Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Glimmer of Hope Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Glimmer of Hope Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Glimmer of Hope Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Glimmer of Hope Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Glimmer of Hope Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glimmer of Hope

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Glimmer of Hope Empty Glimmer of Hope Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:04 am

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

She felt a shiver course through her. It had been a long time since she had been alone in the woods. Ever since that awful day there was a part of her that still feared the dark corners of the timber lands. Yet in some small part of her she found a little comfort to. It was in woodlands much like this that she and her dearly deceased brother had been born. 

Even now she felt a sharp ache in her being. All she wanted was a little companionship. Something she could hold onto and finally realize that there was something real and solid in her life. Beneath her feet the dried leave softly crackled. Sending up a faint whiff of damp earth and decay. 

She peer silently through the woods. Back in the city she had scented that there was at least two different packs in this area. One of which she had tracked here to this border. Settling down on a rock she stared through the trees. Faintly hoping that when her presence was noticed she would at last be welcomed somewhere.

2Glimmer of Hope Empty Re: Glimmer of Hope Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Mila trotted around the woods aimlessly as he conversed with Melissa in the depths of their mind. They were talking about their new home, the wolves they had met, Mila in preticular bouncing back to the guys. In her head, Melissa's arms were crossed as she glared at her grey and white wolf. They were in Mila's form, so she had most of the power right now. She should easily shut out Melissa, but instead she insisted on teasing her about the Alpha. Melissa had spent a good chunk with him at the falls, but not onc did she let Mila talk. Melissa wasn't dumb, it was magic season for the wolves, and it affected Them both a lot more when thy were in Mila's form. Melissa didn't want to do anything reckless, so she kept Mila contained, and Mila hadn't been very happy to say the least.

So now they argued silently in their head, Mila's paws crunching along the forest floor angrily. Mila was good at holding grudges, it was one of her many specialties, even against her other self. But as she half listened to Melissss pitifully explain her actions a new scent found her. It wasn't anyone she recognized, And when she stretched her mind out further Mila could tell from the werelings aura that she wasn't a threat. Curious, Mila stalked forward, using the shadows as an aide to keep her hidden.

Mila's abrupt quietness had caught Melissa's attention, and she waits impatiently for Mila to reveal what was going on. Its a girl. From her aura, she appears to be slightly nervous. Shall we take a look or wait for one of the betas to greet her? Mila's thoughts echoed in her head, speaking to Melissa. There was no way she wanted to wait, not if she had to risk a run in with Beta Jace. She could deal with her lady beta Teihmnin, but jace rubbed her the wrong way ever since they'd met at the pool. Within, Melissa sighed. let me talk to her, you might spook her. Mila made a rough sound from her throat, but did so as Melissa asked, and they both slipped back into Human form.

Melissa held her head in her palm as they completed the change. Reversing back and forth always gave her a headache afterwards. Blinking the pain away, Melissa looks down at herself. She wasn't wearing anything fancy. She was wearing bleached shorts with a white tanktop and red cardigan. Her feet were bare as they usually were when she went for a walk through the woods. Across her long legs were scratches from where twigs had snagged her skin, along with patches of dried mud. Her hair was pulled back into a log French braid that reached the middle of her back. Crystal orbs looked down with slight displeasure. It will have to do, she told herself. She looked forward again to where we could still see the female a good distance away. Her wolf sight always made things appear closer. 

Melissa walked forward quietly, pushing leaves and branches out of her way as she neared the female. Using her head, she sent out a picture of a white flag to the girl, indicating she ment no harm. She didn't push into her head, instead just tapped on the outer wall to indicate someone was near. Once she was close enough to see the color of the girls nails, Melissa spoke up. 

"Are you alright? My names Melissa, warrior of Alpha Gabriel Braveheart. I won't hurt you, I'm here to help." Melissa smiled reassuringly to the girl. She kept her distance, not wanting to invade the girls space and send her running. She couldn't help wondering if this girl was a bitten like herself, or maybe a purebred. Had she come to join the pack?

3Glimmer of Hope Empty Re: Glimmer of Hope Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:08 am

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

She stared at the new comer carefully taking in her scent. Though she knew with the image this female had projected to her that she meant no harm. An old seed of anxiety still coursed through her. It was the same feeling she got every time she met someone new. As she eyed the females clothes she shifted feeling a little self-conscious of her own appearance of beaten camo pants and wife beater. 

Scratching mindlessly at the worn collar at her neck she dipped her head in greeting. 
"Greeting fellow wereling, might I ask so kindly if new comers are welcome here in this pack?"
She tried to keep her voice as neutral as possible and yet despite her best efforts the trace of a nervous growl still invaded. 
What are you a quivering pup, quit being so fearful of every new thing, she silently scolded herself.
"I really don't mean to intrude if that's what I am doing, you see at times I can be quite socially awkward but I've been traveling for a long time now and was hoping when I found scent of other werelings in the area that maybe I could find a home here," she murmured carefully eyeing the female.

She was pretty and young yet somewhere in there she could sense a strong will and vigor of strength. It slightly unsettled her but if she could make friends with this pack she would be glad so have this female as an ally and not an enemy.

4Glimmer of Hope Empty Re: Glimmer of Hope Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Melissa watched as the girl picked at her own clothing after looking Mel over. She understood what the girl was thinking, even without having to prod the girls thoughts. She had felt the same way when she first came to the pack, after she got over the shock of course. She made a mental note to find the girl some new clothing once they got back to the house, maybe they were the same size.

Blue-Green orbs that shown like crystals narrowed slightly as the female spoke. She was very formal and her choice of words reminded Melissa of times when girls were stuck wearing tight corsetts and lived in cold castles. Melissa tried not to judge though, she'd been reading up on wereling history and knew that they could live for long periods of time, the way the girl spoke could have at one time been normal for her. Melissa resisted the urge to cross her arms as a nervous growl echoed between them, radiating from the loner. Instead she just nodded and spread her hands to her sides as a gesture as she spoke.

"It isn't really up to me to decide whether you can stay as a permanent resident or not, but seeing as you are indeed a wereling and don't appear as a threat, I'm sure my Alpha won't mind if you accompany me back to the cabin. Once we get there we could search him out, then talk about your living arrangements." Melissa watched the girl while hoping Gabriel wouldn't mind Melissa bringing back a stray. She didn't figure he would have a problem with it, as long as she brought the girl to his office right away so they could meet.

"Before we can make our way to the cabin however, I need to know your name." Melissa scolded herself for not asking for it sooner, instead she had been babbling all about the pack when she didn't even know the girls name. She didn't think so, but there was always the possibility that she could be a threat who just so happened to be a really good actor as well.

5Glimmer of Hope Empty Re: Glimmer of Hope Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

She narrowed her eyes slightly. Here Melissa had been so kind as to introduce herself and because of her closed nature it hadn't occurred to her that she had forgotten to introduce herself. 
"My name is Kaiko Silverwind."
Very slowly she climbed to her feet. Silently cursing herself for not listening more closely. Right away Melissa had told her that she was a warrior to an alpha named Gabriel Braveheart. 

She stared carefully at Melissa.
"Are you sure it is alright for me to come to your pack den?" The last thing she wanted was to get put on the ground by a snarling alpha. Even worse would be to get this kind wereling into any trouble. She slowly rose to her feet slightly squinting as her head spun slightly. 

Since coming here from the hotel she hadn't eaten a thing. She didn't feel right hunting in another packs territory she had remained here waiting for the pack to notice her presence. If she had to she could go at least three days without food but after that she would have no choice. If things didn't pan out here she would have to move on. Though she hoped she wouldn't have to. If she had to become a city pet she was sure she would end up hanging herself from a high rise somewhere.

She rolled her eyes at herself. Her lack of found and little sleep was making her a little loopy.

6Glimmer of Hope Empty Re: Glimmer of Hope Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Melissa nodded, a common motion for her. She matched Kaiko's face with her name, relaying the information to her wolf within. The wolf paced in Melissa's mind, wondering if she would get to meet the werelings wolf. Melissa didn't know if such was a good idea, Mila tended to not listen very well when other wolves were around. Maybe later we'll go for a run, not now though. She told Mila in her head. The only response was a rough sigh of defeat. Melissa smiled, shaking her head a little as she looked at the ground. Mila did make things intersting, she enjoyed days more than she did before when she had only been human. Becoming a wereling had opened up so many other doors for her.

"Nearly Positive," Melissa decided to be honest with Kaiko, god only knew why. "You'll be fine as long as you stay near me. I'll introduce you to anyone we come across and explain our situation, there shouldn't be any trouble." Melissa said this so confindently she nearly fooled herself. She had never accepted or brought a newbie to the cabin, and was having her own doubts about just how well it would go over with her packamtes. But she kept her true feelings hidden, a friendly smile resting easily on her lips instead.

"We could wait here i guess, but at least at the cabin there's food. Lots of food." Melissa was taking a guess, but maybe food would sound reasuring to her ears. A meal always put Melissa at ease, and the selection was so great at the Cabin that there was bound to be something Kaiko liked. And if not, they could always have an omega pick up whatever she fancied. They were good at doing what they were told, getting whatever the pack wanted. It was weird, how her demands were always met, but not once had she seen an omega. There must be some rule for them not to be seen. Sad... Melissa thought to herself momentarily before lookingback at Kaiko.

7Glimmer of Hope Empty Re: Glimmer of Hope Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

She mentally made a sour face as he stomach softly growled. Why did she have to mention food. A long time ago she used to have enough self control to say no but it sounded so good. She felt herself slightly color as Melissa looked at her with a faint hint of amusement in her eyes. Shut up stomach, she thought furiously. 

Yet it didn't seem inclined to listen any time soon as it growled its defiance. 
Kaiko sighed "that's not far stomach, why do you always have to win out?" Melissa faintly smiled but seemed kind enough not to say anything. 
"So you say I should just stick close to you then?" She didn't know why she was getting so hungry so easily lately.

Perhaps she was going through a growth spurt thought she didn't know how. Then again it wasn't unusual for werelings to go through more then one in their life time. She shifted slightly not wanting to admit that it wasn't just the food that sounded appealing but a good bed to. She faintly smirked at herself. For a wereling sometimes she was just to soft for a good bed and warm blankets.

Off in the distance she could hear faints sound from the cabin. Nothing she could make out really but it made her wonder what it was like in a large pack. The biggest pack she had ever been in consisted only of five individuals including herself. If such a thing could even be considered a pack. She carefully took a step towards Melissa "guess you caught me red handed here I guess, my stomach doesn't know the meaning of silence so if you say its okay then I believe you."

8Glimmer of Hope Empty Re: Glimmer of Hope Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

Melissa nodded eagerly, unfolding her arms and standing up straight. She couldn't wait to get back to the cabin. She hadn't noticed it much before, but Melissa was quite hungry as well. Not buffet hungry, but enough that a small meal would put her hunger at ease. Melissa turned slightly to the side, motioning for Kaiko to come along next to her. "Perfect, let's get on our way then. If you don't mind I'd much rather just walk in this form, Mila has been out and about ever since we left early this morning." Melissa smiled, making idle chit-chat. If the female didn't want to talk, and would rather just get on to their meal Melissa would understand. But it was up to Kaiko to tell her so. Melissa was good at reading aura's and energies, but she still didn't read minds. It was an invasion of privacy, and Mel wouldn't want anyone digging in her head if they were in switched places.

"If you don't mind me asking, Ms. Silverwind, what is your wolf's name? Mila is my partener, as I've already mentioned." Melissa's arms swung lazily by her sides as she avoided the assortments of twigs and leaves lieing across the ground. She was already more dirty than she would have liked, the dirty scratches lineing her arms and legs. They didn't hurt, they were tiny things, but they still bugged her. Melissa looked up from where she had been watching her feet, her crystal eyes trained on Kaiko as she waited for some sort of reply.

[Sorry not very lengthy. I figured you could reply here once more, then i would make a post at the cabin, if that works for you.]

9Glimmer of Hope Empty Re: Glimmer of Hope Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Warrior Kaiko

Warrior Kaiko

Kaiko slowly followed. It was good to her the voice of another for a change other then the voice of herself. It made her feel a little better to know that she wasn't the only one hungry here.
"To be honest I'd rather approach in this form, to come in my wolf form could be taken as a threat," she smiled glancing at Melissa. At this she seemed to agree with a slight nod of her head.

She followed for a moment in silence. Her wolf's name was so simple and yet it seemed so suiting at the same time.
"As for my wolf's name its 'Arzevic Xiro', it means Arctic Wind in a very ancient tongue," Kaiko explained stepping over a log. She faintly smiled staring after a young hare as it bolted in fright from them. If she had felt up for it and this was her territory she might have given chase for the sheer fun of it but at the moment she had much more important thing to attend to.

[that's okay that its not long. To be honest I'm still getting use to this type of RP where you have to have at least two paragraphs. It's much more fun and interesting this way. Okay I'll try to find the forum. :]

10Glimmer of Hope Empty Re: Glimmer of Hope Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Elite Melissa

Elite Melissa

[[You are doing great!! I'll send the link to you in a pm]]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum