Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mercedes Clelland. Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Mercedes Clelland. Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Mercedes Clelland. Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Mercedes Clelland. Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Mercedes Clelland. Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mercedes Clelland.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mercedes Clelland. Empty Mercedes Clelland. Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:10 pm

Mercedes Clelland

Mercedes Clelland

Name:
    "Aye, the name's Mercedes. If you know me well enough, I'll allow you to call me Mercy."
    Mercede Anne Clelland

"I am approximately 22 years of age. Kinda lost count when my parents kicked me out at the age of 6. Not really many birthdays celebrated on the street."
    22 and a half.

"I should take some offense to that, but I'll leave it be, since we just met. I am a female, through and through."
    Female.

"I am still a bit hesitant about joining any of the packs. I think it is best that I remain a loner for now, until I get a feel for them."
    Loner.

Summary:

"I don't really know you enough to tell you anything..."
    Within the inner working of her fragile mind, Mercy is simply viewed as a shy, antisocial little girl. Mercy, however, soon revealed herself as a proper young lady, wishing not to get her hands dirty with the silly tantrums of immature people. A simple girl is what you may see, laid back, a bit of an optimist, but she is much more than simply a wall flower. The way she speaks also reveals an abundance of details about her drawn back personality. Her speech patterns and choice of vocabulary doesn't reflect the culture she lives in, as she is expected to be intelligent and well rounded. Her words were often slurred, soft, or intermixed with Irish, a language she spoke at home, with her parents. Mercy grew up in Ireland, until her parents abandoned her at a young age. They simply did not have enough money to care for her and her three brothers and two sisters. So they told her to leave. And to never come back.

Mercy often speaks in a quieter tone, her voice often times carrying very little emotion, expect at times when she felt as though she must get her point across in an open and unguarded manner. It is at these times that she reveals the true beauty beneath the innocent face and the emotionless facade. A hurt, gentle, and kind female whom wishes only the best for everyone she meets. She is a listener, able to understand social cues in the blink of an eye, or interpret a double meaning with not as much as a bat of an eyelash. More of a thinker than a doer, she hated when people would assume things about her tiny appearance and her quiet ways. Oh, Mercy thinks she is too good for us. No, that was not what she thinks at all.

Mercy is a simple female, wanting nothing out of life but happiness. It is this view on life that causes her much of her unhappiness. Her dreams consist of falling in love, having a family, and creating world peace. However, she thinks she has bigger matters on her hands as she is a full-blooded, born werewolf. Mercy is, at first, naive and extremely trustworthy. She falls in love in a blink of an eye. And when she falls out of love, let's just say she falls hard. Mercy often looks to those better looking than she for comfort. Her main lines of relationships are with jocks and bad boys. She envies their beauty, their simple way of life. Mercy has always been very... careful about how she presents herself to others, knowing many would take one look at her body and believe her to be some sort of stupid fragile girl that they could take advantage of.

As Mercy opens up she finds many have the same fears as she did. The fear of not being good enough, not being beautiful enough. Mercy tries to help everyone, yet she find many people do not want her help or her friendship. Although she is quite the alluring, cunning female, many men put her on the back burner. She has always been the girl to be friend zoned. She keeps people close, and has very few enemies, as she is never the one to tell some they are wrong, even if they are.

Her history is a secret, as she will never talk about it, not even with her best friends. Mercy’s parents grew up in Ireland, the both of them. Mercy’s mother was a small town girl, beautiful and petite, just like her daughter. Mercy’s father was born in a larger town, and thought he was entitled to everything. Mercy never knew why her parents got married, but they did. They had six children, as they did not believe in birth control. He father was also a werewolf. He had been born one, born of a full-blooded line. Her mother was changed the night that her third brother was conceived. By the time Mercy was born, she was born a full blooded werewolf. There were three children born werewolves, two girls and one son. When the family could not care for their children anymore, they cast out the werewolves. Mercy’s younger sister was only two, and died not a month after being alone. Mercy’s older brother gave her a plane ticket to New York when she was 18. They had lived only as wolves for so long that it took quite a while for Mercedes to get used to human contact. She is still hesitant about some human customs. When she stumbled across the packs, she stayed clear. The closest thing to a pack she had gotten was her time with her elder brother and younger sister. She is still uncertain about many things.

Mercy is always more comfortable in her wolf form, but she takes pride in her human looks. When she traveled to New York, the length of her hair trailed past her butt. It annoyed her. So she cut it all off. Now, she rocks a pixie cut. Mercedes has never really enjoyed food, simply finding it as a source of energy. So she has always been on the thin side. Now that she lives in New York and found out about the eating customs, she has filled out a bit more. With her short hair, thin face, and gentle appearance, Mercy is an extremely attractive girl. Her eyes just add more to her beautiful face. Mercy has what many call spirit eyes. They are blue-green eyes with large flecks of silver, making them look like a beautiful sky. All around beautiful, it would seem as though she would be confident and easy to talk to… yeah, that’s not the case.

Pack:
    "Just told you what I felt about joining a pack! Goodness."
    None, at the moment.

Joining Keys:

Joining keys have been removed for the fair joining of members in the future. ~Ze Evil Alphess.

Accepted

Human Photo:
    Mercedes Clelland. Tumblr_mdygkfpaZr1r4x0feo1_500_large

Wolf Photo:

Mercedes Clelland. Tumblr_mk83towILX1r4qf66o1_500_large

Example Post:
    [wip]

[Hiya, guys! It's Rhyme! :)]

2Mercedes Clelland. Empty Re: Mercedes Clelland. Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Gabriel's Ghost

Gabriel's Ghost
Admin