Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The arrival of Delysia Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

The arrival of Delysia Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

The arrival of Delysia

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The arrival of Delysia Empty The arrival of Delysia Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:35 am

Anonymous

Silence. That was all what she needed after a week full of noise. She wasn't that person which can't survive in a noisy town. But something that week was different.

It was getting darker and darker. The autumn air was...perfect, relaxing actually. The night light were just a beautiful view now. She loved night, it was like she was safe....   It was pretty cold. Just the sound of her stepping on the leaves could be herd. She stopped and looked around.

Where she was? The place didn't seamed familiar for her. Well since she moved here, like a month ago, she thought she discovered all the places around. She really liked to explorer, to know every inch of all territories. And now? What? What she waited for?
          Maybe for a familiar voice, or a familiar face. But if someone will attack her? Was she ready for anything? She sighed hoping she is not all alone. But if there was someone who wanna to hurt her, then she prefer to be all alone. Anyway all her life she was alone. A lonely ,,wolf''. The one that never interacts with others.

2The arrival of Delysia Empty Re: The arrival of Delysia Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus walked quietly along the pack's borders, brown eyes watching everything with a pulse. It was an honor that his Alphess let him scout the boarders. He finally felt like he belonged somewhere, taking a cigarette out of his pocket he popped it into his lips. Rummaging through his jacket he pulled out his zippo lighter and lit his cigarette. Taking short puffs he let the smoke slip from his parted lips into the sky above, enjoying himself.

In seconds Brutus smelled her,she was making her way deeper on to Venantium's lands. Taking off in a sprint Brutus went right to where she was walking, pausing once he got into view. Taking another puff he blew smoke rings into the darkness as he walked through them.  'Well mate...lookie what we got here...' Marco shot. Brutus smirked and lifted his eyes to Delysia, "You've just stepped foot into Venantium's territory, something I can do for you?" he asked in a low tone. Taking a final puff of his cigarette he tossed it aside and glanced back at the female. She appeared to be a loner and smelled like one too, he knew that look all to well.

Last edited by Warrior Brutus on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

3The arrival of Delysia Empty Re: The arrival of Delysia Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:44 am

Anonymous

As Delysia felt something in the air she looked around curious. Who was there? But suddenly the answer appeared like from nowhere. But the most important question was : Was he dangerous? All her muscles were tensed just in case of any unpredictable move.  Her green eyes studied the male. The wolf inside of her  spoke ''Well at least we found something interesting''. Delysia smirked then she nodded as a greeting.

''Venantium''? she repeated slowly. ''No.... I.... just taking a night walk'' she said with a smirk. ''But I'm sorry for disturbing you'' her voice had a melodious tone. It was pretty nice to see somebody around. Well at least she hopped that he was nice. She looked around. He was all alone? Well that remains to be seen.
                So that's why she didn't know that place. A pack.... Such a long time since she saw the last pack. Maybe there weren't so much packs, or maybe she just avoided them all. Something told her that she wasn't in danger or thats what she thought.

Last edited by Delysia on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

4The arrival of Delysia Empty Re: The arrival of Delysia Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

"A walk, Alone eh? Naa don't worry about it I'm just doing the rounds. Protecting ya know..pack stuff." he said with a smirk. Pulling out another cigarette he plopped it in his mouth and lifted the pack to Delysia to offer one. She didn't appear as a threat, but a pretty face could be misleading. His eyes scanned over her features quietly and he motioned for her to walk with him.

"Tell me dove, what's your name? Have you ever been in a pack?" he asked turning to look her way. Lifting his lighter from his jacket he lit his cigarette and took a long puff, smoke slipping from his nostrils.

5The arrival of Delysia Empty Re: The arrival of Delysia Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Anonymous

She refused the male. She didn't smoke that much.Actually she didn't smoke for a long time.''I think Im big enough to take care of myself'' She said as she chuckled. She usually walked alone. It became a habit for her.

''Delysia'' her short answer had an alluring tone. ''May I ask for your name?'' her answer came out in a nonchalant way. Her chest was moving slowly as her hear wasn't beating so fast this time. She start to relax her muscle as she thought there was no danger talking to him. He seamed.....nice. She felt somehow....safe now.

Last edited by Delysia on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

6The arrival of Delysia Empty Re: The arrival of Delysia Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus remained quiet as they walked, listening to her short answers. He could feel how tense she was, it made him smirk.  "Delysia...I am Warrior Brutus or Brutus for short dove. Call me either, so you're alone huh? I can smell it...a loner always has a particular scent. Anyway, you don't smell like you're from around here so tell me why you came this way? Do you have any interest in joining a pack?" he said in a low tone. Taking another puff he blew a few smoke rings off to the side.

The light from Long Island's houses started to peek through the tree lines and he walked up to the boundary. Brown eyes watching the humans hustle about and he looked to Delysia," I can tell you what this pack offers, shelter, food, a place to start over but there's something even better then that. A home...friends even. " his tone was serious as he looked to the female. Running his hands through his dark curls he sighed, "I am no stranger to the lonely life, I walked it for a long time. But our Alphess Teimhnin, she is kind. She sees the good...not the bad." he added tossing his cigarette to the mud. He stomped it out with his black boot and stuffed his hands in his leather jacket. Every wereling at sometime in their life wanted to belong, it was their nature.

Last edited by Warrior Brutus on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

7The arrival of Delysia Empty Re: The arrival of Delysia Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:17 am

Anonymous

Brutus was more social then she thought. She finally relaxed and tried to listen carefully the information about the pack. It seams nice to join. But would they like to have a new member? She knew that in a day she had to settle down. She couldn't change towns like that. She had enough worries about..... everything. Maybe this was a sign that suppose to show her that she can have a second chance.
              ''Nice to meet you Brutus.'' she said softly. She nodded gently when he pronounced the word loner. ''All of these... seam nice and all that stuffs but.... Last time when I was in a pack, i kinda messed up everything. And...I'm scared...if Ill make the same mistakes again?''
               She was a bit harsh with herself. In fact she wasn't a bad person at all, but she never admitted that.

Last edited by Delysia on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

8The arrival of Delysia Empty Re: The arrival of Delysia Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:19 am

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

Teimhnin was off doing her thing for the night, leaving the Alpha to do as he pleased, but even with his massive HD TV, he could find nothing to do or watch. He flipped through the channels as he released a bored yawn. Once he finally made his decision, he shut off the power. Jace tossed the remote to the couch and walked to the front of his home. Opening the door, he smelled the fresh air and decided the best thing to do would be to take a short run around the territory. Shifting to his primal form, he forced his four paws to carry him onward. Making his way to the borders, his wolf took note of all the new scents that had entered the lands. With Teimhnin now feeling better, he could rest easy that new members were joining. If any danger came through the lands, he would be sure to kill it instantly. Tracing the imaginary borderline, he smelled Natasha, Teimhnin and a strange male. Jace was not too fond of the idea for a new wolf to be doing such a thing on his land, but he carried on, quickening his pace slightly. The ashen wolf's ears were pressed forward, listening for any signs of intruder or unwanted guest. Instead he found two voices who seemed to be happily chatting.

One scent was of the male he smelled before, the other was new and foreign. His golden orbs looked forward as he released a small snarl. He was still not used to allowing wolves into the pack. But he was quick to douse it as he shifted to his human form. But it was then he realized she had crossed onto Venantium soil. This immediately angered the Alpha, causing a spiral of insanity to flush through his body. His wolf forced its way to shift once more, holding his head high and his tail matching aggressively. As Jace finally presented himself, he snarled to the two. He was disappointed in the Warrior for being so kind to someone who had done something so careless, and to the loner for doing something dangerous. Jace was not one to be tried with. As he looked to the two, his wolf spoke. "Who are you are what are you doing over the boundary line I have set for my pack, and for loners never to cross?" he asked with a deep growl. His golden hues stared into her green eyes, growing more and more agitated with every moment she did not speak. It was obvious this new Warrior would need some lessons before he was to answer for the pack again, but he would deal with him in time.

((Delysia, we use quotation marks: " " for speech, so please do not utilize commas: ,, ,, ; as they do not mean your character is speaking. I would also request you go back and fix all the issues your character had while speaking. Thank you.))

9The arrival of Delysia Empty Re: The arrival of Delysia Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:47 am

Warrior Brutus

Warrior Brutus

Brutus paused as the Alpha showed up in a raging snarl. He didn't get the chance to meet him yet, but after meeting Teimhnin, Jace surprised him. Looking at the ground he dipped his head to Jace and spoke,  "Alpha..I-" Brutus attempted to say. But Jace's snarl made him stop and he looked back at the ground shutting his trap.'What is up with that guy?' Marco asked with a grumble. 'Hes in charge...' Brutus thought.

Yes he knew she had crossed the line and no he didn't consider this weak lost female a threat. If anything she needed some guidance. Brutus held his tongue as he shifted into his wolf, tail between his legs, he flattened his ears. The Alpha gave him a disappointed glare that made him look away. Obviously, the Alpha expected more aggression, noting this observation. Brutus stayed quiet as Jace confronted Delysia.

10The arrival of Delysia Empty Re: The arrival of Delysia Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Anonymous

Delysia had the feeling something bad was going to happen. But why? She was relaxed and the conversation with Brutus started to be more interesting. Suddenly, like from nowhere, a male appeared. At first she wasn't really scared she was more....curious. But when she heard and saw how Brutus acted, she realised that in front of her stand the Alpha of Venantium pack.
As her eyes shined she bow respectful avoiding the eyes contact. ''I'm really sorry for my unconscious act. It's only my fault. Brutus was just nice and kind with me. I'll leave this territory as fast as I can....but please don't punish him for this'' her voice was alluring. She hated that others to suffer because of her mistakes. When the warrior told her that she was in a territory she should listen to that and leave.
He soul was telling her to stay here, that she belongs there, but she knew she had to leave.

(I've fixed everything, i think so. Sorry for that it won't happen again :3 )

11The arrival of Delysia Empty Re: The arrival of Delysia Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:14 pm

Guardian Alexander

Guardian Alexander

Time lapse has been initiated due to the absence of Alpha Jace at this time. Delysia has been ranked as Warrior, and may now roleplay within the packlines of Venantium and neutral territories.

Welcome to Venantium!

~Reese's Pieces

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum