Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Theres nothing more dangerous.. Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Theres nothing more dangerous.. Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theres nothing more dangerous..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Theres nothing more dangerous.. Empty Theres nothing more dangerous.. Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:30 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

"AHHH...FU-AHH!"his screams pierced the air. A middle aged man clutched his briefcase tightly as he bolted down the alleyway. He followed the graffiti like it was a map, but the maze only took him deeper. He bounced off the brick corners and stumbled along, running from the shadow that flickered behind him. Eyes widening the man tripped and slid face first across the macadam, fresh blood trickling down. "P-please Shemar, I did what you asked. I swear I didn't tell Cyress about our meeting or your sister." the man confessed to the air. He began to crawl forward, still attempting to escape.

A shadow flickered above the man and the image of a wolf appeared on the back wall. Jumping from the rooftop Renner hit the macadam with a thud, the hair on the back of his neck raised. The wolf was huge in size and slowly he crept closer. Covered in thick brown fur the male snapped and snarled, "You're a liar, how did you know his name was Shemar? I told you nothing on the message, it seems you have been with holding information."

Renner's white canines flashed as he lowered his muzzle to the guy's leg. Snapping tightly around his ankle, Renner dragged him down the alleyway. Jaws breaking skin and crunching bone, his screams echoed. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you now?" the wolf asked blue eyes glaring.

"Ahhh! Shemar please...listen I found her. After tracking her recent studies, shes over in long island in another pack. I can get her for you...I can do it." he begged raising his hands to block his face.

In a swift motion Renner shifted and Elay stood staring at the man. With an amused face Elay lifted his hand to rub his chin as he thought."Those reasons are good, but now I don't need you. Just call me Elay, I haven't been Shemar in a long time." he said with a smirk. Before the man could protest for his life, Renner had sprang forth. Ripping the jugular from his throat in an instant, he chomped down on the flesh. Taking another bite Renner tore into his chest, feasting on the fresh meat.

'I hate humans, pathetic creatures always begging and whining.' he thought sniffing the air around him. The smells had changed tremendously, he was on the borderlands of a pack. He knew which pack, the one the mutts spoke of in the underground. What a fortunate event that lead him here. Stepping over the body Renner made his way further down the alleyway, his blue eyes darting about. Pausing he lifted his muzzle high and gave a deep howl, announcing his presence.

Last edited by Elay on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

2Theres nothing more dangerous.. Empty Re: Theres nothing more dangerous.. Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:26 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Oddly enough, border patrol was one of Ryker’s favorite duties.  It let him get some good exercise, keep his skills sharp, and gave him a chance to evaluate for himself the applicants of the pack.  Not that he did not trust or believe in his Alphess’s instincts, but she did not always look at the same qualities that he chose to observe.  Of course, very seldom did he disagree with Noctavia’s decisions, so it was not a tremendous problem, anyways.

Leaping up from the ground in an alley, he caught hold of the railing of a fire escape and hauled himself up.  His clothes were close fitting, but carefully not constricting, dark in color and covering his arms and legs.  He wore a pair of thin, light, split-toed shoes that were quickly becoming his favorite style for any sort of physical activity, despite not being extremely durable.  Scaling the fire escape in three short leaps, he paused on the roof of the building and cocked his head to the west.  A shifter was encroaching on the border.  How interesting.

Altering his course, Ryker made his way to where he could feel the entity was waiting.  His sharp ears just caught the tones of a howl above the roar of the city and he grimaced slightly.  Parading around the city in one’s wolf body was needlessly dangerous.  Hopefully this new applicant did not make too much of a habit out of that.  Also, hopefully he was well hidden, given the canine timber of the call.

As he drew near, he slowed and took great care to approach from downwind.  Dropping to the ground, Ryker caught the heavy, coppery scent of blood filling the air.  He had eaten, as well, apparently.  He took a deep breath, dedicating a significant amount of willpower to not passing judgment on this wereling just yet.  Perhaps there was a suitable explanation.  Approaching quietly, Ryker kept careful track of the scents swirling through the air, easily distinguishing the male’s scent from that of the city.

Once he tracked the male across the short distance he had moved, not far enough from the kill, for Ryker’s liking, his black eyes flicked up and down the canine standing before him.  “Quite the mess ya left back there,” he said, tilting his head back towards the ruined corpse laying in the alley.  “I trust there was a good reason that you killed him like that so close to my borders.”  There was neither warmth nor open hostility in his voice, simply the tone of one expecting an answer and quickly. As he spoke, he kept studying the male, noting the subtle shifts in his scent and posture, the way he carried his weight, everything.  This was why Noctavia trusted him with border patrols.  He tended to be exceptionally skilled at reading people.

3Theres nothing more dangerous.. Empty Re: Theres nothing more dangerous.. Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:54 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Renner shifted and Elay stood up to meet Ryker, looking back at his victim he sighed. "I didn't realize how close to these borders I was, so for that I am sorry. I can clean it up if you'd prefer?" he said wiping the blood from his mouth. Elay wasn't wearing anything to fancy just some dark blue jeans, black Timberland boots and a brown hoodie. Taking a step back Elay walked up to the dead guy and grabbed his black briefcase. Inside the case held important details about his sister, where abouts and all the good information he needed with some pictures even. Lifting it up he pointed it out to Ryker, "This belongs to me in a deal gone sour. Unfortunately, I don't play nice with liars." he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

Turning to look at Ryker he nodded his head in respect, "I'm new to the city and someone told me about this pack. Said they accepted loners and I'm here to see if you'll let me join you?" he said sticking out his hand to Ryker. "The name is Shemar Elay Luthern, but you can call me Elay, everyone does." he added with a small smile.
'So in retrospect, were killing 2 birds with one stone. Get it?'
Renner said with a chuckle. 'Yes and no. Lets see what happens..' Elay thought in response to Renner's comment.

4Theres nothing more dangerous.. Empty Re: Theres nothing more dangerous.. Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:30 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker waved his hand dismissively at the offer to clean up the rest of the kill.  “No need.  There’s enough mortal violence in this area to cover our activities, so it shouldn’t matter much.  Just don’t make a habit of it.  I am interested, though, in just what sort of deal you’re running so close to the Eternal Darkness pack territories,” he said, black eyes taking in everything possible about the man.  The comment about liars was dismissed out of hand.

He studied the man’s scent as they stood face to face.  Unless Ryker was very wrong, which seldom happened, this man was a pureblood.  Interesting.  The Irishman briefly shook the other’s hand, though he did so from the maximum distance feasible.  Speed had always been his advantage, after all, and there was little doubt that this wereling would be physically stronger, since he was a pureblood as well, and could do some damage if he caught a hold of him.  That thought caused Dante to almost preen and Ryker echoed the sentiment with the faintest of smirks.  IF he caught a hold of him.

Shemar Luthern,” he repeated, nodding his head slightly.  Ah, the exiled African prince, Dante noted.  What a fortuitous coincidence, Ryker agreed.  “I am Beta Ryker, under Alphess Noctavia of Eternal Darkness.  You may yet be accepted, Shemar Luthern,” he said aloud, purposely forgoing the use of the more familiar nickname.  “But we can’t just be lettin’ any wanderer that wills join us.  You understand.  Convince me that you would be good for the pack.

5Theres nothing more dangerous.. Empty Re: Theres nothing more dangerous.. Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Elay released Ryker's hand and took a step back, he lifted the brief case up. Flicking open the silver locks he grabbed the bright vanilla folder from inside. Tossing the case aside he opened the folder and pulled out a few pictures of his sister. He handed them to Ryker, figuring he'd like a look. One of the pictures had Sanaa kneeling on the ground fixing a wounded dog. The second picture was Sanaa walking along the beach in her bathing suit smiling, she looked peaceful. 'It's been so long since I've seen her, man did she grow up. Remember when she was the little brat who loved to pull on my tail?' Renner said with a chuckle. 'That was a long time ago.' he thought.

Elay's blue eyes looked over the typed up paper in his hands, it gave her new address. What she studied in and the places she lived before that. It was a miracle Sanaa managed to stay one step ahead of him. Until now. Looking back to Ryker he sighed, "That is my sister Sanaa, I've been looking for her for quite sometime. I tracked her to New York recently, now she is part of a pack from Long Island. But I've started to enjoy the city so when I heard of Eternal Darkness. I figured it would be a place I could fit in." he stated looking around at the graffiti-ed walls. He noted that Ryker called him Shemar and the sound of his first name made him shift uneasily. That name was his father's choosing, that man was dead to him.

"I am a pure blood from Africa, strong and quick. I was trained to kill in my homelands and have since switched my career. I protect people for a living, its simple and no one really asks questions about who you are. With that job I kill when necessary not just when I'm pitted against an opponent. But I would be giving my life to the pack, I am not afraid to die." he added in his low tone. His nose twitched as he inhaled the scents in the alleyway, taking in the Beta's and the Pack's scent. 'Nothing is more dangerous then a man with nothing to loose.' Renner growled. 'Revenge..can be more dangerous.' Elay thought.

6Theres nothing more dangerous.. Empty Re: Theres nothing more dangerous.. Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

Ryker glanced at the pictures that were handed to him, but carefully showed no more interest than anyone might when looking at a picture of a complete stranger.  Listening to the man speak about why he was here, Ryker handed back the pictures without a second glance.  “Your sister, eh?  I can see a certain family resemblance,” he said, nodding slightly.  “I can’t help but wonder, though, if ya came all this way searching for her and know which pack she joined, why join this one?  The most probable reason that I can think of,” he folded his arms over his chest, cocking his head slightly and continuing his study of the man before him, “is that you are after some sort of revenge on her for whatever reason.  However, this could cause a wee bit of a problem, should you be accepted.  Alphess Noctavia has declared that we are not to start trouble with Venantium, so I’m sure ya can see how killing off one of their members might engender a bit of ill will.

He had to admit, Shemar did have an impressive resume.  But how well would he work in a pack?  Protecting mortals was a far cry from working with others for the betterment of the pack.  “If you can swear to me that you will dedicate your life and be willing to lay it down in service of the Alphess, as well as accept any limitations placed upon your intent for your sister, I will grant you acceptance.  If you believe that your personal interests will irrevocably conflict with those of the pack, then perhaps you had better search elsewhere.”  This ought to be interesting, Dante commented.  Ryker agreed, but held his silence, waiting to hear how “Elay” would reply.

7Theres nothing more dangerous.. Empty Re: Theres nothing more dangerous.. Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Elay took the pictures back and folded them in half, opening his jacket he stuffed them into his pocket. Listening to the Beta speak he nodded and sighed. He rubbed the scruff on his face and thought for a moment. 'You know if you came face to face with Sanaa you wouldn't kill her. Lets do this and start over, stop chasing and start living.' Renner protested.

Elay inhaled deeply and half smiled, "I Shemar Elay Lutheran give you Beta Ryker, Alphess Noctavia and the pack Eternal Darkness my vow. As a protector you have my body to use for a shield and my strength as a weapon, should you need it. I do not wish to bring conflict to any packs, that isn't my intention. If I should track down my sister I just want to talk with her, when the time is right. That is all. You have to understand Beta Ryker, there is unfinished business. But I am ready to move forward it is time." he stated dipping his head to the Beta.  'I'm ready to meet some others like us..its been to long.' Renner anticipated.

Last edited by Elay on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

8Theres nothing more dangerous.. Empty Re: Theres nothing more dangerous.. Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:08 am

Beta Ryker

Beta Ryker

((Sorry it’s so short. Just want to get this bit of business out of the way.))
Ryker smirked slightly as he listened to Elay’s oath of fealty. “Unfinished business, I can understand. However, you must understand that, upon my acceptance of this oath, you are no longer your own. Your will belongs to the pack. Your life belongs to the pack. I won’t begrudge you finishing business, but if you put the interests of the pack in danger, you will be killed.” He took a bold step forward and held out his hand, watching Shemar’s eyes carefully. “Do we have an understanding, Warrior Elay?

9Theres nothing more dangerous.. Empty Re: Theres nothing more dangerous.. Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:23 am

Delta Elay

Delta Elay

Elay stuck out his hand and gave Rykers a shake. "Crystal clear Beta Ryker." he responded with a smile. Blue eyes looking up to meet Rykers he nodded feeling good about his decision. He was a warrior to Eternal Darkness, he liked the sound of that.

(Short and sweet!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum