Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't Wake Me Up (Jace)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

~After five long months of her comatose sleep, Teimhnin has awoken in the lands of her new pack. Not once has Jace left her side and her is there with her now~

Upon waking up, Teimhnin had no clue where she was or when she had been brought there. Her mind had been a bliss of dark, except for the labyrinth. She had known she was unconscious and that everything else was gone, but the place in her mind had felt so real. The hedges that formed the impossible maze were full of thick, sturdy branches and spring green pine needles. The vibrancy and unnatural colors around her should’ve given her a hint or even a clue. Instead there was nothing but the far off sounds of battle and destruction caused by only heaven knows what. The sounds were behind her, forcing her into the labyrinth of hedges whether she liked it or not. She feared what was behind her when she should’ve feared what was to come. Teimhnin has marched into the depths of her own mind and gotten lost within her own thoughts. It was a terrifying thing to think when she looked back at it now, but there was no turning back. The first thing she noticed was that her wolf was nowhere to be found. The woman would look and look, calling to the one thing that made her whole even though it proved to be unsuccessful. The deep stages of mourning began in denial. Knowing how much she loved her wolf, it was hard to grasp that she was gone. Teimhnin slowly began to gather the understanding that she was either dead or dying in this place, but it all seemed like far off memories. Realizing her wolf was gone from her set her off into the labyrinth. Ever corner she turned, she almost swore she could see that tall, white figure flickering and leading her. Sometimes she could hear the voice that used to be inside of her speaking, telling her that this was wrong and she needed to stop running and turn around. Every time she almost listened, the noises of battle would become a roar in her ears. Sometimes, the echoing voice of her father would tell her to run, to get revenge on the person that was causing such noise. The hard thuds of paws would come behind her and set off a whole new reign of terror before she moved father into the lightening paths of her mind. One peculiar thing was how light the colored seemed to be fading. What was once spring green was now an almost blinding neon. The ground beneath her was fading into one of the lightest pastel yellows she had ever seen. Walking ever farther, Teimhnin realized that in the end there would be a blinding light. The woman didn’t care though, and she kept running from the noises behind her. At least five more steps and she realized that she was stepping on nothing, that there was nothing. Somehow, she could feel that the very end was near and that she would soon be stepping off of an invisible ledge. That was when she saw her wolf, barely visible and flickering in an out of view. She couldn’t tell how relieved she was, but it seemed like her wolf was in pain. “That.... is your death, Teimhnin. You step from this ledge, and you lose it all. The life you were going to have, what we were capable of doing will all be ruined. I will die and never see you again, let alone all of the others. Are you ready to take that step?” As her wolf finished speaking, the flickering began even more intensely. Teimhnin had no voice, had nothing she wanted to say. She knew she wasn’t ready, knew that she didn’t want to go this way yet. As she turned, her wolf gave her a knowing look and moved towards the woman. Teimhnin reach out her hand and placed it on her wolf as a crack of blinding light struck around them. With her eyes closed, she felt a great impact before everything was black.

Silver eyes fluttered open for the first time in six months, and she felt as is she had been hit by a bus. It was silent at first and she had thought she had gone deaf. For a moment the memories remained with her, or at least all she could remember. Garrett. Her body tied to the tracks after he had done unmentionable things to her. Teimhnin looked around the room, fearing that he was here with her somewhere.The room seemed strangely comfortable, as if all the stops were pulled out to make sure she was cozy. There was a large window to her left that she could only see water of the ocean. Waves tossed and rolled, moving and crashing into the rocks of the shore. Why Teimhnin was on a beach and not inside of a dungeon, she didn’t know. Another thing she realized was that she felt very, very weak. Her eyes moved over to glance at her body from the corner of her eye. After Garrett had done what he had done, she feared that she had just awoken pregnant. It would explain why she was so exhausted and weak, but not the IV that was injecting fluids into her arm. Her eyes widened and she looked up at what whoever had captured her was giving her. It seemed like any normal bag of fluids, but it was the trey next to the stand that gave her cause for concern. Either just recently or a matter of hours ago, someone had been giving her their blood. Why, she had no clue. She felt weak, but she was not inured. Teimhnin was banishing the memories from her mind with each new glance about the room. Being able to walk was an unlikely possibility with how weak only her arms were. She didn’t think she would be able to move the left one, but the right was weighed down by something. Before she dared to look, she took one more listen and found nothing but peace. Taking a dry gulp of air, she  slowly turned her head to see what was weighing her arm down. The minute she saw the hand, it seemed like her arm could feel. Suddenly her whole body was warm and it seemed like only that hand was causing it. It was extremely warm on her cold skin, and suddenly she remember that same hand on her before. Except that hand had been a tan, healthy bronze. The one she was looking at now seemed to be the washed out version of the hand she had seen in her memories. For some reason, the hand meant so many important things to her. Teimhnin realized that the hand was connected to a person, and one look at his face set the memories of him free. The Griffen and her position in Braveheart. Then there was him, the handsome face of a man before her. Even though his eyes were closed in sleep, she knew he had a pair of the most beautiful green eyes she had ever seen. That his hair was so soft and silky when she ran her hands through it. He was the one she had met after work and they had spent so much time together. It had all started with that first night, and she could see their bodies in a passionate embrace as they pleasured each other. It was the very first night that set off all her feelings for this man. Then there was the memory yet again at Griffen with him. He had angered her by talking about someone important to her, but it had ended in one of the most happiest evenings of her life. Teimhnin looked to her hand, hoping to find the beautiful ring there. When she saw it gone, she began to worry before turning her attention back to the man. He was the one that had given it to her, speaking words of love and marriage. It took her a few moments to realize that she had accepted with all  she had in her. He was the one who had come for her, saved her from Garrett and whoever else had been there to hurt her. This was Jace, and he was going to be her mate.

Her hand was clasped in Jace’s, but she had enough strength to move it from his grasp. Slowly and gently, her hand lifted to brush her fingers along the sides of his face. Like a feathered touch her hand felt along his cheek bones and jaw. Teimhnin’s hand moves to his forehead, gently feeling the ends of his soft hair. Why he looked so tired, she didn’t know. Didn’t he feed himself? Had he been taking care of himself? Suddenly, she wanted to know how long she had been in that labyrinth of her mind and how he had fared without her. As her fingers felt the skin of his face, she blinked and watched him sleep. Teimhnin was sure he had brought her here, but where was Alex? Yes, that was his name. She remembered him as being one of the ones who had helped save her. Then there was the vampire, she felt his bites tearing into her skin and lighting her blood on fire. All of the sudden, there was him. The Alpha werewolf who she had snuck into his pack and tricked everyone. He murdered her family in return though she banished that thought from her mind. Teimhnin’s eyes and mind turned back to Jace and her concern for him. Pressing her fingers beneath his chin, she tried to lift his face in an attempt to wake him up. Opening her mouth, all she could speak was air. A glass of water rested on her nightstand and she lifted it gently to drink from it. She felt refreshed and though her lips were still chapped, she knew she could speak. Opening her mouth once more, she spoke. “Jace....”

2Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:35 am

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

Dreams of Teimhnin rushed over his mind. His sealed eyelids closed off from the lift of the world. His ears could hear the sounds of the ocean, the waves and rigid rocks as they crashed against it. Slowly he breathed as his mind was transformed to an outside world. He could actually see the waves, people enjoying the water and the sound of laughter. As he looked to his side, there were shoes resting beside his. They were far too small to fit his own feet, but just big enough to fit those of an angel. Quickly he lifted up his eyes to search the area around himself. Nobody was close by. The male found himself stand up from the beach towel and make his way towards the water,constantly forcing the waves to crash against the shore and then slip back into the open water. As the cold water flushed over his feet, he watched the sand bury them as they too were dragged back to the free roaming water. For whatever reason, Jace stood and watched his feet become even more buried by the minute. He could do no else. But lifting his eyes to the crashing whims of the tide, he saw a figure, a silhouette. The figure was smaller than him, not just because of the distance but she was shorter in stature than him. He could make out the whites of her teeth, her smile. Jace tried to move towards her, but the sands now acted as a trap, forcing him to stand in place. His eyes watched as she came closer, slowly but surely. He could see her bright red hair and instantly he knew who she was. It was the woman of his dreams, his soul mate ad his love. She was the reason he woke each day and the reason for him to live. Still he tried to get closer to her, and even still the sands shifted to cement, encasing his feet in their grasp. But she could come to him. Finally she stood before him. Jace did not speak, he could only stare at her, hoping this were real, nt just a wicked dream he had been worried about. His heart wrenched and soon she was holding tight around him. He did not care of the trap around his feet, he just wanted to be with her, forever.

Trapped in the dream, his head hung towards his chest, eyes clenched tight. One hand held onto Teimhnin's just like he had most of the time. It helped him to sleep, knowing she was close to him. This was not the frost dream he had of her, but so far it was the best. He felt his chin be lifted, but struggled to stay asleep. He figured the female lifting his chin was none other than Natasha. She was always waking him, forcing him to eat, and even walk around the room. He hated it, but deep down he knew she was right. When Teimhnin ever woke up, she would need his strength and so on this morning, he heard his name. In his dream it was Teimhnin's voice, but to is ears, it sounded like the Beta. "Just five more minutes Natasha and I promise I'll get up..." he mumbled in his sleep, using his free hand to try and swat her hand on his chin away. But as he stated to wake, to feel her chilling touch to his, he slowly opened his eyes to see who was touching him. Blurred vision spotted a figure, red mass behind her head. Blinking them closed and then opened, his eye lids exposed his full eyes. The grogginess faded and he could finally see the woman he loved. She was standing and staring at him. He quickly jumped up from his chair, wrapping his weakened arms around her and held her close. He took in her scent, the feel of her skin to his cheek. "Oh my love... I love you so much Teimhnin. I knew you would come back to me, I just knew it. I will never let you out of my sight again. I have been worried and so sick with twisted thoughts you might never return..." Catching himself rambling, he stopped, cupping his hands on her cheek. The tears welled up in his eyes, and some even escaped from their ducts. He stared into her brilliant blue eyes as if it wre the first time he had seen them. He cried more as he looked over her and soon began kissing her lips, her cheeks, her chin, her nose, her forehead, and even her eyelids. He could not stop himself and finally he pulled her to sit down with him. "I love you so much Teimhnin and I will never leave your side again." He held her close, enjoying the ability for her to touch him once more.

3Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:10 am

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Her fingers gently clasped his chin, wiggling it slightly to wake him up as she leaned over him. Teimhnin was barely able to stand, her leg muscles felt like jelly underneath her. She weakly arched an eyebrow when he thought she was Natasha, knowing full well that she looked nothing like the other werewolf. Her face softened into a smile and, eventually, a smirk as she spoke in reply to waiting for more minutes until he woke up. “But Jace, baby, I don’t think I can wait to see your eyes for five more minutes...” Though her voice was weak, her tone was still obviously playful like it had been before all that happened. In that moment she couldn’t help but be that happy, to finally see Jace’s face when she woke up. Now it was his turn to awaken, though she was sure that her appearance looked much worse than his. She could feel that her hair was too oily and a complete mess, let alone that fact that she didn’t know when she last took a shower. Her thoughts came to an abrupt stop when he opened his eyes and realized who she was. His expressions changed so fast to her that she didn’t know if his face had looked that happy when he had first opened his eyes. Whether he had or not she couldn’t tell, for his arms were around her quicker than her eyes would be able to catch in her weakened state. She weakly placed her arms around him in return and hugged with as much arm strength she had at the moment. Her lips touched his shoulder in a gentle kiss before she rested her head in the same spot. Feeling that he was stronger than her, Teimhnin leaned against him when her leg muscles started to give out from under her. For a long while, she was silent and she listened to his words with her eyes closed. Her hands gently rubbed his back as she spoke, her voice more of a whisper. “I love you too, Jace. I’ll always come back to you, I promise. That I might never return? How long have I been gone?” She asked this with concern in her voice, figuring that she had only been gone a few days. Now Jace’s words made her think different, and she was worried of how long she had been gone from him.

Teimhnin lifted her head to look into those eyes she loved so much, only to see tears welling from them. Tears welled up in her own, heartbroken that she had such an effect on him. The moved her hands to the face of her soul mate and gently wiped the tears from his eyes with cool fingers. They were instantly warming with the touch of his skin, but the feeling of weakness she got from him made her concerned. She didn’t have time to ask whether he had been taking care of him because he was suddenly kissing her face. Teimhnin closed her eyes, embracing him and welcoming his kisses to her face. She returned his kisses with ones of her own crying along with him. It felt like she had been lost for a long time, and now she was at home in his arms. As he pulled her down, she went willingly and never once left his embrace. Teimhnin closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek against his. It was a strange thing to do, but not in that moment. She reveled in the soft touch of his skin on hers, simple and loving friction between them. Her arms were around him but her muscles were growing weak with just trying to hug him tighter. Teimhnin hung her arms loosely around his waist, clasping her hands against his back and listening to him speak again. She couldn’t express the love she felt for him, and just decided to use simple words. “I love you too, so much more than you could ever know. You wont even have to try not to leave my side because I will most likely be the one clinging onto you. I missed you so much, my love,” she said and took his face gently into her hands. Like he had done to her, she placed kisses all over his face. They were soft and gently, kissing his cheeks, eyelids, chin, ears, jaw, forehead, and finally kissing his lips with a tenderness that was only for him.

4Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

Finally feeling more affection from her, holding her against him, Jace pressed his lips against hers longingly. He had kissed her possibly a million times while she had been sleeping, hoping his kiss would wake her from the horrible nightmare his life was without her in it. As he finally broke off the kiss, he decided it was time to tell her. He looked to her eyes, staring into their beauty and grace. "Teimhnin..." he said as he suddenly looked down. "At first you were not gone for too long. A couple days here and there. Then it turned to weeks, and then months. I do not know the exact time for which you were in your deep sleep, but I know it was a very very very long time. I have sat by your side since I brought you here. There's something else you need to know.." Taking her hands into his, he looked up to her eyes. "I don't know how you will take this... Garrett ended up doing some horrible and unspeakable things to you. A Vampire and Werewolf aided him. I killed Garrett myself, as well as one of the other creatures. But before I got to save you, the Vampire bit you a couple times. The venom coursed through your body during the fight. When I eventually killed him, it was far too late. Alexander was there and he helped as much as he could, protecting you and doing all he had. When I left from that place, I brought you directly here. The rains poured down on us as I carried you through the forest and to the city streets. I wasn't going to let anything happen to you, but I had little to zero knowledge of what vampire bites actually did and what they were capable of. So I remembered that Natasha was a hunter of them, hoping she knew anything more than I did. This place you are now, it's home. I saved a couple months worth of pay checks from the law firm and met with the realtor after work to get this place all squared away. It was just going to be a place for you and I, but after the issue with Garrett, I decided that this would be a home to our very own pack and any wolves who wished shelter here, are accepted. Natasha was the first and only wolf I told and she is here with us now, perhaps cooking something for us to eat. Since you've been 'asleep', I have sat by your side and waited for you to wake up. I also gave you a lot of my blood, in hopes it would help make you strong again. Luckily, I was correct... Well, Natasha was right, but at least I listened to her." He paused for a moment and stared into her eyes, trying to hold back the tears that welled deep in his orbs. "Natasha has done a lot for both of us, and I am very thankful for her... Without her..." he started to choke on his tears, trying to get the words out so she would understand where all this was coming from. "Without her help, you would have died..." He wrapped his arms around her tenderly, but holding her close. If it were up to Jace, he would never lose her again.

5Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:29 am

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

((Finally finished it!!))

6Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Teimhnin kissed him back and matched his longing with her own. Her fingers caressed the sides of his face and felt the softness of his skin. In her sleep there had been no Jace, just her and that terrifying place. She had wanted so badly for him to come take her away even as she was about to die. The truth, the real truth, was that he had saved her and brought her back. That warm pressure of his hand as it held hers was what she had woken up to, having completely fallen for him all over again. Her eyes stared into his and there was so much she wanted to tell him. But, with her questions, there was a change. An expression that she couldn’t understand was on his face, but she knew she didn’t like it. It seemed like he was about to tell her something she didn’t want to hear and her worries were confirmed with his words. Slowly she began to remember the brutality of that night. Those ‘unspeakable things’ that Garrett had done were many, but the rape was one thing she didn’t think she could handle. Her hand traveled to her own stomach and she quickly became horrified. Could he have..? Teimhnin began to shake her head weakly but frantically, terrified to ask him the question even as he continued to speak. She couldn’t feel anything, but that didn’t really matter. Her face was an expression of horror even as Jace’s voice came back to her and mentioned the werewolf. As if the initial shock wasn’t enough, she just had to remember one specific detail about the werewolf who had been hunting her. She no longer had a family, the pack she had grown up in completely dead. There was the general rage that flowed within her blood for a few moments, but then she started to think. Her complete bloodline was completely gone and she would have to go back and clear everything up. Weakly, she listed her head and looked around to try to find a suitcase. “I’ve got to go. They’re gone, I’ve go to go. They’re all dead...” That one little, last word was all it took for tears to start running from her eyes and leaving wet tracks down her cheeks. Her family was dead, even all the little babies that were born each year. Just dead, and it was more than she could handle as her body shook and she cried.

Once the water works were over and she had settled down, she had time to think about what else he had said to her. This time she looked around and really noticed where she was. All the comforts of home were there and he was there, that was all she needed. When the words about Natasha were spoken, Teimhnin thought and nodded. “So that was what brought on the weird hallucinations. I didn’t know they could do that, but I will thank her greatly for saving my life and bringing me back to you.” The new Alphess swallowed and touched her abdomen as she look at Jace. “Um, Jace? When Garrett did what he did to me.... did he? I mean... am I?” She gestured to her stomach and tried to ask without asking. It worried her so badly that if he answered yes, she thought that she might never leave a state of shock ever again. No matter how hard she tried to imagine it, she hated thinking of giving birth to such a monster’s children. This wasn’t how she wanted to start her future, but these things were never planned. Teimhnin looked at her mate and pleaded with her eyes that he would tell her she was just thinking nonsense. She wanted so desperately to hear that her womb was empty and hadn’t been the whole time she had been asleep. “Jace, I’m not pregnant am I?”

7Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

When he finished speaking to her, he waited. He waited for the tears and here they were. They came like a rushing flood. He held her close, feeling his shirt get wetter and wetter from her tears. But he did not care. What mattered was she was awake, taking everything in and breathing. He ran a hand through her hair, moving it from her face and kissing the exposed skin of her forehead. He loved her more than anything in the whole world, and would never allow anything to happen to her again. As she began to speak, he stared down at her. The events that took place, everything mulling around in her head, she was thinking. She had a functioning brain, which was awesome, but her question... not so much. Jace felt a wave of anger fall over him as he thought of such a possibility, but he knew the answer. Taking a deep breath, he smiled and looked into her eyes, "Teimhnin, you are not pregnant. There was a slight chance you could have been, but Natasha said you were barely surviving as it was and if there was another being inside of you, the venom would have killed it, along with the lack of food. So, as far as I am concerned, you were never pregnant. That monster did enough to you, and I will never allow anything to happen again. No man, other than me, shall be laying a finger on you." He paused for a moment and recollected his calm disposition. "I should call Natasha, she will want to see you... Is there anything you want to do? See the house maybe?"

8Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:37 am

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

His answer made her sigh in relief, for she wasn’t ready for such a thing. She rested against him and wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss his cheek, listening to his heartbeat. As far as she was concerned, Jace was the one that had saved her life. Finally, she could see her mate once again and not in a dream. He was real, not some mirage that the inner workings of her mind had conjured. Most important was that he was breathing and his heart was beating. What Teimhnin had seen of their gruesome battle for her life both scared her and relieved her. One less vampire was in the world and that was always a bonus, but that wasn’t her point. Bother her raper and her hunter were dead, and she was free. If Teimhnin could have she would’ve gone back to see her family. The alphess wanted to see her original pack progressing, and the newest additions to it. Though, with terrible realization, she knew she could no longer do that. The next flight she took to Ireland wouldn’t be to visit, but to clean up the mess that the murdering bastards had left. If it were up to her she would have gone back that instant to see the damage and make sure no one knew that werewolves had existed up in the ruins. For now it would remain the monster that she would shove down until she was strong enough to handle such things. Slowly, her mind drifted back to the battle she had partially witnessed and thought over Jace’s words once more. She remembered that he had mentioned Alex and she looked up at him. “What about Alex? Is he okay as well? I’ll have to thank him for aiding you when I see him next.” It was true enough, for the werewolf was like a brother to her. He had been with her the night she was taken, and if it wasn’t for him no one would know that she had been gone. He had obviously done something, maybe read her message she had left in the wall. Either way, he was partially the reason she was alive and would be rewarded for it. When he spoke again she listened and workded on getting up with a sigh. She nodded weakly and went to stand. All at once her knees buckled and she had to support herself on the chair he had been sitting in. Teimhnin knew that, in that moment, she was going to hate being weak in such a way. The newfound Alphess was used to being able to walk and not feel dizzy. She doubted that she could run at all, or lift things for that matter. Her head hung and she sighed irritatedly, trying to stand again. This time her knees remained locked and she could walk towards the door. Her wolf within her was resting still, but not asleep. Teimhnin knew she wouldn’t be able to shift soon. This disturbed her more than anything because she knew that when her wolf had had enough, she wouldn’t be able to keep control of it. That could lead to more injuries, but she couldn’t worry at that moment. Once she had reached the door the alphess rested against it and shuddered before walking out into the rest of the house. The carpet beneath her feel felt odd on her skin and the place was cold after being under the blankets for so long. She glanced back at Jace to see if he was following her but continued her attempt at walking. It wasn’t without difficulty, but she placed a hand on the wall to hold herself up. He was most likely calling Natasha, but that left her time to explore before he caught up to her. Even in that moment, Teimhnin was stubborn to do these things on her own.

Every room she looked into was hollow and empty. There were beds waiting for someone to inhabit them, and during that time she was growing tired enough to possibly crawl into one. She hadn’t even gone down the stairs yet and already she was tired. This fact somewhat pissed her off, and she clenched her jaw as she turned away from the welcoming embrace of a bed. There weren’t many rooms and she wondered where the rest of their pack was to stay. That was until she looked out the window and saw empty houses lining the shore of the beautiful ocean. The alphess knew with certainty that she was going to walk along that shoreline that day. It was made her goal as she turned away from the window and made her way to the stairs. She had seen all she could’ve in the upper level, and now she was working her way down. Teimhnin gripped the railing until her knuckles were white, trying to keep from falling and holding back any sounds of painful effort as she worked her way down to the ground level. Once she had reached it, her feet touched the cool hardwood flooring of a kitchen. Their kitchen, as this was their house. It looked completely brand new, as if no one had been living in it before she had awoken. When she looked closer she realized there were the small signs of inhabitance. Dishes were resting in the sink from what was probably Jace’s last meal before she awoke. The fridge was full of food and suddenly she wanted to eat. Before she could grab anything, she realized something with sudden nausea. For a while she hadn’t eaten on her own, and eating food then would most likely lead to her becoming sick. Teimhnin sighed and reluctantly closed the fridge. She made her way from the kitchen and into the living room to see what was there, though she pointedly ignored the comfy-looking couch that was somehow calling to her. The size of the TV was no surprise to her and was, in fact, typical Jace style. There were small evidences of him scattered about the house that made her feel as if she were home. It was going to be her home, and now she could feel that it was. Her head was clear and she felt along the walls, having caught most of her balance during her walk. She made her way to the door after exploring everything else. When she opened it, a salty and cool breeze hit her face. Teimhnin stepped through the doorway and into the light, her feet touching the warm sand as she made her way to the shoreline. Seagulls around weren’t a bother and the ignored her as she walked towards the water. The beautiful blue liquid crashed and soaked the ground underfoot the closer she got. She was quite eager to reach the water but took measured steps so she wouldn’t fall. First her toes touched the water, and the liquid was cold. She shivered but took a few more steps, the water crashing gently into her feet and pulling at her like a siren would to a sailor. She stopped when she was ankle deep, looking down as the tiniest of fish swam around where she was standing. A small smile crossed her face as she looked out at the water, knowing she was home.

~If you give me a lot, I return it... If you suck, I give you a little better than suck to show you how much you suck~ Said by: Jace Valentine

9Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

Perhaps choosing that very moment to speak of Alexander was not the best on his part. He had not spoken to Alexander since that day and had wished he would not have to anytime soon. The male, had single-handedly, caused Jace the most amount of jealousy he had ever felt for anyone. They were close and it irritated him. Perhaps it was their environment they shrouded each other in, working and living under one roof. It was horrible, also the reason Jace wanted a house for just the two of them and any possible guests. But nobody was to live within their domain or be there permanently. The very thought of that sucked the male into a deep thought process. He had heard rumors of Gabriel being killed, something Natasha had murmured long ago, but he did not know if any of those wolves would wish to come to their lands. Honestly, he cared very little if they did or did not. Being deep in thought, seemed to push his current duties to the back of his mind. Watching Teimhnin was very important, but she couldn't get hurt here, not in their house. It was basically bare, only a few large pieces of furniture here and there. Decorating was something he wanted her and he to do together. The last thing he would want is to decorate the whole house with just he and Natasha, and have Teimhnin think it was horrid. It simply would not  do. Pulling out his phone, he lifted himself from the seat. As he walked to the window, he stared out to the ocean, watching the waves crash over the rocks and the birds soar through the sky. "Natasha, I have great news!" But before he could even continue to speak, he heard a rush of words attacking his ear. Closing his eyes, he listened to her rantings. Apparently she was out somewhere in the lands, collecting useful things for her and the Alphess. He had almost completely forgotten his news when there was a pause in her words.

"What do you have to tell me?" she asked over the phone. "Well, if you would not have gone off on your tangent, I could easily remember what it was," he joked as he slowly turned to look at the hospital bed. As his calm eyes glanced over the bed and to the door, he noticed that Teimhnin was not in fact in the room, she was gone. "Oh fuck, I lost her..." he said, but was soon cut off by Natasha, ranting and yelling curse words at him through the phone. Trying to shut her up, he spoke quickly, "I am going to go find her!" Hanging up the call, he dashed around the room. He looked under the bed, behind curtains, anywhere she could be in the room, he checked. She was not there, as he moved to the wide open door, he dashed out of it, his eyes looking left to right as he neared a room. Most of them were bare, "thank god", he thought to himself. But each one was quickly searched through and moved on to the next. He did this until all the rooms of the top floor were covered, making his way to the bottom level. He checked everywhere and in every room. He checked in the fridge, in the stove, behind the couch, under the couch. Everywhere he could think she might have gone, he looked and would not stop until she was found. Carefully moving to his large TV, he checked behind it. But she was nowhere to be found. Alas, he saw the opened door. Making haste towards it, he ran to the outside world. His eyes scanned from side to side so quickly he could not even see her if he tried. Her scent was rich in the area, no longer taken by the wind or any nature of that. She was here, somewhere. His instincts told him to look down, and so he did. There were her feet prints, pressed perfectly in the sand. It was apparent that she had been walking, something he was proud of, but also angered him. Why did she not stay within the room? Dashing through the sand, it pulled at his feet, trying to bury his each step deeper and deeper, as if it did not want him to meet his destination. "Teimhnin," he called out as he finally stood behind her. "You had me worried sick, I tore up the whole house... except for my TV, looking for you. Why did you not just ask me to bring you out  here? You really should not be out here all lone, or standing for that matter..." Finally he discovered he had been doing the rant thing again, and he calmed himself down a bit as he took her into his arms and held her tight. Falling back on his rear, he held her against his chest. Kisses attacked her cheeks and her hair, smelling her sweet scent once more and never wishing for it to leave. There they sat for a moment, in the silence, watching the clouds move in the sky and the waves rock back and forth. "You realize, Natasha is going to kill me now.." he chuckled as he kissed her on the lips one time.

((It never was Jace to say that... That was Lucian... And what would you have had me do? Talk about how he stayed by her side the whole time... AGAIN?!))

10Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:50 am

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Waves crashed and rolled, pulling at Teimhnin’s feet as if they were asking her to join their play within the depths. The newfound Alphess bent and took some sand within her hand. The grainy substance was of the purest whites, possibly blinding if the sun were to touch it as the precise moment. As a breeze blew by, she let the grains sift trough her fingers and touch the ocean like a soft peck on the cheek. She tilted her head and crossed her arms as she continued to look. Her legs felt stable, held there by the ocean’s inviting embrace. If she had been any stronger she might’ve considered swimming but. Though, unfortunately, she wouldn’t be doing such things for a long while. She was weak but she wasn’t going to admit it. Teimhnin set and clenched her jaw, not moving from her spot and completely determined to keep herself that way. In the back of her mind, even thinking of herself being weak infuriated her. She didn’t like the idea one bit, though she knew she probably wouldn’t be able to even tear a branch form a tree for a long while. Her wolf didn’t stir within her but she wasn’t concerned. She felt it there, resting consciously and waiting until her human body was capable of the strength they both were as one. Teimhnin’s wolf was weak as well. The hatred of it was something they shared. Maybe it was for the best of the benefit, for she and her wolf were re-bonding themselves to one another. Before, her wolf had been trying to take control and had forgotten its place within her. They were both Alphesses with or without each other, but they needed to be one to survive. Her wolf agreed with those thoughts, and the female nodded along with her animal. She was ready to move past the difficulties, though she was in the first stage of ‘what ifs’. If she had been suspicious of Garret from the start, would she have had ended up like she did anyways? If she had, for one second, not let herself get lost in a new family would her own still be safe? No, she decided. The Fates brought her to where she was at that precise moment, nothing could change that. She was better than to go blaming herself. The Alphess had been righting the wrongs done to her mother, and it came with the consequences. They all got what their fate chose in the long run, and that was all that matter. She was better than to go blaming herself for all of this. The female wasn’t about to become pathetic and mournful over something that she couldn’t of have helped. Those regretful thoughts were things that she tossed to the waves to drown, and she would be ready to move on.

A voice reached her ears over the crashing of the waves. It belonged to none other than Jace. Her head turned and she listened, not leaving her spot even as she frowned at his tone. She hadn’t known she shouldn’t have left. Teimhnin thought he had been calling Natasha, and she was determined to walk on her own and independently. Apparently, her love had been worried for her. She turned slightly and tilted her head at him, listening to his ranting and replying in a soft voice. “I’m sorry, my love. I wanted to walk by myself. I’m able to stand, and I need to be strong for you as soon as possible. I thought I might as well start now. You were calling Natasha, were you not? I had no clue you would be so worried. Forgive me.” Teimhnin looked at the ground guiltily and back up to him, seeing the worry in those green eyes she loved so much. She tried at giving him a tender smile, seeing him realize that he was lecturing and she widened her smile as he trailed off. The next second he was pulling her into his arms and she was following him willingly. Her arms came around him, really hugging him as tight as she possibly could in her weak state. Teimhnin’s head fit where his neck met his shoulder, and she was reminded of other times when they had embraced. Her hand reached up and stroked the back of his head, feeling the soft hair between her fingers. She was re-familiarizing herself within his embrace, realizing how long it had been since she had felt it. The Alphess leaned back slightly and rested her forehead against his chin, giving a shaky sigh and smiling. She made a small squeak of surprise as her fell backwards, taking her with him as her weak ankles gave to her unbalanced state. Teimhnin landed on him and she automatically snuggled into his form. He was what she had needed while she was unconscious. She had felt so cold, but now she was where she belonged. The Alphess began to laugh and softly as she looked up at him with a soft smile. This was their first reunion of many. Neither of them should be distressed, they were back in each others’ arms. The kisses that attacked her cheeks and hair made her only laugh harder as she kissed him back. She remembered that look of worry in his eyes, and then it hit her. Jace had seen her nearly die, had been with her that whole time she was sleeping and probably had gone through all kinds of emotional pain. When she had left their bedroom and he hadn’t found her, he had a right to worry. If their places had been switched, she would have done that same as he had. In fact, she would’ve never taken him from her side ever again. Even if it made him look like a wimp, she would’ve guarded and attacked anyone that touched him until she was completely sure that he had reached his full strength. Her realization had almost had her tearing up all over again, and Teimhnin wrapped her arms around his neck. It was her turn to attack his face with kisses, showing how much he loved him the best way she could during that time. She kissed every inch of his cheeks, forehead, lips, and even his eyelids. Forgetting everything else she pressed her lips to his and lost herself in a tender, passionately loving kiss. Teimhnin pulled away after a few seconds and rested her forehead to his. With his words of Natasha ‘killing him’, the Alphess laughed and shook her head. “Nah, she wont kill you. She’ll lecture your ear off, but she wont kill you. I’ll tell her it’s my fault, that I wanted to explore because it’s the truth. By the way, would you mind telling me where we are? I wake up in this gorgeous house, seeing this gorgeous view, and I have no clue as to where our location is exactly. You say its for our very own pack, but what about Braveheart? Can we just up and leave like that my love?” Teimhnin had continued to kiss and nuzzle him as she spoke, but she really was curious.

11Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:15 am

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

As weak and tired as Teimhnin was, she was right. Natasha would not be killing either of them, but he knew she would be worried, far more worried than he was. She had all these lists and rules of what to do, and what not to do. Jace found himself always stepping on eggshells and being cautious around her. Natasha was worse than his own mother. She was finicky and nit picky. But it was all for the love of Teimhnin, which honestly made the Alpha question her reasons. Was it truly for the sake of the pack? Or had Natasha been doing this as proof or her skills? Or even worse, had she been doing it for love of the Alphess, true love? He could not decipher and especially not in this moment as he heard her sweet voice. He kissed her lips and all over her face, but once he made contact with those soft and pouty lips once more, he was stuck and could not get off of them. Their touch, their taste, everything came rushing back to him to the night of their first kiss. Jace had realized his love for her from the very first touch. He wanted nothing more than to sweep her off her feet and secure her heart from the Alpha Gabriel, but now was a new time. Now he was Alpha and he could give her anything and everything she would have wanted. As she finally broke the kiss, he did not stop showing her affection. If she had been strong enough, he would have started making love to her right then and there, but he knew better to be patient.

"Braveheart," he said softly as he stopped the kisses to answer her questions. "That is a rather difficult story to explain. I do not know the whole thing per say, and it's only word of mouth from what Natasha hears.. But.." he pasued for a moment, remembering she and Gabriel once had a strange relationship, if it was friends with benefits or much more than Alpha and Beta. He tried to think of an easy way to say what he had to, but there was nothing simple about it. "Gabriel is dead...We don't know how it happened or why, but Natasha says the whole pack disbanded and some are even coming to our lands for a new home. I did not know that Gabriel was dead when I chose for us to leave Braveheart. I left the night I saved you, and we never returned. That night I called Natasha, she gathered somethings of mine and hers, we met in this house. She decided to give her life to you, to protect and serve you the minute she saw you, and so here she is. With us. She has done a lot of great things for the three of us already, and without her we would both be dead." He looked at her cautiously, trying to gauge her reaction to it all. This was a rather rough day for her. A lot of the people she knew had died, or were dead. Things changed in her months of sleep right underneath her nose and she had no idea of it. Without thinking, he pressed his lips to hers and wrapped his palm around her cheek, pulling her closer. "Teimhnin, I love you and I will never allow anything to happen to you. That is why we moved here, to Venantium. No Eternal knows this place and they will not be anytime soon, not after the way we have been hiding. I named this place myself, well, Natasha helped a little tiny bit. But we own a lot of lands and our members, once you are strong again, shall live in these little houses around us. We will have our own private dwelling where we will not have to worry about interruptions or intrusions. We own a lot of land and in the future, I wish to expand it greatly! Once you and I are fully well again, we shall be back on our feet. Our life is becoming something we never could have imagined and I could think of no better way to spend it, than with you." He kissed her lips passionately, moving his hands over her back and down her ass, grabbing lightly as he moved around her back-

12Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Teimhnin stroked his cheek and his hair as she caressed his face with her fingers. She wanted to trace his skin and brush off all of their past time together. He was all she had thought about before her coma, and she was determined to have that mindset again. The Alphess looked into the eyes of the man she had fallen in love with and found herself getting lost in his gaze. Their green was like the most vibrant and utterly beautiful colors she had ever seen. She kissed each of his eyelids tenderly, nuzzling is shoulder and smiling at him. When his lips connected with hers, there was a pull she couldn’t describe. The taste of him, the feel of his mouth on hers, it was all electric to her. She had never felt so passionate about anyone, and she desired him like nothing else she had ever before. With her weak state, she had to pull away before anything could go to far. As she looked at him, she knew why she had fallen in love with him so deeply. He was her perfect match and the completion to her world. Jace was easily the most handsome man she had ever laid eyes on, such a man that she would try her best to keep him forever. All of her own confidence in herself aside, he was not something she could live to lose. She would strive to make him happy, do whatever he wanted if it meant he would remain by her side. They had been through too much to turn back now, or ever again for that matter. Her affection of him didn’t stop as he began to speak and answer her questions, though she did pause when he talked about something being ‘difficult’. She looked up at him as a look of complete shock crossed her face. “W-what do you mean? Gabriel cannot... just be dead.” The Alpha had been a dear friend to her. He was the first to give her a new home after she had gone so long looking. Over time they had become best friends and, for a short period of time, even lovers. She had a choice between Jace and Gabriel at one point, but Jace had won her over in the end. Teimhnin never regretted her decision, but to hear a man that she had cared about was dead along with all who she had already lost was an emotional agony. Tears leaked down the pale skin of her face, leaving wet tracks though her face remained stoic. Her eyes moved back to the sea as she tried to take it all in. What sick game were the fates playing on her this time? It was like death followed her, but she refused to think such a thing. It was a downside to having a mind that thought like a human, but she would try to overcome it. Her mind was a mess of mourning, but her face was emotionless as she spoke to Jace. “We need to visit his grave. Not now, but soon. I need to thank him, to tell him that I appreciate all that he has done for me.” Teimhnin looked back at Jace and gave him the slightest of smiles before wiping her eyes free of what had leaked from her eyes. Her head rested against his shoulder and silently mourned for a few moments.

The Alphess flicked her eyes towards his and kissed him back as he kissed her. Teimhnin’s eyes fluttered shut and, for a few moments, she forgot anything but him. When he pulled her closer, she willingly complied and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her forehead rested against his and her eyes remained closed as she listened to him speak. He answered her last question and gave her so much more. The Alphess caressed her mate’s cheek and listened to him speak with her complete focus. His words made her heart melt and her wolf stirred just barely enough to call silently to his, expressing her love with no words at all. On the outside she was smiling and rubbing her nose gently against his. She cupped his face in her hands and spoke. “Jace, my most indefinite love belongs to the male I am with right now. You are amazing, incredible, and everything I could possibly want in a man. To think that you would secure a house, even buy a whole island for only me and a pack is more than I could ever ask for. It seems like you have this all prepared and set up. I don’t know how to thank you, or even begin to thank you. I love you more than you could possibly know. I-” Her lips collided with his before she could utter one more word. Her body melted to his, becoming familiar with his touch all over again. Ever brush of his hand felt like another drop of warm honey touching her heart. She shivered with his hands running over the back of her, and she responded by pressing closer against him. Teimhnin kissed her mate, drawn to his love like a moth to a flame. Her hands ran over his back and sides slowly and carefully. Her weak state didn’t stop her from trying to show him as much love as she could through their kiss, and she held him to her like he was her lifeline. She caressed his muscled shoulders and touched the skin where his shirt had ridden up slightly, stroking the muscled softness with the back of her knuckles. Regardless of how at home she felt on the island, it wouldn’t have been so without him.

13Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:57 am

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

"Like I said, I don't really know what happened or how it happened. But it is said that he is dead. Once I find the location of which he was buried, I will be sure to bring you there. I know he was a good friend of yours." And there it was, as Jace thought about Gabriel. He knew the two had more than a friendship going on at one point. He had not found out about such behavior until long after it happened. Perhaps that was why the brute didn't care particularly much for Alexander. The two were close, but how close were they? The idea festered in the back of his mind like a dwindling flame finding a new source to keep lit. Jace would push this behind him eventually, but he really did not wish to see the brute right away. He would give it time. Eventually he might be able to warm up to the male who was known as Teimhnin's best friend, though he wished it was he she were referring to. But it would not be long for Teimhnin to start speaking once more. Her voice pulled the male from the depths of his mind, bringing him back to reality. Back to the rays of light, her beautiful face, and her body in his embrace. "Well, it just so happens I am in much need of your help. I have only bought little furniture here and there. As you probably saw my massive TV in the front room, and a couple other things here and there. I bought us the perfect bed. The sales guy told me it was the most durable one they have, but I guess in time we shall be testing that, now won't we?" he asked as he moved her hair behind her ear. "I thought the house could use a woman's touch and I know just the perfect one for the job. I am looking into her gorgeous eyes right now as I speak. I would be honored if you would decorate our new home. Natasha said she is willing to paint if you are in need of a paint slave. I will of course be helping you, but by the time you are strong enough to do things like painting, I may not allow you to," he joked as he moved his lips against hers once more. He thought of locking their door from the outside, so they were trapped and only had one another to entertain themselves. He longed for that day, missing the companionship of his mate as well as her sexuality. Every single time they had intercourse, it was the most amazing experience he had ever had. Never did another female cross his mind during her sleep. He only wanted to be with her. Natasha was an attractive girl, but he felt she was far too nerdy with her vampire nonsense. Yes, Jace believed they were real and dangerous, but she talked about them as if she idolized them. It was strange or perhaps, more like bragging. Whatever it was that Natasha had for vampires, it was weird and good to actually talk to someone about anything other than such topics.

"Baby, I want you to know that I will wait as long as I have to for you to recover, so I will not do anything until you feel you can. I love you very much and would hate it if I was to harm you in any way in your weakened state." As he wrapped his arms around her back, he rolled so she was now in the sand. As he lifted himself to his knees, he picked her up and stood with her in his arms. "We should probably get back before Natasha freaks out. I know she has been waiting to talk and hold you for a long while as well. I also need to get some food in you. Is there anything you are craving right now? Anything you want more than anything else in the world to eat? You name it and I shall retrieve it for you! I promise my love. For you I will do anything."

14Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

“Gabriel was indeed a great friend of mine and I need to pay my respects to him. It’d be a good idea for both of us to, Jace. He was our Alpha at one point, and without his pack we wouldn’t have met now would we? We could make a day out of it and see Alex, Natasha, and whoever we want as well. But, according to you, I cannot walk so we’re going to have to do that as soon as I’m strong enough to walk.” Teimhnin rolled her eyes playfully at that last comment. She could see what mentioning both Gabriel and Alex did to Jace, and she would try her best to play it off so that he wouldn’t get all riled up over nothing. Gabriel had been a loverboy of hers, but he was dead. What could there possibly be to be jealous over someone who was dead? She wasn’t going to question it, but he would have to get over her friendship with Alex. Teimhnin had to admit that she was, in fact, jealous of the time Natasha had been around when she had been sleeping. After a time of thinking, she realized that this was Natasha she was thinking about, not some random woman she didn’t know. If something like that had happened while she was asleep, she was sure her mate would’ve told her of such a thing. He had told her that he had been by her side the entire time she had been sleeping, so she would simply have to trust his words. The yawn that came from her disrupted her own thoughts, and she realized that she was tired. Problem being, she was afraid to sleep. What if she fell into another coma, but a longer one this time? Maybe years would pass until she woke up again. She would be living in misery if that were to happen, and she might not be able to resist death if the coma’s darkness were to come again. It took Teimhnin a few seconds to realize that Jace was talking, and she only just barely caught his comment on a durable bed. Her cheeks flushed slightly crimson but she remained silent as he continued to speak. She thought back to what the house had looked like and was already thinking over a color scheme for the place. Red and gold were definite yeses, but that would be for their room. The rest of the house would be in pending question, but she most likely would need help with it all. She most likely could lift a paint brush, but doing so for a long period of time would probably take a toll on her. She sighed and hung her head, rubbing her forehead against his chest quietly as she thought and tried to resist the tiredness that pulled at her.

When Jace began speaking to her about waiting, she remained silent. As much as she wished that she could reunite with him in that way, she wasn’t feeling up to it at all. If he lost control when she was in the state that she was in, bones of hers would most likely break. Teimhnin nodded and looked her mate in the eyes. “Jace, thank you for being willing to wait. I’m fine with kissing you, maybe making out a little. Anything past that, though, I don’t think I can handle physically or emotionally. After what Garrett did to me, I fear it. I’m sure you can understand why.” She smiled slightly and thought over his questions as she was lifted in his arms. “Yeah we most likely should. All I really want to eat is peanut butter and banana sandwich and some raspberry lemonade. I’m sure that’s easy enough right? Thank you babe, I appreciate all this more than you know.”

15Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Empty Re: Don't Wake Me Up (Jace) Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:34 am

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

"It will be a while before I can allow you to do something like that. Not for the fact that I don't want you to see others from the old pack, but I am not ready to allow you full ability to walk around. You are still rather weak and will need time to heal everything and get your strength back. Luckily the sand shall help us with that, at least getting your strength back in both forms. At night we can focus on the wolf part, but during the day, we focus on the red haired beauty." He gave her a smile and remembered what she had said first, "yes, I do owe Gabriel a lot, and you are correct. I would have never been able to truly get to know you, had it not been for his pack. I will pay my due respects, but only when I can trust others to be well around you. It would help to have Natasha there as well, just for extra protection." He had watched her closely, seeing the tired spell sweep over her body and grow weaker. Making the journey from the top story to the waterline of the beach must have been rather draining for her. As he carried her from the beautiful scene before them, they made their way back to the house. "Babe, you do not need to explain anything to me. I shall be patient for you as long as you need it. I love you more than you can ever imagine. Sex is only fun and enjoyable. But it does not solidify our relationship as a whole. I could go without it for a long while, and I actually expect us to. I shall be a good mate to you and when you are ready, feel free to jump my bones at any moment. I am sure I shall be more than ready to please you. I'm just glad that I have you back again." He smiled as he kissed her forehead and continued walking. As they entered the house, he moved to the couch and placed her down gently. He handed her the remote and turned on the TV. "You can watch anything you want love. I am going to go prepare you food." He grabbed the blanket which hung over the back of the couch frame and placed it over her lap, allowing her to gather warmth from it. He kissed her lips gently and quickly moved towards the kitchen to prepare her dream meal. Jace could see them doing this very thing for years to come, and he would always provide for her as she asked. From the kitchen, he could see the back of her head and he smiled. His goddess was finally back in his life for good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum