Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Feeding Ducks (Open) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Feeding Ducks (Open) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feeding Ducks (Open)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feeding Ducks (Open) Empty Feeding Ducks (Open) Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:10 am

Warrior Liam

Warrior Liam

The male had taken a liking to the lands he now called home. They were peacefully, yet filled with life. Stuffing his hands into the depths of his pockets, he made his way from the hotel and walked until he was now patrolling the streets. As he walked along with the humans, he watched them, took in their scents and found himself indulged in their lives. Some spoke on cell phones, while walking around as if they were in a zombie state. He watched others grab a hotdog and consume it quickly as they rushed to work. As he continued to walk, he made his way from the city and to the park. The chilled air nipped at his nose and his cheeks, though he was not cold. When he finally made it there, he looked to the falling trees, watching as the wind picked them up in their breeze. His eyes wandered over the place and his mind flourished with thoughts thus far. He remembered cold nights and early mornings with Skylar, something he enjoyed more than anything else. Finding a park bench, he rested his hind upon the bark. His eyes moved to the water, the small stream which flowed under the tiny bridge. A small gathering of ducks floated along the water, pecking at the small traces of food and diving below. He could not help but to smile and watch as he did so. Taking the bread from his pocket in his jacket, he opened the bag and started shredding pieces and tossing them to the water. He chuckled as he watched them rush for the food.

2Feeding Ducks (Open) Empty Re: Feeding Ducks (Open) Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Anonymous

Zelda walked slowly to the central park. It was.nice to feel the fresh air. It was quite cold outside , another sign that winter was near the corner. The wind blow her hair in a fancy way.Everything seamed different. She felt weird, but why? Everything was okay now. She finally had a pack, a nice place where to sleep, but there was something that made her fell a bit unsure. " Ok so now we have to focus on the important things. You have to show them how good you are" Estelle said gently. "Calm down, we have enough time. And now I need to do something fun" Zelda said with a chuckle. She looked at the ducks. A smirk appeared on her face. Those animals always made her giggle. There was someone feeding them.A werewolf, she could fell that. With a warm smile she asked the male "Can I sit here?" she waited patient his answer as her eyes were glinting.

3Feeding Ducks (Open) Empty Re: Feeding Ducks (Open) Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Warrior Liam

Warrior Liam

Liam had been watching the ducks, keeping his wolf occupied as he sat silently. Humans walked by, not even batting an eye to his appearance or who he was. They lived their lives always moving forward, but blindfolded. He thought it to be funny they never had even a hint of an idea that Werewolves lived among them. A feminine scent traced over the entrance to his nostrils. He lifted his eyes to see a girl approaching his bench. He gave her a smile. "Yeah, I mean, I don't own this bench or anything," he joked as he scooted himself from the center and rested his elbow on the arm rest. He tossed more stuff to the birds to eat, watching them act accordingly in their own nature. He knew they would soon be leaving for winter, but it was nice to see them now. "Gonna just sit there and be rude, Liam?" the wolf asked with a sly tongue. He normally was not so snippy, but recent events had shifted his attitude. "I'm Liam, and you are?" he asked as he held out his hand towards her. From the smell that came off her skin, he could tell she was from his pack, Eternal Darkness. It would only be fair for him to be cordial with her.

4Feeding Ducks (Open) Empty Re: Feeding Ducks (Open) Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Anonymous

With a warm smile Zelda nodded and sit near the male. For a few seconds silence was relaxing, she watched the ducks and smiled a bit. When the male spoke she looked at him carefully. His scent let her know he was from Eternal Darkness too. ''Liam....that's a nice name'' her wolf said with a giggle. ''I'm Zelda. I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I tend to do that sometimes'' she said with a chuckle. Well she just wanted to have at least one friend. It have been such a long time since she talk with someone because she wanted, not becauase she had to.
A hand ran trough her hair. Her green eyes shined as she looked at the ducks. ''Oh come one you were the one who ask to sit here and now you don't even speak'' Estelle whispered. ''I know, I know, but I just.... need to find the right words?'' Zelda said to herself as she tried to be nonchalant.

5Feeding Ducks (Open) Empty Re: Feeding Ducks (Open) Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:02 pm

Warrior Liam

Warrior Liam

"Naw, you didn't disturb me. But it is a pleasure to meet you, Zelda." He looked to the ducks then smiled at her as he handed some bread towards her. "Would you like to feed them?" He looked to the ducks, how carefree they were, but they must have known the truth of the werewolves. After all, animals had a sixth sense, but why did these ducks not mind? "So how long have you been in the pack? I can smell the Eternal on you.. So I was just curious." The wolf inside, watched the ducks, never taking his eyes off. Liam didn't know much of what to say, only looking to the water and the birds. He ripped off some bread and put it into his mouth. As he ate it slowly, he looked back to her.

6Feeding Ducks (Open) Empty Re: Feeding Ducks (Open) Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Anonymous

''It's a pleasure to meet you too'' Zelda said in a softly voice. Then she tuned her gaze again to the ducks. As the male offered her some breed she smiled and took it gently ''Sure. Thank you!'' she added with a polite tone. She throw little pieces to the ducks and watched how the ran to eat them. ''Well I'm pretty new you could say so. Like a month or so'' she said as she looked at Liam. Her eyes studied him carefully. ''You know it's really nice that i finally can talk with someone'' she continued as she chuckled. ''He is a warrior too right? He seams pretty nice'' Estelle said as she giggled. Zelda ignore her and smirked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum