Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Left Side of Everywhere Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

The Left Side of Everywhere Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Left Side of Everywhere

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Left Side of Everywhere Empty The Left Side of Everywhere Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Walking back, the two came upon the luxurious and refined hotel she had been living in for almost fifteen years since she started a pack, just from a few blocks away it still shined as bright as its opening day. Limos, fancy cars lined in and out of the front entrance, the signs of civilization and new customers scrambling inside to get their stuff and plans worked out. Noctavia nodded her head to use the back entrance, not that she held a problem with the front, she just didn't enjoy being stopped in the lobby for paperwork. They could send it to her room if they wanted it done properly. Still dark as mid-night, not a star glowing left in the skies, and the hint of moonlight behind the Empire State building in the far right of her eyes. It was...beautiful, if only she praised it more often. Living in the city had its perks, but the traffic was dreadful to deal with, hence one of the many reasons she used the roofs to get to where she was going, if not, stay in her room or walk. It was a lonely life without her pack beneath her, she still find it impressive of herself to of lasted that long, however she's always been the independent type of girl, not really needing anyone to help her because she knew she could do it herself. The elevator music was just as irritating before, she reminded herself to get rid of it, at least the metal box was quiet, the employee elevator.

Noctavia smiled up at Daiken every time she'd catch his gaze looking at her, never feeling bothered since her packmates looked at her the same way just for clarification she was listening, or paying attention, for which she mostly was. As the door slid to reveal the top floor and only door on it, she stepped out and rummaged through her pocket for her key. The chains clinked against each other as she pulled them out, aimlessly shoving it inside the slot to unlock it and leave her inside. "Welcome to the almighty evil Alphess's room." She smirked. The Alphess walked in, leaving the door for him to close himself. Her emerald gaze shifted as she tossed her keys onto the coffee table, looking around the room to see nothing was out of place or any scents came by while she was out. She could still smell the scent of one of her warrior males that took on a last night stand with her, a mix of Ryker's as well from the time she taught him how to mind-trick. Not many people were allowed in her room without permission, her Beta male was always free to discuss pack talk with her when he and her were free, as for the rest, it was a rare occasion they showed the nerve to come to her doorstep.

Everything looked the same, the black long couches placed in front of a flatscreen with a set of gaming systems and a hundred games, to her left was the open stairs the led to the small level where her bed sat. Along side the entire one wall was glass windows that led to a balcony lined with pots of white peonies flowers and paintings and drawing done by herself hung randomly around the room. Journals and notebooks stacked on top of each other on her computer desk near the window. Underneath was the kitchen and door to her walk in closet, a maze to her eyes all of clothes filled to the brim, some tops thrown across the ground, "Oh... If I had of known you'd be paying a visit I would have cleaned up a bit,...sorry about that.." Noctavia shrugged, picking up the shirts slowly and throwing them into the closet before moving to the kitchen, "Did you want to order room service and play a game afterwards? We could talk too, I'm sure Slayer has been anticipating my presence." She laughed, taking out her phone just in case as she leaned against the counter top.

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/

2The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He followed her through every door, every hallway, even room. He wasn’t used to that, following someone, but for some reason he didn’t mind following her. He wanted know what secret did she have for him, or some she will not tell, but that will wait to be discovered. He liked when she smiled at him, making him trust she was not in discomfort with his company and continuous glances at her. Shit... He really liked her in the end. He had never done anything of the things he did with her in this days.

Reaching her room, he waited patiently for her to step in and invite him. Her words made a half smile cross his face. He moved slowly after her and closed the door softly, not locking it again to don’t look like he wanted to have a private time with her. He did, but he needed to wait if she felt something for him as well. You could like or love someone, but never ask that someone to feel the same when it’s not true. He looked around the place, enjoying every detail and elegant decoration. The several games in the shelves and journals near the computer. It was relaxing as inviting. He actually didn’t notice her cloths scattered on the floor. With a smile he shook his head. “Please don’t apologize, no need to worry. This is your room and you have all the right to do and have what you want in here, the way you want it.” He waited for her without moving, just turning to follow her with his sight, as he thought for a moment in his answer. “I will happily do what you prefer. In my opinion, I believe we can talk as we wait for our meal to come. Later if you want, we can play that game you mention before at the alley.” He invited her to choose whatever she preferred to do with a smile, he will be glad no matter her decision. “As for Slayer, I know he had been watching and hearing everything until now. Do you prefer to talk with him again?” A low growl came from his wolf, reminding him his words. ‘I told you to not call just to talk with the female you like. Or are you so useless that you need my help to attract her? I will never do such thing with her, or any woman Daiken. Put a pair of balls would you? Because the only thing you will get from me is to make her hate you and kick you away from here.’ He sighed trying to understand Slayer’s intentions, he never acted like that. Well, he never gave him a reason to do it after being a loner all those years. ‘Why are you acting like this? You don’t even know her.’ Slayer stood quiet for some time, his answer not helping at all his doubts. ‘I have my reasons.’

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rensa-Clan/154124707983759

3The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Noctavia listened to him speak, feeling the phone in her hand as a distraction and job for her hands to keep busy with. At his question, she began to think, fathoming the decision if it was a bright idea to bring him up here in the first place. She didn't particularly like Slayer overall, but he was interesting to talk to in these cases. He was arrogant, but she found it admiring how he could be like that towards her for she was now his great superior. Her wolf on the other-hand find him the greatest thing alive to speak with, but that could be the mating season speaking and it was taking a major toll on her unfortunately. Lifting herself up onto the counter, Noctavia crossed her legs neatly over each other, "Well, for starters, I must add that it is your decision on letting him speak with me again. I would like to know his opinion on the hotel and what he has planned for the future for you two here. Its not everyday I get to meet someone's other side unless its the full moon. Slayer interests me, not matter how much it angers him or whatever he feels. If anything, and I mean in complete truth, my other side accepts him, which rarely happens in most cases. But, it is just as nice speaking to the wolf as it is for you overall. Both are fine with me..." Her words trailed, though it didn't really mean anything, just that she preferred Daiken instead when it came to certain things. With him she could be herself, but with his other side always acting like as if he needs to release his anger on something and using it against her, it causes her to provoke him and here and now was not a great time.

"I was hoping we'd just really talk, you know, like as common associates... friend-talk..." It felt strange to say 'friend and talk' in the same sentence, she never had a friend like Daiken, and felt it was a sign of hope that she too could learn to get along, depending on how great he treats her in the end. At this point, she sees a future, not romantic or anything, but a nice one, one she could share with him as her closest friend. He was the only one to break down her walls and get her to confess what really happened to start the rivalry between packs. Why not actually have a friend instead of Ryker? She could say Travis was her friend, friend with benefits, but that was different from now. He knew barely anything about her, just the positions she enjoyed and what made her scream, which was lovely, but that was asides the point. Looking up, she met his gaze, a smile in her emerald orbs. As she tightened her pony tail and pulled free her hair from her large owl necklace that clung to her neck, Noctavia looked to the phone, feeling a tad bit hungry, but not bothering to go back outside to get a fast meal. Her fingers danced across the dialing panel of the touch phone, sliding off to hold it at her ear and pace closely to Daiken and around the black piano next to the lined window and balcony. "What do you want to eat, they literally have everything you could think of-" She caught herself and a small laugh, "I take that back, they don't have human on the menu, but they do have a lovely selection of meat."

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

4The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Warrior Daiken Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

'Friends'? Actually, maybe he wanted something 'more than friends' thing with her... No that he admitted to himself that he liked her, it was hard to hear he wanted just a friend or 'common associate'. Still, he will not loose anything if he tried to change her mind. Well, technically he could loose his rank, his pack, his life... and her friendship he believed was already gained. Daiken was doubtful in his actions, again, all because of he, but what if he did tried something and that turns out excellent? That it makes her like him as well? All this was just getting into his head more and more, confusing his thoughts.

"Well, we have the same likes, but not our plans for the future. Both prefer to be as far away as possible from crowds, or actually any company. We are very independent and have been alone for almost a century now. We are used to a loner's live. I will need some time for us to get use to a pack again, being with other werewolves and work together, specially for him. But we will work it out."
He teased Slayer which growled at the mention of even more company. It was more that enough the Alphess to be around, now he wanted to be inside a group again? Daiken knows the consequences of that foolish decisions, why did he have to risk everyone in this pack? Slayer sighed and went to sleep again, trying to ignore Noctavia and everything else around him. Daiken sensed him and continued with his reply. "As for myself, I do like you company if I'm allowed to say it. But we also prefer to be more in 'the wild' than in rural areas. In fact, I have my house a few kilometers from here. I will gladly move it closer to one of your territories, if I have your permission." He will have to buy some gasoline for it to be able to fly again but will be the same as always. He had moved as often as as any nomad and was happy his house was capable to be moved as well as his car without having to move a single thing inside it. "Regarding our plans. Slayer hope to be out of here and as far as possible, he doesn't have any plan in mind, not here, not everywhere. For me, this is also new. I don't plan Alphess. I live life as it goes. I had plans one, but they disappeared..." as well as his pack. When his pack was alive, including his sons, he had several goal, for all of them. When they died, there was no use for that goal. "We just have one goal now, Slayer and I, for the last 100 years. He already mentioned it to you, and that is revenge. From that, my life is actually very empty and bored hehe." Daiken managed a smile trying to sound okay with it. He thought in another goal for a moment, but that one will need to wait, just a little more.

"Slayer doesn't like anyone, is not just you he hates. It's normal in him to be so cold after what happened..." Daiken suddenly remembered she didn't knew what was that that happened. He never told her, nor Slayer. He changed the subject quickly to not bore her. "I'm happy to hear you wolf accepted him. Maybe both of them could talk someday, it will be interesting and it could help Slayer to accept this new life more quickly." His wolf growled again, making him know that it will not happen. He just ignored him and thought in a way to make Slayer like Noctavia, or at least her wolf, in a future. Specially if he managed to tell Noctavia he liked her... Shit. When will that be? He wanted to, but at the same time he was afraid of what she was going to think. He was not a coward. He needed to get that out of his chest, but not now... Maybe later tonight... When he leaves... Maybe.

Returning to reality he remembered her last question, about the food he wanted. "In that case, I will order the same as you, surprise me." He winked at her with a smile and followed her with the sight, not moving a single step. He ate anything and everything, he have his preferences as everyone, but he was also open minded and knew she will order something good for both of them.

5The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

A sputtered ring whispered into her ears, the keen sense of hearing not at all helping the sound so she held it an inch or two from her ear as she listened to Daiken speak. She nodded quietly to herself, trying to keep up as she patiently waited for someone on the other line to pick up, "That I'm afraid I will, and shall not say no to. Staying away from the crowds relaxes me to feel at home, and to many's surprise, I used to live in places like that, not the city, before it was a city, where everything was trees and pastures that stretches for miles on end. I've told you about my pack, but not my roots. Outside of New York City, my pack, if that is its still here, lies close to Albany, but since my exile, I refuse to pay any attention with them, not a peek. They hated me for all the right reasons, and look at me now? I'm living in a lovely hotel surrounded by both wealthy and struggling werelings like myself who've experienced pasts of which I won't tell a soul about and being fed the best food there has to offer. What more could I really ask for at this point... I'm happy here..," Noctavia found herself smiling, quickly shaking it off as if it weren't a big deal. Maybe something was in the water and she's been drinking too much of it, she choose to believe, knowing she was wrong anyway, "If you're thinking of moving your home to our territories, I'd think again, unless you want to live on one of those roofs forever instead of in here. I'm not one to take this as something to fill your needs, if you don't like the rooms, you might as well leave. I've spent enough money putting them into fine shape, I basically own this hotel, well, half of it anyway. The first owner was having difficulty with his bills until I stepped in, then we shared the deed and now people look at me like I'm their leader, both immortal and mortal residents of this hotel. The only goal I have set for myself is to live life and enjoy what's left of this world to offer, especially my pack. People, or other werelings, choose to believe I am reckless and careless of my work, but that is where they are wron-"

Noctavia caught off her words as the lovely blonde from the front desk had picked up on the fourth ring, responding in a perky and immensely annoying voice to her. The Alphess sulked her shoulders, sighing loudly and rolling her eyes for Daiken to see as she listened the the wereling worked speak over the phone, "This is Noctavia Dark speaking, I'd be greatly appreciated for an order for two tonight if you will." Her delicate fingers tickled the keys upon the slick black piano, tapping weakly to play a soft note as she listened. Before the call was moved to the kitchen, her hearing tuned in further to hear the blonde speak with one of their employees saying it was her, a gasp or two echoing from the background and the sound of feet shuffling into order. It made a wicked smile peel her lips, the slightest peek of her white teeth shine. A French speaking woman picked up the phone who she presumed was the new chef she ordered to replace the other, if only he knew how to keep his mouth shut, she thought. "Oui, je voudrais avoir un steak poêlé de casserole couverte dans votre meilleur vin, s'il vous plaît." (Yes, I would like to have a pan seared steak covered in your finest wine, please) The words slid from her tongue like honey, bitter sweet as the accent warped in her throat. It was a great language she preformed and proved was a gift, part of her family still left behind for her to thank no matter how much she hated them. She nodded once, "Merci, au revoir." (Thank you, good bye)

Hanging up, she slipped the phone into her back pockets, sighing happily since it was done and ordered, now all that's left was the waiting. Rolling back her shoulders, Noctavia popped her back into place, the tickles and pleasure that rushed over her at the feel of them aline together like dancers. "Done. Now where was I..." She took a seat on the couch, crossing her long, pale legs perfectly over each other like before, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared at the blank television in thought. Her eyes widened slightly as the idea came back to her,"Oh yeah. My pack, that." She shook her head and shrugged, "Nothing left for me to say about it, I mean, I care deeply about them yet people choose to believe the rumors said about me. Not that I blame them, I probably wouldn't trust myself," The Alphess and her other side smirked in agreement, finding it rather humorous to think of it that way.

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

6The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

Daiken looked at her slightly confused, then knowing she understood it in the wrong way, or maybe he didn’t explain himself correctly. He waited for her until she finished talking, not knowing what she just ordered, smiling softly and expectant to see the food to realize it. She hanged up as he followed her with his eyes. “I’m sorry Alphess, maybe I wasn’t clear. I never planned to stay in my old house. I knew that I was going to live with the rest of the pack when I decided to join one, and I’m more than happy to live here, at your hotel. What I meant was that I wished to move that old plane of mine closer. I’m not a normal loner that just bring with themselves their cloths. Thanks to all the years I had been without a pack, I needed to get a place for my own, with the idea to move that place along with me when I moved to another territory. I will not sleep there anymore, maybe just takes some things from it when I need them, and you are more than welcome to take a look at it, if you want. But, if you prefer the plane to stay in its actual place at Quebec, there isn’t the slightest problem. I will just ask for a few days to bring some things with me, cloths and some weapons, going to Canada in my car and returning here as quickly as I can.”

He smiled at her, hoping he will get those days to drive to Quebec and take everything he needed before he will abandon his house. Moving slowly some steps closed to stand near the couch, his arms folded in front of his chest as he looked to the big window, smiling at the sight he had from her room, he could even look the Chrysler building a few kilometers away. He liked a lot that building, being his favorite in all New York. He loved the architecture, the metal work at the top, and especially the metal eagles at the top looking the city at the four sides of the building. He still hasn’t climbed that building, but he wanted too. Have the same sight those eagles had, taking a better look at the sculptures made in 1930, being the tallest building in New York at that time, now the forth one.

Returning his attention to Noctavia, he looked at her, almost kindly. “Well, I don’t trust myself as well. I had made a lot of things that could be marked as evil and sadistic, even cynic, to many humans and werelings, and I don’t regret any of that actions.” His look lowered to the floor slightly remembering what happened to his pack because he didn’t made the right choices and protect them as he should. “But I do have choices that marked my life and that I will never be able to change, no matter how much I want to. Anyway...” Daiken looked at her again, hiding his sadness and anger deep inside him as always. “I must say I do trust you Alphess and that I don’t believe in rumors, just created with the jealousy and resentment of others. I strongly believe that I need to get to know someone and then create my own opinion, ignoring the ones of others.” He was still getting to know this female, but until now, he could just say he liked her and that she was someone very interesting and someone to be admired as well.

7The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:38 am

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

[[ I'm so sorry about leaving you a bit blank here. I've been busy with Lunari so much and I lost the muse for Lost a bit. Then when I did earlier today, my fucking computer mousepad deleted this long and awesome reply twice on me and I got upset. Q-Q I'm soooo sorry for it being short, Dai. ]]

“All is forgiven, but let’s be adults here and put the matter on pause. Its better for all of those, being us, to put it to the side and worry what’s in front of us, not the past, but the present and future. It’d make it a lot easier on me knowing you live under this roof and not in another place, but you are free to go to your ‘so-called-plane’ yours in order to receive clothing and supply, even if it is supplied here. What surprises me most is that you haven’t asked about the pack in general, just the things to benefit, a majority of your stay being here. Nevertheless, I’ll make it clear. Our numbers consist of most pures and little bittens, call me biased, but I prefer pures over all since they are given natural blood and not put into a state of being mortal, puny in my opinion. War will be the least of our worries as far as I’m concerned, being powerful already and from what I can tell is a more healthy active pack than the Bravehearts, we are to be notorious.” A spark glowed in her islamic green eyes, altering to be an even brighter shade as a smirk rose on her face. It was if she could see it now, the reflection, the image, the act played like a movie in her orbs before her. Ryker and many others that have risen from their positions to ask her the same, however at the time, she could not answer. Sure, the pack was strong, but not enough for war she knew, that is, if it would ever come. She feared not to what could be threatened against her in the state of an attack, her Warriors were ready, born to fight and create massacres like the ancestors before them as well as her own.

Noctavia peered up to meet his gaze once more, a hint of a smile behind her smirk, “That’s the thing though, even if you don’t or do believe in them, I’m not afraid to accept that fact I’ve done terrible things. I love to do what I do to others, the blood that’s on my hands, the innocence put to rest or brought to a better realm. Immortality... Imagine it, yes, I wouldn’t deny the matter and case you say to prove, and there is not a problem at all about not trusting me. I thank you for thinking such things and choosing not to believe them, even if some were correct in the fate of balance,” The words the slipped into mastered sentences were bittersweet rolling from her razor-like tongue, biting back her babbling to keep it from making her too cute to the Warrior. Before she could keep going, footsteps creaking down the hallway and the squeals of a cart wheeled closer in her hearing, already rising from her spot to head to the door. When opening it, a tall, thin built wereling stood before her, an Omega, worth nothing to her, but more to the staff for a slave. He stood to be a bit taller than her, which annoyed her, however it could not be helped. As required, he wore the hotel uniform, allowing him to push the cart of food that caused her to salivate behind her pale pink lips and elongated canines. She bared a small grin to reveal her long teeth, winking as she took the red wine bottle from the ice and shooed him away. The slightest shade of blush rose on his cheeks, a dip of his head and scurry to his feet, he moved awkwardly out of the room with his hat off. Slowly she followed, pinching the door in her grasp to slowly close it, “Au revoir, miser,”(Goodbye, sir) She hissed into his mind, shutting the door and working her way back over to her original spot next to Daiken, crossing her legs like before neatly over the other. The ice chilled her to the bone as she pinched it from the tray and into an empty clear glass, allowing the waterfall of red wine to fall into her glass peacefully to the half-line. Noctavia smiled up at Daiken with her sinister smile and matching grin to follow, “Diner, est servi” (Dinner, is served.)

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

8The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He smiled very slightly when she thanked him, feeling more relaxed with her own happiness, even when it was faint. Just about to reply to the Alphess, he watched her moving to the entrance just as the food cart parked at the front of her door along with the tasty smell of warm steak and hot wine. He actually hadn’t eaten anything since he came here. The only thing he ever had was the latte Noctavia buy for him the first night he meet her and the elks they hunted together. The same night she messed his every thought and made him change his opinion about joining Braveheart. He was still trying to understand what was exactly what made him doubt like never before, but the answer was in front of his eyes, serving herself a glass of cold wine with that grin that caused very slight shivers in his abdomen. Would that could be that ‘butterflies in the stomach’ so many people call them? He smiled and surprised a laugh thinking in himself having actually bats instead of beautiful butterflies.

Recovering and turning again serious, but not entirely, he moved to the cart. “Allow me, Alphess.” Daiken removed the silver plates that were covering the meals. Silver... He smiled with the sight and touch of it, such a powerful weapon against werewolves. He liked to use that material a lot in his human form. Almost all of his white weapons were made of silver. It was a sword or double edge, because many times he had been hurt with his own weapons by the other werelings, but learned to endure the pain of it and continue using them. In fact, he was having his hunting knife right now, at one side of his waist, attached to his belt, covered with his leather jacket.

Returning to focus on the meal, he lifted the plates and the magnificent and elegant scent covered his senses for a moment, his eyes looking at two fancy pieces of red wine steak with roasted asparagus in one side and a ball of mashed potatoes at the other, the end mixing with the red wine turning the potatoes pink and more desirable. Taking both plates in his hands, he moved to the table in front of the couch placing them carefully with a slight bow. Returning to get the silverware covered in a white serviette, he placed them at the side of the plates, finally going to get his own glass of wine and leaving the bottle inside the metal bowl filled with ice.

Siting at her side, he took his napkin, unrolling the silverware, and placed it over his lap, waiting for her to take the first bite, just as he did when the hunted, his amber eyes inspecting her every detail. The more he looked at her, the more he wanted to ask her what he wanted to say the first time at the tattoo parlor, but he knew he should wait, just a little more. Maybe after dinner... He felt like an adolescent postponing the time every time he had the chance. Shaking the thought again, he extended his hand towards to meal and bowed again. “After you, Alphess.”

9The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

She was pleased at his act of kindness, reminding herself of his actions to resemble another she had grown fond of towards the beginning of pack development. Looking back, a sense of deja vu curled her thoughts through time and flashed quickly in retreat back to the present hour, minute, second as she sat upon the couch with the food in front of her. To anyone around, it appeared as if she were dozing off, but behind the darkest parts of her mind lay memories that surged and whirled freely until she could individually see the one from before. There; she'd been sitting, to rest upon a simple white chair with the smell of chlorine to wave within the stuffy air, her bare feet grazing just the slightest of cement beneath her, the only material over her body to be a black bikini and the pale of her complexion and green eyes to wonder over the room through long wet strands of onyx. Whilst looking around, words of an Irish drawl spoke to her, familiarity hitting in as she commonly knew him from one glance. Her Beta male, Ryker, sat at the other end of a glass table, the background being the swimming pool on the bottom floor of the hotel, dressed in only a pair of black trunks, his tattoo of a cross embedded into a dark ink over his right peck. He gleamed beautifully from the light that shown through the glass over their heads, an Irish white pigment and stern stare as black as her hair to peer into her emerald stones. Noctavia... He began, causing her to look up from where her eyes had been staring at, clicking back to normal as the memory withered and she sat in her room with Daiken before her.

It reminded her too little, too much that it gave her the shocking idea of how far she had come, a large pack with strong warriors, fighters bred for purpose, from love, on accident maybe. Stories of which she'd never tell, and companions that worked under her rule and protection of the unknown boundaries. There was nothing all that she could ask for anymore, unless of course, her mind could be fixed to feel something new. If there was one thing, one tiny fault wrong with the female, it was feelings. There was always to be humor, sarcasm, and laughter when put to her advantage, but in all her life, not one could change her ways to learn to love or care about someone. She cared about her pack, not all the individuals but the strength in numbers, their evolution of tactics brought from every side of the world to combine with each others. As she looked up to meet Daiken's shining bright gaze, she smiled softly and began to sip from her glass of red wine, slowly at her own pace taking the time to get up from her seat upon the black leather couch to stroll over towards the entertainment system. Games, both bright and dull colors with astonishing graphics to be admired on their covers, filled with the disks for each game just waiting to be played. The 48inched flatscreen hung from the wall at a tilted angle to face her, as well as speakers around the main area for greater hearing, not that they'd need it anyway. Her eyes turned to his, making direct eye contact which strangely caused her to be disturbed with a small shiver down her back and brighter glow to her eyes. That was strange..., she thought, shaking it off quickly. "Want to play a game, you don't have to wait for me to begin eating, please.." She waved her hand to motion him to continue on without her, looking to the television once more, "Might as well try and see if you're willing enough to beat me. Don't get your hopes up, kid, I'm awesome." Noctavia laughed once and turned to focus her eyes on the shelves filled with numerous games of which she hadn't played in a long while since her pack's population had been skyrocketing. She fingered along the tops, tapping lightly until she came upon one of her favorites, Need for Speed, mostly because she had unlocked her very own car in which she had bought in real life, the Agera R 2013, covered in a sleek polish coat of dark grey with a black pin stripe across the side. She smiled again, picking up the came from its spot to look at it a bit closer, waiting for his reply.

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

10The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He looked at her getting up and moving to the front, smiling slightly as she looked at him, her green eyes seemed like emeralds, like if they were shining, his own shining as well but because of her. His want to ask her 'that' grew more and more with each second he looked at her of heard her voice, glancing at the television and the games after her question. Without any doubt, he quickly nodded and smiled happily at her. "I would love to Alphess, but let me say, being a loner also brings a lot of free time... I can be pretty awesome too, if you allow me." He winked at her trying to not sound disrespectful or daring, hopping that the game she chooses would be one he had at least play before. Looking down at the food and following her command, taking his fork and knife to start cutting the meat and placed a small piece into his mouth. It tasted wonderfully. He was not used to cooked food, or animal meat, but this one was pretty tasty.

Licking his lips, he took another piece with come smashed potatoes and bit it slowly, enjoying it. He almost never ate cooked or prepared things, he didn't found the pleasure for it, or actually, he didn't care. His intention was just to keep living, survive, and eating a fancy dinner was not included. He just hunted and killed what was in front of him whenever he felt really hungry. In fact, he didn't eat anything for days until he met Noctavia and hunted together that elks. Then, this meat. It had passed almost two weeks since that, and with that thought, he started to really feel hungry, taking another piece, now bigger, and swallowing it quickly, trying not to look as a starving dog and keeping his good manners in place. It wasn't because he could hunt or didn't want to, simply, he didn't felt like doing it. So many things happened, and he never ate a piece of that human hunted that hurt him before meeting the Bravehearts, he was too angry and vengeful to even taste a pig like him. He sighed a bit irritated remembering the event, at least he took his revenge, slowly and painfully. 'Humans...' His chest started to fill to hate, shaking off the thought and looking again at Noctavia, taking a deep breath and forgetting everything, smiling at her again and taking a sip of his wine. "So, Alphess, what game did you choose?" He noticed he always told her 'Alphess', mostly because of respect, no, entirely because of respect and submission.

11The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

She chuckled softly under her breath as she listened to him, turning the video game in her hands while reading the summary and simple practiced instructions, "Need for Speed..." Noctavia murmured, glancing up at him with a crooked grin for a small second to catch the glint of a smile in his shining hues. They were beautiful, she knew, but nothing compared to the evergreen glow her own gave off in the darkness. He had the looks, the charm, the attitude, but was it really all that enough to keep him at her fingertips? As an Alpha, the sixth sense she naturally was blessed with targeted the feeling of respect given from him, and she couldn't deny the cocky emotion jumping inside her of how well she was at what she did. This caught her attention, however, the need to ask scratched at the surface, whom she presumed was her wolf begging to rattle his cage that kept his wolf at bay. These -tricks- she claimed them as, was a simple and tiny part of her personality, but the sudden want to do it only made her hesitant, which was rare, foreign to her mind. In this case, she ignored it, and looked away from his features, averting her gaze to the disc and slip it inside the system. The Alphess then bent down to grab the remote, hearing the sudden growls of her wolf emerge form inside as it appear to be as if she was showing off her other side. Usually, she'd never do such a thing, she hated to entertain men with their petty pervertive minds, finding it pathetic for one to think they could get someone like her in their pants for free. Noctavia lifted herself back up and watched the television switch channels by her control, flashes of the screen's reflection bouncing color after colors in her eyes.

At last, she heard the hip-hop music and the roar of a virtual engine blast through the surround-sound speakers, smiling as she returned to her spot with a black and white tattooed controller for herself, and a plain black one for him, both wireless for them to move as freely as they liked in the state of the game. When taking a small breath, she caught the scent roaming from him, and internally smirked as she thought he smelled really good, but as she started to wonder, she thought she had grown just hungry and was smelling things. Taking a small bite of her steak, she nudged his side with her elbow softly while putting on the settings to play freeplay instead of a real match. Noctavia knew she would win anyway, that, or he'd let her, so it felt pointless to play one, and instead wished to just drive around in her car especially, "Wait, I wanted to show you something, I had just remembered." The idea had sprung, and there was no need to interfere even if he wanted to, because she wouldn't let him. Keeping things short, she reached for his hand and leading him to the center of her room after flipping on all the lights so that they could see. Her gave shifted to meet his hues, drowning in the burning ambers that burned brightly into her emerald gems. She smiled, and then looked away as she had noticed of how friendly she had become. This was so not her, what was she doing? Shaking her head, she let go of his warm hand and took a few steps away to a comfortable distance before looking back up to continue, crossing her arms over her chest, "In the time of your absence, my Beta male had return back from his vacation and we've had an unexpected guest had visited me on one of my hunts. Well, before Ryker's return, I had learned a valuable weapon used that only great minds could handle. I've never asked someone this question, but its vital to our survival when war will spring into action if it ever does." She held her head high and straightened her posture into a dominant stance, draining the emotion from her face but a small smirk in the corner of her mouth, "I've heard of Alpha Gabriel, haven't you? I've told you about him before, the Alpha of the Bravehearts. Well, you see, he seems to have a sibling, and his sibling has joined our ranks. He is but a warrior for the moment, given the fact Damian has proven himself more, but do not question his abilities. He may appear just another werewolf, but he is much older than I, and holds more strength than you and I combined. He's sent me this information on his brother and I'm taking it into consideration, as well as the things he has learned in his lonesome travels. But first, you must answer this-"

Noctavia smiled softly at him, "Do you trust me, Daiken?"

12The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He smiled at the mention of the game he knew very well, his favorite actually, wondering if it was Underground, World, or Most Wanted, among many others. Looking at her serious, with a slight smile in his face, hiding his happiness for the game she chose, he took the remote with a bow of his head and looked at the screen. He suddenly felt her hand taking his, his eyes widening and he could feel his cheeks growing warmer, quickly breathing deep to hide his blush and looked at her hand, then at her wondering and confused, quickly feeling his body being pulled, leaving the remote over the couch and following her without objection. He couldn’t deny emotion grew into his chest as she took him to her bedroom. He was still with the rules and manners of the old times, where for no reason, ladies would drag a male into her private bedroom, never so fresh and quickly as she just did.

Hiding again his huge happiness, never thinking more than just a talk with her, he stopped and breathed relieved again when she let go of him. He must admit he wanted to hold her hand, it felt so soft and a bit cold compared to his own temperature, but the fact she was again in a 'safe' distance and not touching him, making all his emotions twist and roll inside him, comforted him slightly. He was able to look again at her with his usual serious and respectful features, standing straight but relaxed in front of her. 

He head her with full attention and wonder started to mix along with all the other feelings, trying to focus just in that one, he nodded every now and then until she made her question. Quickly he bowed again in an affirmative way and spoke confident and clear of his choice. "I do, Alphess. With my life."

13The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Her pulse thumped slower and slower the more she focused on her breathing pattern, watching him with a meaningful gaze before allowing herself to finally wash over him like the waterfall's rushing power. In all of who had known this weapon, there was only two she could trust before actually putting it into progress, and that was Ryker, and Daiken. The two were the only ones that had truly earned her trust in the making of friendship, she would say the same for Travis, but that was a whole another scenario. There was no connection she felt as the other two, but something was still there she couldn't exactly piece together then, nor present. Looking at Daiken now, she kept her expression blank, serious to all who was watching, but leaving it to his decision to stare into her eyes to find the emotion she was really feeling. Confusion. Excitement. Anxiousness. All these things stirred and caused her to feel all of them at once, something she had never really encountered until then, but never letting it falter towards reality. If she did, she'd appear vulnerable to the naked eye, and as an Alpha, not ever in her life time would she show such weakness. It was a phase, maybe a second wave of hormones that was treating her like this. Whatever it may be, it had to stop, and fast.

Noctavia saw the slightest touches of color rise within the tan of his stubbled cheeks, the wondrous and enticing electricity she caught in his eyes along with reaction he held towards the slightest touch of her skin. She had held it too, but figured it was nothing really, probably friction created from them rubbing their feet a bit too much across the ground. Maybe that was it, that, or it was her time she had finally lost her mind and all that remains inside it has erased as well as her humanity. But she was still here, seeing, breathing, and simply talking like most sane people, so what was wrong? In short swift strides towards the kitchen, she poured herself - what is - another glass of the delectable red wine and lapped a small sip from the edge of the clear cup before she moved back with the glass in her palm with such grace, such elegance only a woman of royalty could preform. She did this out of natural instinctive behavior, acting as if it were normal, as it actually was in her case as she was more or less born from the hands of royals, royal blood that is, and even was taught her manners to portray as a Queen herself. It was meaningless now, but still something she carried throughout her passed that made others respect her from what she had become and not the beast she really was beneath the beautiful complexion. Beauty and the beast, warped into a single body and powerful mind of a true Alphess like her, and the women before her that fulfilled within her family bloodline. And if the time came, her genetics would pass on with another's, but only time would tell if she were meant to possess the ability to care for someone whereas for the moment, she didn't have anyone in mind to take on such a position let alone be the Alpha of her pack. Only a real brute could handle her as well as a strong pack like hers, but he'd be a fool more or less in doing so. A strong, powerful, little fool...

Where they stood was not particularly the living room, but it was close. To where the entrance opened and the balcony, it was mostly considered a walk-in area for guests to stand during a gathering of some sort. Her room was large in this case, and fulfilled to her daily needs whenever the time came as well as when it would leave. For over fifteen years, this room had been her home, her haven, and chambers from all of those who have both lived within her ranks along with times before the idea of a pack sprang up. It is because of this place that she had a territory of her own to call home, to bring a place of piece in the middle of the city for werewolves to remain in hiding while at the center of attention all in one. Her idea was proven true, as it has become quite popular of their kind to come within her alleys, but enough to take it when there wasn't any suspects to find them there either. Putting it all to the side, Noctavia broke the silence by stepping once step nearer to Daiken, cutting the space like a razor-blade against mortal flesh, the blood stained behind her canines as they bared in the pale-moonlight that shown through the windows. She then put her arm up to her mouth, puncturing her canines over the surface just enough to draw the red velvet substance from her wrist, "We must preform a blood-oath, its only a one time thing, so there will not be any of this done in the future, promise." Once Daiken had done the same and rubbed his bloodied mark over hers, her hand slid over his, taking the other as well to cover over top of it as she closed her eyes in concentration.

Noctavia shut everything out of her mind like she had learned, focusing on one thing and one thing only; her past. She had never told anyone of what it was like when Gabriel and her were at one time common associates, and this was her chance to show him the image of what happened. Straightening and forming the images wasn't as hard as she had imagined once she had gotten more practice put into it, but now that she did, she knew there was still more to be learned. When it was finished, she put it to life and within seconds, the room of hers that they were in changed to resemble the bar back from 1957 appeared. Men gathered at random tables, the bartender and some of the costumers were cracking every day jokes, and in the darkest corner of the room lie a poker table with a woman of pitch black hair and green eyes, along with two men on the opposing sides. Gabriel. She added the sound of his rasp voice for effect, controlling his movements from basic memory as she could still see the memory as plain as day. Her eyes danced over the room, and connected with Daiken's once, keeping her mind intact until she finally set the flashback in play, "Well well well, why isn't it the big bad wolf from the backwoods?" The woman spoke simultaneously as the present Noctavia murmured the words, giving the image of Gabriel the ghost of a smile before adjusting her attire to the surrounding men's liking. Xeric, the friend of his stood on the other side, smiling at the Noctavia with animalistic eyes as if he wanted to eat her then and there. The smug look he held practically made her growl, even if she were the one projecting it, "Hello there, Gabriel." Her words were so slick, fox-like to her ears as they rang in echoes throughout Daiken's mind. The image of Gabriel smiled faintly at her in return, "Good evening, Noctavia. This is my friend from home, Xeric, he and I were thinking of joining you in a game of cards." As the image played on, her green eyes switched up to meet Daiken's, watching for his reaction towards the power she withheld, and why it was so valuable. It wasn't that she could project the past, only if she knew it by heart, in which in this, she did. How could she not? Everything played out correction, the way Xeric's hand slid up her skirt underneath the table when Gabriel wasn't paying attention, the leaving of Gabriel to use the restroom while his friend pulled moves on her in his absence along with the tricks she used to reel him outside as it was his last day on Earth. The black beast of her werewolf shredded him limb from limb, imaging the color of his blood to leak around their shoes. It looked almost real, but she knew all to well it was only her power. Letting go of his hands, the image vanished back to the present, and they stood at the center of her room just like before. Noctavia tried to smile at him, hoping he wouldn't be too shocked, but anxious to know what his opinion on the power was.

"Do you see why I asked you to trust me now? That was my past with Gabriel, and how we became enemies. This is why we are not allies, greatest foes and rivals between very different people. We were not meant to be friends, Daiken, and I hope you can understand that I do not trust any Bravehearts in that case. And neither should you..." She whispered.

14The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

Looking at her leave, he stayed in his same position without moving, not exactly knowing why was she up too after telling him if he trusted her, and he did, just as he told her. Some of his doubts slithered away as he looked at the new glass of red wine in her hand, her lip slightly red with the color or the red grapes that moved down her throat. He stared at her lips longer than usual, the want to make something he haven’t done in almost a century with any female grew inside him. He was pathetic. He only had relations with one female in his life, one that was then killed, along with his entire pack. He had kissed other females, but just before he met his mate. When all ended, he never touched a female again. It felt like if he was cheating on her, being disrespectful to her death, and he never had the need nor the want to have anything to do with another female, not even kiss anyone. It all changed now. He wanted to kiss her. Why? She was his Alphess, he shouldn’t have that kind of wants, not with her.

Daiken managed to close his eyes and turn his head slightly to one side, with a deep breath, sounding almost angry with his own thoughts. The smell of blood, her blood, made him look back to her, puncturing her perfect skin and tiny drops of blood formed over the injuries. Looking into her eyes he nodded, understanding fully her want to make an oath so strong like the one of blood, now more curious about that secret she was going to share with him. He didn’t knew why she trusted him that much to share something so important that needed a blood-oath just to make sure he will not reveal it. He lifted his wrist to his mouth and let his fangs extend to puncture two small holes in his skin, his blood warm and salty in his own tongue, to then be rubbed against her injury, they blood mixing and sealing the deal with their life. Just one thing kept rolling in his mind: ‘only a one-time thing’. She even promised it. He understood if she didn’t liked to give out her blood, he was the same, but his reasons where others, he just didn’t have anyone to give his blood to anymore.

Her hand took his again, this time both of them, his muscles tensed a bit again, his blood running slightly faster, hotter. He breathed slowly and tried to calm again, focusing on his own breathing a pressure to synchronize with hers, calmed and relaxed, confident and also powerful. His eyes grew wide but he stayed put, not a single muscle moved as he tried to understand what was happening. He glanced at her just to make sure she was still there and didn’t disappear like the rest of the room. His head turned to follow her voice, maybe a bit younger that what he remembered, noticing it was her, but not the Noctavia he knew. She was talking to Gabriel, then to Xeric. His mind feeling that he already knew this story, but never saw it like now. Right. She told Slater about this, how Xeric touched her and she killed him, how she and Gabriel became enemies. He placed his full attention to the scene. His insides turning slightly angry and even jealous when he saw what a disrespectful asshole that Xeric had been with her. If he had known Noctavia at that time and being there to presence it, he would have been the one to kill him, just because no male should behave like that towards a female. He had encountered many men like that when he was a loner and traveled from town to town, especially at bars, with poor drunk girls unaware of the real intention of that idiots. He killed them when he had the chance of course, then giving a slight scare to the girls to be more careful next time.

His face showed an evil smile of pure amusement and pleasure as she killed him, no, how she ripped him. All the blood staining the scene like paint, it felt so real that he even started to feel thirsty. The delicious and inviting scene ended along with her touch.  Daiken looked back to her, hiding his smile again to not appear to sadistic. She was right, he doesn’t know all the past about the Bravehearts, of any of them. The only one he really knew something now was about her, and he was grateful for that. “I understand now, Alphess, and thank you for showing me your past, and your power. It’s a very interesting and useful one I must say. Please don’t worry for me. I am and will be faithful to you and Eternal Darkness. You will never find me having any relationship with any of them now, I promise. The only one I can trust for now, is you, and if you tell me to trust your Beta or Warrior, I will, because you have your reasons and experiences with them, I will respect them, and the pack.”

He looked down slightly and thought for a moment. He wasn’t sure if he should, or if she will even care, but she should know about him, about his past. Looking back into her eyes, he spoke clear and decided. “Can you do the same ability with the memories of another? If I am not wrong, you concentrated in your past and searched for a specific memory you can forget, clearing your mind from anything to then project it using your power as a wave and mixing it with your memory, allowing me to see it like if I was sitting there in front row...” He wasn’t entirely sure, but he could say he understood a bit of what she just did, and he knew he didn’t have the experience nor the power to do it himself, at least not now having seeing it just once and without any guidance. He also didn’t want to ask her to teach him such powerful weapon, just having some days knowing each other. Maybe she would be able to see into his own memories, if she wanted to. “If you allow me, I would like to show you a part of my past as well. I remember Slater told you about my first transformation, and about my brother, but he never went further after that. He never said why I am here and not in my clan, being my grandfather the alpha, or what happened to Tanken. Just if you are interested, I understand if you don’t. I don’t know how much energy and power you need to perform this ability. The last thing I want is to push you just to show you something as trivial as a pack member’s past.” He smiled very slightly and waited for her response patiently.

15The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Alphess Noctavia

Alphess Noctavia
Admin

And so the Alphess spoke up, "This power I cannot claim as mine, for it is able to be done by every wereling beneath their own knowing. This is, however, only a new thing to my knowledge, and I've been cooperating my time and mind to deal with the difference in order to make myself stronger before showing anyone else that i know could be of use in the teaching. Ryker, being one of them, has only seen a slight glimpse of my beginning attempts, but you however are the only one to see the strengthened part of it over all so far. Although your words truly relieve me of my worries in you trusting them, for I am not the criminal here as one may think, Daiken." Noctavia smirked slightly, peering at him from the side as her words were surprisingly true to her point of view on it all. "I am evil, careless even and so I am not to deny such a thing, however, I know for a matter that I prove myself great in being a strong leader. Years after years I've spent my life away for preparing myself, battling past on coming wars, challenges and all of what could take me down, and so I stay powerful as I was to be all along." She looked around the room, pacing herself quietly as she eyed her footsteps, keeping her words clear as day so he could slowly comprehend without anymore explaining. Her dark hair caught at the sides of her face, using it as a shield from her emerald hues from his eyes.

Noctavia then stopped shortly, sighing as she rested her backside up against the back of the leather black couch. Crossing her arms, she shrugged her shoulders to herself with a soft cocked frown, "As you have seen, Gabriel and I were at one time friends, or, common people who knew each other and coincidentally found each other in the strangest time of days. There was nothing I had ever felt for him, not sympathy, or grief, I didn't care about that, all that went through my head was how the hell I was going to get passed the full moons and as far away from my pack I could reach, nothing else. He was the least of my worries until that day and his stupid friend showed up. If it weren't for that, we'd be Alphas of our packs, no relations, no rivalries, none. We'd just be Alphas." She stated blankly, looking outside to the balcony's view, "And judging from my past, I'm proven as the monster who caused it all, but no one seems to want to believe in the precious Alpha's little exile daughter, I guess..." As her words trailed, it lead her further into her past, making her frown completely as she listened to her counterpart growl, snarl and hiss in disgust of unison. The multiple voices that spoke to her she had never understood, and nor had Adonis when she had met him either. He had said she was special, in her case, though she could never find the reason behind it all of why she heard such things whereas others would hear just one voice. Listening, Noctavia agreed with what her other side had to say, almost smiling at all the things they or it had to say of Gabriel's performance in trying to kill her after his friend's death, if only he knew. It was because of her that these things had all started some how, but she chooses not to believe in what others have said and passed on to each other about her, for she couldn't care less. Her warriors were loyal, and all of those who were commanded under her orders, that was what mattered most to her after all. Without them, she'd be the same she was, independently beautiful, working on her own on the lonesome nights just as she had for many years before.

Thinking back on his request, she did not smile back, wondering if he'd be a bit downed by the idea that she could not image someone's past, only her own. Averting her gaze to meet his at a shade of light green, she shrugged again, shaking her head slightly back and forth, "Sad to say I can't. The ability to image is not capable for someone to look into someone's past and amplify it to life automatically, it'd take someone with telepathy to do that. And seeing what I've learned, it'd be impossible unless the owner of the past was able to image. But you can't, and I know this because of your reaction. You are far to weak to control this weapon just yet, hopefully soon we'll have our older werelings, like I and Ryker, and possibly you, will know the power only, and we could use it to our advantage like I had said. There is still much more time in the process I have yet to be taught, so far I'm able to keep it up for about an hour if I try hard enough. The more detail, the harder it is for the mind to focus and regenerate after a while. If you were to try doing what I had just done for almost five minutes, you'd have the largest migraine in man-kind, trust me, I've tried," She said with a chuckle, regaining back to her normal self to stand and finally look to him and the time. How long had they been there? An hour? This had been the longest she had ever talked to someone without making a snide comment of one's weakness, which made her curious, but she did not bother her self to rush him out just yet. But she needed the sleep, maybe another time they could talk, "The only reason I am able to project my past is because I remember it the most, well one of my top memories, I should say. It created a strong impact on the history of my past, and it effected of how our packs are this way now and why. I would have to deny that request, Daiken, and I apologize for that as well. If I could read someone's past out of no where, I would not stop myself, but in this case, I cannot." Noctavia replied softly at her last two sentences, sighing next as she began to feel tired.

In the dark of her wicked mind, an idea sprang, bitting at the seams and nipping at her counterpart to cause it to growl in protest to let it be exposed to her knowing. The Alphess had never brought this up just anyone unless she had known them for a long long time, and it was about time she had asked for someone to accompany her on an annual event the city held around the week of her birth. Thinking quietly, she fought the decision to ask him, wondering if he would except even if she was his ruler and it was the natural thing to do if he was asked politely. Politeness was not her forte, and it felt strange in her mouth to ask, "We're running out of time, it seems, and I think its best we be getting our sleep before sunrise. If you have any questions to ask me, you know where to come. I'll either be somewhere on a lonesome dark roof within the Projects or here, for a future warning. As for the rest, I wish you a goodnight, Danken, and welcome to Eternal Darkness, officially." Walking him to the door, she brushed up against his arm, touching it lightly with her hand as she stopped him out in the hallway to peer into his eyes. She rolled her eyes, huffing a defeated sigh with a cocked smile, "Listen, you see, well, every year New York holds a masquerade dance for upper-class people on the week of the harvest moon and Halloween. It is the week of my birthday, and I am free of bringing along a date for the evening dance. If you are free, would you care to accompany as my partner to enjoy some time with? The only requirements there are are to wear nice clothing and a mask, of course, but be ready for it if you're coming. It's a few nights before the full moon, so I would suggest trying to keep Slater from growling too much. It'll be difficult, for you maybe, but its something we all have to put aside in order to blend. Did you want to come or not?" She tilted her head, leaning in the doorway of her room as she held the door at her other side, looking at him with a questioning gaze as he stood in the hallway in front of the elevator.

16The Left Side of Everywhere Empty Re: The Left Side of Everywhere Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He nods and looks at her serious. “It’s okay Alphess, nothing to apologize about.” He wasn’t disappointed or sad to know she wasn’t able to look into his own mind, maybe that was for the better, there were some things he wanted to maintain hidden, as well as from his own memories. Those he hated and wanted so strongly to forget but that he will never success at. Looking up at her again, he thought in how long it was going to take for him to ask her what he wanted to ask since he found her again at the alley. Sighing he started to believe it was just too soon still, or maybe... Frowning slightly he made a decision, he was going to ask her that when this evening ends. That’s it. No more waiting.

His plan felt to the bottom of his stomach when she started to say her goodbyes. ‘Really? So soon? I am not ready! I don’t know how the hell I will ask her! Not yet!’ Slayer growled slightly at his thoughts and maintained quiet as always. Daiken started to question if it was a good idea doing it right now... Maybe don’t. No. He said he was going to do it when all this ended and he will maintain his word. But how? He walked after her towards the door, already thinking in the best words to use. Her hand against his skin distracted him as always, turning his mind blank and forgetting all the words he already thought of. He felt like a little kid still in school who just forgot he had a speech and was just about to pass in front of everyone with no preparation or essays for support.

He looks at her nervous, since a very long time he didn’t felt that annoying feeling invading him. With a sight he was just about to talk when her own words danced into his ears like heaven. She was asking him to go out with her in a dance? He felt so relieved but at the same time confused and a bit disappointed. He wanted to be the one to ask her out but now that plan was smashed and crushed against the ground under his feet. He looked down as if trying to find some piece still alive but there was nothing. Confused because in his times, males where the ones to ask the girls out, not the other way around... But she was the Alphess and had all the right to ask anyone she wanted to accompany her into that dance. Anyone... and she chose him. He must not take this with the wrong idea. She only saw him as a friend, she said it when she showed him that new power of hers. But... she also said date... Him... The date... Slayer growled again and made him return to reality.

His face returned to be the same serious and respectful expression of always. With a very slight smile he bowed half his body to hers. “I will love to accompany you to the masquerade dance, Alphess. You have my gratitude for inviting me to have the privilege to be your escort.” He moved his head up again and slowly took her hand with his, kissing the back of it just barely. “Thank you for this evening as well, and please don’t worry about Slayer. He will behave. Goodnight, Alphess. If you ever need my assistance please call.” With that he loosened her hand and turned walk into the elevator. Daiken pressed the button to the lobby to ask for an empty room for him and bowed his head at the Alphess in front of him once more before the metal doors closed in front of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum