Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?


Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.



If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!



Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword




Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!


Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*


Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia





Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie





Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available



You are not connected. Please login or register

Just For the Fun of It

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Just For the Fun of It on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:35 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
"We whistle while we bike, doo, doooo, doo..." There was a brief silence between them as the near equally silent biking continued, the only audible sound the frequent breaking of mere twigs and fragile plants. While the song continued, an irritated growl began to arise, as if the young man's mind had taken on the persona of a hungry stomach. Aaron, came a gentle yet cautious voice from within, I don't believe...that is how the song goes. Immediately the peddling stopped, a quick hand drawing out his water bottle, taking a fast sip, before replying aloud, "I know, but it makes it all the more enjoyable." Truthfully, Aaron had wished to speak with his wolf more but he understood that Char was most likely exhausted from their trip. Even though they were originally from New York, making a trip to find woods a fair distance from home, without humans around, was a more tiring experience then they both believed. And so as his wolf rested in those endless mental caverns, Aaron freely rode on his bike, enjoying the scenery like a giddy, carefree child; which he was at heart.

Do you miss her? the question was unexpected and nearly had the bike toppling from the unbalanced rider. Sitting his bike against the nearest available tree, stalling limbs dramatically stretched before the wolf's throat clearing forced an answer from him. Yes, of course I do. although being of pure blood and therefor having accepted his wolf completely, to the point where a name for it seemed foolish, since they were generally the same being, Aaron had his inner thoughts nearly blocked from his overly curious wolf. It said no more, although the real truth behind its non peering curiosity the extending exhaustion. In the moment, had the werewolf's wolf had been at his usual peak of ability, Aaron might have been made aware of his appending danger. For, unknown to the carefree loner, he was standing, appearing aware of his position, in the borders of a werewolf pack.

[Sucks, but I wanted to get it in XD]

2 Re: Just For the Fun of It on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Through the city and into the woods, a man stumbled over sticks and stones, not making it any less noisy for he had taken one too many drinks of whiskey that forsaken morning from work. It wasn't entirely his fault, but his boss's for challenging him to a drink fest. He groaned, but soon started to chuckle for no reason at all, pulling out his guitar from his back and rubbing the sand away from his glaciered blue eyes. An afternoon stubble rose form his cheeks, blinking to rid himself back to the state of being sober. He started to play, strumming hard to a familiar song aimlessly through the woods as he walked, "Knowing the day I was born...the nurses all gathered around.. and they gazed in the white wonder.. At the joy they had found.." Alexander hiccuped, singing along to the chorus by memory, stomping to the beat and slightly tripping over a rock. He found his balance, kicking the rock back in anger as he sang.

...You should go home Alexander...you're drunk and this is not the best time to be walking around unaccompanied... What if someone sees you...then we're both in trouble... I will knock the alcohol right out of you if you don't move back into the direction of home.. Jasper stirred, snapping at the back of his mind in command for him to quit this foolishness for his own safety. Alexander ignored him, nodding his head as he sang, "Bad to the bone.." His words trailed off into silence as a foreign smell broke him from his reverie, almost dropping the guitar in his hands. Jasper scratched him to wake and turn the other direction, but something about the smell caused him to stand his ground and walk towards the figure, "Good day, love!" He squinted, hiccuping again as he supported his weight against a tree's bark. Alexander saw the wereling to be a female, posing as charmingly as he could and giving him a cocky smile, "How're you today and what brings you here? Hmm...?" His wolf snapped his jaws shut and shook his head, ..We're going to bloody Hell now, you bastard....


_________________

Character(s): Alphess Noctavia, Doctor Vitani
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum