Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Finding a Legacie Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

Finding a Legacie Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

Finding a Legacie Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

Finding a Legacie Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

Finding a Legacie Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finding a Legacie

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finding a Legacie Empty Finding a Legacie Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:18 am

Legacie Rey

Legacie Rey

Eyes wide and hair large from a long nights travel she walks up through more of the woods. She could smell other werelings.
"Woah" She gasped pulling up her boots and shaking what was caught of the woods out of her hair. They smelled of excitement and puppies. How was she suppose to get them to notice her here... "Howl ya scaredy cat" She thought to herself before She knelt on the softest part of the woodlands and started going into wolf form and lightly howling against the sound of the wind. If anyone heard that, they had double super hearing.  "It'll be okay Lego" she heard her dad say in her head like every time she did something new. "New isn't scary. Push yourself." She sighed remembering all those years of encouragement her father had given her. She sighed, remembering before sitting taller and howling hard enough for someone to to hopefully hear. Now we wait. "Please someone hear me" She prayed howling again before laying her heavy head on her paws and closing her heavy eyes.

Last edited by Guardian Alexander on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : extension/correction)

2Finding a Legacie Empty Daiken Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:16 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

This day was so boring. After everything that had happened, he still wasn't able to sleep. He had been traveling for days, meeting very interesting 'evil' wolves and other very kind, and even got stabbed in his lung and passed a hard time removing the venom from his blood. Still, not a single dream. What the hell was wrong with him? His leather bouts keept moving throught the branches and dead leaves. Maybe a little meal could lift him up. He needed to regain his forces too after loosing that much blood. A big yawn scapped from his throat and he continued his path towards the city.

His ears perked to the front as a scared howl emerged from the trees near by. 'A new comer has arrived.' He thought slightly amused. He knew that there will be no time when a Beta or evne an Alpha finds her, but before that, he could talk a little to the new one. He moved slowly to where the howl came, not worried in shifting into his wolf form. The same howl told him this creature was not a threat, and he could be almost sure it was a she. A few minutes latter, he found what he expected. A snow white female all by herself, lost, that was easy to see. Daiken moved forward and looked down at her leaving little space between both. His yellowish eyes scanning her own, the scar across his left eye totally exposed, the white t-shirt also showing his huge tribal tattoo all over his right frame and arm. His jeans clean and new, thanks to the Beta for lending those to him. "Who are you?" His voice was deep and a little harsh.

Ooc: you dont' need to remove your clothes hahaha, in here, when you shift, the clothes dissapear turning into your fur and then they reapear when you shift into a human again.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rensa-Clan/154124707983759

3Finding a Legacie Empty Re: Finding a Legacie Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:40 am

Legacie Rey

Legacie Rey

(Well than.)
She opened her big cloudy blue eyes and stared at the dark and mysterious man that was standing over her. "Phase back stupid phase back." she mentally yelled at herself. She jumped up phasing into her human form. She fluffed out her blonde locks and straightened her clothes. "You howled and now look at who found you. Dark and Dagerous." Her thoughts snapped at her. What was she suppose to do? Sit in the woods forever? No. Showers were well appreciated. She then had remembered he had asked her a question. She mentally shook herself before speaking in a strong but high feathery voice. "I am Legacie...I'm lost I've been looking for somewhere to crash for days. And I could... um... smell you from out here." She looked down to her tan muddy boots as she trailed off at the end. She wasn't all that use to speaking about her senses as a wolf yet. She let her eyes raise back and meet his golden orbs. "Let no one make you nervous Lego. Stand tall even when you feel like falling. Strong girls are better than weak ones." She thought back as she stood a bit straighter and kept strong eye contact. "It would be great and strongly appreciated if you could help me out."

4Finding a Legacie Empty Daiken Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:21 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He looked at her with careless eyes. 'Lost? That was clear enough just by hearing at her howl and then looking at her face. Why did she shifted so quickly into her human form? Everyone knows you can fight better being a creature with claws and fangs.' Daiken sighted and gave a big yawn. Why did he came here? Problems wherever he went, that was his life. He looked at Legacie again, from up to down. What kind of problems will this young give? Maybe Tei will know better what to do. He was no one to let every lost puppy come into the Braveheart's den. He was not even a member, yet... Ir a rival. He was still not sure what pack to choose.

Daiken shifted into a huge black wolf with more scars than you could count, the bigger one in his chest, a five claws scar. He climbed over a thick tree branch over Legacie and gave a deep and loud howl crossing the forest like a dagger. He jumped to the ground next to her turning into his human self again before landing. "Now. Legacie. What are you looking for? Why did you came here?" His voice was authoitarian but calmed.

5Finding a Legacie Empty Re: Finding a Legacie Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:58 am

Legacie Rey

Legacie Rey

Legacie let herself eye rape this handsome thing of a wolf before meeting his eyes again. He had been looking her up and down too... in a different way. "You just the lonely puppy to him.. why would he see you as anything more?"
Shut up thoughts. She watched as he changed into a beautiful beaten wolf and lept down beside her after letting out a howl that put her call for help to shame.
"Now. Legacie. What are you looking for? Why did you come here?" He asked once back in his human form.
"Yea stupid, why DID you come here? Gonna tell him that you were chased off and have been packless for, oh I dunno... 5years? Killing your parents is frowned upon Lego." Her thoughts told her snobbily. She took a deep breath and forced her frustration down.
"I was removed from where I was before and was wondering if you could just give me a place to stay for the night. I'm not a threat, I don't bite. I'm just tired and have been traveling for a long time. If you can't help then I will be on my way..."

6Finding a Legacie Empty Daiken Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

His expression was blank. He didn't care much about any kind of creature in his way, but the fact that he did took the time to came here and give this female some company, was enough to make it clear he actually cared. Anyone that knows him a little knows that he prefer to kill anyone and prevent any problem in the future, making exceptions was really rare for him.

Daiken let out a big yawn and lay his back over the truck, looking at Legacie. 'Removed from where she was before? Like exciled?' Daiken knew well that felling. "What's your last name?" Maybe he met that pack before. "You aren't very wild, do you? A wolf would be able to sleep in this same ground with the trees as walls and the branches as roof. That doesn't mean I will not help you. I just called for the Beta. She will be here soon." Actually, the fact that he has lived that way most of his life, didn't meant she had too as well. In fact, how old was she? "How many years do you have?" He waited patiently for her answer, looking at their sorroundings for any other guest that could appear. He wanted to hunt. Maybe the city will have some good prays walking around at this hour.

7Finding a Legacie Empty Re: Finding a Legacie Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Legacie Rey

Legacie Rey

"What is your last name? You aren't very wild, do you? A wolf would be able to sleep in this same ground with the trees as walls and the branches as roof. That doesn't mean I will not help you. I just called for the Beta. She will be here soon. How many years do you have?" He asked. He? Damn pronouns. She didn't know his name. "Murderous wWlf in the Woods maybe. Whats is that translated into Latin?" Her inner voice said sarcastically.
"Rey. And no. Ive been kind of an in-house wolf until exile. Yes. I was exiled.. that usually is what makes another pack turn on me. And I am 22." Legacie said with minimal hesitation. If she was going to be rejected again she'd just have to continue her already long journey. She was longing for a bed that didn't smell of intercourse and insects. For a night.. just one. "May I ask you what your name is?"

8Finding a Legacie Empty Daiken Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:47 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

Ray... No, he hasn't had the pleasure to meet that pack, yet. 22! She was still a pup. Daiken couldn't surpress a half smile curling his lips at the tought. He felt so old with her company. Just 22. God. He sighted and looked up to the dark sky. "Daiken. Sorry but I don't use my last name anymore. After my own bloodline almost killed me being the current Alpha, I promised to never say it again."

He looked serious to Legacie, his mouth a straight line. "That you had been exiled before, doesn't mean you will not be accepted in any other pack. Well, that depending on the reason you were exiled. You don't have to tell me, but if it was your fault, just make sure not to do it again." Why was he talking that much to this female? He was not like that. Maybe he saw in her someone that needed protection. Protective, that was why he was always got problems he didn't needed. Where the hell was Tei? She it taking too much time and he really needed to hunt something and replenish the loosed blood.

9Finding a Legacie Empty Re: Finding a Legacie Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:56 am

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Tei was sleeping when she heard the howl. The couch in the library had seemed so comforting, as was the thought of getting lost in a good book. Her eyes flicked open with confusion of where she was. The book was resting on her lap, but soon fell to the floor when she jumped to her feet. She knew it wasn't a packmate from the longing in it. A new member. This should be fun. The beta opened the door to her room and into the bathroom connected to it. With a few brushstrokes through her hair, she was darting out of the house in jean shorts and a tank top. Tei didn't even bother with the door, but climbed out of her window. She walked along the roof until she got to the edge and jumped down. When she landed, a snowy white wolf had taken her place. The same pale grey eyes looked out into her territory, smelling for the newcomer. When she found the scent, she also found the scent of Daiken. He wasn't a decided member and it wouldn't be such a good idea for him to mingle with newcomers. Her wolf moved quickly and silently through the forest.

When she reached them both, she remained in her wolf form and spoke to them with her mind. "Well, what do we have here. Daiken, it is nice to see you again. Making friends, are we?"

10Finding a Legacie Empty Re: Finding a Legacie Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:12 am

Legacie Rey

Legacie Rey

Tell him, dont tell him... "Its not like you killed anyone.. oh wait"
"I was falsely accused." Legacie said flatly. I didnt didnt do anything. But once everyone thinks you did... She looked down at her shoes and kicked the flowers beneath her feet. She hated being judged. It was like the world was a stage and she didnt have a talent. All she could think was how much she wanted to lie down.
She then heard the voice of a female. She was beautiful with red hair and beautiful eyes.
She smelled of authority. This must be the Beta. Legacie let her eyes met the Betas and lowered her head in a bow of recognition.
The only otjer Athority Legacie had been around was her father so wasnt completely sure how to address this Beta in front of her.

11Finding a Legacie Empty Daiken Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

Before he could reply to Legacie, Teimhnin finally appeared, her thoughts deep inside his mind. He replied careless and relaxed with his own thoughts inside her. 'Both of us knew that that wasn't our first and last encounter Beta.' Daiken looked expressionless at the girl at his side and then again at the white wolf just a few meters aways from them. 'Maybe. I don't do friendship. She's Legacie Rey, but I bet you can ask her all the information you need and want. She's young but pure heart, should not cause much troubles.'

He turned giving both females the back, his hands inside the jeans' pockets. He was not one to talk good or bad of someone, he actually preferend to not talk at all. "Legacie, I will leave you in the hands of the Beta now. I have my own things to do." He turned his head to the right looking Legacie with half face, his yellowish green eyes shining in warning. "Behave yourself and respect her." He glanced slightly at Tei and then started walking away slowly towards the city, waiting if Tei or Lagacie had a final word.

12Finding a Legacie Empty Re: Finding a Legacie Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Legacie Rey

Legacie Rey

"Behave and respect her." Daiken told Legacie before starting on his walk away. Did he want a response? She just gave a nod that after she had done the motion she realized that he couldnt see with his back turned. Duh. She felt her cheeks warm and met the eyes of the Beta in front of her. Her red locks flowing beautifully. She stood watching every movement the girl did as she waited for any questions or interrogation to happen. This was always the fail point in joining a new pack. "Yea i was exiled for killing my parents wwho happend to be the alpha and his human lover even though i really didnt everyone just thinks i did." Doesnt go well by anyone.
"It wouldnt go well by you if you had an entire group of people you were responsible for either." her thoughts pointed out. True. She thought to herself. She could still hear her father telling her about herself.
"Lego, youre different. Youre going to be great. More great than me. More great than anyone. Because you have the power to love everyone." Just love everyone. I cant even hunt without getting sick. I could just not say why i was exiled... good idea.

13Finding a Legacie Empty Re: Finding a Legacie Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 am

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

With the absence of Daiken, Tek tilted her head to the other fae. "So, why don't you tell me who you are and why you want entry into my pack? Oh and don't lie because everyone has a tell. I'm pretty sure I can find yours in a matter of seconds." The redhead had business with the pack she had to deal with, so this little meeting would have to be short. Not being told the truth would agitate her because she would know. Sometimes it's in their eyes, sometimes in the way they would twitch their eyebrow with every lie. Nonetheless, the beta was doing her job. Members had to prove worthy and pledge their vows with complete honesty. If this girl before her couldn't do that then she would be turned away.

(Sorry it's short... I was in a rush.)

14Finding a Legacie Empty Daiken Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He glanced at the two females starting their conversation and kept going. Quickly he shifted into his wolf form and the black beast moved efortless into the forest to the city's direction. He smelled the air for the possible prays near him and dissapeared into the night.

-exit to the the neutral lands-

15Finding a Legacie Empty Re: Finding a Legacie Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Legacie Rey

Legacie Rey

"Well there goes not telling her" Legacie thought taking a deep breath as she prepared to tell the Beta all about her reasoning for being in front of her.
"My name is Legacie Rey and I was exiled from my pack because of the death of the Alpha and his human wife. I was the least trained and controlled pup in my entire pack because of being the youngest. I was also the closest to the Alpha and his wife. So after they were killed I was the easiest to blame. They were my parents. They, even being the Alpha, were not the most liked for many reasons. My pack was quick to blame me for their deaths and remove me so that my bloodline was out of the pack. I was marked as dangerous and lethal. Ive been to many many packs trying to find someone to help me but because of my exile no pack is willing to take me in. I am here in the highest hopes that you will at least let me stay here for the night to rest. I am not a threat nor am I deadly in anyway." She sighed finishing. Legacie could feel her shoulders start to fall and the ache in her overworked legs was becoming unbearable. She shifted her weight and began speaking again "I am strong and loyal and useful. I wouldnt ever harm anyone from my own pack." Her smokey blue eyes locked onto the Betas as she stood waiting for the rejection she got from all pack leaders. They had to protect their packs and she understood...

16Finding a Legacie Empty Re: Finding a Legacie Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Tei tilted her head an analyzed the female as she spoke. Words of nothing but truth were released from Legacie's mouth. Lifting her chin in approval, Tei spoke. "Ah, so the previous liar now speaks truth. You, miss Legacie Rey, have just proven yourself as worthy to the beta of this pack. It doesn't matter what happened before, I take into account of what your actions are now. If you are dangerous now, I don't care. Harming the other members and humans is all I am concerned about. I need you to pledge yourself wholly to this pack before we can get you settled in as a member." She nodded her head and waited for the girl to speak.

17Finding a Legacie Empty Re: Finding a Legacie Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Legacie Rey

Legacie Rey

Legacie felt her entire expression drop. Did her ears betray her? Because, she swore that the Beta accepted her. " I am devoted to you." she said bowing then hoppoing up in excitement. She had been waiting for this day. "I would like nothing more than to pledge myself to your pack." she said as she gained control of her emotions. She lifted Her right hand, smile on her face and tiredness forgotten for the moment. "I, Legacie Rey, Promise to be loyal and protective over this pack and all of its members to the very best of my ability." After her pledge to her new pack the beta, who introduced herself as Teimhnin, led her to the house where her pack members lived. Legacie saw this as a perfect way to start over.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]