Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never to late for a fresh start [Open]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Anonymous

Finally the sun was up. Everything was more clear now. With a smile on her face Delysia started to run. It was one of her old habits. As she ran she looked around at all the houses. A new pack , a new life, a new Delysia. That's how things went in her mind.
It was 6 a.m. Not to early for her. She couldn't sleep all night , it was like all her body was full of energy. As she get lost in her thoughts she realised that she didn't know lots of the members of this pack. But there was enough time for that too.
Suddenly she realised how tired she was. She ran so much without knowing. She stopped and took a deep breath. Closing her eyes she placed a hand on her hips waiting for her energy to come back. Her chest was moving slowly.
It was more then amazing seeing the sunrise. There were rare moments when Delysia could enjoy that. She finally had a moment of peace.

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

It was another early morning for Brutus as he ran down the beach, his paws kicking up sand with each step. His thick pelt rippled and shifted as his muscles moved beneath it, the sun's early rise catching his sight. Perking his ears forward he took off in a sprint back towards his home, tongue dangling from his jaws as he moved. His sight flickered over the beach every few minutes, making sure everything was silent and safe. That was when he spotted her taking a break nearby, changing his route he padded up to her.

"Delysia, glad you were accepted in." he said with a smirk. Shifting back to his human form Brutus nodded to the female. His hands finding their way back into his black running pants. His brown eyes glanced at the sunrise and then back to the new pack member. "Running this early morning? What rank were you given in the end?" he asked with a curious look. His hand ran through his hair swiftly, shoving his brown curls from his view.

Anonymous

There was something in the air, maybe someone was around. When she saw Brutus, the first member of the pack that she met, her eyes shined. It was nice to see someone which she knew. With a short nod as a greeting she add with her melodious voice ''Thank you Brutus. Nice to see you again'' a smile appeared on her face as she continued ''Warrior''. She was really glad about her rank. She never thought she could get such a big rank right from the start.

For the first time she saw better the male. Brown eyes, brown curls he was looking good at all. But she felt that there was something behind those things. Maybe one day she will get to know him better. She was actually curious about his human job. But she didn't asked. Usually she was really social but now she let the conversation to go in the way that he wants.

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

When he ran into her on the pack boarders he could barely make out her face, but now standing before him in sun's bright light he could see her. Not bad I would've took a punch to the face for that. Marco chuckled. Brutus ignored the comment and looked down at Delysia, her smile was pretty and he returned her kind greeting with a grin of his own. "Likewise dove, they gave you Warrior eh? Good. I hope I will see you in the gym practicing, are you a decent fighter? I can give you a few pointers if you'd like. I use to fight in the cages but now that I am in Venantium, I do official fights. More MMA if you will.. kicking boxing is my thing." he said with a mischievous grin. Ah the fun he had from kicking someone in the head and knocking them out. Such a ruse.

Looking to the female he had a few questions of his own, "You dove, where are you from?" he asked lifting an eyebrow her way. Brutus figured in time she would talk more about herself, but it wasn't bad that he asked a few questions.

Anonymous

With a smirk Delysia added ''Well I know some taekwondo, but it will be nice to learn something new''. She was always open to new things. Actually she never had big fights, like when someone dies, she just left some scars but nothing more. But taekwondo was good for that dark nights when boys didn't let her alone and she couldn't shift in her wolf form in front of everyone.

''Well, I was born in a beautiful country from Europe , Romania. But when I was 4 my dad and I moved in California, which became my favorite place'' she add gently. It was strange, her accent wasn't an European one. ''But you?'' she asked the male with a smirk on her face. The sun was making her hair shiny then usual.

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus gave her a surprised look, another European. "Bloody ole England dove.." he said smiling her way. That was if his accent hadn't already gave him away, it had been sometime since he went back home. "Have you been back to Romania since you left?" he questioned tilting his head to look down at her.

"Yeah next time you catch me at the gym ask me or we can schedule something. I warn you I am a hard trainer, I will make you sweat." he said with a shrug of his shoulders. A smirk curved at the ends of his lips and he turned towards the shore houses, spotting his particular home. "Did you move in already? What did you do before this pack?" he asked stepping along the beach. His pulse was slowly and he motioned for Delysia to follow.

Anonymous

''England...nicee'' she said with a smirk as she slowly fallowed Brutus. ''No, I think i never had the occasion to go back'' she continued as she looked away. She wondered if she had any aunt, cousin maybe grandmother there. She always wanted to know more about her old pack.

Delysia chuckles softy as she said ''Well will be nice to learn something from you''. She needed some train, such a long time since she was in a pack, seamed like forever to her. But now everything was going to be different she felt that. ''Well before, as you now I was a loner....and I was working as a waitress in a restaurant'' she said with a smirk. Sometimes was nice, she had some fun there with her friends but sometimes she hated all the boys that tried to get her nervous.

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus listened to her speak and he inhaled the salty ocean air, that was the easiest way to pick out a Venantium member. Salty ocean scent. He walked alone the shoreline with Delysia, his eyes glancing at her. "Don't say I didn't warn you." he chuckled lifting his hands to point her way. Taking a few steps he jogged in place picking up his heart rate, he liked being on the move.

"Well you aren't a loner anymore and that's what counts and I'm sure the Alphess could help you find a job. But for now enjoy yourself, there is a club over in the neutral zone called Rapture. I heard it was pretty decent there if you like those things and a shopping district. I know how you women are with shopping." he said with a chuckle.

Anonymous

Delysia nodded slowly as she listened carefully the male. She chuckled a bit hearing the shopping part, it was somehow true. ''Well I was thinking that maybe I can find a job there,to sing in a small place a restaurant, maybe a club, nothing big at all'' she added with a warm smile.

She loved to sing. That was something that had a special place in her heart. She wasn't good at drawing, actually she always wanted to draw but it looks like her gift was her voice. When she was little she wished that her job to be something that she loves to do.Only few persons herd her singing. She wasn't that person that tells everyone about her talents. She was a sea of secrets. But only the thought of her singing in a small restaurant put on her face a smile.

10Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Re: Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:05 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus stopped running in place and attempted to keep still, hearing Delysia he smiled.  "Ah...you can sing  dove? Well how about you give me a few verses, I'd like to hear. I've never been really creative myself, I'm more destructive I think. I use to beat people up for a living..I mean it was fun for awhile. But it lost its silver lining after a few years..I suppose. But I still want to hear you sing." he said with a big grin on his face. Crossing his arms he gave her the I want to hear it look.

As they strolled along the beach Brutus felt the wet mist hit him, it held an icy chill but felt good on his warm skin. Closing his eyes a minute he ran his fingers through his damp curls once more. The attempt to keep them out of his eyes useless, they always flopped back into place. "You see the green house right there, I live there. Which one did you pick?" he asked pointing towards the shoreline houses.

11Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Re: Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:56 am

Anonymous

Delysia nodded slowly. But she wasn't going to sing right there, right in that moment. Was she? She listened carefully the male as he spoke. She was relieved when he changed the subject showing her his house.  
           ''Green.....such a nice color'' she added on a soft voice. She loved green, especially because her eyes were green. She pointed to a white house. ''Still need to decorate'' she said with a chuckle.

She had to do lots of things inside also. There were so much ideas in her head about how she could decorate her house. For now the only room that was decorated carefully was her bedroom. ''I promise that when I'm done with everything I'll invite you for a coffee'' she continued with a bright smile.

12Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Re: Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus looked at her house nearby and took note, they were practically neighbors. Giving her an eyebrow lift he grinned, "Coffee eh? How about coffee and a song?" he added. Taking a step towards his house his brown eyes looked to Delysia and he thought quietly.  

"I'm about to head in and grab some water, you can come in if you like? I'm settled for the most part." Brutus offered motioning to his shore house. He took a few steps up the sandy beach and hopped up on the wood boardwalk. Moving his hands through his hair he turned to Delysia,  "Come on dove, I don't bite." he mused as his lips curling into a mischievous grin.

13Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Re: Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:51 am

Anonymous

Delysia sighed. So obviously he wasn't the person that gives up easy. Was he? But she couldn't say no. ''Well I hope so'' She said with a chuckle. As she started to walk her mind was full of songs that she could sing. There were so many beautiful songs but she was going to pick just one.

On the other part she thought maybe till they arrive there the subject it's going to change and they will forgot about this. She wasn't shy or something but for her it was harder to sing in front of one person. When you sing in front of ten persons you know at least one liked that, but when there is just one you can't be sure he is going to like it.

14Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Re: Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Even though Delysia didn't say she was going to come in for some water, Brutus figured she had agreed. Stepping up to his door he unlocked it and walked in, with a quick flick of his wrist he tossed his keys on a end table. Turning on a few lights he presented his home to the newcomer, a small smile on his face. It looked like your typical bachelor pad, big TV, leather couch with a glass coffee table. Between the dinning room and living room the right wall was covered with pictures of his journeys, his family and him of course.

"Make yourself at home, mi casa su casa." he said stepping away to the kitchen. Brutus opened the fridge and pulled out two bottles of water and carried them into the living room. Holding one out for Delysia to take he popped the cap off his and took a sip. "So besides singing, got any other hobbies dove?" he wondered.

15Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Re: Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Anonymous

As she walked in Delysia looked around curious. Everything seamed really nice. She looked at every single picture that was hanging on the wall. As she took the bottle of water she asked pointing a picture ''Is this your family?'' She analyzed the picture. She wondered if he know something about his family.

''Nothing really special. I used to be a gymnast once, but nothing big at all'' she said with a warm smile. She was really good at that, but moving every year wasn't easy so she just give up and focused just on singing a while. Beside she like that, it was what she loved to do so she wasn't disappointed.

16Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Re: Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus took a big gulp of his water and let his eyes look to the pictures. They brought back a ton of memories and he nodded to the one Delysia pointed to. "Yup, my dad the Alpha and my mother the Alphess. That is my older brother Vasyles and they're back in England. Vasyles is Alpha now though." he stated smiling. Sometimes when he closed his eyes, he could still smell the fresh grass and the soft scent of mist that covered the hills. Ah England, sometimes he felt like he stayed away to long.

Stepping further down the hallway he pointed to a picture of him covered in sweat with ripped clothes. But he looked to be much younger, his face was distraught and he looked like he wanted to punch the photographer. "My first successful shift...I wasn't to happy but my mom was keen on capturing it. Thankfully she kept the baby pictures back in England." he said with a chuckle. I remember that day clearly... Marco boasted.

Brutus was the closet to Delysia now then he had been before, her scent lingered as she walked. Exhaling he smiled, "Gymnast eh? Well if singing is what tickles your fancy dove, then might as well do it." he said with a shrug. That means shes flexible mate. Marco grunted. It would seem so.. Brutus thought.

17Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Re: Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Anonymous

Delysia listened the male carefully not to miss a word. She looked at the pictures pretty curious. She wished she had some too. But life was harsh and she must understand that. She chuckled as she saw the picture of his first shift.

She nodded softly and then she add ''Yes.... As I looked at those pictures I remembered a song'' she said gently. She drank some water. She realised how close they become. But that was good. New friends means a new life, right? She looked and the furniture, it was nice inside. It was hospitable.

18Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Re: Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:00 am

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus kept he eyes on the pictures and a familiar pain of being homesick hit him. How long had it been? Too long probably and all the questions about his family still hung high in the air over his head. Turning to look at Delysia he smiled, "A song..eh? Well, let's hear it." he said stepping past her back to the living room. He took a seat on his couch and leaned back with a sigh. Nothing felt better then the burn of exercise, Sex and punching someone in the face, they're better then exercise. Marco commented. Well exercise was almost better then a few other things. Brutus thought with a smile and a shake of his head.

Turning back to Delysia he relaxed, he didn't want to make her nervous. Taking another chug of his water bottle he closed his eyes, ready to listen.

19Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Re: Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:22 am

Anonymous

Delysia sighed and she put her bottle of water on a random table. She tried to remember the words and the rhythm of the song. ''He won't give up, would he?'' she thought as she was ready to sing. She took a deep breath, she imagined a paino, and then with a soft voice she started to sing:

Love that once hung on the wall
Used to mean something, but now it means nothing
The echoes are gone in the hall
But I still remember, the pain of December

Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say
I'm sorry it's too late

Her voice went with one octave above:

I'm breaking free from these memories
Gotta let it go, just let it go
I've said goodbye
Set it all on fire
Gotta let it go, just let it go

She stopped gently and smiled, hoping that was enough. She wasn't sure how the male will react, but she just waited patient.

20Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Re: Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Giving a small round of applause Brutus clapped his hands together, his eyes open and watching her. "You're quite the little songbird, it was good." he said with a nod. Standing to his feet he looked to Delysia and then the pictures, the song in a way fit him. He could still hear her soft voice ringing in his ears, it was a pleasant sound. Finishing his water he left the bottle on the coffee table and leaned against the wall.

"I hope to hear you sing again, maybe when you get a gig let me know." he offered walking her to the door. It was getting late and the warrior had a match to prepare for, he opened the door halfway. "Sorry dove but I do have to get ready for my fight. Feel free to drop by to hit the gym or let me know a  time. We can work something out or if you ever want to go explore the territory. I'll tag along, but it was nice meeting you Delysia. he added holding out his hand for her to shake.

21Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Empty Re: Never to late for a fresh start [Open] Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Anonymous

With a warm smile on her face Delysia nodded as she said ''Thank you''. When they walk to the door, she felt relieved, she didn't know what else to say, so that just saved her. As she shook his hand she add on a polite tone ''It was nice meeting you too. If you ever need something, don't be afraid to come to me'' she said with a chuckle.

''Yea, well, I let you know if there is anything new. Thank you again, for everything'' as her eyes shined Delysia nodded once more. She walked out gently and headed to her house. She had to work a lot.

Taking her keys, she opened the door and walk in. She changed her clothes and look around. There were much to do but if she was going to start now, she might finish fast. ''Well then, lets start''

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum