Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Their eyes shine in the moon’s light as they fight. Their movements are fluid, smooth, and predatory. Lean, taunt muscles lay beneath different colors of fur and sharp incisors are visible beneath black gums. Blood spatters over their beautiful coats and color the ground red as they snap, tear, and wound each other.

Fur standing on end, you approach the two groups as they pause and separate as they take notice of your presence. Two pairs of eyes stand out to you and unnerve you. Both seemed to draw the respect out of you without your consent as you lower your head and tuck your tail between your legs. Power radiated from them both, and you’re unsure whether it was the large, dark grey male with golden eyes, or the black female with bright green eyes that had the strongest air to them. They both stood across from each other, and large groups of other wolves and Werelings in human forms stand on each side behind them. All of their eyes bore into you and you stop as you stand before the two obvious leaders.

Your muscles tense and they begin to shake as your wolf side slowly draws you towards one side, your true nature, good or evil, slowly reveals itself as you make your decision. Which side will you choose? Will you choose the path of light and good? Or the path of dark and evil?

Venantium or Eternals?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Hard Choice  Olzk

Last Updated: 01/27/2014

The idea of The Lost Ones V2 has now been finalized and planned for the future. If anyone is curious as to what the plan may be, or does not at all know, please contact one of the Staff Members above and they will explain.

A Hard Choice  Ltr2

If you are looking into joining the site, look to the Sign Up & Info banner, as it is the first one you will see when averting your eyes to the center of the page below the main title banner. There, once you have clicked it, will be all of what you need to read and know before officially making your character outline. Good luck, wereling!

A Hard Choice  Ltr2

Advertising or want to become Affiliates? Maybe even some questions before creating an account? Look into our Guest account below!

Username: Guest!
Password: GuestPassword

A Hard Choice  Ltr2

Be sure to respect anyone and everything you see on this site before you. We're going on one year in March, and would be pleased to hear wonderful compliments of our progress so far. As much as we love Lost, we've decided to add a twist, as stated at the top. If there are questions of anything, send a well-formed private message to one of the staff members and they will provide information of all of that you wish to know!

A Hard Choice  Ltr2
Pack Census

Eternal Darkness
F : 10|M : 10

Venantium
F : 8|M : 7

Mating:No
Breeding:Yes
Joining: Definitely

*MUST ask permission before becoming mates and breeding through the Admins/Alphas of your pack*

Wereling of the Month
Alphess Noctavia

Relationship of the Month
Warrior Laundi & Doctor Evie

Thread of the Month
Coming Soon
Not Available

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Hard Choice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Hard Choice  Empty A Hard Choice Wed May 29, 2013 9:58 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He was finally there, in the Braveheart's main den, a very expensive and modern one. He was tired, very, and looked at the soft couch against the wall, hopping he will be able to rest a little there, he hadn't sleept in days. The antidoute and Teimhnin's blood healed him mostly, but not entirely. She helped him to get up back in the woods accepting her extended hand and pulling him up with difficulty, walking always by her side some times almost falling to his face and she always there to prevent it. He was very gratefull to the Beta, for everything.

He stepped into the living room surprised by all the things around the place and waited for Teimhnin to speak first, a few wolves where around them doing different activities. He glanced to Tei not knowing what he was aloud to do or talk there, or if she wanted to intruduce him to her Alpha or someone else. His entire buttom shirt was filled with his dry blood as well as his hands and upper part of his yeans. 'What a first impression.' He thought amused.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rensa-Clan/154124707983759

2A Hard Choice  Empty Re: A Hard Choice Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:12 am

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

The soft padding of her feet along the forest floor was the only indication that she was in the house. Tei hadn't said a single thing as she showed him the way to their main den. He stumbled quite a few times, but she had caught him. She noticed that he stuck by her side, but she didn't mind. The beta was naturally protective of her family. If he joined, he would be family too. Though, T being herself, she couldn't just be a saint every moment of her life. There were so many things he could've been warned about, but she left them for him to discover. When they walked into the house, the beta smiled at all the members that looked at her. She took a quick look to see where the other beta was, but he must've been out at the time.

Touching Daiken's hand, she gently and quickly pulled him to one of the multiple bathrooms. "Clean yourself up a bit. I'll leave a new shirt and some pants on the sink. While you clean up, I'll do the same and meet you in the living room. Okay?" She gave him a reassuring smile before she turned away to hunt for new clothing. An idea popped into her head and she headed straight for Jace's room. If he was out, then he wouldn't miss just one shirt and a pair if jeans. Tei took both and darted back out, making sure no one saw her before heading back. Opening the door a crack, she dropped the clothing onto the sink and shut the door.

Running up the stairs, she grabbed a random pair of jean shorts and a t-shirt. Tei made a record of being in and out of the shower in three minutes. In four she was fully dressed and was walking back to where she had left Daiken in his own bathroom.

3A Hard Choice  Empty Daiken Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He was surprised to feel the Beta's hand grabbing his. He was distracted admiring the 'den's' living room and some of the members that stared at him. Of course. When a werewolf covered in blood step inside the main den of a pack with the Beta pulling him, it was something not to ignore. He moved with here and stepped into the bathroom as she ordered. It was pear white and beige, very modern and expensive. He wasn't use to this luxuries. His clan lived inside the mayan ruins. They were not only a pile of rock but something like an antique duke's castle filled with furniture and much more bigger that what the exterior pretended, but not like this. This instead was a modern mansion.

Daiken removed his stained shit and looked at the huge mirror. He was a mess. No wonder why she helped him. He looked awful, not only because of all the blood over him, his hair was a rat's nest and his eyes where red and very tired due to the lack of sleep. His skin was more white than usual due to the poison and loose of blood. He shaked his head and removed his jeans as well, taking off his black leather boots first. He glanced at the bathtub next to him, feeling the need to run the hot water and step into it, letting his entire body relax, but he didn't. He was just a guest right now and Tei was waiting for him in the living room.

The door opened just a bit and without looking, Tei leaved a t-shirt and clean jeans over the sink closing the door quickly. He stepped in front of them and lifted them up to the front of his head, wondering from what member of this pack they belonged. Leaving them in the bathroom's counter, he moved back to the sink and opened the stream. Placing his hands under the running water, he washed his face several times, trying to wake up a little, passing his wet hands along his dark hair. Then all the blood of his frame and cleaning the pink water with his shirt. He looked at the huge mirror and saw he now clean tribal tattoo, the cut under his right ribs already healed, just a light line marking him similar to all the scars he had. He slided his hand through the claws scar in his chest, remembering the fight that marked him, feeling just anger inside his blood. Daiken quickly removed that thought of his head and took the jeans Tei gave to him and sliding his leags into it. He took the black belt of his own jeans and put it in his waist. Then the tshirt. It was white and a little trasparent, showing slightly his tattoo, the part of his arm totally exposed. He took his own bloody coth and gave them a quick wash in the same sink, removing the excess of water.

Daiken stepped out the bathroom with his wet cloth in his hand and looked at Tei. She was also with her hair wet and new clean cloth on. How much time did he spent cleaning himself. Moving closer to him, he moved down his heand gratefully and talked with dry voice. "Thanks. For everything. I don't know how to return you the favor Teimhnin."

4A Hard Choice  Empty Re: A Hard Choice Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:06 am

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

"It's not a favor when you want to help. Just think about joining the pack and our family, will you?" Tei nodded her head for him to follow her. She turned around and skipped down the hallway and back to the living room. When one of the werelings in the living room gave her a strange look, her wolf fangs grew and she bared them threateningly. Sometimes others went poking their noses where they shouldn't. It was her job to keep them in place, which was what she was doing now. Daiken shouldn't be messed with until he was a decided member.

(Sorry it's short, I had writers block and little time,)

5A Hard Choice  Empty Daiken Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:08 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He looked at the Beta and nodded in agreement. He will sure think about it, he was thinking about it since he knew about both packs when he arrived. What will he choose? He had the same question. His meetings with Noctavia made him doubt about his first choice, Braveheart. Now with Teimhnin's help and hospitality, it was just getting even worse to choose. He knew what was right, but he didn't realized what was what he wanted. God! Why do these wolves had to be in two different packs?! And if that was not enough, they were rivals. Crap!

He removed the thought from his mind and followed Tei through the house. Where were they goign now? He smiled in his insides when the Beta putted in place one of the wolves looking at him. He was not in the mood, the right, or even in the conditions to fight right now, but it was clear Tei didn't wanted that to happen. He will remember that wolf's face and ask him what was his problem when the time comes.

6A Hard Choice  Empty Re: A Hard Choice Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

standing in the kitchen, the male was preparing himself a sandwich. It was not normal for the werewolf to make one, but one this day, he really was craving the taste of white bread, thinly sliced turkey, mustard and swiss cheese. As he spread the mustard on the bread, he layered the meat and cheese to be about as large as his mouth. Placing the top layer of bread on the meat and cheese pile, he lifted it in both of his hands, bringing it to his lips. Opening his mouth wide, he took a massive bite from the sandwich. It was not the best he had ever eaten, but it suited his desire for the time being. Once he finished putting the ingredients back into the fridge, he moved from the kitchen with his sandwich.

With a full mouth, his nose was going haywire. There was a new werewolf in the home, and better yet it was following his "client". Making his way through the house to their direction, he finished his snack, rubbing his hands together, and checking his lips for crumbs or sauce. When he was presentable, he made his way around the corner, facing the both of them. "Well well well, what have we here?" he asked as he looked to the red head and then to her guest. He looked over the other's body, checking everything he could see. If the brute wished to harm her, he would have to go through Jace first.

Rubbing his right hand against his pants, he held out his hand to the new male. "Beta Jace, and you are?" he asked. His eyes traced along the other, watching his facial expressions and anything else he could possibly move other than his hand to greet his own.

7A Hard Choice  Empty Daiken Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

Looks at the male getting closer to them. Now what? He was really tired and didn't liked being around to much people, or wolves. After this male's scent reached his nose, he recognized it inmediatelly. So the coths Teimhnin gave to him were from him. As the way he came towards them and talked, he was surely one with a high rank, the Beta male he could guess looking at the way he saw Tei.

His presentation confirmed that. Daiken lowered his head slightly not loosing his eyes from his sight and extended his hand to him shaking it strongly. He was big, more than him. He wondered amused how will a fight between them would end and gave a slight grin. "Daiken. A pleasure I must say."

8A Hard Choice  Empty Re: A Hard Choice Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

Jace looked over the male as they shook hands. His grasp was firm, mimicking the one Jace had given him. The tension in the house could be cut with a knife. Looking over his attire, the Beta received a slight grin across his mouth. "Nice clothes you have there. I really like your sense of style. It reminds me of someone very dear to me." His tone was filled with laughter as a light chuckle escaped from his lips. he knew they were his, but wondered how the Beta had gotten them from him. Surely this newcomer did not wander into the Beta's room and take them for himself. He followed her around like a lost puppy. He probably couldn't find his way out of the house even if he tried.

His eyes moved from him and to the Beta once more. "So, showing him around the place? Be sure to show him to the dungeon with the bears and lions. I'm sure they would love him." He chuckled as he moved past them both, wandering through the hallway. As he pressed his chest to Teimhnin's he looked into her eyes. "Let me know if he gives you any trouble. I shall get going. You know where to find me," he whispered to her.

9A Hard Choice  Empty Daiken Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He looked at the male with glowing eyes. His want to fight incremented in just a second. He didn't cared if he was the Beta or even the Alpha, anyone that talks about him like a parasite made his blood to boil. He maintained his composure but his voice was slightly threatening. "Actually I didn't had a choice, mines where stained and I don't like being not 'presentable'. And by the record, I think I would be able to handle some bears and lions in my own, although your clothes could end up a little torn." A grin spread over his face and he stood straight in front of him blocking his way.

His smile disappeared along with his last words. "I don't think she will be the one getting troubles." His voice was filled with venom but maintained low. He didn't knew what exactly made him this angry but surely this male had something to do with it. Daiken neither cared about who would win over a fight, but if he had the opportunity to sank his teeth in his flesh, he would be more than satisfied.

Last edited by Daiken on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

10A Hard Choice  Empty Re: A Hard Choice Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Tei had watched their reaction with veiled interest. The ways wereling males acted interested her. Right now they were acting like little boys with their testosterone induced little fight. She rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall while twirling a lock of her hair around her finger. She cleared her throat and spoke to both of them. "If you don't mind, I would so appreciate it if you two cut the shit and act like men. I know that males like you two get territorial but come on." Tei turned her head to Daiken and spoke to him directly. "You need to respect a rank whether if you're provoked or not. I'm big on that, respect. You can't show it in this house or this pack then I will kick your ass personally. I don't care if I fed you my blood or not." When Jace pressed his chest against hers, a low growl came out and her eyes flashed at him. Her wolf had bristled at such a dominant move. She gave Jace a sickly sweet smile that bared her fangs to him. "As for you, I expected more out of a beta. I'm trying to do my job and make possible members comfortable and you come waltzing in with your cocky attitude. Do it again and I just might have to pay you a visit that hasn't been as friendly as my last ones. I can take care of myself, you're the one who insisted on protecting me. God knows why, but I accepted. Do not make me look weak again. Ever. Daiken didn't stel your clothes, I did. His were covered in his own blood and I did what I had to do to make sure he survived and those clothes were just not healthy for him."

She let her bright glare linger on both of them, daring them to object.

11A Hard Choice  Empty Daiken Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

Amused by her reaction and straight attitude, he recognized she was more than right in this theme. He knew how important rank meant and that the respect was everything to determine the line between them. He was ashamed of himself for his own reaction. The previous attacks to him and his lack of feeding and slept was not an excuse for his behavior. He should be grateful for Teimhnin’s help and acceptance in their house. Daiken took a big breath and looked at Tei trying to apologize, then at Jace.

He lowered his head more than he did before and closed his yellowish green eyes as he did, opening them again as he held his hand to the Beta male again, this time for forgiveness, his voice low and relaxed. “She’s right. I shouldn’t have reacted that way Jace, you are the Beta, and I should treat you as you deserve. This is your territory and I must play by your rules. I’m... I’m really sorry for my disrespectful behavior and it will not happen again.” He never apologized. After being a loner for so much time after his own pack was killed, it was not easy for him to get along with others, especially males of his own kind.

Daiken waited for his response and glanced slightly at Teimhnin. He will apologize to her also. It was not fair for her to deal with a foreigner after what she just did for him. He loosened his mind for a moment and didn’t thought in the consequences.

12A Hard Choice  Empty Re: A Hard Choice Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Alpha Jace

Alpha Jace

The male stood in his way, but Jace could hardly care what he did. He knew he was the outranking member and would not back down from a wolf that was not even accepted yet. But the thing that bothered him more than the brute, the fae. She had felt he showed her to be weak, when he was just joking. Angered by the situation, he tried to calm himself down. The male spoke to Teimhnin and then to Jace, but he did not care to listen, and for now, he would not. "Good," was all he said to the male. Turning from him and looking down to the other Beta. His eyes met hers, but he did not speak a word. In reality, he had nothing to say to her. He did not wish to tell her it was a joke. Without speaking a word, he turned his head from her and left the hallway they occupied. He disappeared into the back portion of the house, off doing his own thing for now.

13A Hard Choice  Empty Re: A Hard Choice Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

Tei's eyes wandered after Jace as he left, but quickly flicked back to Daiken as she caught herself. "Well, is there anything you want? Food, maybe? We could eat while you enlighten me why it seems so funny to males when I get angry." She never understood what was so funny about that. Even human males would chuckle or laugh when she was even the slightest bit angry. It both confused and baffled her immensely, maybe today she would finally know why.

The beta turned and walked down the hallway, expecting him to follow her. At the end of the hallway, she paused. "Have you made a decision, Daiken?"

14A Hard Choice  Empty Daiken Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He looked at Jace as he left, wanting to ask Teimhnin what was his problem and how did she handled his attitude, but then thought it again and stood quiet. Sighting he turned to her as she spoke. ‘Funny? It’s not funny, just... amusing.’ He thought for himself as he followed Tei through the hallway. He was hungry, but he doubted that this pack would have in the menu what he always ate. He craved some human blood right now. Maybe he could return to the city after this.

Her question surprised him. A lot. It was straight and somewhat cold. He still wasn’t sure. He needed to decide, and fast. He liked here, and also trusted Teimhnin. He knew this pack was good and united. The only thing that made him doubt was the Alphess of the rival pack. Why did he had to met her before coming here? The worst thing was that he was thinking in looking her again in the neutral lands later. How could a Braveheart wanders with the boss of the enemy? It was not right or even acceptable. Daiken looked at her with confused eyes and maintain silence. After a moment he knew the Beta wanted an answer and not a lame ‘I don’t know’ reply. Still knowing that, that was the only thing he could manage to reply. “I.. am not sure yet.”

15A Hard Choice  Empty Re: A Hard Choice Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

She turned her head towards Daiken as she moved down the hallway. "Why is it amusing? It seems like most males find it 'amusing'. Human or not." Tei skipped down the hallway, sliding down the banister sidesaddle style. The beta knew he would follow her as she skipped into the kitchen and pulled a drink from the refrigerator. She pulled a glass from the cabinet and poured herself a glass. The beta poured a second glass and set it on the marble counter in case he wanted a drink. When he answered her question,  she nodded. "It's understandable. There's no rush. Just remember that if you join our rival, you're no longer welcome here." Tei said it in a way that wasn't threatening at all, just stating an honest fact. If her tried to enter the territory and he was a rival, she would sense it and be forced to act.

16A Hard Choice  Empty Daiken Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He looked at her and managed a half smile remembering her halt when thing got tensed with Jace and him. "I can't give you an answer for the other males, but in my humble opinion, it's because it's not... usual to find a female with so much confidence and force inside her veins. I think that, we find it amusing just because we try to hide our own feeling of apprehension. Every wolf doesn't like to feel feeble in front of any female, or even another male." He gave her his honest oppinion, not knowing if she will like it or feel it irrespecful. Takes the glass of water and takes a sip. After everything, the water traveling along his throat felt so satisfying and fresh, removing any trace of thirst and stress, but it suddenly disappeared along with her last words.

He in fact knew that, or at least expect that to happen if he chooses one pack or the other. Territorial borders where very marked, he knowed that after he made that boarders unbreakeable when he had his own, tearing off enyone who ignored twice his warning and tried to step in without his permission. Daiken sighed as he placed the glass over the counter again, not knowing what to reply. He liked here. He chose Braveheart at first without hessitation but now it was all ruined. Where to stay, or with whom stay? If he choose Eternal Darkness he could even be forced to fight againt Bravehear and against Tei, obviously, and he didn't wanted that, at all. If he could, he will be a loner forever, but loners never last. Maybe they last physically, but their soul diminish with each day. He had felt it. That was why he finially decided to join a pack, the question was, wich one?

Last edited by Daiken on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

17A Hard Choice  Empty Re: A Hard Choice Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

"Huh, well I don't see why any other female wouldn't act as I do. It just seems weak to me if a female doesn't stand up for herself and what she wants. Thank you for explaining to me, Daiken." The beta gave him a friendly smile. She raised her own glass to her lips gently before drinking its contents within a few gulps. Tei waited until he was done with his drink before she stood and led him to the door. "I'll walk you back to the edge of our territory. Unless you wish to stay longer." She stood by the door, not even planning on putting on her shoes. Teimhnin moved silently until she was facing him and waiting for a response.

18A Hard Choice  Empty Daiken Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He left the glass over the counter and walked to the door with Tei waiting for him there. He smiled back to her and thought for a moment his reply. He would like to see some more of this territory, but he knew he was still a loner and not a member of this pack. He looked at her decided, his eyes a little solitary, and placed a hand over her shoulder. “Thank you a lot Beta Teimhnin, for your help and hospitality. I would love to stay but I have some things to do, and I think you too. Don’t worry, I know the exit. I bet we will see each other again.” He waited for her reply before walking to the door and make his way out. He didn’t knew if he will see her again as a member of Braveheart, or one of Eternal Darkness.

Ooc: when I leave, I will head to the border where I met Legacie, then to the Woodlands where I'm right now with Mel. When I finish that thread, I will head to the neutal lands. :)Just to organize my threads with a logical time.

19A Hard Choice  Empty Re: A Hard Choice Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Alphess Teimhnín

Alphess Teimhnín
Admin

"No problem. I bet we will see each other, Daiken. I bet we will..." Tei nodded as she slowly turned away. They could be enemies the next time she saw him, but it didn't matter to her. He could do what he wished, a friendship was a friendship. Loyalties to a pack were completely different.  The beta turned and walked up the stairs, attempting to find her angry beta male.

(Short, I have nothing else to write)

20A Hard Choice  Empty Daiken Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:42 am

Alpha Daiken

Alpha Daiken

He nooded at the female and gave a slight smile. He moved out the door and closed it. This could be the last time he would ever pass through that door and into this house. He sighed and moved slowly to the border.

-exit to the Braveheart Border-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum