia and they flickered, "I am the middle son, I have an older brother who is now Alpha and Sanaa my younger sister. A long time ago she left our pack on the run and it was my job given by my father to bring her back. She was sneakier then I thought moving around Europe before disappearing to the states. The time I took to find her put my position as Beta on the line. In the end after many fights and thousands of miles I chucked her off of a roof to her death or so I thought. Killing my sister left me in exile from my pack and then I went on living. But I had a lead tell me of Sanaa's escape to New York so I followed, why I can't be sure. I'm already exiled and un able to go home, I guess my anger clouded my head and part of me wanted revenge. But even when we fought in California I still held back, I felt compelled to protect my sister." he stated in an honest tone.

Leaning forward he set his coffee cup down on a coaster and exhaled loudly. "When she was born I vowed to protect her...the heart that beats with my blood, I am your shield, that vow meant something to me. Even after I found out she was alive I figured I would just confront her..but when she joined the pack it pushed me back. By then I had already met Ryker in the alleyway and I like to think I found a home for myself. I am...happy." he added. Resting his forearms on his knees he gave a half smile, thinking of Ryker and the alleyway.

10Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

"I like your blue eyes, kinda defines you in a unique way. I've only seen something genetically similar once a long while ago, but you would be the second. In your case, we are almost the same. The green pigment in my eyes are not something out of the norm to my family. It passes every few generations, and since we don't produce offspring commonly, it's rare too. Vitani on the other hand was passed down the usual silver from our father, most of her looks did considering she looks a bit like me more than her mother. Ha, I guess she got lucky." A light chuckle escaped her mouth as she attempted to pop the knot in her shoulder, rolling them back in an arched form as she thought over Elay's words and questions, "Ah, well, you could just ask. I prefer singing at random when I am at times alone or lost in my dark world where nothing else in reality exists. Those are the only times to my inner self, where no worries or cares are taken place. But, I'm sure if you ask politely, I could play or sing for you sometime." Flashing a broad bared smile, the whites of her canines shown brightly to the exposed lighting of her room. Her eyes twinkled and gleamed an Islamic green.

As she bit the inside her cheek, she thought a moment to herself and decided to stand. This conversation was missing something, asides from more questions, it needed something else. Walking over to her kitchen, Noctavia listened in attentively to his words and reasons of coming to New York, the tone in his voice darkening almost to her hearing, but with complete and utter honesty to blend into it. She looked to him then as she brought out a bottle of fine red wine, pinching out two wine glasses to pour the liquid inside a few inches from the brim. Not being able to keep her eyes off him, she watched as his expression phased to mean something stronger than what he originally ended with. Handing him the kind gesture of a drink, her lips flattened into a curious smile, arching just slightly one of her brows while looking him over slowly. That was the way she looked while thinking of the Delta male, but could it just be her imagination, "Elay.. As much as I am pleased to here that you have found yourself quite settled with the new surroundings and placed yourself in my ranks, you must know that finding revenge can only lead to more problems." Her eyes shot directly to his, nodding understandingly, "There are some things in my life that I wish I could return the pain in some people's eyes that they have given me. All the battles I've lost or won mean nothing to me now, as I know they are what created me to get me this far and stronger than I ever have been. Like you, I too am an exile, as well as Vitani too, and that didn't stop us from chasing our dreams to find what we've always wanted. You vowed to protect her, but did you ever thing to yourself that in the pack she's now in, she's being protected by new people? Possibly even stronger than you, and perhaps better understanding too." Taking a relaxed sip of her wine with a small tip of her head, it poured slowly into her throat before she pulled it away to set neatly within her two fingers. An interest inside her sparkled thanks to her counterpart, causing the Alphess to only wonder, "Tell me.. Elay.. Have you found a suitor worth telling? There is no shame in saying it.. but I might have an idea as to whom it might be.. Is it true?"

She leaned closer with a smile worth a million demons, "Has one of my warriors gotten himself in a crush with my lovely Beta male?"

11Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:30 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

The warrior appreciated the compliment from the Alphess, dipping his head he smiled. "Thank you Noctavia, your eyes are exquisite. They remind me of the raw jewels that we use to pull from the mines in Africa. Glorious and bright, yet the edges were so sharp it was able to slice deep to the bone. Growing up though, I actually hated my eyes as a young lad. All the other guys in my pack picked on me for it, their eyes were brown. They said I didn't belong among the warriors because my eyes were to pretty and that I was the Alphess's bastard son. My father believed the rumors so much he thought of killing me, but my mom would smooth it over and explain that they ran on her side of the family. Luckily for me my Uncle visited from my mother's side one day and his eyes were as blue as the ocean." Pressing his lips together at the memory, he tensed. That was one of the few reasons Elay worked so hard to be stronger and bigger, now though the warrior embraced his eyes. Those candy asses if they could see me now...I'd ripe their arm off for fun and wack them with it. Renner shot.

The longer Elay sat listening to Noctavia the more he liked her, she was more down to earth then he had anticipated. The Alphess had abandoned her chair to rustle up some wine and glasses, might as well have a drink. Watching her move around Elay leaned back and relaxed, "Actually I would love to hear you sing, but I will keep that request for another day. Who knows when I might need a few piano notes and a sweet song to shift my mood." he said with a smile. Reaching out his arm his fingers grasped the round wine glass and he brought it up to his nose sniffing lightly. Giving the cup a swirl he lifted it in the air to Noctavia, "Here's to our special eyes." I will drink to that...cheers! Renner chanted.

Lifting the glass to his lips he took a small taste of the wine and nodded, he had some white wine with Ryker before. But red wine was new to his taste buds, but in the end Elay couldn't help being a lover of dark ales and room temperature whiskey. Swallowing the drink he looked up at the Alphess and nodded, "I know revenge isn't the way to go and it's safe to say that thought is behind me now. You're right Alphess...I never thought of it that way with the new pack." he said softly, as his inspected the wine in his glass. Right or not..I still have a few choice words for her wolf. Renner growled. Sighing slightly Elay took a bigger sip from the wine and almost choked as Noctavia leaned in close to mention Ryker.

Leaning back coughing the warrior pounded his chest a few times, attempting to keep attention away from his red face. Either someone told her or shes damn good.. Renner chuckled. Setting the cup down on the table Elay pulled on his tie nervously, feeling the corners of his lips curl up he turned his blue gaze back to Noctavia. "I uh..well, to be honest It's more then a crush for me. I am very fond of Ryker, yes." he blurted out. Blinking a few times at his verbal announcement he grabbed his glass and took another sip, swallowing hard. You're fond of him? What the hell does that even mean? You like him...simple as that. the wolf pointed out. Taking another sip Elay thought in response, As do you...

12Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:42 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

A soft smile curled at her lips as she gazed over to him - eyes glistening and objectifying onto the male as she payed close attention to the shade on his cheeks. It was an easy giveaway to the feelings he possessed for her best friend, and she was glad to see that Ryker might of too found someone as great as Daiken was to her, "I can tell by the look in your eyes... It's the same way I look when I'm thinking about a man I've come to know for a while.. Though I can only wish to say as to wonder what he thinks of me in return. I like him, as you do to Ryker very much" She felt relieved to finally speak of the topic with other individuals of her pack asides from her sister and Ryker. They were the only ones she told every thing to, but as the Delta was now in her eyes, she felt it was best to at least warn the pack as to her interests and the common possibility of a future Alpha. As she looked back on the night they spent before her birthday in the park and he held her so closely, her hand then slowly moved to caress a piece of silver around her neck.

At the end of her lingering hand lay the same emerald from the necklace of many tinier ones he had given her as a present. What was once a multiple emerald and silver diamond necklace was not just a simple amulet to wear that dipped to the center of her chest. She had not realized it till now she had it tucked down the chest of her dress till she pulled it out and stroked her thumb mindlessly over the gem at its center. Her eyes softened into a meaningful filled smile as the thought of Daiken in her mind still stay warm to her memories, looking to Elay to show that this male meant more to her than anything that had ever come to be, "I suppose that possibly sometime in the future, I will be being payed a visit from the two of you, then. I wish you two the best of my luck to find what you've been looking for in each other." Even though her counterparts feelings were still timid on the idea of being with someone permanently, it still caused her inner beast to growl lowly to its owner's feelings, ..You're getting soft on us, Noctavia... Remember who you really are... It's bad enough we've allowed each other to get so close to him... The voices said in a hoarse tone, followed by several occurring echoes to bounce of the walls of her dark mind,

...Think of the pack...

Taking a large gulp of her wine, Noctavia settled her inner strength to silence back to enjoying the moment as it still lasted. Outside she could hear the wind whistle with mysterious whispers - what stories to what they cherished and contained to only she could wonder what she could learn from them. Before she could begin to think further on the topic, tiny white crystals sprinkled down upon her balcony and windows - twirling senselessly in the air like white ballerinas. Clearing her throat again to speak, she looked passed the windows to meet the male's oceanic hues again, "If there's one thing I learned when I was a little girl, it was to not give a shit what anyone said to bring you down. It's individuals like that that choose to use words over actually actions. In my terms of agreement, they're a bunch of pansy asses trying to make them feel more superior by speaking false opinions. Ha, but unlike a lot of people my age back then, they didn't enjoy killing off the enemies, only making them stronger by giving them what they want. Attention." Her eyes rolled slightly as a smirk crept up on her face, "Just a bunch of attention looking whores if you ask me. And that ladies and gentlemen, is why I choose not to care!" She said with a funny curve to her tone, sarcastically raising her glass to the non-existing crowd to add emphasis to her snide comment.

13Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Elay took another sip of wine as Noctavia pin pointed his growing feelings towards her Beta and best friend Ryker. Swallowing hard he watched her reaction an she didn't seem upset, in fact she looked happy or at least relieved. Her praise was enough to make Elay explode with excitement that reflected in his tone as he spoke. "Thank you Noctavia, that means much more then you know." he said simply grinning from ear to ear. His pearly whites flashed into a large grin as he listened to her speak. Whoever she was speaking about made him tilt his head to listen closer. Such a confident and thorough woman and yet the simple feeling like love could make her smile wider. Feeling the shift of emotions in the room Elay leaned closer to speak, "I think that he would be crazy not to feel the same and I'm sure he realizes what a splendid woman you are. Not only lovely but smart and that my dear is a awesome combo." he insisted.

Raising his glass to his lips he took another long sip and blinked, he was getting use to all this wine drinking. What he liked more was that he got to meet the Alphess and have a great conversation, she was wise and he didn't need to know her age to tell that. He better be damn good to her. Do you think he's part of the pack? I'll bite em.. Renner growled lowly.You my good friend are experiencing the fun need to protect again. Enjoy. Elay mused in his mind before exhaling rather loudly. Clearing his throat his blue eyes looked up at Noctavia, she was touching the necklace around her neck in thought. Taking a deep breath the warrior asked a rather quiet question, "In my tribe we gave beads at the mating ceremony, if Ryker and I go that far. I hope you wouldn't mind if I gave them to him? The only reason I ask this is because I don't want to offend your customs, but the beads are special to me. As is Ryker and I also see you remincing as you hold the necklace close, I can tell it has meaning. Did he give it to you?"

Chuckling at her speech Elay raised his glass with her, nodding in agreement. She had spoken the truth and though it took the warrior some time to put the past behind him. He knew where he was heading with Eternal Darkness and Ryker, was better. Turning his eyes to the balcony he spotted the white flakes, tilting his head he moved slowly towards the window. Touching the glass he felt the cold cut to his bones as he peered through to the city. His warm breath pelted the window pane creating a fogged hand print before he removed it. What the fuck is that? Renner grumbled shivering. "Is that snow?" Elay asked looking over his shoulder at Noctavia. He assumed she was giving him the weirdest look in the world, but in all the places he'd been to there had never been snow. Finally now in New York, here it was. Fighting the urge to hop out off the balcony to run, Elay took a step back to see his Alphess. No Renner..its snow. I think...? he thought back with a obvious puzzled yet amazed look on his face.

14Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Noctavia chuckled softly as she sought to find his thoughts deep within, sensing that his other side was as equally curious around the white sparkled substance that fell in slow increasing amounts, "It is indeed, and soon the city will be covered in it." Unfolding her legs, the Alphess stood at her tallest and walked near to his side as she too began to look out the balcony windows. At an appropriate angle, her apple shaped head rose slowly to meet the window face to face, seeing just slight of her reflection while the glass nearest to her nose fogged to when she exhaled. Her eyes peered blankly through the window to down below, seeing the city's several roads and skyscrapers towards the bottom. Then her gaze lowered to where her fingers stroked slowly over the emerald, peeking over to him as he asked politely to her respects, "I have no qualms with what you represent in granting one another your feelings, that is, once it eventually happens. Our cultures are indeed a matter to how we are defined and carved through life, and I accept all those that keep them to heart. Traditional... is nice. Certainly something I could not deny, for I have my own too." Looking to the amulet around her neck, her head shook slightly side to side and then an iffie nod, "Yes and no. He originally gave me one with more value to it, along with another surrounding set of white diamonds to hang from the same chain. But I knew that it was not going to be something I could keep forever upon my neck as much as I wished. So, I had some adjustments made to make it a bit simpler to the every day eye."

After a while, she started to get used to the idea of looking at the amulet the same she would for the other version, the original necklace, that is. However, inside her mind she believed that both held equal value, as they were both gifted from the same male, and meant the same things. There was no price for passion, Noctavia knew that, so she found the amulet a kind gesture to make the Delta realize she could not be bought and flattered with tokens of his gratitude. Looking to Elay now, her interest sparked her eyes to a brighter green, infatuated with what else the Warrior had for the difference in cultures they both possessed. She had never been to Africa, but knew a bit of people over time she had come to know whom had come from such place before. Following his gaze back out to the window, she rubbed lightly over her elbows until smirking back to the face he made at the first snowfall. Her hand reached out slightly to brush against his forearm, making it less awkward as she pried back a clinical smile in his direction, "Come on." She took a step back, flipping the lock to the balcony doors so that they could open for them to step out onto the guarded ledge. The wind blew cold against her flesh, but the Alphess stood dominantly, stiffened to keep from shivering while regulating her body to fit to the climate. A gust of air blew out of her lungs, icing the space around her as it blew off into the wind. The snow fell lightly onto their shoulders and piled here and there to dampen small strands of their hair. Hugging her sides to keep warm, Noctavia looked up to the skies and back to Elay to see what he'd do. If he were to be cold, they could back inside, but if he wished to stay and enjoy the new surroundings, she would let him, just as long as she were able to go grab a scarf or sweater first to cover herself a bit,...We told you he was interesting.... He could be of great use if the Beta shares a liking into him as well... Her wolf whispered.

Quietly, the Alphess turned her chin to point down to her hand as it reached out barely to grasp a star-shaped snowflake at the tip of her fingers, watching as it melted away into her ivory flesh. At the ends of her forearms where her sleeves were rolled up, revealed most of her tattoos, blended to perfection at the surface of her skin. Searching for a way to strengthen the conversation, an idea sparked her mind to make her avert her eyes with the blues of his, "Elay.. If perhaps this male of my fascination becomes greater, and possibly Alpha, what would you say to becoming my Delta?" Her words were a dead giveaway as to whom she had her sights layed on, but that was asides from the matter. At least then someone knew isntead of indirectly pin-pointing it, "I mean, if you and Ryker are to be together, I see no reason to at least bring you to a higher rank.. and with your training specifically, I would be pleased to see you training my Warriors. Plus, it's a benefit to you as you get to work closer to the Beta." She sent a smile to him and raised her brows as the deal was on the table. If Daiken were to become Alpha, that would lay the open decision of a new Delta, and she found Elay the perfect one for finding the enough courage to even meet her, along with the matter as his feelings were indeed strong for her friend. How could he deny such an offer, she wondered.

15Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Her touch was gentle, softer then he imagined even. Somehow the warrior forgot that even the Alphas had a soft side but his father had never showed it, but to Elay his mother was like an angel. Graceful and loving of her pack, healing and mending everywhere she went they called her the jewel of Africa. Her presence reminds me... Renner muttered. Shaking the past from his mind the male took a step back letting Noctavia unlatch the balcony door. The gust that blasted Elay's face made him snort out in displeasure,his brow scowling lightly.

Taking a big inhale Elay began to enjoy the icy chill, it filled his lungs and made his heart beat harder in his chest. The climate change was definitely something he would have to adapt to, but at that moment he didn't mind it. Stepping forward he leaned down on the balcony's railing and watched the snow fall. For that single moment in time New York seemed quiet, deserted almost when the snow appeared. Holding his hands out he caught snowflakes in his massive palms, watching them melt into tiny drops against his skin. Its cold and the whole city is gona be covered in this? Shaking sand from my fur for hours doesn't seem so bad right now. the wolf grunted. Looking over his shoulder at Noctavia he smiled slightly then frowned as she rubbed her arms. She radiates strength and wisdom, when you're near her. I can feel it, it makes me feel funny. Renner pointed out. Maybe that is a good thing...you're a pain in my ass so shutting you up even for a moment works for me. Elay thought with a chuckle.

Pushing his hands off the railing Elay turned to face Noctavia and tilted his down as he looked at her. Elay's bright blues studied her closely for a moment before he looked at the necklace resting on her pale skin. It matched her dazzling eyes and he knew that the man who stole her heart probably thought the same thing picking it out. It made Elay think of Ryker's eyes, black and mysterious as carbonado, the warrior smiled slightly. "I think the necklace looks good on you and if that it's everyday form I can only imagine what it looked like before that. That male has some decent taste in picking things out...it seems. But sometimes it's the small things that we hold close daily that bring back those timeless memories. I hope Ryker will like mine when the time comes that is. And thank you again, not all traditions have to be sacrificed when everything else is changing around us."

Letting another moment of silence pass between them Elay's eyes bounced around watching the snowflakes fall over Noctavia and the balcony. His name from her lips caught him off guard and he looked down, catching those green gems directly. The words she spoke made him hold his breath in surprise. Delta? Hell yeah, lets whip these warriors into shape! Renner snickered. You see that is why I like her, shes got some impeccable taste in werelings!  Standing tall Elay nodded his head trying to keep his cool in front of the Alphess, even though he was howling on the inside in excitement. His large pearly grin tugged at his closed lips before peeking through completely. Letting out a small growl of excitement Elay hugged Noctavia and sat her back down gently. "I-I am grateful Alphess. If you would have me as your Delta then that is where I shall be. And any chance I to get to work closer to Ryker, makes it better for us." he said nodding happily. Elay wasn't sure what to do in this moment howl, run, hug Noctavia again or stand there grinning like a fool. In all the years of his loneliness and solitude, the male never thought he would have something like this, something great.

Stepping back to eye the roof of the hotel he looked to Noctavia and motioned up, "Do you ever sneak away to the roof to think? It is pretty close and I bet there's a decent amount of snow up there." he pointed out with a grin. Slipping from his jacket Elay  tossed it over the chair and turned to hop up on the railing. Rubbing his cold hands on his pants the warrior hopped up and grabbed onto the roof's ledge, pulling himself up he swung his leg over. All the moving he was doing was definitely not meant to be happening in his dress pants and shirt. Once up the warrior peeked over the ledge down at Noctavia, "Come Alphess, you should check it out." he said smiling.

16Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:57 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Taken off guard, the Alphess tensed up and widened her eyes slightly in amusement to the Warrior's embrace, ...Too close... get him off... But the warmth was too much to bare in pushing him away. She chuckled softly to when he let her go and granting her his thanks for what she had to say. For the most part, she was glad to see how well the Warrior was already warming up to her, and acting as if they had been friends for longer than just their first encounter, "You deserve it, Elay. There is no need to thank me, I'm just doing what I believe is right in the benefits of the pack and yourself. Love is a powerful thing, and I'm slowly learning that the passion I hold is likely to gradually strengthen over time. If your words and feelings are true to my friend's heart, then I owe you my gratitude in return.. Her eyes gazed over to his as she watched him for a silent shard in the distance of time, looking up to his height, but ruling easily with greater dominance as her heart thumped against her chest the more she spoke of her indirect feelings towards the Delta. "I trust you to make him happy for me as I can no longer fulfill the same things now that a potential mate is in my eyes. Ryker understands that of which I have in mind, and he understands that to a point of certainty. We must all know these things, including you and I.. Your loyalty to my commands is all that I hope for when handing you such a responsibility. Use it wisely." She said in a soft tone, caressing a piece of her hair to remove it out of the way of her eyes to be tucked with the rest over her ear.

Following his movements to rest upon the roof, Noctavia shortly after smiled up at him before reaching out one of her hands for him to help hoist her up onto the roof. Once her feet were firmly planted on the flat surfaced hotel's top, she looked out to the city below, secretly wishing she had brought a coat, but keeping quiet on not to complain as she enjoyed the Warrior's company all too much to go run after the hopes of a warm coat. Her long black waves blew senselessly into the wind to the side of her face, shielding her beauty to give off a mysterious appearance in the mists of broad daylight - snowflakes just dancing upon their ways onto her skin and clothing. Her eyes closed and reopened slowly as she exhaled to live in the silent moment. Nodding to his words, the Alphess released a muttered growl to whisper to the wind around them, keeping close so that she could still feel a faint radiating heat wash off his bronze-kissed skin, "This was actually one of the first few places I went to when I moved into the hotel. But surely not the best view in New York City." Motioning her gaze to trace over the city, they came targeted with the Empire State building's silhouette standing within the snowy fog, "It certainly is beautiful I must say... It's nice to have places like this where one can get away from all the worries and reality of the world.. A haven for some mind searching and understanding of the winds that surround us for so long.." Noctavia sighed, keeping her arms around her to keep her at reasonable warmth while her teeth clenched shut behind her quivering light pink lips. Averted gaze, the Alphess peered blankly into the male's blue eyes to find them sparkle passed the snow's reflection and crystallized shine. A faint smile managed its way upon her feature the longer she looked to him, then slowly peering away to see the city's outline before her in awe, "I don't know what I'd do without places like this..."

17Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Elay followed after Noctavia and stood beside her gazing at the city, the snowflakes started to fall down quicker as they stood. He side glanced at her as she spoke of the one she loved and of the spot on the roof. Smiling lightly he nodded, "You have my loyalty Alphess Noctavia, always. And I could see why this would be the first spot you went to. A quiet place where we can separate our thoughts from the madness of life, is a sanctuary all its own." he responded happily. We will not let her down.. Renner commented.  Turning his head to look at her fully, he gazed down at her emerald eyes that illuminated her pale skin. The melted snow that remained on her face and arms added their own glisten under the moonlight. "I will love Ryker with all my heart until the end, I hope he accepts it. It's true though, I swear love can make you feel unbreakable at times." he added crossing his arms with a silly grin.

Closing his eyes he took a big inhale of the brisk air and huffed it out, his warm breath grazing his own arm. Damn it had gotten cold quick and he was starting to feel it, he could only imagine how Noctavia was doing. Rubbing his arms Elay tilted his head to look at her with a grin, "Thank you for everything, but let's get out of this cold weather. I like it and all but not enough to freeze the first night I see it." he said with a chuckle. Opening his hands he made a gesture for her to go first as they approached the ledge. Spying the balcony he hopped down with a thud and tuned to look up at his Alphess. Smiling he opened his arms for her to jump, unless she wanted to hop down herself. Exhaling happily the new Delta thought about a nice hot cup of coffee and maybe a biscuit, because he was pretty hungry. Turning his attention back up to the Alphess, he waited patiently. Not only was he going to work on making Ryker happy, but the new Delta was prepared to show Noctavia could handle his new position. There is no way we are letting her down. Renner shot.

18Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Taking in one large last glance to the view, Noctavia removed her gaze all together to hover over the male below that put out his trusted arms to catch her to when she would fall. She was more than ready to hightail it out of the cold as it was, so at that point, doing things on her own was not part of the equation. Sitting first, legs out, the Alphess maneuvered herself to slide off the edge and plop neatly before him to his hold. Her arms instantly caught around his shoulders, legs bent over his other arm as she instinctively held close to him even though she was finally at ground level. She smirked, "Nice catch.", quickly straightening herself to stand on her two feet and slip her hands back comfortably to her sides. Glancing to him once, Noctavia turned away and opened the door back up for him to step through, cautiously eying his body motions and walk as he moved inside. Her skin froze along with most of her body heat as it soothingly washed from her insides the longer she waited outside. She shivered, tucking the material of her shirt close to herself to quickly shuffler herself back into her home and thrust the doors shut, locking it tightly to keep out of any drafts. When the temperature to her rapidly phased to warmer heights, her cheeks burned from the wind to create a lovely shade of scarlet to bloom into her milky flesh. It felt as if her face were on fire, which only made her pace slowly to her kitchen in order to soon regulate her body heat back to a reasonable temperature. A large smile peered on her face as she looked to the now full, hot pot of coffee, looking up to the heavens with a pleased look and small thank you to whatever god there was. Pouring herself a cup of coffee, she left him to the decision of fixing himself up a cup, nodding her head to one of the cabinets if her were to need help in finding where the mugs were kept, "Just wait until it gets really bad out there. You wouldn't believe the amount of blizzards we could come to encounter in harsher times like this. One can only hope if we'll be able to hunt during those hours, if not, we'll have to survive off some human food for a while till things have cleared." She shrugged with a half-smile, sighing deeply to the thought of eating the mortal food rather than them be the meal to satisfy their hungers, "Oh well, could be worse, right?" she asked awkwardly in order to keep up the conversation.

There was only one way she would be able to seal the deal of trust between them, and in this case, the Alphess sought no other reason not to show him what Ryker had been informed of. Just as long as Elay kept it a secret from the pack, as well as Ryker of course, then she would remain pleased and contempt with the male alone as her Delta, "Alright.. well..um.. Here, stand here, Elay." As she said this, Noctavia gulped a large amount of coffee and set it down before moving to the center of the room to tap at the same place where Ryker stood too. Pointing his shoulders to stand straight towards her, she turned around and shut the blinds so she could think easier of her surroundings without as much noise in the background. Now that it was a bid dimmer, her eyes flashed up at him a bright green, putting one finger over her lips to keep him quiet, "I'm about to do something I've only done with a few others, including the Delta and Ryker, Elay. I've shown the Guardian and Vitani too, and they all four are expected to keep it a secret between us now. Ryker is the only one that knows how to do it, thanks to me... but seeing how you handle yourself and greeted me today, I know I am to trust you.." Hushing her words to a soft whisper, the Alphess took one step back and pried into his mind to speak, ...Close your eyes... Waiting for Elay to close his eyes, so did hers in return. Her words mouthed to the things her mind spoke, thinking aloud to what she thought up until searching for a detail to send it together. Forming the image, Noctavia slowly opened her eyes again to see Elay with his eyes closed, progecting the larger vision around them to completely shift the room into a whole another place. What once was her room was now the wild and beyond all creation, large trees to sprout up from the ground that appear hundreds of feet taller than them, greens of all shades to cover every where they looked. Her find blanked out for a moment as she pieced it all together to stay still, easily given the jungle habitat with a smile on her face. Adding the background noises of birds and hisses of snakes to make it seem more realistic, Noctavia watched for Elay from peeking, relaxing her mind and body to hold, whispering back to his mind,

..Open..

19Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Setting Noctavia down gently the Delta smiled and followed her inside, oh the warmth felt so good. His cheeks brightened with red as he adjusted to the temperature, the icy wind tore him up outside. Following his nose he stepped into the kitchen and spied the coffee, oh what a lovely sight it was. One thing Elay appreciated was a decent cup of bean juice, especially after all the cold.  Watching the Alphess grab a cup he moved in after her and held the warm cup in his hands. Sipping it slowly he rumbled with content, That damn snow is going to get old quick.. Renner grumbled trying to shake the chill he had. Lifting his eyes to meet Noctavia's he frowned, did he really want to see a blizzard? Taking another sip of his coffee, he exhaled. "I could see why the food gets scarce in this weather, it isn't the most pleasant." he muttered still removing the melted snow from his face. Rolling up his sleeves Elay's head tilted as Noctavia started to talk, she wanted to show him something that few people actually got to see. Intrigued by  her words Elay stepped forward and stopped when she advised him too. Shaking his head he closed his eyes and listened to her voice, waiting for the signal.

Is that the sound of a parrot? Renner whispered. Hushing the wolf inside him, Elay opened his eyes at his Alphess's request and he froze. Everything in the room around them was gone and he was standing in the middle of the Amazon. Even the sounds were spot on, in amazement Elay looked around and then at Noctavia. "This is spectacular...I've never witnessed anything quite like this. I've heard stories from Elders that spoke of werelings possessing other skills. But never one such as this..." The familiar pain of nostalgia rushed back to the Delta as his blue eyes moved around his homeland. Reaching out his hand he touched the bark on a tree, his finger tips feeling its roughness. "Noctavia this is truly amazing, It feels so real..." he said stepping towards her. Taking a big breath Elay exhaled, even the soft scent of mist filled the air around them. I feel like we're home..it is weird. Renner grumbled. Looking back at his Alphess he spoke, "Does it take a lot from you to do?"

20Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Noctavia was pleased at his reaction to it all, providing serenity to the surroundings to whatever crossed her mind, "I was given the option to learn how to do this a year ago, from our previous Elite male, whom was also the younger blood of Alpha Gabriel Braveheart himself." Her brows shut up, smirking lowly of the memory as she could still remember what she said to Adonis when she placed her first image as three large black shadowy wolves before her. Noctavia also remembered the question he asked her as to why the three wolves, and it was because that was how many voices she could hear in her head all at once. It was funny to sense that the main, larger wolf of it had the same amber green and aqua colored eyes as Daiken, but that was in the past, and now she had changed. She was stronger, whereas Adonis was dead along with his brother, "For beginners, it gives quite the migraine if you over work your mind to create more detailed and larger objects. It no longer hurts as much for me since I've practiced a lot in my days of silence. I used to have the biggest headaches, but its worth it, I assure you." Glancing to one of the trees, her eyes clouded a soft green to form a black serpent with two green slitted eyes to slither on down to wrap around her form. It was light, but she knew it was only fake just by her being the one to control it. As the snake coiled neatly to lay on her shoulders, she peered to Elay with a challenged expression, "Would you like to learn?"

Her gaze lingered with hopeful eyes over the male before waving her hand over her head to make the image go blank and turn back to the details of her room. The snake too disappeared from her neck as she neared closely to Elay to stop herself just short of his comfort bubble. Noctavia directed her gleaming hues to match perfectly, straight into the blues of his, connecting their attention, "The objective of it all is very simply. Adonis had told me that its just as you would when speaking to another in your mind. Whereas that is called mind-speak, this is mind-tricks, its a tactic, a wise one at that. When in the case of an attack, if we're strong enough to keep the image from flickering, then it can be used to distract the opponents attention long enough to have their throats ripped out in seconds. All you have to do is keep a steady mind and remove all that could be a source of distraction. That is how I learned, as well as Ryker and Vitani, and now you." The Alphess widened the space between them and sent a black eerie tentacle from her to wrap around her arms and drap over the floor, blanketing the floor with a black fog to fill up near the mid of their shines. She smirked at the display she made, arching one brow to see as to what Elay would do. Hushing her words to be caressed through the mind, she eased them passed the brute's boundaries to whisper into his, ..Listen to me very carefully when I saw this, I will only say it once... Shut your mind off and only focus on the sound of my voice... feel your surroundings, closing your eyes helps... Now, in order to project the image.. start by thinking of something small, like say.. your favorite animal, something you know very well by detail... every color, shape, dent or corner, form it... She said sternly, but slow for him to take in and cooperate. As she waited a moment or two to find what he wished to image, Noctavia sucked in a gust of air and made herself disappear before he could give her the go to continue.

She quickly and silently made herself comfortable on the black piano's bench, giving room for Elay to hold out the image and so she could still watch him from a far. Vanishing the trick of her invisibility, she appeared again in the seat she took to his eyes, slipping the shadows back into her body to what it appeared, ..Once you have found it, I want you to ease it out from your mind, kinda like what you do in order to talk through to the thoughts.... It might fade at first, so keep your mind focused on the image, nothing else... I warn you of the slight headache you'll receive after... As she said this, the Alphess made herself comfortable on the black bench and crossed her legs. She bit her lip as she watched the male think, wondering what it is he was thinking inside.

21Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

"Well I can take a series of painful headaches to learn a skill such as that. If you are open to teach me Alphess, I would like to learn." he stated with a smile. His blue eyes followed the snake as it slithered up Noctavia's arm and rested around her neck. He could tell she had been working hard on this trick, everything seemed so real. A human would never know the difference, Even a unsuspecting wereling could be fooled, I like it. Hush your trap, lets learn. Renner interrupted. Suppressing the eager beast, Elay watched the room shift and change back to the Alphess's condo. Pulling at his tie with his fingers, he loosened the fabric and tossed it on the couch. Tilting his head his blue eyes flickered as he caught Noctavia's gaze, a grin on his face. Oh did he love a challenge.

Nodding to her instructions the Delta cracked his neck trying to focus his mind. Blue eyes widening at the tentacle, he lifted his brows impressed as the image flowed down over her body. Once the shadow graced the floor, it danced over their feet and raised up as a thick black fog. Feeling her presence around him Elay closed his blue eyes, inhaling deeply as her soft voice filled his head. The male needed to focus and clear his mind, focus on something he knew well. An object he had seen a million times and touched everyday, something from home.

Exhaling out, Elay let his mind travel all the way back to his homelands. He could feel the sun hit his cheeks as he walked across the dry Savannah, giant huts in the distance. Standing tall in front of his old home was a large object, eight feet in height casting a shadow over the huts. That was what the Delta was after, that was his choice. Lifting his hands slightly his fingers moved about the air, as he imagined the large totem pole resting in the middle of the living room.

Clenching his fists Elay focused, a large sitting wooden white wolf started to appear before him.The illusion flickered in and out as he attempted to hold it steady, achieving his goal it held strong. Then he brought out the big black beast and perched it down on the white wolf's shoulders, orange eyes bright like fire. Elay's jaw clenched as he focused on the black wolf, the eyes of that particular carving use to give him nightmares. Moving on to the top he imagined the big brown wolf, carved from the darkest cedar. Lifting its head high to the clouds it held the howling position, green eyes glowing in its head. Feeling the pain in his head thump, he took a small breath and opened his blue eyes. They flickered over lightly as he gazed upon the totem pole from a hundred years ago. The wooden sculpture stood taller then him, almost touching the ceiling. The weathered wood made him want to reach out and touch it all over again. "Amazing..." his voice cracked as the image disappeared. I can't believe you did it, I didn't think you had it in you. Renner chuckled. Lifting his hand to his head he rubbed softly feeling the ache. looking over his shoulder at Noctavia he smiled. "That was intense..."

22Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

The scene appeared dreary and still clear to her thoughts. While watching the totem pole be collected together one by one before her, the more she realized of how close the male was to his home territory. There was not much to her relations with her home now that she had grown so far from them, but an exile as herself could only keep so much other than hate for them; they gave her a pretty damn reason why too. Her jaw clenched slightly at the thought before turning her attention back onto the flickering image. Before it completely vanished, she had managed to construct a clone of it to stand just where it had failed. But instead of leaving it in just her room, Noctavia turned her gaze to look around the room as she forced it to change completely like before. Instead of the jungle, the two now stood in a dry meadow-like land where the sun shown bright upon them, and in the background a group of elephants tread along side by side, and a giraffe ate away at a nearby thin tree. Her eyes narrowed in concentration till it became stable enough to move down to where Elay stood.

"Was this what your home was like before?" She looked to him somberly as she said this, cloaked in a smooth tone that held a spark of emptiness to her emotion. His aura ran strong over his shoulders and torso, glowing brightly to be recognized as a man of battle. And being next to him only seem to make the Alphess feel stronger, just as she did on the first day of progress within her goal of a pack to the day she met Ryker in the alley pass. She smiled to herself slowly before stopping all together to look towards the display of their new surroundings, "You're very strong for a beginner. Much like Ryker was his first try." She smirked, hearing the voices apply their choice of words in unison throughout their mind as they agreed and approved of the warrior's attempt, "Perhaps even stronger if I must add. Do you come from a bloodline of quick learners?"

Noctavia tilted her head at him and pursed her lips into a flat smile as she nodded to the pain he must've been in. Moving closer, she politely rolled up her sleeve of her right arm and reached out her wrist before him, "Go on. I don't bite..." She smiled a bit, "hard that is. It'll get rid of the pain." When he was finished, she simply tucked her sleeve back over her wrist as it quickly healed and then looked to the clone wolf totem with a slight forwards nod to the head, "Explain this to me, please." She was fascinated by the structure and how it all meant to where he was from. As long as she had been alive, Noctavia never was one to dip into different sorts of cultures other than her own bits of origins and bit of ancestry. She had found out that her family had come from all over the globe, but strangely no where near the savannah. It didn't hurt to ask after all, there were no right or wrong answers.

23Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Closing his eyes he rubbed his head and let out a hefty sigh, that used took a lot of energy. Lifting his eyes at Noctavia's voice he felt the warmth from the sun and blinked as he stared around them. "Yes, it was beautiful." he said in his deep tone. If I didn't know this was fake, I would just run and run... Renner murmured.  Standing beside the Alphess he looked at the elephants and chuckled, "If you ever go to Africa, never get between two elephants in mating season. I've seen some crazy things...that and gorillas too."

Tilting his head to look down at Noctavia, the Delta flashed a big grin. "Thank you, that is an honor coming from you." he responded. Crossing his arms in front of his chest, Elay let a low rumble pass through. This was another one of those moment where he enjoyed the company of his pack mates, so glad he ran into Ryker in that alleyway. Elay's blue eyes flickered brightly as Noctavia spoke about his blood line, Renner was proud of his origin. She can tell that you've got fine blood in you. Damn right, exile or not we've got great genes when it comes to making Warriors. Like I said, this woman has great taste knew it from the minute I spotted those emeralds. Renner cheered proudly. Elay chuckled lightly at his praise for the Alphess and he couldn't help but agree with him. "My bloodline has quite the brains actually, more then you would think coming from Africa. I do love a challenge and this new trick is challenging. Most feel like being the strongest will always get you the upper hand, expanding ones mind is just as useful. It's not all about brute strength..but of course that help a lot." he added giving her a smirk.

Taking her wrist Elay leaned down, his lips brushed over her soft skin as his fangs extended to take a bite. Not needing much the Delta took a small amount and pulled away, his lips parted as the blood eased his headache. Her blood tasted good and old, it was refined much more then any wine could ever be. Damn..she even tastes good. Renner shot. Settle down there Renner...jeeze.. Elay warned.

As their attention turned to the totem pole, Elay's throat went dry. She did an amazing job bringing back the piece of his past that meant so much to him. Stepping away from her side Elay ran his fingers over the white wolf's head, the blue jewels for eyes sparkled. "The white wolf is a symbol for the pack in Northern Africa, the blue diamonds came from their lands. They were considered the weakest among us when we went to war, they held the smallest territory. Then you have the black wolves from Eastern Africa, they were the devil's beasts. Killed everything and anything, drained their own homeland of these rubies till there was nothing left. Though they had more land then the Northerners they didn't last long. They killed themselves out long before we could finish them. At the top is my tribe from Southern Africa, emeralds are our specialty and we reign supreme. No matter how many wars we fought in we always came out on top. My uncle carved this totem as a souvenir of our last victory, that was also the day the packs made peace." he said turning his blue eyes back on Noctavia. Her curiosity in his homeland made him happy, though he would never return. He would never forget where he came from.

"Funny thing is if you go back a few generations, my eyes come from a Northern Wolf. His name was Cassuis and he was my mother's great grandfather, but they say he was one hell of a warrior. Never was another like him in the North, that is probably why he joined the South, that and he fell in love I guess." he said with a shrug. A small chuckle rumbled his chest and he moved back beside Noctavia, standing quietly in thought. "I will admit I've had a blast getting to know you, I couldn't be happier ending up here."

24Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:47 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

The sound of his voice made the Alphess turn her eyes away from the structure to meet his with a glint of a smile within her hypnotic orbs. As she listened attentively to what he had to share, her brows slowly raised at the description, which only made her a prideful in the color of her eyes than she already was. The fact that they meant such power and knowledge caused her mood to enlighten even, but her other half stirred with the light acknowledgement of a short laugh, ...We must remember this one for now on.. all of us... The fact that the whispered voiced the word 'we' in that sentence did not make her feel as if the one voice and her were the only ones. She knew there were more to the wolf's words, multiple in her head just as she predicted at a young age, in yet, she still could not understand if it were one or not.

Either way, this was not the time to be wasting on whether or not there were more, but to discuss actual business; to socialize, "I'm glad to hear that you had fun. I'm rarely ever visited by other Warriors, just Ryker for the most part. They all see me as to what they hear, but I'm sure you know the real side of me now. It's been a long time since I was able to be myself around people, as I don't ever get out much, nor talk to a lot of people now-a-days. They seem too stupid to comprehend half the things I say, which only annoys me." Noctavia sighed and shrugged her shoulders, stretching her neck outwards to feel a relieving pop, "Judging people by what rumors say gets us no where in life but war. Only the truth is something to be based on, and I hope now you can see that I am serious as to what I do asides from my personal interests."

Looking to the balcony windows, her eyes peered outside to see the snow still falling, much heavier than earlier as she had lost track of time. She did not care, for it was not about keeping time, but spending it wisely to enjoy the male's visit alone. Walking away from him, she made the image of her room turn back to normal like its original self so she could find his tie left over the couch. Her hands smoothed over the material slowly before turning around to return it to him with a crooked grin, "Here." She said, letting him slip the piece of material through her nimble fingers, lasting it with a finished sigh to place her hands at the sides of her hips, "Well, if I can say one thing is for sure, it's that your great great grandfather made a very wise decision when he encountered the Southerner fae. We'd be no where without love if you think about it, and I'm slowly realizing that the feeling you get when you care about someone dearly that it only means you love them. It's because of men like him is the reason you're here, today, to learn these things. I'd speak proudly of my ancestors as well, but if you want to know the truth, they feared me more than I feared them."

Noctavia shrugged again and make a firm expression as she still shared hatred for her family, then loosened at one thing that turned out right, "But I have them to thank for what they've given me over time. I share a strong and indefeatable bloodline that's lasted for thousands and thousands of years, and I have them to partially thank for the blessing of my sister. She's the only one that doesn't look at me the way they do, which is all I ever really wanted from my family... I guess..." The sudden reaction to the realization to her true self made her insides glow, and unleashed with pure relief as it felt so great to get it off her chest. Her mouth opened slightly to stubbornly wash the idea off the male's mind at her feelings towards the caring, but shut it then as her features softened a little. After so long of hating them, all it was ever doing was putting more pressure on herself to be the best of the best of her family. Only now did she finally see that they were just a figure of her past, and Vitani was her only family she'd have. ...Guess we learn something each and every day... huh.. For once Noctavia agreed with her other self to slowly nod before making a kind smile to Elay in following him near to the door, "I had a lot of fun, Elay.. More than I have in a while. If you're free at all, you're more than welcome to come here and have a chat with me or two. I don't get a lot of visitors, like I said, so you won't be much of a bother.. As for Ryker, tell'em I said to next time give me a warning that he might have a crush on his hands too." She winked, "Looks like I'll be waiting on another visit from both of you next time, hopefully, huh?"

25Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:48 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

As Elay's fingers adjusted his tie, he scooped his coat off the couch and tossed it over his arm. Turning his attention to Noctavia he watched her walk to the balcony and stare out at the night, he knew her mind was elsewhere. Standing there quietly, the Delta let her speak enjoying her company and not minding her confession. He knew how good it felt sometimes to let go and just accept the cards life dealt you. And if you play those cards right, you could always end up a winner by some standards.

Making his way to the exit the Delta paused in the doorway and turned to face his Alphess, bowing his head low. "It is a shame that most people fear what they can't control or don't understand. We are flawed like that, but I am glad I came up here to meet you. You're greater then they could ever explain and now that I've seen it for myself I know. Plus, Vitani adores you, you should hear how much she talks about you. You and Vitani can make some new traditions. I for one would not want to miss out on those festivities. " he said grinning wide. Exhausted from the night's fun it still made the Delta sad to go, this was a night he wouldn't forget. He knew Noctavia was a busy woman and the pack wasn't going to run itself, so he moved closer to the doorway. Making a note to himself, he would tell Ryker they need to spend more time with the Alphess and hopefully the future Alpha.

Stretching his arms out Elay pulled Noctavia in for a small hug and he released her stepping out in the hallway. That was from me! Renner howled. Ignoring his wolf Elay spoke, "I promise I will come visit you and brighten your day. Next time you see me and Ryker, we will have good news. Thank you for everything and Goodnight." The Delta said with another dip of his head. He took a few steps towards the elevator and hit the button, replaying the night. Well Renner, what do yo think? Elay asked. We are home.. Renner commented and Elay stepped into the elevator. A big grin on his face as the doors closed, I couldn't of said it better myself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum