Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?


Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.



If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!



Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword




Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!


Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*


Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia





Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie





Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available



You are not connected. Please login or register

Slowly rising...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Slowly rising... on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Apprentice alexia followed Noctavia to the hotel, where the pack stays at. The female's blue eyes capture the city as they move out of the alleyways, "oh I wasn't planning to have party, all I want is some sleep." Alexia's converses hit the concrete side walk as she slowly turned the corner out of the alleyway the wind blow make her feel a chill and she pull together her denim jacket."thank you but , no need to share you clothes after tomorrow morning, I'll get something later in the afternoon once I done with my intern job at a fashion house." The 16 year old apprentice could see the hotel emerging from a distant and she smiled at its beauty. As she enters the entrance of the hotel, she soon felt better that she was making a new start for herself.

Her hand touch the handle of the door opening it as she moves into the grand lobby. She could feel Loki waking up,"oh la la, look at this lavish place, how about we hit the pool after we check in huh?" the teen narrowed her eyes"shush Loki, the only thing we're hitting tonight is the bed and go to sleep." she walks over to the front desk behind the alphess as she waited for her room key.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum